PDA

View Full Version : Reason for mass immigration

turin son of hurin
07-24-2011, 03:55 AM
What do you think the reason for all this forced(unwanted by the people) immigration?

Sikeliot
07-24-2011, 05:55 AM
The first one. :lol:

Austin
07-24-2011, 06:27 AM
1st and last

BiałaZemsta
07-24-2011, 06:59 AM
Of course the first and last.

Husaria
07-24-2011, 06:08 PM
Greed of course. Corporations can make money off of cheap labor & then sell them items & make more money.

Logan
07-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Still building the pyramind.

The Lawspeaker
07-24-2011, 06:21 PM
Greed - of course.

Treffie
07-24-2011, 06:58 PM
We, as the consumer are to blame.

The Lawspeaker
07-24-2011, 07:01 PM
:coffee: Some more white guilt, Treffie ?

Treffie
07-24-2011, 07:10 PM
:coffee: Some more white guilt, Treffie ?

Hardly. It's all about economics. We perpetually want cheaper prices, so corporations are continually looking for cheaper costs to reduce their overheads-------iu (sorry, cat on keyboard:p). Bring in cheaper staff to do the work and your costs drop. Corporations are seen as being greedy because they're consumer led.

I'd rather buy locally produced food at a more expensive price than buy from the huge supermarkets. Not only because it's a lot better quality, but you're helping your local farmer/baker/fisherman, instead of putting money into the pockets of the large corporations.

The Lawspeaker
07-24-2011, 07:14 PM
But you forget that a lot of British workers also get paid very low wages so they need cheap products while goods were relatively cheap as well before the migrant workers were brought in. It's businesses that are to blame not the consumer.

Treffie
07-24-2011, 07:19 PM
But you forget that a lot of British workers also get paid very low wages so they need cheap products while goods were relatively cheap as well before the migrant workers were brought in. It's businesses that are to blame not the consumer.

lppl[;''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[][ (cat again!)

So you're trying to say that consumers don't want cheaper prices?

Piparskeggr
07-24-2011, 07:32 PM
It is a combination of things...

The misery of the pest holes from which many of these people flee...

The greed of the oligarchs and shareholders who care only about their stock value...

Our naiveté as consumers in believing the lie that low prices have no cost...

The destructive idea that all humans have the same worth and that national boundaries, cultures, traditions have no need to be protected...

All men are not my brothers.

Cheesypie
07-24-2011, 07:36 PM
The 3 selections are too comical. I literally can't choose any of them.

The Lawspeaker
07-24-2011, 07:38 PM
lppl[;''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[][ (cat again!)

So you're trying to say that consumers don't want cheaper prices?
Because there wages got slashed at each and every opportunity ?

Treffie
07-24-2011, 07:39 PM
Because there wages got slashed at each and every opportunity ?

Because the market (which is consumer driven) demands it.

The Lawspeaker
07-24-2011, 07:41 PM
Because the market (which is consumer driven) demands it.
No because the shareholders and the bosses demand it - it's not like the workers (which are the consumers) were so in favour of lowering wages.

Treffie
07-24-2011, 07:42 PM
No because the shareholders and the bosses demand it - it's not like the workers (which are the consumers) were so in favour of lowering wages.

Without consumers, there'd be no shareholders.

Sahson
07-24-2011, 07:48 PM
Greed - of course.

RWsx1X8PV_A

The Lawspeaker
07-24-2011, 07:48 PM
Without consumers, there'd be no shareholders.
Right so you blame the factory workers that are being laid off because they want minimum wage for a job and not having to pay a lot of money for their groceries for the immigrants that take over their jobs ? Is that correct ?

Treffie
07-24-2011, 07:57 PM
Right so you blame the factory workers that are being laid off because they want minimum wage for a job and not having to pay a lot of money for their groceries for the immigrants that take over their jobs ? Is that correct ?

