PDA

View Full Version : Classify a gypsy Hip Hoper

Mortimer
10-22-2019, 01:25 AM
Toby Gorniak is the first to open a Hip Hop Theatre in the country. This is an excerpt of longer film that is part of the RomArchive project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNFSgdbYXwM

Thambi
10-22-2019, 05:40 AM
Alpine med + Indo brachid

Vaguely resembles you

Mortimer
10-23-2019, 01:59 AM
bump

RenaRyuguu
10-23-2019, 02:02 AM
there's nothing to classify it's a cockroach with superpowers you never existed gypsies you ate smth a leftover element and became human or a human raped you now how about you move over to an Indian Bollywood forum

Thambi
10-23-2019, 02:30 AM
there's nothing to classify it's a cockroach with superpowers you never existed gypsies you ate smth a leftover element and became human or a human raped you now how about you move over to an Indian Bollywood forum

why do you keep posting east asian people then? this isnt eastbound or any kpop forum either. And gypsies have actual euro blood in them while east asians have absolutely none, especially koreans. Gypsies are as much allowed to be posted on this forum as much as most latinos.

RenaRyuguu
10-23-2019, 02:32 AM
why do you keep posting east asian people then? this isnt eastbound or any kpop forum either. And gypsies have actual euro blood in them while east asians have absolutely none, especially koreans. Gypsies are as much allowed to be posted on this forum as much as most latinos.

no they're dead ectoplasms whereas you are all just talking animals now ban me from the forum I will buy it on Friday. I bet no one died in your family.

RenaRyuguu
10-23-2019, 02:35 AM

did your family go to war? and die no mine did and they're all alive in Heaven

Thambi
10-23-2019, 02:38 AM
did your family go to war? and die no mine did and they're all alive in Heaven

My deep condolences to you/your family. But im just wondering what does that have to do with bashing gypsies right now? unless gypsies were involved in the loss of your family.

RenaRyuguu
10-23-2019, 02:39 AM
My deep condolences to you/your family. But im just wondering what does that have to do with bashing gypsies right now? unless gypsies were involved in the loss of your family.

they were they shot my maternal grandfather and 8 of my Bosniak maternal grandfathers

RenaRyuguu
10-23-2019, 02:40 AM

but do you know why cuz Serbs let them in