PDA

View Full Version : Post pictures of Atlantids that do not pass in Spain, France or Italy

Norb
10-20-2019, 01:56 PM

The Blade
11-11-2019, 08:10 PM
Don't think such exist.

guyinsf
11-14-2019, 02:30 AM
Atlantis exist in these countries so I don't know if you can actually find any that wouldn't pass in them.

Taxonomyrequest
11-14-2019, 03:55 AM
Atlantis exist in these countries so I don't know if you can actually find any that wouldn't pass in them.

Ok, but you get his point. He wants Atlantids that look uncharacteristic for those areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zroota
11-14-2019, 05:02 AM
That's kinda like asking "post Armenoids that don't pass as Assyrian".

guyinsf
11-14-2019, 05:19 AM
Ok, but you get his point. He wants Atlantids that look uncharacteristic for those areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure but not sure if it's easy to find such a look.

Samnium
11-14-2019, 07:43 AM
Impossible.

Envoyé de mon ALE-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk

Dna8
11-14-2019, 07:56 AM
@ OP

Touché.

Kamal900
11-14-2019, 07:57 AM
Impossible.

Envoyé de mon ALE-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk

Pretty much this. Longbowman is racially Atlanto-Med, and he passes in western Europe and Italy quite well. The Atlantid race is one of the most common races in Iberia, France, Italy(especially north) and etc.

Samnium
11-14-2019, 11:41 AM
Pretty much this. Longbowman is racially Atlanto-Med, and he passes in western Europe and Italy quite well. The Atlantid race is one of the most common races in Iberia, France, Italy(especially north) and etc.I agree.

I think that such a thing like Atlantid doesn't exist, only Atlanto-Med and N.Atlantid, the first pass well primarily in SW countries, the second more in NW countries, overall they pass well in western Europe.

chociprasa
11-14-2019, 11:44 AM
Oxymoron.

Zeno
11-14-2019, 12:06 PM
Pretty much this. Longbowman is racially Atlanto-Med, and he passes in western Europe and Italy quite well. The Atlantid race is one of the most common races in Iberia, France, Italy(especially north) and etc.

It can be met in Greece too, though in less frequency, in parallel to the Atlanto-Med phenotype.

Dna8
11-15-2019, 02:28 AM
I lack northern/northwestern features, therefore I cannot be an Atlantid aesthetic.

In my humble ramblings, I would formally urge the community to detach notions of, Atlantid, from Mediterranean Europe, entirely.

Kindest regards,

Dna8

Dna8
11-15-2019, 02:30 AM
There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 1 guests)

Dna8, Celestialsayer+

Celestia
11-15-2019, 02:30 AM
I lack northern/northwestern features, therefore I cannot be an Atlantid aesthetic.

In my humble ramblings, I would formally urge the community to detach notions of, Atlantid, from Mediterranean Europe, entirely.

Kindest regards,

Dna8

So does Atlanto-Med exist?

Kindest regards,
Someone who was classified as Atlanto-Med.

Dna8
11-15-2019, 02:44 AM
So does Atlanto-Med exist?

Kindest regards,
Someone who was classified as Atlanto-Med.

I would urge the community that the Atlanto Med exists in so far as our associating Southern (Mediterranean) Europe with certain aesthetical touches, exists.

A fair chunk of the Atlantids I see referenced here pass best as Faelids with dark hair.

Celestia
11-15-2019, 02:45 AM
I would urge the community that the Atlanto Med exists in so far as our associating Southern (Mediterranean) Europe with certain aesthetical touches, exists.

A fair chunk of the Atlantids I see referenced here pass best as Faelids with dark hair.

Thank you for your wisdom.

Lousianaboy
11-15-2019, 02:49 AM
Im atlantid

Samnium
11-15-2019, 05:20 AM

A fair chunk of the Atlantids I see referenced here pass best as Faelids with dark hair.It's because Atlantid doesn't exist IMO.

I've been classified as Atlantid + Dinarid here while I'm N.Atlantid + Dinarid.

I think a good proportion of Atlanto-Med are classified as Atlantid as well.

The result is that Atlantid is a blurry phenotype that anybody can have.

Creoda
11-15-2019, 06:47 AM
None of these categories exist in any objective measurable sense, and 'Atlantid' is one of the most fuzzy ones of the lot, considering it doesn't match up with any identifiable genetic population.