PDA

View Full Version : SA black criminal/BBC street interview "I killed two traffic cops for their guns"

Austin
07-23-2011, 12:45 AM
Tl4EyAGtvlU

Dario Argento
07-23-2011, 01:01 AM
LOL, he has a funny accent. He sounds like an slave from some Dutch colony on crack.

Saruman
07-23-2011, 01:09 AM
That first guy is an example of primitive anthropological features dominance, and his way of expression, low intelligence, and great brutality reflects that.

Austin
07-23-2011, 01:21 AM
Ya that guy with the voice is really something else.

Saruman
07-23-2011, 01:27 AM
The absurd primitiveness of the 1st guy is even funny. LOL It's so absurd, orderly social behavior is impossible with such people.

Lulletje Rozewater
07-23-2011, 07:30 AM
About 140 police have been killed here since January.
With an idiot like Bheke Cele one can not expect any better. The bloody fool was about to be renting a 6 story building for 6.000.000 which is in dire straits,windows gone,toilets broken etc etc.
Fokking nice country we have here.

7th of May 2011One of the biggest fears of blacks in South Africa is that they would prove “white racists” right. When “white racists” point to the obvious lack of IQ of blacks, the lack of any meaningful achievements and contributions to modern civilization then they want to start shouting about the evils of colonialism and Apartheid over the last 350 years.
etc etc

Agrippa
07-23-2011, 08:22 AM
Tl4EyAGtvlU

Look how they try to make him "a victim" by using milieu-theory and cultural Marxist arguments - especially the comparable more intelligent and progressive Negroid. If they know nothing, never went to school, they know about THEIR human rights and that THEY being treated bad - being proud of killing or crippling others, but whining about the own childhood and feeling even morally superiour about it - nice.

But the guy speaking about killing two cops is a really extreme example for primitive characteristics in certain respects, even for a Negrid, obvious Palaenegrid tendencies of the negative sort..

Mordid
07-23-2011, 08:30 AM
That's the face I'd never trust.

Mordid
07-23-2011, 11:14 AM
The absurd primitiveness of the 1st guy is even funny. LOL It's so absurd, orderly social behavior is impossible with such people.

At least, he can rap. *'He killed my madda and my fadda to get to my bradda* xD

Aces High
07-23-2011, 11:28 AM
"im eleven"...lol....change your name kaffir.

Equilibrium
07-23-2011, 11:53 AM
I know that interview, that guy is an extreme primitive sociopath. I have never seen before such a degenerated person, almost looks like a chimpanzee "I want zee manee" lol

Grumpy Cat
07-23-2011, 02:51 PM
Look how they try to make him "a victim" by using milieu-theory and cultural Marxist arguments - especially the comparable more intelligent and progressive Negroid. If they know nothing, never went to school, they know about THEIR human rights and that THEY being treated bad - being proud of killing or crippling others, but whining about the own childhood and feeling even morally superiour about it - nice.

But the guy speaking about killing two cops is a really extreme example for primitive characteristics in certain respects, even for a Negrid, obvious Palaenegrid tendencies of the negative sort..

Victim my ass. He didn't put consideration for his victims. Even an uneducated person knows right from wrong.

I can't view videos on my phone. Is this the same interview where they brag about cooking babies in an oven? I saw that and was so angry. Sick fucks.

Dario Argento
07-23-2011, 08:20 PM

His name is "Maleven" I think. I don't care what he did, I want him to rap in my album.

Lulletje Rozewater
07-24-2011, 09:26 AM

Sorry to disappoint you all.
The jail term for killing a cop is LIFE
BBC is once again taken by its nose.

Lulletje Rozewater
07-24-2011, 09:30 AM

Do not ever use the name KAFFIR to a white man.

Lulletje Rozewater
07-24-2011, 09:36 AM
Victim my ass. He didn't put consideration for his victims. Even an uneducated person knows right from wrong.

I can't view videos on my phone. Is this the same interview where they brag about cooking babies in an oven? I saw that and was so angry. Sick fucks.
..Mamma Mia ,is that you in your avatar Canuck the first
cc

Suvorov
01-19-2012, 11:44 AM
Monkeys>>>this two scumbag