Why would I want to blame the factory workers?:confused:

The consumer, be they factory workers, nurses, dog-walkers (it doesn't matter what their profession is) wants lower prices, (very few people actually want to pay more for their groceries).

Fiona
07-24-2011, 09:34 PM

THat's so true. It's all our faults. That reminds me I did want to go shopping today:)

Ibericus
07-24-2011, 09:46 PM
If mass immigration is so good for the economy, why isn't there massive immigration going to Africa ??

Logan
07-24-2011, 09:52 PM
If mass immigration is so good for the economy, why isn't there massive immigration going to Africa ??

Poor infrastracture to start the list.

Ibericus
07-24-2011, 10:02 PM
Poor infrastracture to start the list.
But, why isn't massive immigration going to ameriolate infrastructure in Africa ? Supposedly immigration would make europeans rich. But what the heck, we have 20% unemployment and 40% among youth, that's progress !!

Troll's Puzzle
07-24-2011, 10:12 PM
Why would I want to blame the factory workers?:confused:

The consumer, be they factory workers, nurses, dog-walkers (it doesn't matter what their profession is) wants lower prices, (very few people actually want to pay more for their groceries).

but the 'consumer' generally doesn't want (or didn't want) mass immigration either, however the decision was not up to them.

IMO it's wrong to 'blame' the 'mass' for that anyway, it's like you believe they are the rational, perfect, calculating animal that exists only in the bullshit textbooks.

oh look, there's a milton freeman vid in the thread :rolleyes2:

Logan
07-24-2011, 10:37 PM
But, why isn't massive immigration going to ameriolate infrastructure in Africa ? Supposedly immigration would make europeans rich. But what the heck, we have 20% unemployment and 40% among youth, that's progress !!

Under 10% in the States. I would think Africa very much above due to; lack of infarstructure, lack of development, lack of employment and so lack of immigrants.

Perhaps, in some aspects, better off as European colonies.

Logan
07-24-2011, 10:51 PM
but the 'consumer' generally doesn't want (or didn't want) mass immigration either, however the decision was not up to them.

IMO it's wrong to 'blame' the 'mass' for that anyway, it's like you believe they are the rational, perfect, calculating animal that exists only in the bullshit textbooks.

oh look, there's a milton freeman vid in the thread :rolleyes2:

The lot of us are too fragmented to have much affect.

Fiona
07-25-2011, 02:20 AM
The 3 selections are too comical. I literally can't choose any of them.
I voted the last one. It has to be about making money. What do you think it is?

Husaria
07-25-2011, 03:18 AM

Actually minimum wage is likely a large part of the problem. raising minimum wage doesn't seem to do much of anything.
Because it artificially inflates the wages.

Wealth is based on products. (IF you have more products / resources you have more wealth)

Well, If you increase the minimum wage but do not increase production? Then, you end up with the same wealth. Because, There is no increase in production. There for it is an artificial increase.

Companies often lay people off & or raise prices to make up for the increases in minimum wage.

So, there is nothing really gained. In fact it just contributes to Inflated prices & makes it so people's money has trouble keeping up.

Well, all of these increases in minimum wage have promoted shipping manufacturing to cheaper areas & importing cheaper labor.

As you increase minimum wage you become less competitive on a global scale.
The west is seeing the effects of this & is being undermined by lower wage nations.

Alot of it is the Leftists faults for increasing minimum wages & taxes.

Husaria
07-25-2011, 03:26 AM
Hardly. It's all about economics. We perpetually want cheaper prices, so corporations are continually looking for cheaper costs to reduce their overheads-------iu (sorry, cat on keyboard:p). Bring in cheaper staff to do the work and your costs drop. Corporations are seen as being greedy because they're consumer led.

I'd rather buy locally produced food at a more expensive price than buy from the huge supermarkets. Not only because it's a lot better quality, but you're helping your local farmer/baker/fisherman, instead of putting money into the pockets of the large corporations.

