PDA

View Full Version : Origin of Hungarians?

HungAryan
07-24-2011, 11:28 AM
igDBPnuoLss
-O_Cr7LDqq4
ZT5sXbKilQ4

Blossom
07-24-2011, 11:40 AM
Transylvania is mine. That's all I need to say. No Romanian no Hungarian need to discuss, just accept the fact that I'm a bloody nice princess and I love being around with my wolf in the Karpaten having tasty meals, strawberries and champagne at the and of the day. :coffee:

I also own many castles around there and vineyards..some sheeps and all those peasants are mine. Yes, I own the peasants aswell. I allow them buying food from Lidl and Aldi, so in this way they'll save money, consequently all the benefits will come back to me. Their life is short, truth to be told. I need them for other purposes but that's not your job. ;)

Mordid
07-24-2011, 11:41 AM
Aren't Hungarians mostly Turanids ?

Blossom
07-24-2011, 11:42 AM

Mordid please...now this is serious business. Hungarians are not Turanids lol (at least not many of them).

HungAryan
07-24-2011, 11:43 AM

No!

bUsU3w11Fzg
DJ6WHqBmPfM

Mordid
07-24-2011, 11:44 AM
Mordid please...now this is serious business. Hungarians are not Turanids lol.

But many people said that.:confused:

Blossom
07-24-2011, 11:46 AM
But many people said that.:confused:

People.....fool crowd. Hungarians are pretty between Romanians and Austrians...:)

HungAryan
07-24-2011, 11:48 AM
People.....fool crowd. Hungarians are pretty between Romanians and Austrians...:)

Don't even dare to compare us to the Vlach (Romanian) Gypsie mongrels... :D

Blossom
07-24-2011, 11:51 AM
Don't even dare to compare us to the Vlach (Romanian) Gypsie mongrels... :D

That's rude. Everyone knows Romania is not Gypsiland as fools picture it because of the huge gypsie migration. As far as I know, Hungary also got gypsies...eating duck from the Danube in Germany :D

Dont join fool's group, please Hung. I thought you were a wise Hungarian.

Vlachs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs)...are totally different than ''gypsies'', HungARYAN. :)

Arbonit
07-24-2011, 11:53 AM
Dont join fool's group,
:laugh:

HungAryan
07-24-2011, 11:55 AM
That's rude. Everyone knows Romania is not Gypsiland as fools picture it because of the huge gypsie migration. As far as I know, Hungary also got gypsies...eating duck from the Danube in Germany :D

Dont join fool's group, please Hung. I thought you were a wise Hungarian.

Actually, I just do what they do... spreading propaganda :D
Everyone knows that Hungarians are NOT Mongols. Romanians just say it because they hate Hungarians. It's just Romanian propaganda.
Everyone knows that Romanians are not gypsies (although they are heavily mixed with them, Romanians are the darkest and hairiest of Europe). Hungarians just say it because they hate Romanians. It's just Hungarian propaganda... or is it? :D
Actually, another thing to notice that Serbs and Croats used to be the same people. Now Serbs are darker. Serbia also has many gypsies so... race-mixing?

If we portray our enemies as sub-humans or an alien race (gyspies, mongols, etc.) then it's easier for us to kill them.
We Hungarians want to have Transylvania, Transcarpathia, Voivodina and Felvidék ("Slovakia" - Northern Hungary) back at all costs, even if it means war. We will make those lands part of Hungary again, or die trying...

Peerkons
07-24-2011, 11:57 AM
Ponny riders :)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/Huns-1-.jpg

HungAryan
07-24-2011, 11:59 AM
Ponny riders :)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/Huns-1-.jpg

Pure fiction, pure propaganda.

Here is the truth.
bUsU3w11Fzg
DJ6WHqBmPfM

Blossom
07-24-2011, 12:02 PM
Romanians are the darkest and hairiest of Europe.

I'm afraid I dont support your statement because I've been both to Hungary and Romania (and other southern countries) and I've seen the truth. Its true that southern romanians might be darker, but never more than a greek or italian. True that central-northern romanians are milky white. And also true I've seen many blonde pontids and east baltids. :) So no need to believe the shiz propaganda...

If you want to spread such propaganda do it, but dont mix with some confusing ideas...and statements like such. :) If you are totally sure about your statement, show us proves and researches and I'll believe.

As you said in the chatbox, I'm neutral, of course, this is not my job. But I hate when people talk shit, romanian or hungarian.

---

Here's a prove, you're mixing romanians with gypsies. You might say they're hairy and dark (romanian gypsies) but not romanians.

Equilibrium
07-24-2011, 12:04 PM
Sorry, but is this a propaganda spam thread? There should be atleast a minimum of effort put in a thread, and a little bit of scientific facts wouldn´t be bad, too. All I see is a bunch of crappy youtube videos.

Blossom
07-24-2011, 12:05 PM
Sorry, but is this a propaganda spam thread? There should be atleast a minimum of effort put in a thread, and a little bit of scientific facts wouldn´t be bad, too. All I see is a bunch of crappy youtube videos.

Sieg....yeah! :D I'm with you!

I dont know why this kind of fight, just accept I own Transylvania. Huh.

Peerkons
07-24-2011, 02:52 PM

Indeed.
Looks like some 13 year old has made those videos with crappy (west asian?) music.

The fact is - your people hail from Asia.

HungAryan
07-24-2011, 02:56 PM
Indeed.
Looks like some 13 year old has made those videos with crappy (west asian?) music.

It's Hungarian folk music.

The fact is - your people hail from Asia.

Why do we look like White Europeans then? :rolleyes:
Why do 98% of Hungarian males belong to the R1 Y-DNA haplogroup? :rolleyes:
How can you explain the similarities between Hungarian and Etruscan then? Etruscan was an ancient language, spoken in Italy.
What is your answer, Einstein? :rolleyes:

Hess
07-24-2011, 03:02 PM
Romanians are the darkest and hairiest of Europe)

Thats not exactly true, but even if it was there is nothing wrong with being dark and hairy because caucasoids are supposed to have plenty of hair and some native Europeans are naturally dark complexioned.

