PDA

View Full Version : Embargo "hostile provocation", Serbia won't react

poiuytrewq0987
07-21-2011, 04:17 PM
MT. TARA, BELGRADE -- Belgrade will not retaliate with trade measures in reaction to Priština's ban on Serbian goods, Boris Tadić said on Thursday.

But the Serbian president described the move of the Kosovo Albanian authorities in Priština as "unacceptable, hostile provocation", which he said was "encouraged" from abroad.

Priština decided to introduce the ban since Serbia does not accept its customs seal with symbols of the self-proclaimed "state of Kosovo".

Kosovo's ethnic Albanians unilaterally declared independence in February 2008, but Serbia rejected this proclamation.

Speaking on Mt. Tara in western Serbia on Thursday, Tadić referred to the decision as "provocation".

"We will not respond with counter-measures, just as we do not react to other provocations, because we need stability in the region," said he.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article.php?yyyy=2011&mm=07&dd=21&nav_id=75562

The Lawspeaker
07-21-2011, 04:20 PM
When I need to do the groceries I will look in the local shop whether anything is made in Kosovo or Albania (I don't hold my breath). If so: I will look for a different brand that isn't Albanian.

Arbonit
07-21-2011, 05:01 PM
When I need to do the groceries I will look in the local shop whether anything is made in Kosovo or Albania (I don't hold my breath). If so: I will look for a different brand that isn't Albanian.

Desperate BSH of desperate man with high level of IQ, so high that everybody who accidentally read your posts and is in bad humour immediately will be in good humour because its impossible to not laugh with your ignorance.

SwordoftheVistula
07-21-2011, 05:02 PM

Out of curiosity I went on wikipedia to look, but there isn't even a section for 'economy' in Kosovo, so I guess it has none. Albania is agricultural, grows figs and olives.

Arbonit
07-21-2011, 05:05 PM
Out of curiosity I went on wikipedia to look, but there isn't even a section for 'economy' in Kosovo, so I guess it has none. Albania is agricultural, grows figs and olives.
What signify this to you, just dont tell me that you have same way of rationalisation like him.

Guapo
07-21-2011, 11:47 PM
Out of curiosity I went on wikipedia to look, but there isn't even a section for 'economy' in Kosovo, so I guess it has none.

There was a heroin supply network but Slobodan Milosevic had inadvertently wiped out the network that links Central Asia to Europe until NATO intervened and now it is alive again.

Arbonit
07-22-2011, 04:28 AM
There was a heroin supply network but Slobodan Milosevic had inadvertently wiped out the network that links Central Asia to Europe until NATO intervened and now it is alive again.
Hahah what a lies, with all your administrate on Kosova also almost 100000 soldiers and police officers and with them in every corner of our land we manage to think about heroin instead of finding way for national survive , what a bunch of liars you are.
We were under totaly pressure economicaly, socialy, culturaly, educationaly, our only order was national surviving.
If in that time would exist some network of heroin then sure it was controlled and led by your state administrate.

poiuytrewq0987
07-22-2011, 05:31 AM
Hahah what a lies, with all your administrate on Kosova also almost 100000 soldiers and police officers and with them in every corner of our land we manage to think about heroin instead of finding way for national survive , what a bunch of liars you are.
We were under totaly pressure economicaly, socialy, culturaly, educationaly, our only order was national surviving.
If in that time would exist some network of heroin then sure it was controlled and led by your state administrate.

:loco:

Arbonit
07-22-2011, 05:42 AM
:loco:
Ignorant read.