I think some of that is overpopulation too. We have alot more people. In Western Nations too than we did a Century ago.

Well, in some cases we have less resources or a harder time keeping up with agricultural resources due to an increased demand.

Well, This leads to more people & more of a demand increasing wages.

In the U.S a family once could have one parent working & do alright. Today 2 parents working is not even enough.

I think alot of it is overpopulation. Oil & Other resources have become more scarce & yet need a bigger demand. That includes many industrial products like Plastics, Rubbers, Lubricants ect that have to be made at a higher cost due to less Oil & Yet more demand.

So, I think corporations almost had to ship out some industry to make it cheap enough for people to buy
& then bring in cheap labor to make cheap enough prices.

We are a society in decline. We have a massive growing population. Yet, we are coming to a dead end where we are so addicted to oil without much present hope for solid alternatives.

We are going to see another dark ages. It is just going to happen.

We have made too many mistakes. It seems corporations attempting to compensate for this has only lead to more problems.

Now, Nations like China also demand more Oil & Resources, ect. Bringing up prices.

Austin
07-25-2011, 03:36 AM
It isn't just immigration. You don't develop internal-based demographic crashes within a population from immigration.

The West has millions of single European women who are 30 years of age and are childless. THAT is the untold tragic story. It isn't a Jewish conspiracy because even in the Jewish Westernized community this is an issue, as they aren't having kids either.

Husaria
07-25-2011, 03:38 AM
It isn't just immigration. You don't develop internal-based demographic crashes within a population from immigration.

The West has millions of single European women who are 30 years of age. THAT is the untold tragic story. It isn't a Jewish conspiracy because even in the Jewish Westernized community this is an issue, as they aren't having kids either.

Less kids = More resources & Parents who can give their kids more.

It is the right thing to do.

Although maybe a slight increase in birth rates in some parts of Europe might be ideal.

The wrong thing to do are these Non White Nations (Excluding Japan) Who have so many kids they can not take care of.

Why should Europeans suffer for the sins of Non whites who have so many kids they can't take care of?

Austin
07-25-2011, 03:41 AM
Less kids = More resources & Parents who can give their kids more.

It is the right thing to do.

Although maybe a slight increase in birth rates in some parts of Europe might be ideal.

The wrong thing to do are these Non White Nations (Excluding Japan) Who have so many kids they can not take care of.

Why should Europeans suffer for the sins of Non whites who have so many kids they can't take care of?

It isn't a matter of having five kids Hus.

These women are NEVER going to have kids.... They are 30 years old and single. Do you know how impossible it is for even 25 year old's to find people these days? Think of how a single, 30 year old woman has it. It's near impossible and in many cases, as the numbers indicate, those women aren't going to nor are they finding partners who will give them kids that late in the game. Plus many of these women simply gave up years ago.

Husaria
07-25-2011, 03:56 AM
It isn't a matter of having five kids Hus.

These women are NEVER going to have kids.... They are 30 years old and single. Do you know how impossible it is for even 25 year old's to find people these days? Think of how a single, 30 year old woman has it. It's near impossible and in many cases, as the numbers indicate, those women aren't going to nor are they finding partners who will give them kids that late in the game. Plus many of these women simply gave up years ago.

My parents married in their 30's.
After they already had a stable career & benefits, education ect.

That is how it should be.

Not popping out a baby at 17 & not finishing high school & then popping out another one at 19 ect ect.

That is what keeps the Non whites back. Is their stupidity when it comes to planning ahead for future children.

But, To me the biggest problem is that the dumb people keep having more kids & so do the criminals & all of the scumbags & mental cases.

We should give incentives for Smart people to have more kids & we should give incentives for Stupid people & Criminals ect to get castrations.

We are setting up a failure.

In fact I think that it is possible for Mesopotamians, Indus Valley & Egyptians to have been as smart as Europeans at one time.