Husaria
07-24-2011, 05:58 PM
I think Hungarians are mostly just Slovaks speaking Hungarian.

Hungarians look so close to Slovaks. I have seen Hungarians & They look almost indenticle to Slovakians & Czechs

Mordid
07-24-2011, 06:36 PM

Hungarians look so close to Slovaks. I have seen Hungarians & They look almost indenticle to Slovakians & Czechs

It's probably due to Slavic influence.

HungAryan
07-24-2011, 07:19 PM

I think it'a the reverse.
Slovaks are actually Hungarians speaking a Slavic language (thanks to brainwashing in the past).
Notice that there are 15 million hungarians today, and only like 8 million (or 6 million) Slovaks. So it's them being similar to us, and not the other way around.

Husaria
07-24-2011, 09:33 PM
Slovaks are actually Hungarians speaking a Slavic language (thanks to brainwashing in the past).
Notice that there are 15 million hungarians today, and only like 8 million (or 6 million) Slovaks. So it's them being similar to us, and not the other way around.

South Slavs were once connected to North Slavs through Slovakia. (That is Hungary)

Then, Magyars settled in Hungary & Assimilated Pannonian Slovak types.

HungAryan
07-24-2011, 09:41 PM
South Slavs were once connected to North Slavs through Slovakia. (That is Hungary)

Then, Magyars settled in Hungary & Assimilated Pannonian Slovak types.

Assimilated Pannonian Slavs, "Slovaks" did not exsist back then as a nation.
Even today, they are an artificial nation. They should simply re-join Hungary.

Husaria
07-25-2011, 01:48 AM
Assimilated Pannonian Slavs, "Slovaks" did not exsist back then as a nation.
Even today, they are an artificial nation. They should simply re-join Hungary.

At any rate. I think Phenotype & Even Genotype wise Slovaks seem to be the closest to Hungarians.

Slovaks are very similar to Czechs that is true.But,They are still a little different.

I keep seeing Hungarians & I keep thinking they are Slovaks. It has happened a few times.
The latest time I was almost certain the guy was a Slovak. He was at the Polish bar where alot of Slovaks hang out & He looked like a stereotypical Slovak & He said he was Hungarian.

Mordid
07-25-2011, 06:43 AM
At any rate. I think Phenotype & Even Genotype wise Slovaks seem to be the closest to Hungarians.

Slovaks are very similar to Czechs that is true.But,They are still a little different.

I keep seeing Hungarians & I keep thinking they are Slovaks. It has happened a few times.
The latest time I was almost certain the guy was a Slovak. He was at the Polish bar where alot of Slovaks hang out & He looked like a stereotypical Slovak & He said he was Hungarian.

I didn't know Slovaks hang out in Polish bar. :confused:

d3cimat3d
07-25-2011, 06:54 AM
DJ6WHqBmPfM

Huns were not white they were Turanid. Does this sound white to you?:

Short of stature, with a broad chest and a large head; his eyes were small, his beard thin and sprinkled with grey; and he had a flat nose and tanned skin, showing evidence of his origin.

Hungarians don't even descend from the Huns. Huns were expelled from the Panonian basin in 454 by a coalition of Gepids and other tribes and then went to the Black sea area and re-formed as Bulgars. Hungarians descend from Magyars and Magyars were Turanids too.

Austrvegr
07-25-2011, 08:33 AM
Hungarians are probably the most diverse ethnicity in Europe. They can be anything from Nordid to Turanid.

Blossom
07-25-2011, 08:46 AM
How's everything going, my dear peasants? How's Siebenbürgen this morning?

HungAryan
07-25-2011, 11:51 AM
Huns were not white they were Turanid. Does this sound white to you?:

That's propaganda. Cheap Roman propaganda. Roman accounts were not reliable, because the Romans were infamous for fabricating history and portraying their enemies as uncivilized subhumans.

However, DNA testing, archaeology and anthropology has proven that the Huns were White Caucasians.

DJ6WHqBmPfM
bUsU3w11Fzg

Attila's Huns possibly had some sort of relation to the Tocharians.

xXHTE7qcKyg

Hungarians don't even descend from the Huns. Huns were expelled from the Panonian basin in 454 by a coalition of Gepids and other tribes and then went to the Black sea area and re-formed as Bulgars. Hungarians descend from Magyars and Magyars were Turanids too.

Székelys (or Seklers) of Transylvania descend from the Huns.
And Turanid is a sub-race of Caucasian. Turanid is Caucasian, NOT Mongoloid.
The Magyars were always white, and will be always white.
We were there first in Europe.

vO347HetQC0
-O_Cr7LDqq4
ZT5sXbKilQ4

d3cimat3d
07-25-2011, 01:12 PM
That's propaganda. Cheap Roman propaganda. Roman accounts were not reliable, because the Romans were infamous for fabricating history and portraying their enemies as uncivilized subhumans.

Maybe, maybe not. But what's for sure is the Huns spoke a Turkic language, as we can see by the names of their kings, for example, Dengizich. So one way or another they were Mongoloid.

However, DNA testing, archaeology and anthropology has proven that the Huns were White Caucasians.

All the links you posted were low quality videos made by some stormfronter it seems. The only evidence they show is Y-dna marker R1a which is not very useful. 40% of Latvians and Lithuanians have Y-dna marker N1c1, a Siberian haplogroup, but overall they are less than 1% Mongoloid. In the bigger picture, haplogroups mean litte.

Attila's Huns possibly had some sort of relation to the Tocharians.

So? Even Kyrgyz have some sort of relation to Tocharians.

Székelys (or Seklers) of Transylvania descend from the Huns.

