PDA

View Full Version : MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SEVILLA (SOUTH SPANIARDS) AND LAZIO SUPPORTERS (CENTRAL ITALIANS)

Cristiano viejo
10-26-2019, 12:45 AM
SEVILLANOS
From 2:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynouVseBEjg

Romans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfqZr9fgCEE

Daco Celtic
10-26-2019, 01:11 AM
I don't know what this means. My question is what is the best Spanish wine region. I'm looking for a red wine for tomorrow night. Catalonia? Please give me an unbiased opinion.

Daco Celtic
10-26-2019, 01:19 AM
I'm specifically looking for a Grenache. Any recommendations?

Cristiano viejo
10-26-2019, 11:56 PM
I don't know what this means. My question is what is the best Spanish wine region. I'm looking for a red wine for tomorrow night. Catalonia? Please give me an unbiased opinion.

Thank you for siring my thread, my dear Transilvanian boy.

The best Spanish wine was, is and will continue to be a Ribera del Duero :D Zero biased here :D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribera_del_Duero

Samnium
10-27-2019, 12:00 AM
As usual bullshit thread, anyway Central Italians were the core of Roman civilization stupid sombrero.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/490553013124202496/632227773976412170/unknown.png

Daco Celtic
10-27-2019, 12:04 AM
Thank you for siring my thread, my dear Transilvanian boy.

The best Spanish wine was, is and will continue to be a Ribera del Duero :D Zero biased here :D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribera_del_Duero

Cool. It looks a little bit inland, kind of like the California wine regions. I imagine it gets warm there which is good for grapes. A good climate for red wine grapes is usually hot days in the summer and cool nights, a drastic swings in the temperature.

Kamal900
10-27-2019, 12:06 AM
As usual bullshit thread, anyway Central Italians were the core of Roman civilization stupid sombrero.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/490553013124202496/632227773976412170/unknown.png

Yup. Latins along with their cousins, the Falisci, are natives to old Latium which encompasses in what is now Lazio and other central Italian regions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latium

Cristiano viejo
10-27-2019, 12:08 AM
Cool. It looks a little bit inland, kind of like the California wine regions. I imagine it gets warm there which is good for grapes. A good climate for red wine grapes is usually hot days in the summer and cool nights, a drastic swings in the temperature.
California wines are our children.

Daco Celtic
10-27-2019, 12:28 AM
California wines are our children.

It's true, the Spaniards brought grape growing/wine making to California with the mission system. They knew it was a great climate and soil to grow grapes. It's a huge industry for the state now and people pay top dollar for Napa Valley wines, for example.

Cristiano viejo
10-27-2019, 12:31 AM
It's true, the Spaniards brought grape growing/wine making to California with the mission system. They knew it was a great climate and soil to grow grapes. It's a huge industry for the state now and people pay top dollar for Napa Valley wines, for example.

The key of your post.

Daco Celtic
10-27-2019, 12:37 AM
The key of your post.

The mission system is key to California history, it's the foundation. The places where they built the missions became the most important cities in the state. The mission churches are also among the oldest standing structures in the state. I've been to more than half of the missions along the coast.

Cristiano viejo
10-27-2019, 12:39 AM
The mission system is key to California history, it's the foundation. The places where they built the missions became the most important cities in the state. The mission churches are also among the oldest standing structures in the state. I've been to more than half of the missions along the coast.

WOW... WOOOOW, I just am jealous now :blink:
It is one of my dreams, knowing the Spanish heritage in USA.

Tooting Carmen
10-27-2019, 12:40 AM
Spaniards have more Atlantids and Atlanto-Meds, Italians more Dinarids and Dinaro-Meds. Pigmentation-wise they are not much different.

Kamal900
10-27-2019, 12:46 AM
Spaniards have more Atlantids and Atlanto-Meds, Italians more Dinarids and Dinaro-Meds. Pigmentation-wise they are not much different.

Right on the money. Not to mention that Iberia have Baskid and Berid phenotypes that is more prominent there than in Italy.

Samnium
10-27-2019, 12:47 AM
Right on the money. Not to mention that Iberia have Baskid and Berid phenotypes that is more prominent there than in Italy.

And I have to say that Alpine N.Italians have a lot of Norid and light Central-Euros phenotypes that are unfound in N.Spain.

Daco Celtic
10-27-2019, 12:47 AM
WOW... WOOOOW, I just am jealous now :blink:
It is one of my dreams, knowing the Spanish heritage in USA.

If you have the chance, go to Santa Barbara and the Central Coast. It's like old Spanish California, unspoiled.

https://i.imgur.com/WTdIAvN.jpg

Kamal900
10-27-2019, 12:49 AM
And I have to say that Alpine N.Italians have a lot of Norid and light Central-Euros phenotypes that are unfound in N.Spain.

True which I think it's due to the Celtic and Germanic migrations to the area in contrast to Southern Italy, especially Sicily, where Greeks and ancient Semitic peoples migrated and settled there in ancient times.