But, Perhaps they experienced the same problems. That once society became too weall off the dumb didn't die off rather were promoted & could have many kids.

The end result was that it promoted the Sub Humanification of society. That might explain why these once great civilizations are now some of the worst places in the world.

Austin
07-25-2011, 04:00 AM
My parents married in their 30's.
After they already had a stable career & benefits, education ect.

That is how it should be.

Not popping out a baby at 17 & not finishing high school & then popping out another one at 19 ect ect.

That is what keeps the Non whites back. Is their stupidity when it comes to planning ahead for future children.

But, To me the biggest problem is that the dumb people keep having more kids & so do the criminals & all of the scumbags & mental cases.

We should give incentives for Smart people to have more kids & we should give incentives for Stupid people & Criminals ect to get castrations.

We are setting up a failure.

In fact I think that it is possible for Mesopotamians, Indus Valley & Egyptians to have been as smart as Europeans at one time.

But, Perhaps they experienced the same problems. That once society became too weall off the dumb didn't die off rather were promoted & could have many kids.

The end result was that it promoted the Sub Humanification of society. That might explain why these once great civilizations are now some of the worst places in the world.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/women-fertility-falls-lose-90-percent-eggs-30/story?id=9693015
For Women Who Want Kids, 'the Sooner the Better': 90 Percent of Eggs Gone By Age 30

By ROGER FORTUNA and SUZAN CLARKE
Jan. 29, 2010

By the time a woman hits 30, nearly all of her ovarian eggs (http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/couple-twins-25-years-vitro-fertilization-ivf/story?id=9574779) are gone for good, according a new study that says women who put off childbearing for too long could have difficulty ever conceiving. (http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/women-fertility-falls-lose-90-percent-eggs-30/abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117664&page=1)

Fiona
07-25-2011, 04:07 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/women-fertility-falls-lose-90-percent-eggs-30/story?id=9693015
For Women Who Want Kids, 'the Sooner the Better': 90 Percent of Eggs Gone By Age 30

Jan. 29, 2010

By the time a woman hits 30, nearly all of her ovarian eggs (http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/couple-twins-25-years-vitro-fertilization-ivf/story?id=9574779) are gone for good, according a new study that says women who put off childbearing for too long could have difficulty ever conceiving. (http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/women-fertility-falls-lose-90-percent-eggs-30/abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117664&page=1)Feminism realy led us down the garden path didn't it.

BeerBaron
07-25-2011, 04:08 AM

The West has millions of single European women who are 30 years of age and are childless. THAT is the untold tragic story. It isn't a Jewish conspiracy because even in the Jewish Westernized community this is an issue, as they aren't having kids either.

That's what happens when women pick their career over family, their choice. Though, I think someone should tell them that if they choose career it is unlikely they will be able to "go back" to a family life, so to speak. I think the issue is that it is being touted as "career first, family afterwards" when that isn't the reality of the situation at all, as you pointed out with that study.

Husaria
07-25-2011, 04:19 AM

Jan. 29, 2010

By the time a woman hits 30, nearly all of her ovarian eggs (http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/couple-twins-25-years-vitro-fertilization-ivf/story?id=9574779) are gone for good, according a new study that says women who put off childbearing for too long could have difficulty ever conceiving. (http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/women-fertility-falls-lose-90-percent-eggs-30/abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117664&page=1)

I have more of a problem with young men having kids. I think most Men in their early 20's aren't really fit to be fathers. Mentally or financially.

It is true that younger women are more fertile. But, I think very young women having kids isn't so good either.

Husaria
07-25-2011, 04:23 AM
Feminism realy led us down the garden path didn't it.

True, Feminism has done a number. It has lead to the break of families with needless stress.
Feminism has lead to dysfuncational families & unneeded divorce.

Feminism has also lead to confused roles. With masculine women & men who have been castrated.

But, Feminism was created to increase the economy.

we lost our souls when we put greed & wealth above all else.