It's not clear who the Seklers exactly are. All that is known is they are nomadic and are more Mongoloid than the average Hungarian. Hungarians themselves are not very Mongoloid, but Mongoloid enough to make sense of why they speak a non-European language.

http://i55.tinypic.com/x66uv.png

And Turanid is a sub-race of Caucasian. Turanid is Caucasian, NOT Mongoloid.

Turanid is Nordid-Pamirid-Mongoloid mix. No one would accept such a person as white or Caucasoid, let alone European.

The Magyars were always white, and will be always white.
We were there first in Europe.

Except they (you) speak a language that is not classified as Indo-European - so not white in that aspect.

HungAryan
07-25-2011, 01:43 PM
Maybe, maybe not. But what's for sure is the Huns spoke a Turkic language, as we can see by the names of their kings, for example, Dengizich. So one way or another they were Mongoloid.

The Huns weren't a single ethnic group, but a confederation of many different tribes. There were Turkic, Finnic, Magyar, Iranian, and even Germanic tribes among the Hunnic Confederation.

All the links you posted were low quality videos made by some stormfronter it seems. The only evidence they show is Y-dna marker R1a which is not very useful. 40% of Latvians and Lithuanians have Y-dna marker N1c1, a Siberian haplogroup, but overall they are less than 1% Mongoloid. In the bigger picture, haplogroups mean litte.

I should mention that the purest R1 haplogroup-carriers come from Cameron, and are negroid.
Not to mention that I1 (Scnadinavian) and I2 (Danubian) have a common ancestor: I. I and J (Arabian) have a common ancestor: IJ. Does that make Scandinavians and Semites genetically related?

It's not clear who the Seklers exactly are. All that is known is they are nomadic and are more Mongoloid than the average Hungarian. Hungarians themselves are not very Mongoloid, but Mongoloid enough to make sense of why they speak a non-European language.

Russians, Finns and Scandinavians (Swedes and Norwegians) have much more Mongoloid admixture than Hungarians. Hungarians are on of the purest Whites.

Turanid is Nordid-Pamirid-Mongoloid mix. No one would accept such a person as white or Caucasoid, let alone European.

Depends on the standards. All of the "Turanid" Hungarians look white to me.

Except they (you) speak a language that is not classified as Indo-European - so not white in that aspect.

Basque isn't Indo-European either.
Georgian isn't Indo-European either.
Languages mean nothing. Besides... the Hungarian language had similarities to Etruscan. Another proof that we were first in Europe.
And even if the Sumerians didn't have links to the Hungarians, discovered items prove that the Sumerians were of European origin.

Stop the Aryanist propaganda. White doesen't equal Indo-European
Even more so, Indians and Pakistanis speak Indo-European languages like, but they are not white.
Am I missing something? Are they supposed to be whiter than me - and my fellow Hungarians - simply because they speak a Indo-European language?

Svartálfar
07-28-2011, 08:34 AM
Magyars were an uralic tribe which migrated in Europe during the middleages, assimilating slavic, germanic and dacian elements.

Adrian
07-28-2011, 09:00 AM
How can you explain the similarities between Hungarian and Etruscan then? Etruscan was an ancient language, spoken in Italy.

Interesting!
So, you pretend that you are descendants of Etruscians!

Where do you see similarities between Hungarians and Etruscans?

HungAryan
07-28-2011, 06:53 PM
Interesting!
So, you pretend that you are descendants of Etruscians!

No, I pretend that they were related, had common ancestry.

Where do you see similarities between Hungarians and Etruscans?

http://member.melbpc.org.au/~tmajlath/etruscan.html
http://languagecontinuity.blogspot.com/2009/02/etruscans-and-hungarians.html
Etruscan: Maru | Hungarian: Mérő (instrument of measurement)
Etruscan: Cep | Hungarian: Kép (picture, image)
Etruscan: Lau | Hungarian: Ló (horse)
Etruscan: Apa | Hungarian: Apa (father)

Adrian
07-29-2011, 08:15 AM
No, I pretend that they were related, had common ancestry.

I read some of your sources. I also read comments in that source, and I can say that I agree with one hungarians opinion:

Bayndor said...
Yeah, I read about this theory enough before. Shortly said, this is little more than an absurdity. Being Hungarian myself, I percieve it as being nothing more than an un-scientific ultra-nationalist approach to prove some never-existed ancient glory for the nation. It is just as wothless as a proposed Sumerian-Hungarian relationship. Just madness, nothing more.

The cited 'evidence' actually mostly consist of quite modern Hungarian words compared to ancient Etruscan ones, often without explaining the word-formation. These works tend to fully ignore the fact that Hungarian has also underwent heavy changes over the millenia, so currently-existing words cannot be used for comparison (they should have used the earliest attested ones, or reconstructed original stems). Some of the Etruscan words even have wrong meaning (for example, the Etruscan numeral 'huth' is likely 4 and not 6, so it cannot be meaningfully compared to the Hungarian 'hat'= 6). Neither do these works explain, what on earth did the ancestors of Hungarians do in Europe, several thousands of kilometers from their homeland at the Ural mountains. And of course, there are no convincing parallels in grammar at all. As for me, I think that even the early Indo-Eurpoean languages have more convincing parallels to Etruscan words, than the Uralic-derived Hungarian ones.

poiuytrewq0987
07-29-2011, 08:17 AM
= Magyars are actually Magyarised Romans. :coffee:

Riki
07-29-2011, 08:29 AM
igDBPnuoLss
-O_Cr7LDqq4
ZT5sXbKilQ4

Its funny,the music of the third video, reminds me of the villages of my Country.(Counting from top)

HungAryan
07-29-2011, 08:33 AM
= Magyars are actually Magyarised Romans. :coffee:

Not at all.
Magyars are Magyars.
Magyars were and will be always White Europeans.
Anti-Hungarian propaganda claims that the Ancient Magyars were Mongoloid, adn modern-day Hungarians are Magyarized Slavs, Germans and Vlachs.
But that's false.
Sure, there has been mixing between Hungarians and it's neighbouring populations in the past, but the Ancient Magyars were all Caucasian.