Samnium
10-27-2019, 12:53 AM
True which I think it's due to the Celtic and Germanic migrations to the area in contrast to Southern Italy, especially Sicily, where Greeks and ancient Semitic peoples migrated and settled there in ancient times.

In S.Italy there is an area or some areas that had a lot of Italic (and genuine Italic therefore celtic) input it's the inland mountainous regions. Inland Campania, inland N.Calabria, N.Basilicata.

In Cosenza Brettii were dozens of thousands, a mixture between Lucanians and Sicels (coming from Lazio), but also other tribes like Samnites.

But I agree for Greek !

Semitic no, only Sicily (and S.Calabria because of jewish conversions, Byzantine Imperium and migrations between Strait of Messina). In fact even Campania that has some kind of elevated MENA scores only Northern Western Asian 0% Berber, Levantine, Arab.

Kamal900
10-27-2019, 12:58 AM
In S.Italy there is an area or some areas that had a lot of Italic (and genuine Italic therefore celtic) input it's the inland mountainous regions. Inland Campania, inland N.Calabria, N.Basilicata.

In Cosenza Brettii were dozens of thousands, a mixture between Lucanians and Sicels (coming from Lazio), but also other tribes like Samnites.

But I agree for Greek !

Semitic no, only Sicily (and S.Calabria because of jewish conversions, Byzantine Imperium and migrations between Strait of Messina). In fact even Campania that has some kind of elevated MENA scores only Northern Western Asian 0% Berber, Levantine, Arab.

So, Campanians have Caucasian/Anatolian ancestry, right?

Cristiano viejo
10-27-2019, 12:58 AM
And dont forget to say too that Spain has a lot of light Western Euros phenotypes that are unfound in Italy, say it all :thumb001:

If you have the chance, go to Santa Barbara and the Central Coast. It's like old Spanish California, unspoiled.

https://i.imgur.com/WTdIAvN.jpg

FANTASTIC!! I always have prefered Texas, Lousiana, New Mexico, Florida and Arizona than California, since I love two Spanish conquistadores that maybe you dont know (Francisco Vázquez de Coronado and Hernando de Soto). I want to visit their National Parks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronado_National_Memorial Arizona
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Soto_National_Memorial Florida

but now that you comment, California is amazing too. Thanks a lot!

Samnium
10-27-2019, 01:00 AM
So, Campanians have Caucasian/Anatolian ancestry, right?I don't know why I expected them to be more similar to Lazio that's not true. I have heard a possibility, Campania is mostly a large plain where commercial exchanges occured since Antiquity. That's not surprising to find more MENA admixture, coastal and urban areas are the most admixed. Inland a lot more less.

Envoyé de mon ALE-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk

Kamal900
10-27-2019, 01:02 AM
I don't know why I expected them to be more similar to Lazio that's not true. I have heard a possibility, Campania is mostly a large plain where commercial exchanges occured since Antiquity. That's not surprising to find more MENA admixture, coastal and urban areas are the most admixed. Inland a lot more less.

Well, the CHG did spread far and wide, lol. I have high CHG ancestry, and you even told me that I can pass in Campania as a native as well.

Samnium
10-27-2019, 01:02 AM
And dont forget to say too that Spain has a lot of light Western Euros phenotypes that are unfound in Italy, say it all :thumb001:

FANTASTIC!! I always have prefered Texas, Lousiana, New Mexico, Florida and Arizona than California, since I love two Spanish conquistadores that maybe you dont know (Francisco Vázquez de Coronado and Hernando de Soto). I want to visit their National Parks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronado_National_Memorial Arizona
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Soto_National_Memorial Florida

but now that you comment, California is amazing too. Thanks a lot!Blondism and light eyes type is much higher in these alpine regions that in any spanish region, by far.

Cristiano viejo
10-27-2019, 01:03 AM
Blondism and light eyes type is much higher in these alpine regions that in any spanish region, by far.

:lol:

yes, I have noticed it simply checking the two videos of this thread :lol:

Samnium
10-27-2019, 01:03 AM
Well, the CHG did spread far and wide, lol. I have high CHG ancestry, and you even told me that I can pass in Campania as a native as well.You can pass in quite a few countries.

And you're far away from the exotic campanian.

Samnium
10-27-2019, 01:05 AM
[emoji38]

yes, I have noticed it simply checking the two videos of this thread [emoji38]Common even groups of C.Italians can be lighter on average than most of Iberian Regions (eye and hair color). Iberians have a very west med look ok, but as light haired and eyed as N.Italy, I don't buy this crap that is rather based on your personal bias than to the truth (I'm not even N.Italian).

Kamal900
10-27-2019, 01:08 AM
You can pass in quite a few countries.

And you're far away from the exotic campanian.

:confused:

Hmm? I can't pass there?

Cristiano viejo
10-27-2019, 01:10 AM
Common even groups of C.Italians can be lighter on average than most of Iberian Regions (eye and hair color). Iberians have a very west med look ok, but as light haired and eyed as N.Italy, I don't buy this crap that is rather based on your personal bias than to the truth (I'm not even N.Italian).