Feminism, Civil rights, Illegal immigration, Expensive wars, Manufacturing shipped over seas.

All of these problems share the same root. That is greed. all of these have lead to some increases in the economy & wealth but at the cost of our souls.

Austin
07-25-2011, 04:32 AM
I have more of a problem with young men having kids. I think most Men in their early 20's aren't really fit to be fathers. Mentally or financially.

It is true that younger women are more fertile. But, I think very young women having kids isn't so good either.

Yes but Hus, a male's sperm is good till at least 45 on average...

The two aren't comparable. Feminism has ROBBED our Western women and made them supporters of their own consumerist, cultural Marxist nothingness demise.

Most guys get married around 25-35 these days to a younger woman usually. I know that I personally want to get married by 27. Males can do this biologically. We are the seeder organism. Women cannot do this biologically based on social realities.

If I'm a guy with a good job at 25-30, I don't want a woman over 25. I want my promised little virtuous 21-25 year old elementary teacher or paralegal, and I want her to work less and raise our kids. I DO NOT and WILL NOT accept a workaholic 25+ year old woman who is going to fight me on the above. I want a woman who wants that and cherishes it as do most men. Not some feminized, ruined anti-children corporate type who might have children with me according to her.....

Husaria
07-25-2011, 04:36 AM
Yes but Hus, a male's sperm is good till at least 45 on average...

The two aren't comparable. Feminism has ROBBED our Western women and made them supporters of their own consumerist, cultural Marxist nothingness demise.

Most guys get married around 25-35 these days to a younger woman usually. I know that I personally want to get married by 27. Males can do this biologically. We are the seeder organism. Women cannot do this biologically based on social realities.

If I'm a guy with a good job at 25-30, I don't want a woman over 25. I want my promised little virtuous 21-25 year old elementary teacher or paralegal, and I want her to work less and raise my kids. I DO NOT and WILL NOT accept a workaholic 25+ year old woman who is going to fight me on the above. I want a woman who wants that and cherishes it as do most men. Not some feminized, ruined anti-children corporate type who might have children with me according to her.....

True, Feminism is a disease. The ironic part is Feminism has probably hurt Women more than anyone.
Well exept maybe kids.

But, Because of Feminism now Women are juggling careers & still expected to be mothers & then often end up divorced in the stress it creates.

This only harms women.

Feminism is blind.

We are created as men & women for a reason. Women are suppose to be more submissive & that makes us work together.
Having women who want to be men just creates problems.

The end result is our failing society with gangs, divorce, drugs ect which all largely stem to Feminism.

BeerBaron
07-25-2011, 04:55 AM
True, Feminism is a disease. The ironic part is Feminism has probably hurt Women more than anyone.
Well exept maybe kids.

But, Because of Feminism now Women are juggling careers & still expected to be mothers & then often end up divorced in the stress it creates.

This only harms women.

Feminism is blind.

We are created as men & women for a reason. Women are suppose to be more submissive & that makes us work together.
Having women who want to be men just creates problems.

The end result is our failing society with gangs, divorce, drugs ect which all largely stem to Feminism.

Ya, it hurts men just as much. Look at wage trends in working class families over the past 50 or 60 years. Feminism doubled the labor force, so naturally the wages have been halved in the working class.

I don't suppose it would surprise anyone to find out that the Rockefeller Foundation was a major contributor to the feminist movement would it?

SexComandante
07-25-2011, 04:56 AM
other

Husaria
07-25-2011, 08:55 AM
Ya, it hurts men just as much. Look at wage trends in working class families over the past 50 or 60 years. Feminism doubled the labor force, so naturally the wages have been halved in the working class.

I don't suppose it would surprise anyone to find out that the Rockefeller Foundation was a major contributor to the feminist movement would it?

Yeah, It is almost needed to have a 2 income household now. You are right that when women started women they could charge more & thus today 2 incomes are needed.
Well, Unless you are quite wealthy.