The Journeyman
07-29-2011, 08:34 AM
It seems the rate of R1a is high in the population. Most Scythian remains were found to have R1a y-DNA markers. The second most common Y haplotype seems to be R1b (early western European arrivals) and then I2a2 which is the group common and possibly autochthonous to the Balkans. H1 (possible paleolithic western European arrivals) mtDNA is highest.

HungAryan
07-29-2011, 08:44 AM
It seems the rate of R1a is high in the population. Most Scythian remains were found to have R1a y-DNA markers. The second most common Y haplotype seems to be R1b (early western European arrivals) and then I2a2 which is the group common and possibly autochthonous to the Balkans. H1 (possible paleolithic western European arrivals) mtDNA is highest.

That's certainly interesting...
Linguistics sometimes lie, but it seems that Genetics never lie.

Sylvanus
10-16-2011, 04:46 PM
Hungarians/magyars is a mixed people and ancient magyars were too, the original clans came from the russian forest zone in the upper part of the Volga river and they were probably east-baltid.

European blood
10-18-2011, 06:24 PM
SBir90Rbfok

RXOmIqJWRSo

5Vuz_fhzkQA

Kt6JAWUJq0c

gyaLH8Xk5QI

wmM6iv0Xgxw

nWPCVMEsyeM

sf-Q9rAieWU

4grqTjU3JDQ

Z7raALlo6zk

HungAryan
10-18-2011, 06:30 PM
Hungarians are NOT Turanid.
Hungarians are just as European as Swedes, Spaniards or Scots.

Unurautare
10-18-2011, 06:33 PM

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID22282/images/huh.jpg

Skanderbeg Is God
10-18-2011, 06:33 PM
Trying to offend Albanians Romanians and Slovaks i think you did this :bored0: lol

Unurautare
10-18-2011, 06:34 PM
Trying to offend Albanians Romanians and Slovaks i think you did this :bored0:

He insulted all hungarians named Attila and Arpad. ;)

HungAryan
10-18-2011, 06:35 PM
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID22282/images/huh.jpg

mXMTkao4ZAk

Unurautare
10-18-2011, 06:38 PM
no,you!

Spare me your youtube bs,here is a study made by hungarian universities:
http://www.krepublishers.com/02-Journals/IJHG/IJHG-06-0-000-000-2006-Web/IJHG-06-3-177-280-2006-Abst-PDF/IJHG-06-3-177-183-2006-263-Decsey-K/IJHG-06-3-177-183-2006-263-Decsey-K-Text.PDF

Molecular
genetic methods supported our observations,
that there is a relatively small difference between
the Hungarian and Indian groups, the Central-
Europeans differ more, and the most distant
relatives are the Turks among the populations
mentioned in this paper.

Human Chromosomal Polymorphism in a Hungarian Sample
Kata Décsey1, Orsolya Bellovits2 and Györgyi M. Bujdosó2
1. Semmelweis University, Department of Forensic Medicine, Budapest, Hungary, 1091
2. Hungarian Academy of Sciences - Semmelweis University, Institute of Forensic Medicine,
Budapest, Hungary, 1091
E-mail: bujgyo@igaz.sote.hu

HungAryan
10-18-2011, 06:45 PM
Spare me your youtube bs,here is a study made by hungarian universities:
http://www.krepublishers.com/02-Journals/IJHG/IJHG-06-0-000-000-2006-Web/IJHG-06-3-177-280-2006-Abst-PDF/IJHG-06-3-177-183-2006-263-Decsey-K/IJHG-06-3-177-183-2006-263-Decsey-K-Text.PDF

Human Chromosomal Polymorphism in a Hungarian Sample
Kata Décsey1, Orsolya Bellovits2 and Györgyi M. Bujdosó2
1. Semmelweis University, Department of Forensic Medicine, Budapest, Hungary, 1091
2. Hungarian Academy of Sciences - Semmelweis University, Institute of Forensic Medicine,
Budapest, Hungary, 1091
E-mail: bujgyo@igaz.sote.hu

O rly?

http://zing.ro/imagini/stirisportive/reactie%20nicolita%20voi%20da%20in%20judecata%20re vi-47452.jpg
Typical ROMANIan

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bd/Hair-color-map_by_Peter_Frost.PNG/609px-Hair-color-map_by_Peter_Frost.PNG
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/33/Westernparadigm_blue_eye_color_map.jpg

Ushtari
10-18-2011, 06:52 PM
HungARYAN = Aryans

morski
10-18-2011, 06:57 PM
HungARYAN = Aryans

Well hung aryans :D

HungAryan
10-18-2011, 06:58 PM
Got some problems, Mr. Unurautare? :D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__hf66huS_AU/SEgPQd6LHyI/AAAAAAAAAOg/UI53RPADLhE/s400/BANEL+NICOLITA.jpg
http://www.skysports.com/Images/222273.jpg

Caeruleus
10-18-2011, 07:07 PM
what about these charming lads ? They are hungarians.

http://storage0.dms.mpinteractiv.ro/media/401/581/7960/3892361/1/wvprem.jpg?width=610

and they killed this guy Marian Cozma (romanian handballer) RIP

http://www.bzi.ro/public/upload/photos/0/Marian_Cozma-1.jpg

Iudeus stop being an asshole (pardon my french) :)

Unurautare
10-18-2011, 07:14 PM
Got some problems, Mr. Unurautare? :D

He looks like Attila,only less jewish.