Even Andalusians have similar frequency than any Italian group.
And I am not Andalusian not even really a fan of them.

Samnium
10-27-2019, 01:12 AM
:confused:

Hmm? I can't pass there?

Campanian can have the same look of the stereotypical s.italian : dark haired and eyed, olive skinned, dinaro-med...

Samnium
10-27-2019, 01:13 AM
Even Andalusians have similar frequency than any Italian group.
And I am not Andalusian not even really a fan of them.

You haven't read the recent studies done here about that LOL.

(Just to say that Andalucians are as light as let say Trento or Udine it's just RIDICULOUS)

Sorry but Alpine people are miles way lighter than your Andalucians.

Cristiano viejo
10-27-2019, 01:16 AM
You haven't read the recent studies done here about that LOL.
Do you call "study" to the personal observations of an user, who himself admitted many inconsistencies??

Y(Just to say that Andalucians are as light as let say Trento or Udine it's just RIDICULOUS)
Only darker than South Tyrolese, who are ethnically Germans.

YSorry but Alpine people are miles way more lighter than your Andalucians.

Alpine people are dark haired and eyed.

Samnium
10-27-2019, 01:17 AM
Anyway I stop here the debate, it's useless debatting with a retard that think that Sevillians are as lighter than Trento people :picard2:

Samnium
10-27-2019, 01:17 AM
Do you call "study" to the personal observations of an user, who himself admitted many inconsistencies??

Only darker than South Tyrolese, who are ethnically Germans.

Alpine people are dark haired and eyed.

You know nothing about Alpine people shut up your mouth.

+ The study https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?303744-XP-s-Europe-wide-pigmentation-study&highlight=Pigmentation

I stop the debate here. Too much time lost to reason a fool.

Cristiano viejo
10-27-2019, 01:20 AM
You know nothing about Alpine people shut up your mouth.

I know the same of them than you about Spaniards.

Kamal900
10-27-2019, 01:24 AM
Anyway I stop here the debate, it's useless debatting with a retarded that think that Sevillians are as lighter than Trento people :picard2:

The fuck? Aren't these the most northern Italians in Italy which is located in the Alps? How are they more darker than Andalusians? I mean, for me they look a lot like Austrians and other peoples who are living in the Alps, and they're pretty light to me.

Samnium
10-27-2019, 01:27 AM
The fuck? Aren't these the most northern Italians in Italy which is located in the Alps? How are they more darker than Andalusians? I mean, for me they look a lot like Austrians and other peoples who are living in the Alps, and they're pretty light to me.

No, no according to Christiano Viejo they are as lighter, I think he has never seen an alpine Italian. He think that Alpine people are as dark as his region I think, just LOL.

Cristiano viejo
10-29-2019, 01:09 AM

The Alps are not a place where people is light per se, sorry. Most of Alpines are dark haired and eyed, FACT.

Samnium
10-29-2019, 09:57 AM
The Alps are not a place where people is light per se, sorry. Most of Alpines are dark haired and eyed, FACT.

Fucking bullshit, Alpine French, Austrians or Italians are miles lighter than Spaniards sorry. You know better this area than me who has lived here for many years (since my birth) ? You're ridiculous.

Here there is simply a germanic influence absent in Spain, Germany is at 3 hours by car just saying, in the past Burgondes who were a germanic tribe heavily settled here. I can also say that la Tène Culture extended in Switzerland very near here, in Northern French Alps (2 hours by car to Neuchatel lake) so stay qiet.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/Hallstatt_LaTene.png

Blondes are not uncommon at all unlike in Spain or some other med countries, and neither blondes blue eyed people. A very good proportion has light eyes ( I include light hazel eyes but if I include medium and dark hazel it would be even more). My french aunt is blue-eyed, his two childrens also, sorry to say but light genes are prevalent.

And you find that even in southern Alps (with maybe a little bit less of lightness).

Cristiano viejo
10-30-2019, 12:25 AM
Fucking bullshit, Alpine French, Austrians or Italians are miles lighter than Spaniards sorry. You know better this area than me who has lived here for many years (since my birth) ? You're ridiculous.
Same than you know Spain better than me, to do the comparison that you are doing.

And yes, French and Austrians are lighter than Spaniards. Not so the Italians.

Here there is simply a germanic influence absent in Spain, Germany is at 3 hours by car just saying
And??

Blondes are not uncommon at all unlike in Spain or some other med countries.
hahaha, you made me laugh with this, I admit :icon_laugh:
So blondes are not uncommon in Italy at all unlike some Med countries, yeah... :rofl_002:

Samnium
10-30-2019, 12:33 AM
Same than you know Spain better than me, to do the comparison that you are doing.

Several studies have been done about that, you should educate yourself. Even a member here has done some extensive studies with hundreds of footballers.

"Not so Italians", Italians are lighter than Spaniards in hair and eye pigmentation as I've said only facts (anthropological studies).