Yeah, Rockerfeller is scum it wouldn't surprise me at all.

BeerBaron
07-25-2011, 09:06 AM
Yeah, It is almost needed to have a 2 income household now. You are right that when women started women they could charge more & thus today 2 incomes are needed.

Yeah, Rockerfeller is scum it wouldn't surprise me at all.

It is a necessity in North America, unless one wage earner makes at least 80k (considered a high income job) a year, then they could care for a single child, though that's not a lot even for a 3 person family. Most families in my city earn an average income of 120-130k, well the white families do the indians are almost all on welfare.

Rockefeller was a huge contributor to the movement, they were also an equal rights contributor as well, we can draw whatever conclusions we want from that now but I have a heard time seeing it as a thought out plan.

Sahson
07-25-2011, 09:45 AM

The Law of Demand and the Law of supply is to blame, you can't go against these two laws, and it's how everything in Economics functions.

tXt_3H3e2bg

Laudanum
07-25-2011, 09:49 AM
It's ZOG.:D

I bet people on Stormfront would love this poll.

Austin
07-25-2011, 10:14 AM
It's ZOG.:D

I bet people on Stormfront would love this poll.

Oh noes!!!!! We've been called evil racist antisemitic by some random poster who contributed NOTHING else in the post..... what a surprise.

Even though we stated it isn't a Jewish anything.....

On a side note, it's great to know that white feminists have their sons future incomes in mind that will one day take care of them.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9ApRcYWzxhI/TfxcBivOVKI/AAAAAAAAukY/G6M6L9F9dMc/s1600/feminist1.jpg (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9ApRcYWzxhI/TfxcBivOVKI/AAAAAAAAukY/G6M6L9F9dMc/s1600/feminist1.jpg)
Noo....... White feminism isn't an anti-white movement...... Austin stop being anti-women!!!!

SwordoftheVistula
07-25-2011, 10:28 AM
It's mainly leftist ideologues, usually led & supported by jews with a phobia of white christian societies.

A general apathy amongst the native population is also responsible, you see a lot of stupid white people who just like having ethnic restaurants, and take tourism trips to ethnic restaurants in 'ethnic neighborhoods' during daylight in cities with good police forces. Most people don't take notice until their own town/neighborhood is overrun, and sometimes not even then.

Big corporations are mainly responsible for pressing for legal worker visas from Asia, also a lot of smaller businesses, mainly in farming & construction, use cheap labor from latin America.

Usually, the worst immigrants are the ones that are brought purely by leftists & anti-white people: not much of a profit can be made from criminals, illiterate refugees, and single mothers on welfare.

It is a necessity in North America, unless one wage earner makes at least 80k (considered a high income job) a year, then they could care for a single child, though that's not a lot even for a 3 person family. Most families in my city earn an average income of 120-130k, well the white families do the indians are almost all on welfare.

It depends on where you live. The main cost of children/family is living in a decent neighborhood which is safe and has good schools, or for private schools. I don't know about Canada, but if you live in one of the major coastal metro areas, you need a high income in order to live in such a place.

On the other hand, if you live in a rural part of the country, the cost of having children is not much at all.

Fiona
07-25-2011, 08:15 PM

It's true. Now the price of a house is determined by what 2 wages can afford to pay off to the bank, whereas pre-eighties a house loan could be obtained and paid off by a man working in a supermarket, the wife staying at home and 2 cars in the driveway. The house could be brick too instead of cardboard or whatever that stuff is they are made out of now.

SwordoftheVistula
07-25-2011, 09:26 PM
It's true. Now the price of a house is determined by what 2 wages can afford to pay off to the bank, whereas pre-eighties a house loan could be obtained and paid off by a man working in a supermarket, the wife staying at home and 2 cars in the driveway. The house could be brick too instead of cardboard or whatever that stuff is they are made out of now.