http://allempires.com/empires/huns/Attila.jpg

http://www.nndb.com/people/956/000091683/

Sebbo
10-22-2011, 05:32 PM

http://storage0.dms.mpinteractiv.ro/media/401/581/7960/3892361/1/wvprem.jpg?width=610

and they killed this guy Marian Cozma (romanian handballer) RIP

http://www.bzi.ro/public/upload/photos/0/Marian_Cozma-1.jpg

Iudeus stop being an asshole (pardon my french) :)

NO NO NO NO NO , Marian Cozma, (RIP) was killed by Gypsies , I wish Hungarians and Romanians would just get over their historical problems. As for the origin of Hungarians, they speak a Finno-Ugric langauge, and are thought to have originated in the Southern Ural areas. They did however to an extent mix with people of Central Asian origin before arriving in what is now Hungary, it is debateable how much though, but it is a fact that Cumans and other Turkic peoples settled Hungary, in the medieval period, and that some Turkic tribes migrated with the original Hungarians. Hungarians are completely European however, ( only a minority of Asian genes can be detected ) even though some of them look perhaps somewhat eastern.

There are also theories for a Central Asian origin of Hungarians, but even if this were true, I don't think they are less European now, when compared with other Eastern Europeans.

As for Romanians being gypsies this is clearly not true, Hungarians and Romanians need to learn to get along.

Here is a picture of two of the men involved with the the afforementioned murder.

And here a link, discussing the details of the murder.

http://www.hungarianambiance.com/2010/02/gypsy-criminals-murdered-marian-cozma.html

Treffie
10-22-2011, 05:35 PM

They look like Roma

rareswega
06-24-2012, 12:45 AM
Hungarians originated with Proto-Uralic peoples in the Ural Mountains region in Russian region. Magyar (ancestors to modern Hungarians) and Finnish were both part of this group, with the Finnish heading west around 3000 BC. The Magyars would migrate south along the Ural Mountain range, toward modern Southern Russia. They are also called bozgori borati or in other sides - ceangai.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ro/4/43/Noua_Dreapta.svg.png

Dacul
06-24-2012, 02:02 AM
Hungarians-mix of slavs with germanic tribes (goths etc) speaking a fino-ugrian language.

Onur
10-17-2012, 01:55 AM
There was Hungary vs. Turkey football game tonight in Budapest and Hungarian fans decorated the place with these giant posters, written in both Hungarian and Turkish;

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/45325_449168558457537_597823397_n.jpg

http://lendvai85.hu/labdarugas/20121016_HUN-TUR/wgc_media/photos/HUN-TUR_3-1_20121016_26.jpg

It says "We are the grandsons of Attila too"

Anusiya
10-17-2012, 02:32 AM
HungARYAN = Aryans

:picard1:

BulgARYAN
ShqiptARYAN
MagyARYAN

Great game! :D

Dacul
10-17-2012, 07:15 AM
If you look on the map of admixtures you will see on MDLP22 that hungaryans have plenty of nordish european admixture,which shows clearly they are a mix of slavs with germanics,in most of their genetics.

Midori
10-17-2012, 07:31 AM
Magyarised Slavs with some Germanic and Balkan influence.

Mans not hot
10-17-2012, 10:24 AM
Magyarised Slavs with some Germanic and Balkan influence.
And minor Hunnic influence. :D

safinator
10-17-2012, 10:26 AM
Mongols that got through eye surgery.

Mans not hot
10-17-2012, 05:04 PM
Mongols that got through eye surgery.
Troo, Hungarians are like Koreans of Europe.

StonyArabia
10-17-2012, 05:08 PM
Hungarians are Maygarized Germans or Austrians with some Slavic blood. The original Maygars just dominated in linguistic and some cultural elements, they originally looked like the Khanty and Mansi people who are the closest linguistic relatives to the Hungarians. There might be some Turkic and Iranic elements but they are in general not important to make a significant impact.

Cern
11-12-2012, 07:29 PM
The slav effect is strongest. He resembles the Croatians.

Jaska
11-13-2012, 04:47 PM
Growing number of Hungarians have fallen to the collective hallucination that Hungarian is not a Uralic language, so here is for them:
http://www.mv.helsinki.fi/home/jphakkin/Hungarian.pdf

Midori
11-13-2012, 04:52 PM
Hungarians are Maygarized Germans or Austrians with some Slavic blood. The original Maygars just dominated in linguistic and some cultural elements, they originally looked like the Khanty and Mansi people who are the closest linguistic relatives to the Hungarians. There might be some Turkic and Iranic elements but they are in general not important to make a significant impact.

Hungarians are only 1% Mongoloid on average, same as Scandinavians.

Cern
11-13-2012, 06:29 PM

Kiszely István according to Hungarian anthropology 10-20% turanid type.
These got mixed strongly according to me.
Primarily in rural villages, not in the big cities.

Truth666
11-24-2012, 07:59 AM
It is turanist pseudo scientific belief. Turanid race doesn't exist in modern anthropology books. Kiszely is not a real scientist, he couldn't pass his basic PHD exam :))) He was a 3/3 agent of the communist secret police. Kiszely also hate and deny the significance of the popular genetic researches.

Please read about Hungarian turanism, one of the most laughable pseudo-scientific belief in the world: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Turanism

Hungarian Turanism is not supported by academic historians of the world. All Encyclopedias, like English Britannica German Brockhaus French Larousse , E. Americana Encarta Encyclopedia all did not support it, and called as pseudo science. The Human Genome project (population genetics) also don't support that. There are only less educated worker class people in Hungary who support it. (they were educated only in dumb-dirty secondary vocational schools) Only the self-appointed so-called "magician historians" and their fantasy esoteric books (Táltos-tudósok) teach turanism in Hungary. But this self-appointed "scholars" have never went to university, they remained proletars by the means of education.

Englisc
11-30-2012, 02:12 PM
Even a lot of people in the White preservationist/Nationalist movement have misconceptions about Hungarians. I know of people on SF who think they're Asiatics. Ofcourse genetics and other evidence shows us this is not the case.