And??

Germanic phenos and nordic "features" are more common here because of that influence, you were saying that most of Alpine people were dark :picard2:...

So blondes are not uncommon in Italy at all unlike some Med countries, yeah... :rofl_002:

I was talking about French alpine, you can't really read correctly a single phrase. Aniway blondes are a minority in Italy.

Samnium
10-30-2019, 12:44 AM
Anyway I leave the thread, this is only a troll thing, I don't know why you aren't already banned.

I really like Spain and Spaniards but you are possibly the more unpleasant spaniard that I have met.

Nassbean
10-30-2019, 12:45 AM
Several studies have been done about that, you should educate yourself. Even a member here has done some extensive studies with hundreds of footballers.

"Not so Italians", Italians are lighter than Spaniards in hair and eye pigmentation as I've said only facts (anthropological studies).

Germanic phenos and nordic "features" are more common here because of that influence, you were saying that most of Alpine people were dark :picard2:...

I was talking about French alpine, you can't really read correctly a single phrase. Aniway blondes are a minority in Italy.

Btw just so you know north moroccans especially riffians have more fair haired people than in southern spain ( i'm not trolling i can provide sources ) so yes this cristiano is really uninformed about north italy

Samnium
10-30-2019, 12:46 AM
Btw just so you know north moroccans especially riffians have more fair haired people than in southern spain ( i'm not trolling i can provide source ) so yes this cristiano is really uninformed about north italy

Not only N. but also Central and South there are regions like Apulia that have been proven to be lighter, no joke.

Cristiano viejo
10-30-2019, 12:47 AM
NO, SORRY. He contradicts himself in his "study" (trololol if that was a study but whatever makes you happy). His own maps claim the opposite, I already showed this to you (not only about Spaniards vs Italians but also North Italians vs South Italians or Serbians vs Albanians, etc).

First, FALSE. I have been antrhopological studies that say the opposite. The user Ibericus posted several time ago.
Second, I dont trust of the so-called anthropological studies at all. It is simply personal observations of people who in the better of cases have analyzed some hundreds of natives, sometimes not even putting a feet in the analyzed country but using third party studies (Coon and Spain, for example).

I prefer MY OWN EYES.

Germanic phenos and nordic "features" are more common here because of that influence,
Germanic phenos being related with being light mean nothing.
Less even being just a neighbor of Germans :rolleyes:

you were saying that most of Alpine people were dark :picard2:...
And they are, dark haired and eyed.

Man, all this discussion is between Spain and Italy. So is the thread.

Samnium
10-30-2019, 12:48 AM
He's obsessed by the lightness of hair and eyes, personally I don't care at all. If I was a spaniard with dark colors I wouldn't be ashamed.

Cristiano viejo
10-30-2019, 12:48 AM
Btw just so you know north moroccans especially riffians have more fair haired people than in southern spain ( i'm not trolling i can provide sources ) so yes this cristiano is really uninformed about north italy

You sound more ridicolous than Turks claiming they are lighter than Greeks. You North Africans are brown, live with it.
Riffians...

Cristiano viejo
10-30-2019, 12:50 AM
He's obsessed by the lightness of hair and eyes, personally I don't care at all. If I was a spaniard with dark colors I wouldn't be ashamed.
No, I am obsessed with skin colour and features.
You did not get close not even a bit :thumb001:

Nassbean
10-30-2019, 12:59 AM

You sound more ridicolous than Turks claiming they are lighter than Greeks. You North Africans are brown, live with it.
Riffians...

https://i.imgur.com/zWWgSB1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/MVb7Yp1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/lh3ew7B.png

"The lightest pigmentation recorded is that of the Rifians, the most European-looking Berbers. They have 65% incidence of pinkish-white unexposed skin color( von Luschan Numbers 1-3 and 6-9). This goes as high as 86% in some tribes. Twenty-three percent are freckled. Ten percent have light brown or blond head hair; in some tribes, 25% do. In beard color, 45% of Rifians are reddish, light brown, or blond bearded; in some tribes, this figure rises to 57%, with 24% completely blond. The ratio of red hair among Rifians is 4%, as in Scotland and Ireland. Seventeen percent have reddish beards; in some tribes 28% do. Light hair among the Rifians is mostly golden or reddish, rare ash blond.

In the Rif, dark eyes are found among 43% of the men, mixed eyes 35%, and light eyes in 2 %; and the mixed eyes have green or blue elements rather than gray. The tribe with the lightest pigmentation in general, the Beni Amart, has an incidence of 18 %, 73%, 9% in each of the these categories. These mountain tribesmen and some of their neighbors on the coast are a little fairer than most southern European populations.

source : https://journals.openedition.org/encyclopedieberbere/2897

https://media.giphy.com/media/ui1hpJSyBDWlG/source.gif

don't talk too fast next time

Samnium
10-30-2019, 01:00 AM
No, I am obsessed with skin colour and features.
You did not get close not even a bit :thumb001:

No you're clearly obsessed by blondness and light-eyes otherwise you wouldn't insist that much on the fact that Spain should be lighter.