I think it's more immigration and population growth that has added to the cost of housing, also they dumped most of the residents of housing projects out into the regular rental market with housing vouchers, which keeps up rent & housing prices even in bad neighborhoods.

Cheesypie
07-25-2011, 09:37 PM
How's this for the reason behind mass immigration:

First, poor economic policy.
Second, liberal politics.
Third, white guilt, in Europe at least, largely a product of Hitler, as admitted to by Helmut Schmidt. He admitted guilt drove the admission of Turkenfilth into Germany.

Husaria
07-25-2011, 09:43 PM
It's mainly leftist ideologues, usually led & supported by jews with a phobia of white christian societies.

A general apathy amongst the native population is also responsible, you see a lot of stupid white people who just like having ethnic restaurants, and take tourism trips to ethnic restaurants in 'ethnic neighborhoods' during daylight in cities with good police forces. Most people don't take notice until their own town/neighborhood is overrun, and sometimes not even then.

Big corporations are mainly responsible for pressing for legal worker visas from Asia, also a lot of smaller businesses, mainly in farming & construction, use cheap labor from latin America.

Usually, the worst immigrants are the ones that are brought purely by leftists & anti-white people: not much of a profit can be made from criminals, illiterate refugees, and single mothers on welfare.

It depends on where you live. The main cost of children/family is living in a decent neighborhood which is safe and has good schools, or for private schools. I don't know about Canada, but if you live in one of the major coastal metro areas, you need a high income in order to live in such a place.

On the other hand, if you live in a rural part of the country, the cost of having children is not much at all.

Yes, I live in the Northern New York City metro area near the Connecticutt border.
One of the most expensive areas in the nation.

What is like a 90,000 dollar wage here is pretty much equal to a 35,000 a year wage in many other places in the nation.

Lorene
07-25-2011, 09:47 PM
Immigration is a natural phenomena and part of human evolution.

Husaria
07-25-2011, 09:48 PM
I think it's more immigration and population growth that has added to the cost of housing, also they dumped most of the residents of housing projects out into the regular rental market with housing vouchers, which keeps up rent & housing prices even in bad neighborhoods.

Yes, I think that this causes the Boom & Bust cycle is mass immigration.

Which explains why you had the Roaring 20's after & during the biggest Immigration wave in U.S history followed by the Great Depression.

Similar to the roaring 90's followed by the 2000's recessions which is after the 2nd biggest immigration wave in U.S history.

Immigrants come into the economy & at first they buy things which improves the economy.
But, Soon they undermine wages & become factored into the nation base & become a burden.

Which can explain the Boom & Bust which I think is largely caused by mass immigration.

You are right immgiration leads to a higher demand on housing due to more people needing homes & that causes an inflation in home prices.

When Immigrants are temporarily buying things & causes an intial boom it can explain why the housing market went up so far & then completely busted & the economy collapsed as the Immigrants undermined wages & become a tax burden.

Husaria
07-25-2011, 09:54 PM

Immigration can lead to extinctions too. Just look at Neanderthals & Tasmanian Aboriginals.

Now some scientists are even saying mass immigration is what caused dinosaurs to die out.

As, the data supports that Dinosaurs were already virtually extinct before the Asteroid hit near Mexico.

That Dinosaur populations started dwindling when the seperated continents of Dinosaurs became connected by land bridges.

Which, this connection of Land bridges may have supported Dinosaur extinctions because Dinosaurs may have spread diseases unknown to other dinosaurs across the land bridges & then fought over food & lead to their dwindling populations.

Fiona
07-25-2011, 10:35 PM
It's funny how this thread has turned in a feminism thread yet only one voted number 2. Lmao

Raskolnikov
07-26-2011, 02:40 AM
Because they're not an independent movement.

Not politically anyway. As a cultural growth (or abscess) it makes sense.