Corvus
11-30-2012, 02:15 PM

To a certain degree yes

Onur
11-30-2012, 07:33 PM
Even a lot of people in the White preservationist/Nationalist movement have misconceptions about Hungarians. I know of people on SF who think they're Asiatics. Ofcourse genetics and other evidence shows us this is not the case.
There was no borders for 1000s of years before the birth of modern nations in the previous century or so. If we consider that people are extremely mobile since the domestication of horses, then we can conclude that a lot of people in Europe can be partly Asian or a lot of people in Asia can be partially European.

But whats up with SF`ers with that? Are they some kind of authority for this issue, so they supposedly decide who is European and who is not? SF`ers are just a bunch of kids with gazillion different ethnic backgrounds from USA and obviously without any healthy national mindset because USA is not a nation state, never been and cannot possibly be one in the future either.

White preservationist movement cannot possibly considered as a nationalist doctrine. There is no such thing as white language nor a country of whites like white-istan or whiteyria. Therefor, that concept is not related with nationalism at all.

Hell, Michael Jackson even managed to become paler than Irish man after 90s, so he was a part of their white-istan too? :D

Sky earth
12-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Many ethnicities played a role in the Ethnogenesis of Hungarians. And many of them are in fact Magyarized Germans, Slavs, Austrians and Cuman Turkic people. BTW I dont think that the Magyars were "Mongoloid". I would maybe thought that, if the Hungarians were 5-8 % Mongoloid but there are only 1 % Mongoloid.

Mans not hot
12-02-2012, 10:28 AM
Hungarians are actually 0.3 Mongoloid, less Mongoloid than Russians and even Bulgarians. :D

Sky earth
12-02-2012, 01:04 PM
Romanians are also even more mongoloid than Hungarians. It is kinda ironic:D

Mans not hot
12-02-2012, 01:08 PM
They have actually same Asian component percent, except Romanians have more Caucasus and South West Asian component.

Englisc
12-05-2012, 03:23 PM
Even North Europeans have a little East Asian in them.

Mans not hot
12-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Even North Europeans have a little East Asian in them.
Swedes and Norwegians have none of it. Finns have a bit more, but not that much.

Pecheneg
12-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Hungarians are actually 0.3 Mongoloid, less Mongoloid than Russians and even Bulgarians. :D
k12a (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArJDEoCgzRKedGdRbkxKMDdlZkJWc21tdkpldWxwV mc#gid=0)

Hungarians >> far asian 0.3% + siberian 0.8% = 1.1% mongoloid

But i don't think descendants of Huns, Avars, Onogurs, Magyars, Cumans, Pechenegs, Sabirs etc. only make up 1% of present-day Hungarian population. It's hard to believe.

d3cimat3d
12-07-2012, 06:54 AM
k12a (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArJDEoCgzRKedGdRbkxKMDdlZkJWc21tdkpldWxwV mc#gid=0)

But i don't think descendants of Huns, Avars, Onogurs, Magyars, Cumans, Pechenegs, Sabirs etc. only make up 1% of present-day Hungarian population. It's hard to believe.

It's because they were predominately Caucasoid to begin with.

Han Cholo
12-07-2012, 08:01 AM

They should still show a little higher mong admix though. Aroun 4% or so.

finţaų
12-07-2012, 08:05 AM
Swedes and Norwegians have none of it. Finns have a bit more, but not that much.

Finns rarely have East Asian, and neither do Swedes and (East) Norwegians. They do, however, score the "North Asian" component.

The only North Europeans who seem to score a tiny fraction of East Asian (roughly 1%) relatively consistently are West Norwegians and Icelanders.

Englisc
12-08-2012, 09:28 AM
According to Dienekes, there is some in non-Finnish populations.

Sky earth
12-15-2012, 05:10 PM

I wouldn't be sure with the Huns, because they were described as mongoloid looking people in Roman sources, but I believe they were Eurasians with mostly mongoloid and significant Caucasoid features

Onur
12-15-2012, 05:28 PM
I wouldn't be sure with the Huns, because they were described as mongoloid looking people in Roman sources, but I believe they were Eurasians with mostly mongoloid and significant Caucasoid features
When Roman empire was intact, there was no such a term as "mongols or mongoloid". Can you give us an example of your claim?

Btw even if that would be the case, Roman accounts also says that Huns are born in filthy swamps and they had evil spirits possessed by the demon. They supposedly had tails like animals too. Would you believe that too?

Sky earth
12-15-2012, 07:04 PM
When Roman empire was intact, there was no such a term as "mongols or mongoloid". Can you give us an example of your claim?

Btw even if that would be the case, Roman accounts also says that Huns are born in filthy swamps and they had evil spirits possessed by the demon. They supposedly had tails like animals too. Would you believe that too?

There are facial reconstructions of the Huns in Europe and they showed both mongoloid and caucasoid features.

For my claim:

Go to wiki and search Huns and then go to the appearance division. The Huns were described as dark with pinholes rather than eyes.
Atilla was also described as swarthy, short of stature, small eyes and a flat nose.

Your question is really stupid and you also know that I wouldn't believe this. I don't understand why you're so angry. I haven't written that Huns were pure mongoloid. I wrote that they were mostly mixed.

Onur
12-16-2012, 12:00 AM
Your question is really stupid and you also know that I wouldn't believe this. I don't understand why you're so angry. I haven't written that Huns were pure mongoloid. I wrote that they were mostly mixed.
I wasn't angry, i was just trying to tell you that you shouldn't believe everything written by the Romans, especially if it`s about Huns because Huns was their enemies.

Insuperable
12-16-2012, 12:14 AM

Yes, they are on average filled with Central Asian haplogroups.

They are more likely well preserved than anything else.