By the way you're a troll that has nothing else to do than creating biased and bullshit threads in order to provoke italians.

You're indeed a deep spaniard, you shouldn't have never bought a computer, better to work in farm than to talk about things that you don't have any clue about.

Cristiano viejo
10-30-2019, 01:09 AM
Anyway I leave the thread, this is only a troll thing, I don't know why you aren't already banned.

I really like Spain and Spaniards but you are possibly the more unpleasant spaniard that I have met.
Who are you to say that I should be banned, rookie? :thumb001:

don't talk too fast next time
juajuajua, such sources :lol:

Meanwhile, in the real life just a few days ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3w90b2PUJ4

these motherfucker Moroccan immigrants are the typical Moroccans: brown and ugly. All of you are so, not my problem if hurts.

No you're clearly obsessed by blondness and light-eyes otherwise you wouldn't insist that much on the fact that Spain should be lighter.
As obsessed like yourself since both are discussing about the topic. You are so short that dont get it.

By the way you're a troll that has nothing else to do than creating biased and bullshit threads in order to provoke italians.

You're indeed a deep spaniard, you shouldn't have never bought a computer, better to work in farm than to talk about things that you don't have any clue about.
Thank you :p

Nassbean
10-30-2019, 01:15 AM
Who are you to say that I should be banned, rookie? :thumb001:

juajuajua, such sources :lol:

Meanwhile, in the real life just a few days ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3w90b2PUJ4

these motherfucker Moroccan immigrants are the typical Moroccans: brown and ugly. All of you are so, not my problem if hurts.

As obsessed like yourself since both are discussing about the topic. You are so short that dont get it.

Thank you :p

these ugly brown moroccans have controlled your country multiple times while your country never succeeded to defeat us they even lost against riffian sheperds :rotfl2:rotfl2

Adamastor
10-30-2019, 01:19 AM
Who is lighter: niggers or aboriginals?

Cristiano viejo
10-30-2019, 01:21 AM
these ugly brown moroccans have controlled your country multiple times while your country never succeeded to defeat us they even lost against riffian sheperds :rotfl2:rotfl2

These ugly Moroccans never controlled my people, my people started a great thing called Reconquista since the first moment, and defeat and expelled them.

Yes, never defeat you :lol: Don Pelayo and the Catholic kings laugh on you :smilie_auslachen:

Good luck with Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands, by the way :lol:

Cristiano viejo
10-30-2019, 01:23 AM
Who is lighter: niggers or aboriginals?

MAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THESE SOUTH SPANIARDS FROM SEVILLA AND THESE CENTRAL ITALIANS FROM ROMA, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Samnium
10-30-2019, 01:24 AM
I stop the discussion, this guy has serious "problems" and when I say problems it's not only the fact that he can't read a single line.

Who make dozens of threads provocking and trolling italians ? Me ?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?184447-Classify-some-famous-Italian-chefs-part-2
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?173704-Are-Italians-considered-whites-in-the-US
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?184392-Classify-some-famous-Italian-chefs
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?173373-Classify-Italian-actor-Pietro-Sarubbi
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?204731-MAIN-DIFFERENCES-between-these-Central-Spaniards-and-North-Italians
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?274769-MAIN-DIFFERENCES-between-the-Spanish-and-Italian-handball-national-teams
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?185207-Classify-Italian-footballer-Francesco-Cosenza
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?184610-Classify-Italian-footballer-Michele-Pazienza
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?222949-Why-are-Italian-are-obsessed-with-Spanish
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?50023-Classify-Mauro-Tassotti
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?49932-Classify-italian-singer-Toto-Cotugno
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?65846-Classify-italian-Luciano-Moggi
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?51026-Classify-Maria-Grazia-Cuccinota
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?50557-Classify-Roberto-Baggio

You always choose the supposed "SWARTHY" and exotic types to make your threads, always, coincidence ? :)
You're just OBSESSED by Italy, stupid troll. And now people will see some of your "best" quotes.

Nassbean
10-30-2019, 01:24 AM
These ugly Moroccans never controlled my people, my people started a great thing called Reconquista since the first moment, and defeat and expelled them.

Yes, never defeat you :lol: Don Pelayo and the Catholic kings laugh on you :smilie_auslachen:

Good luck with Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands, by the way :lol:

https://media.giphy.com/media/65ODCwM00NVmEyLsX3/source.gif

the reconquista was against your own people who converted to islam and you're proud that you defeated them :thumb001: ceuta and melilla ? then good luck with gibraltar :cool: and the canary islands never belonged to morocco ...