Boudica
07-26-2011, 03:38 AM
Eh, people will always go where there is more of an opportunity, lets look at Mexicans coming to the US, they live right below America, they come here and a lot of them send the money back home because it's worth more there.

SwordoftheVistula
07-26-2011, 06:31 AM
Eh, people will always go where there is more of an opportunity, lets look at Mexicans coming to the US, they live right below America, they come here and a lot of them send the money back home because it's worth more there.

Well obviously. I think the question is asking why they are allowed to do that.

BeerBaron
07-26-2011, 06:44 AM

No, the market drove the cost of housing up with the sub prime, option A option arm mess. Government vouchers only helps it maintain whatever level it happens to be at, but it isn't the driving factor, banks making lots of money selling crap loans as AAA rated credit was the reason.

El Cazador
08-05-2011, 08:20 PM

To an extent. Prior to 1945, the immigrant population of Britain never exceeded 1%.

I think the main reason for mass immigration is the consumer culture of international capitalism that deracinates people and views them purely as economic units. Everything has to sell, and that means appealing to the lowest common denominator - unique cultures and peoples are not economically worth investing in. The other reason is post-Empire guilt.

Oreka Bailoak
08-05-2011, 09:57 PM
The government says our population birth rate is low so to fix that we need immigration to pay for the rapidly aging population.

The corporations say that more unskilled laborers will lower the wage rate and save them and the consumers money (they say this behind closed doors and never in public).

The immigrants have major groups that push for more immigration using cheap politically correct phrases.

The media sides/sympathizes with all the major politically correct entities; immigration groups, corporations and the government.

The majority of the public is obviously against large scale immigration but has no major entity to voice their opinion.

And that's the reason for mass immigration.

The best way to fix the problem is to cut immigration dramatically from certain countries and to push the birth rate of our societies upwards to a healthy/sustainable level using economic incentives/social reform. However, I doubt the problem will be fixed, today it'd be like trying to stop a freight train with your bare hands; but I doubt the overall situation of the new multicultural society developing will be as bad as people make it seem. It'll just be a colder more divided society rather than closer knit community.

Gratis
08-07-2011, 07:34 PM
I voted for the first option entirely because of the 'leftist' part of the equation, I don't believe in this Zionist conspiracy nonsense.

SwordoftheVistula
08-08-2011, 10:29 AM
I voted for the first option entirely because of the 'leftist' part of the equation, I don't believe in this Zionist conspiracy nonsense.

Same here. Zionists and Marxists don't really share much other than being both Jewish, but the Zionist Jews and Marxist Jews are usually enemies of eachother.

beaver
08-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Conservative Big corporations seeking to devalue labour and drain us of more money
And very successfully so far. They have no constraints since the Union had failed. Why to invest in Ireland if it would much better to invest in China? But this is a background. The main reason - the price should be paid for victory in the Cold War. The Westerners turned out to be much better than the Easterners (and therethore the Russians were forced to give up, many and many Russians were listening "The Beatles" and "Led Zeppelin" on their tape recorders). So, Europeans (and Americans) are the best friends for the whole world but, as for now, this must be paid off.

nvrennvren
09-20-2011, 06:44 AM
ethnic cleansing conspiracy .. greed? as you said, the unemployment rate is above 20%.

whites can do the dirty jobs as browns do. think about those blue collar whites in old time.

nvrennvren
09-20-2011, 06:50 AM
True, Feminism has done a number. It has lead to the break of families with needless stress.
Feminism has lead to dysfuncational families & unneeded divorce.

Feminism has also lead to confused roles. With masculine women & men who have been castrated.

But, Feminism was created to increase the economy.

we lost our souls when we put greed & wealth above all else.

Feminism, Civil rights, Illegal immigration, Expensive wars, Manufacturing shipped over seas.

All of these problems share the same root. That is greed. all of these have lead to some increases in the economy & wealth but at the cost of our souls.

Greed in general. yes