Genetic and anthropological researches have shown that the Eurasian steppe's tribal unions of history were not ethnically homogeneous, but rather unions of multiple ethnicities such as Turkic, Ugric and Iranic among others. Skeletal remains from Central Asia, excavated from different sites dating between the 715th century BC to the 5th century AD, have been analyzed. The distribution of east and west Eurasian lineages through time in the region agrees with available archaeological information. Prior to the 13th - th century BC, all samples belong to European lineages; later, an arrival of East Asian sequences that coexisted with the previous genetic substratum was detected.[85]

It all depends on calculator model noise. There are many nations in Europe who show some Far Asian on that model.
Siberian part does not need to be non-European.

Sky earth
12-16-2012, 12:18 AM
I wasn't angry, i was just trying to tell you that you shouldn't believe everything written by the Romans, especially if it`s about Huns because Huns was their enemies.

Ok but why should the Romans lie?
They could also write that Huns were blonde and tall like the Germanics, but they wrote the opposite. The facial reconstruction of Huns in Europe supports the Roman sources.

Onur
12-16-2012, 12:48 AM
Ok but why should the Romans lie?
They could also write that Huns were blonde and tall like the Germanics, but they wrote the opposite. The facial reconstruction of Huns in Europe supports the Roman sources.
Because state officers usually lies about their enemies, like how they act, look and behave. They describe their enemies as different from them. This is a part of state propaganda and it`s still valid today.

And no, Romans didn't describe Germanics as blond and tall people but they described them as vile disgusting animals who does nothing but destruction. They even nominated a Germanic tribe`s name as a curse word, from Vandals to vandalism. This was a propaganda again.

Sky earth
12-16-2012, 01:13 AM
Because state officers usually lies about their enemies, like how they act, look and behave. They describe their enemies as different from them. This is a part of state propaganda and it`s still valid today.

And no, Romans didn't describe Germanics as blond and tall people but they described them as vile disgusting animals who does nothing but destruction. They even nominated a Germanic tribe`s name as a curse word, from Vandals to vandalism. This was a propaganda again.

Of course the Germanic were described as blonde-reddish haired people:rolleyes:
That is also the reason why the romans and greeks desired the apperance of most Germanic tribes with their blue eyes and light skin.Of course they were also scared of them.

Wild North
12-16-2012, 08:44 AM
Hungarians, are traditionally believed to be Finno-Ugric, thus related to Finns and Estonians.. Some years ago I read a book about their supposed migration from the Urals to their present day location in Hungary, spanning over several centuries.

And actually quite recently I´ve came across other theories about their origin. Something in the way that they were originally related to the Sumerians :eek:, or more probably the Scythians.

Onur
12-16-2012, 10:04 AM
Hungarians, are traditionally believed to be Finno-Ugric, thus related to Finns and Estonians.. Some years ago I read a book about their supposed migration from the Urals to their present day location in Hungary, spanning over several centuries.

And actually quite recently I´ve came across other theories about their origin. Something in the way that they were originally related to the Sumerians :eek:, or more probably the Scythians.
No, it`s the exact opposite.

Hungarians was considered as Turks when they first came to Pannonia. After their christianization, they started to be considered as one of Hunnic tribe. After 1850s, they started to be considered as Turanians in Europe akin to Turko-Mongol and Tatars and have roots from ancient Sumerians. The Finns and Estonians was also considered as such. You can see this from all the ethnographic maps drawn by British, Germans and French between 1850-1920s.

The Finnic/Uralic theory created only after 1910s. So, this wasn't a traditional but rather recent theory.

finţaų
12-16-2012, 11:58 AM

Claimed relationship to the Sumerians is usually best interpreted as ethnochauvinistic megalomania. :P

Zmey Gorynych
12-16-2012, 12:06 PM
Does it really matter where they came from and who they were as long as today they are just as european as the others !? I think not.

kosovogirl
12-16-2012, 09:19 PM
Why are Romanians complaining about Hungarians?! You guys stole that land before Hungarians came. You Romanians are Latin by blood who live in what used to be Dacia it was never Latin to begin with.

Andreas
01-09-2013, 07:44 PM

I think the concept of the Slovaks being actualy slavic speaking Hungarians is not true . It seems to me that Slovakia ( and perhaps western Ukraine ) is the homeland of the Slavs . I believe that there are phenotypical differences between Slovaks/Czecs and Hungarians - although subtle ; Hungarians are relatively darker and look a bit different . My concept would be that Hungarians might have an altaic origin , but mingled a lot with the locals - Slavs and maybe Germans as well - to the extent of looking pretty much like their neighbors today.

Mans not hot
01-09-2013, 08:28 PM
I think the concept of the Slovaks being actualy slavic speaking Hungarians is not true . It seems to me that Slovakia ( and perhaps western Ukraine ) is the homeland of the Slavs . I believe that there are phenotypical differences between Slovaks/Czecs and Hungarians - although subtle ; Hungarians are relatively darker and look a bit different . My concept would be that Hungarians might have an altaic origin , but mingled a lot with the locals - Slavs and maybe Germans as well - to the extent of looking pretty much like their neighbors today.
Not to me.

Wild North
02-15-2014, 03:15 AM
Bump!

The origin of the Hungarians is a complicated and controversial issue.. Many years I read a book titled "the Long Journey", can´t remember the name of this author, but it was a Hungarian one. Anyway the book describes the Hungarians/Magyars migration from around the Urals, via southern Russia, to their present homeland... And they are called "Turks" in ancinet sources, and some people claim that the name Arpád, their first known leader is of Turkic origin (?).

blogen
02-15-2014, 07:09 AM
Bump!

The origin of the Hungarians is a complicated and controversial issue.. Many years I read a book titled "the Long Journey", can´t remember the name of this author, but it was a Hungarian one. Anyway the book describes the Hungarians/Magyars migration from around the Urals, via southern Russia, to their present homeland... And they are called "Turks" in ancinet sources, and some people claim that the name Arpád, their first known leader is of Turkic origin (?).