Nassbean
10-30-2019, 01:26 AM
I stop the discussion, this guy has serious "problems" and when I say problems it's not only the fact that he can't read a single line.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?184447-Classify-some-famous-Italian-chefs-part-2
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?173704-Are-Italians-considered-whites-in-the-US
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?184392-Classify-some-famous-Italian-chefs
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?173373-Classify-Italian-actor-Pietro-Sarubbi
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?204731-MAIN-DIFFERENCES-between-these-Central-Spaniards-and-North-Italians
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?274769-MAIN-DIFFERENCES-between-the-Spanish-and-Italian-handball-national-teams
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?185207-Classify-Italian-footballer-Francesco-Cosenza
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?184610-Classify-Italian-footballer-Michele-Pazienza
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?222949-Why-are-Italian-are-obsessed-with-Spanish
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?49932-Classify-italian-singer-Toto-Cotugno
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?65846-Classify-italian-Luciano-Moggi
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?51026-Classify-Maria-Grazia-Cuccinota

You always choose the supposed "SWARTHY" and exotic types to make your threads, always, coincidence ? :)
You're just OBSESSED by Italy, stupid troll. And now people will see some of your "best" quotes.

don't take him seriously he's just constantly trolling and no one here takes him seriously we all make fun of him

Cristiano viejo
10-30-2019, 01:35 AM

Maybe you as rookiw dont know the Spanish-Italian Apricity Wars, but it were very famous and entertaining :thumb001:

But for the moment Spaniards dont have a forum only to insult Italians. Italians do :thumb001:
Ahhh, that obsession...

the reconquista was against your own people who converted to islam and you're proud that you defeated them :thumb001:
yeah it was not against North Africans at all... in fact NAs never invaded Iberia...

ceuta and melilla ? then good luck with gibraltar :cool: and the canary islands never belonged to morocco ...
You have nothing to do with Gibraltar, this is between you as NA and me as Spaniard, dobt be so beta. Ceuta, Melilla and Canary Islands form part of North Africa, supposedly is your land and so you NAs claims it :mocking:

Samnium
10-30-2019, 01:39 AM
Dinaro-Med? he looks Gypsy, at least.

I dont think so. I see Black traits in him.

He reminds Gadafi and I think that his Black influences are super-obvious.

Are Italians considered whites in the US?
Only curiosity. I suspect they are not because of Mezzogiorno influence.

Yeap, people like all these looking-Soprano Italians I doubt they are considered white in US. Danny de Vito, Joe Pesci, Al Pacino, they seem as from another race.

Bardem is not even Spaniard, his father is Cuban. But also looks whiter than Pesci, de Vito

This North Italian look 100% White for you?

Maybe you as rookiw dont know the Spanish-Italian Apricity Wars, but it were very famous and entertaining

If these wars have ended why you continue spamming bullshit threads ?

Nassbean
10-30-2019, 01:40 AM
Maybe you as rookiw dont know the Spanish-Italian Apricity Wars, but it were very famous and entertaining :thumb001:

But for the moment Spaniards dont have a forum only to insult Italians. Italians do :thumb001:
Ahhh, that obsession...

yeah it was not against North Africans at all... in fact NAs never invaded Iberia...

You have nothing to do with Gibraltar, this is between you as NA and me as Spaniard, dobt be so beta. Ceuta, Melilla and Canary Islands form part of North Africa, supposedly is your land and so you NAs claims it :mocking:

hahah it's not enough to annoy me do better when it comes to trolling anyway enjoy being the european region with the more NA

https://media.giphy.com/media/kN5jXXf6SeGoo/source.gif

Cristiano viejo
10-30-2019, 01:42 AM
If these wars have ended why you continue spamming bullshit threads ?

I dont.

hahah it's not enough to annoy me do better when it comes to trolling anyway enjoy being the european region with the more NA

We dont :thumb001:

Nassbean
10-30-2019, 01:48 AM
I dont.

We dont :thumb001:

Don't push me to post all these studies again :cool::cool:

Cristiano viejo
10-30-2019, 01:49 AM
Don't push me to post all these studies again :cool::cool:

Put it, please. You will check Spain is not the country with more NA, stupid :lol:

Adamastor
10-30-2019, 01:54 AM
Galicians, Portuguese and Extremadurans are the most North African-admixed Europeans, it has been proved by multiple academic studies. Denying it only proves one is a low IQ monkey.

alnortedelsur
10-30-2019, 01:57 AM

Italians as a whole are NOT lighter than Spaniards, lol

Only Northern Italians might have more blondism and light eyes than Spaniards, and not by dramatic difference.
And southern Italians are darker. Balancing out ALL Italy, Italians are NO WAY lighter than Spaniards.

Cristiano viejo
10-30-2019, 02:07 AM
Portuguese are the most North African-admixed Europeans, it has been proved by multiple academic studies. Denying it only proves one is a low IQ monkey.

Fixed.

Nassbean
10-30-2019, 02:11 AM
Put it, please. You will check Spain is not the country with more NA, stupid :lol:

ok :rolleyes::rolleyes: :

Southwestern European populations average between 4% and 20% of their genomes assigned to a North African ancestral cluster (SI Appendix, Fig.S3), whereas this value does not exceed 2% in southeastern European populations

https://i.imgur.com/y3L1KZo.png

https://i.imgur.com/T7xC6qh.png

Haplotype-based estimates of genetic sharing between Europe and Africa show a significant latitudinal gradient where the highest sharing is in the Iberian Peninsula.

