PDA

View Full Version : El Abominacion updated AncestryDNA

El_Abominacion
10-21-2019, 10:49 AM
Far more accurate than the old one. I do wonder which ethnic groups they used as the reference populations for ‘Central Asia -South’

https://i.imgur.com/IItDBRr_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Erronkari
10-27-2019, 05:44 PM
Impressive!! A genetical rainbow. :eek:
Did they add you more folks?
Because as I remember it seems that you have more now...

Thambi
10-27-2019, 05:51 PM
nice results

i wonder why you get 10% south/east india? you're south asian parent is from pakistan right? I've seen nw indian and pakistani updated results on AG and they get almost no south/east indian. most of it is central-south and north/west india

El_Abominacion
10-27-2019, 07:59 PM
nice results

i wonder why you get 10% south/east india? you're south asian parent is from pakistan right? I've seen nw indian and pakistani updated results on AG and they get almost no south/east indian. most of it is central-south and north/west india

I have one grandparent on each side with South Asian ancestry. To my knowledge my dad’s mum was Mauritian (French and Indian) and her Indian ancestry probably comes from East/South India, with maybe some Northern in the mix, and my mum’s dad’s ancestral origins are from what is now Pakistan, though he claimed to have some type of Iranic/Persian ancestry

El_Abominacion
10-27-2019, 08:01 PM

Aha I think I got some more regions added in total :p

Samnium
10-27-2019, 08:04 PM

Really never seen results with all these ethnicities, even Latinos can't match up.

Pansarkamrat
10-27-2019, 08:04 PM
No Mongolian or Siberian... Altough you got some central asian

El_Abominacion
10-27-2019, 08:08 PM
No Mongolian or Siberian... Altough you got some central asian

No stronk Turan blood :(

Duffmannn
10-27-2019, 08:32 PM
Impressive.

If you marry a latin american woman with noticeable amerindian admixture, your children would have almost all the possible ancestries (amerindians have siberian ancestral genetics, lacking only australian aboriginal and other pacific island ones (very very minoritaries yet, barely some millions people)

It could be the first case in the human history with such an achievement, no joking.

chociprasa
10-27-2019, 09:10 PM
La luz extinguido...

El_Abominacion
10-27-2019, 09:21 PM
Impressive.

If you marry a latin american woman with noticeable amerindian admixture, your children would have almost all the possible ancestries (amerindians have siberian ancestral genetics, lacking only australian aboriginal and other pacific island ones (very very minoritaries yet, barely some millions people)

It could be the first case in the human history with such an achievement, no joking.

Aha, funny enough my girlfriend is Polynesian

Duffmannn
10-27-2019, 09:24 PM
Where does your spanish part come from?

WhatsGoingOnBigGuy
10-27-2019, 09:25 PM
Not trying to be mean but your results make make laugh every time, It's just so crazy. Bonus points for your username lmao.

El_Abominacion
10-27-2019, 09:26 PM
Where does your spanish part come from?

My grandma was born in Galicia, but if I remember correctly one of her parents was from Castilla y Leon

Adamastor
10-27-2019, 09:28 PM
21st century schizoid man!

Duffmannn
10-27-2019, 09:30 PM
And she moved to the United Kingdom or to any country which you have ancestries?

All my ancestors from two centuries ago come from a pair of villages in Toledo, Spain, very endogamous. As me almost all the population here.

So for me this is very impressive.

El_Abominacion
10-27-2019, 09:39 PM
And she moved to the United Kingdom or to any country which you have ancestries?

All my ancestors from two centuries ago come from a pair of villages in Toledo, Spain, very endogamous. As me almost all the population here.

So for me this is very impressive.

Decades ago she moved to the UK where I live, she still has a very heavy accent. It is interesting you mentioned that all of your known ancestors are from the same region of Spain as this is also the case in Santiago De Compostela (where my grandma was born), it is very homogenous and families can trace their roots way back

Samnium
10-28-2019, 10:45 AM
Not trying to be mean but your results make make laugh every time, It's just so crazy. Bonus points for your username lmao.

I have never seen such diverse result yeah.

"Euromutts" are pure-bred in comparison

Leto
10-28-2019, 11:45 AM
Aha, funny enough my girlfriend is Polynesian
Lol, I thought you were single. It's up to you of course but if I were you, I would try finding a white spouse to mix with and thus increase the level of whiteness in my progeny instead of decreasing it further. :cool:

El_Abominacion
10-28-2019, 11:49 AM
Lol, I thought you were single. It's up to you of course but if I were you, I would try finding a white spouse to mix with and thus increase the level of whiteness in my progeny instead of decreasing it further. :cool:

Naw bro [emoji23]

Harley
10-28-2019, 11:53 AM
Nothing like a healthy dose of anthrotardism to confirm inceldom.