Árpád is a Hungarian name: árpa = barley, d = diminutive (typical in the Hungarian child names).

Wild North
02-15-2014, 11:45 AM
Árpád is a Hungarian name: árpa = barley, d = diminutive (typical in the Hungarian child names).

Ok.. That they are called Turks in ancient sources, doesn´t have to mean anything, that they would have much to do with modern Turks. For the ancients "Turks" may just have been a general designation for nomadic peoples in general. Starting with the Huns, same about the Proto-Bulgars. But are there any evidence that these actually were Turkic, but this is taught in schools. :rolleyes:

The Magyar tribal federation, included some so called "Turkic" Khazar?) tribes.

blogen
02-15-2014, 01:05 PM
Ok.. That they are called Turks in ancient sources, doesn´t have to mean anything, that they would have much to do with modern Turks. For the ancients "Turks" may just have been a general designation for nomadic peoples in general. Starting with the Huns, same about the Proto-Bulgars. But are there any evidence that these actually were Turkic, but this is taught in schools. :rolleyes:
The Magyar tribal federation, included some so called "Turkic" Khazar?) tribes.

Turk name was not an ethnic name, but a political/cultural name (peoples of the Turkic Khanate or similar peoples). Our culture and tactic was similar to the Turks'.

Wild North
04-18-2014, 01:59 PM
Well, among Hungarian nationalists today, there are some "Turanists", stressing an ancient Hungarian/Magyar-Turkic connection.

blogen
04-18-2014, 03:05 PM
Well, among Hungarian nationalists today, there are some "Turanists", stressing an ancient Hungarian/Magyar-Turkic connection.

The situation of the Turanism in Hungary is not simple. What is the Turanism for the Hungarians?

Our past from the Turanian steppes?

The average Hungarian are proud onto our past and the memory of the old prechristian culture is part of the contemporary Hungarian culture. The "ancient Hungarian" expression is a very positive thing for the Magyar peoples. The whole Hungarian society uses those cultural assets what connected to these memories, so if the Turanism is the pride onto our past and usage this past in the contemporary life, than we are all Turanist. Since we know, that we are not Europeans as the Germans or the Albanians are Europeans, since we had a different way in the time and space.

http://files.mommo.hu/pictures/000/411/411646_0c0da0a576_s.jpg
Ancient Hungarian Mangalica (http://www.agroservice.hu/DSC09541-40.JPG) Hot Dog, with fried onions. Americanization or Turanization?

Our interest for Asia?

The average right Hungarian looks at the Turanian folk with friendship. This is part of the Hungarian right politics, since the conservatives' attitude is positive into the direction of the past, so their politics supports the eastern contacts. But the average rightist uses this "eastern" in a wide sense, onto the whole East from Japan to the Arab world. All of the right parties take the developed part of the Eastern word as a model, a better model than Europe, than this contemporary Europe. Yes, the shape of this model is China, Singapore or UAE and not Tajikistan, but definitely the Hungarian right are not pro-European today.

http://mno.hu/data/cikk/1/17/5/15/cikk_1170515/szijjarto_kinaiforum2.jpg
Asia is here. The lobby power of the Eurasian countries are more influential in Hungary than Europe.

Our brotherhood what connects us to the ex steppic folk?

Yes, the Hungarian right wing is the successor of the 20th century Hungarian turanists, who used the Turan concept as the base of the cultural turanism. The Turanian is the descendant of the old steppic folks from the Eurasian steppe. The Magyars, the Turks, the Mongols and Manchus and a small part of the Iranians (Ossetians) are Turanian in this concept. Originally this was the imperialism of the Hungarian Kingdom in the imperial times, the Hungarian answer onto the western colonisation and the panslavism. Since the interest area of the Hungarian turanism was mostly part of the Russian Empire. To unite the Turanian folk with Hungarian leadership and destroy panslavism. Every 19th century imperialism had lebensraum, the Turanian's land was the Hungarian idea about this area. But the Hungarian imperialism disappeared with the empire and today, the pan-Turanism is a very popular cultural and political choice for the Hungarian right wing youth, who were disappointed in this gay, liberal Europe and sometimes rightfully hated a part of my European neighbours. And almost ~40% of the Hungarians between 18-29 are right wing supporters and probably only ~20 percent of them are pro-European based on their political choices. (http://jobbik.hu/sites/default/files/kepek/ir1.png)

http://nrw.kecskemetitv.hu/imgs_news/original/60668.jpg
Some thousand Hungarian traditional archers. Who are the target?

But something is important. The Turanism is not pan-Turkism for the Hungarians. We have own Turanism with many narratves onto the non-European world.

Fakirbakir
04-26-2014, 03:08 PM
According to Andrea Vago-Zalan's work (2012) the Bulgarians are genetically the closest to the recent Hungarian population (and the Finns are the furthest from Hungarians). What is your opinion on this matter?
http://teo.elte.hu/minosites/ertekezes2012/vago-zalan_a.pdf

SabirHunOgur
05-17-2014, 12:48 PM

Dont use slav word its hurt name from romans. Scalvus was the name ot Hungarlike population (Scythians , Sarmatians, Huns, who lost the independente in ad 400s. Slav is fake language from east roman church. Slav is full on Hungarian words.

Stears
05-19-2014, 08:20 AM
I think the concept of the Slovaks being actualy slavic speaking Hungarians is not true . It seems to me that Slovakia ( and perhaps western Ukraine ) is the homeland of the Slavs . I believe that there are phenotypical differences between Slovaks/Czecs and Hungarians - although subtle ; Hungarians are relatively darker and look a bit different . My concept would be that Hungarians might have an altaic origin , but mingled a lot with the locals - Slavs and maybe Germans as well - to the extent of looking pretty much like their neighbors today. Wrong. Slovaks have darker pigmentation. (eye and hair color)