We have shown that recent North African ancestry is highest in southwestern Europe and decreases in northern latitudes, with a sharp difference between the Iberian Peninsula and France, where Basques are less influenced by North Africa (as suggested in ref. 48). Our estimates of shared ancestry are much higher than previously reported (up to 20% of the European individuals’ genomes). This increase in inferred African ancestry in Europe is due to our inclusion of seven North African,rather than Sub-Saharan African populations. Specifically, elevated shared African ancestry in Iberia and the Canary Islands can be traced to populations in the North African Maghreb such as Moroccans, Western Saharans, and the Tunisian Berbers

source : https://www.researchgate.net/publication/237018043_Gene_flow_from_North_Africa_contributes_ to_differential_human_genetic_diversity_in_souther n_Europe

https://i.imgur.com/cjE82PS.jpg

https://media.giphy.com/media/wrBURfbZmqqXu/source.gif

Samnium
10-30-2019, 02:14 AM
Italians as a whole are NOT lighter than Spaniards, lol

Only Northern Italians might have more blondism and light eyes than Spaniards, and not by dramatic difference.
And southern Italians are darker. Balancing out ALL Italy, Italians are NO WAY lighter than Spaniards.This is absolutely not true. S.Italians, set aside Sicily and S.Calabria have a noticeable proportion of fair eyes and hair. I think particuliarly of Apulia but also Campania.

The study on the footballers has proven these regions to be lighter than spanish ones. But there also older studies that I can give you later (I don't have immediately the references).

Cristiano viejo
10-30-2019, 02:17 AM
ok :rolleyes::rolleyes: :

Puaffff :lol: that is like saying Europeans are the humans with more NA :lol:

You are butthurt because Spaniards despise Moroccans. Not our fault that we look, behave and develop different than you and have nothing to do with you (fortunately) :thumb001:

Latinus
10-30-2019, 02:20 AM
Galicians, Portuguese and Extremadurans are the most North African-admixed Europeans, it has been proved by multiple academic studies. Denying it only proves one is a low IQ monkey.

Fully ethnic Northern Italians tend to have 0% NA?

Nassbean
10-30-2019, 02:21 AM
Puaffff :lol: that is like saying Europeans are the humans with more NA :lol:

You are butthurt because Spaniards despise Moroccans. Not our fault that we look, behave and develop different than you and have nothing to do with you (fortunately) :thumb001:

That's true we're not the same and we share nothing in common hopefully i prefer to be affiliated with ssa than with spaniard that's for sure :thumb001:

Cristiano viejo
10-30-2019, 02:22 AM
This is absolutely not true. S.Italians, set aside Sicily and S.Calabria have a noticeable proportion of fair eyes and hair. I think particuliarly of Apulia but also Campania.

The study on the footballers has proven these regions to be lighter than spanish ones. But there also older studies that I can give you later (I don't have immediately the references).

Are you retard, repeating the same lie again and again?

https://i.imgur.com/xiVgyJc.png
https://i.imgur.com/uuvXAlJ.png

where do you see South Italians are light haired?

Not to comment that we should check the list of the Spanish players, for sure he added Canarians, Gypsies and even Latinos.

Samnium
10-30-2019, 02:23 AM
Fully ethnic Northern Italians tend to have 0% NA?Absent in North and Central Italy. In the South it depend, you can have results very North-African shifted in Sicily.

Samnium
10-30-2019, 02:23 AM
Are you retard, repeating the same lie again and again?

https://i.imgur.com/xiVgyJc.png
https://i.imgur.com/uuvXAlJ.png

where do you see South Italians are light haired?

Not to comment that we should check the list of the Spanish players, for sure he added Canarians, Gypsies and even Latinos.You should quarell with the member that made the study not me at this point.

Nassbean
10-30-2019, 02:28 AM
Absent in North and Central Italy. In the South it depend, you can have results very North-African shifted in Sicily.

for central italy eupedia ( i think ) says it reaches 3.8 % ( "D'autre part, la contribution d'Afrique du nord varie de 3,8% en Italie du centre-sud à 14,5% en Italie du sud.")

Latinus
10-30-2019, 02:29 AM
These Iberian vs Italian wars were/are stupid, both countries are majority dark haired/brown haired with medium fair skin, and the diferences in pigmentation, which is lightest/darkest, is minimal and not perceivable to average non-anthrotards.

Both Iberians and Italians were darkwashed a lot on these forums by foreigners, but also lightwashed by some of their nationals.

CV likes to troll Italians, alnortedelsur, don't (he also has Italian ancestry and never trolled Italy). Italicroots members tend to be obsessed with Iberians and darkwashing them, which is insane and unhealthy, they should focus on Italy people, hence the name Italicroots.

Morena
10-30-2019, 02:31 AM
lmao at everyone fighting over single-digit differences in blondism, as though that's in any way accurate or means anything significant. :rolleyes:
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Ff3%2F5 c%2F3b%2Ff35c3bd6fe239941001b0e0296b67d31.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Cristiano viejo
10-30-2019, 02:32 AM
That's true we're not the same and we share nothing in common hopefully i prefer to be affiliated with ssa than with spaniard that's for sure :thumb001:
:thumb001:

You should quarell with the member that made the study not me at this point.

I dont give a fuck about his personal observations, unlike you. But stop quoting him to claim South Italians are light haired because all of us can see his own maps.

This being said, I have to say these maps MEAN NOTHING. There are a lot of contradictions or simply things that dont work (South Italians being light haired than North Italians according a specific map, Spaniards being light haired than Croatians, Albanians being light haired than Serbians...)

Samnium
10-30-2019, 02:32 AM
for central italy eupedia ( i think ) says it reaches 3.8 % ( "D'autre part, la contribution d'Afrique du nord varie de 3,8% en Italie du centre-sud à 14,5% en Italie du sud.")Don't trust Eupedia. NA is very low in mainland. The only part where you can get people modeled as 78% reference W.Sicilian + 22% Morroco S. Or 27% Algerian it's Sicily.

The amount of NA in Sicily can surpass in some areas by far the most NA admixed iberian regions

Nassbean
10-30-2019, 02:33 AM
These Iberian vs Italian wars were/are stupid, both countries are majority dark haired/brown haired with medium fair skin, and the diferences in pigmentation, which is lightest/darkest, is minimal and not perceivable to average non-anthrotards.

Both Iberians and Italians were darkwashed a lot on these forums by foreigners, but also lightwashed by some of their nationals.

CV likes to troll Italians, alnortedelsur, don't (he also has Italian ancestry and never trolled Italy). Italicroots members tend to be obsessed with Iberians and darkwashing them, which is insane and unhealthy, they should focus on Italy people, hence the name Italicroots.

On italicroots they also like to darkwash NAs and only post extremely dark NAs and we all know why they do this

Samnium
10-30-2019, 02:37 AM
On italicroots they also like to darkwash NAs and only post extremely dark NAs and we all know why they do thisThere are also people that don't try to darkwash Iberians on TA, you have to take in account that. Some members can clearly have a bias but other are always contradicting and not falling in stupid stereotypes or concepts as the cherry-picking etc.

Nassbean
10-30-2019, 02:41 AM
There are also people that don't try to darkwash Iberians on TA, you have to take in account that. Some members can clearly have a bias but other are always contradicting and not falling in stupid stereotypes or concepts as the cherry-picking etc.

Don't worry i'm aware of this and i know them i'm only trolling the ones who are arrogant and disrespectful

Adamastor
10-30-2019, 10:21 PM
Fully ethnic Northern Italians tend to have 0% NA?

Yes. North Italians have 0% of North African on average. Even the least admixed regions of Spain still score North African in significant percentages.

Samnium
10-30-2019, 10:23 PM
Yes. North Italians have 0% of North African on average. Even the least admixed regions of Spain still score North African in significant percentages.

And it makes sense historically.

North Italy in that sense was preserved from a lot of invasions that had happened in other european areas. Not only islamic.

By the way how much Aragonian or Catalan people score of NA ? I'm curious

Adamastor
10-30-2019, 10:26 PM

They score North African, but usually less than 5%. Even some Basques can score some, but they generally don't score any. Basques scoring North African are the ones mixed with Castillians and other Iberians. It makes sense considering a good chunk of Spanish Basque country's population isn't fully Basque.

French Basques are purer and closer to original Basques.

Nassbean
10-30-2019, 10:28 PM
And it makes sense historically.

North Italy in that sense was preserved from a lot of invasions that had happened in other european areas. Not only islamic.

aragon around 4-5%
Catalonia around 1-2%

Samnium
10-30-2019, 10:30 PM
They score North African, but usually less than 5%. Even some Basques can score some, but they generally don't score any. Basques scoring North African are the ones mixed with Castillians and other Iberians. It makes sense considering a good chunk of Spanish Basque country's population isn't fully Basque.

Yep French Basques score 0% NA.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
10-30-2019, 10:34 PM

aragon around 4-5%
Catalonia around 1-2%

You can't take that map seriously. Asturias with more Sephardic Jewish ancestry than Iberian? Portugal with 15% North African genomes and nearly 40% Sephardic Jew? There's no up to date study that corroborates that.

Duffmannn
10-31-2019, 12:38 AM
CV has not good mental health.

Should take that into account always.

He ashames the entire spanish community here.

Nassbean
10-31-2019, 12:38 AM
You can't take that map seriously. Asturias with more Sephardic Jewish ancestry than Iberian? Portugal with 15% North African genomes and nearly 40% Sephardic Jew? There's no up to date study that corroborates that.

look more closely at the picture there is a bar in each category who show how big it can vary between individuals and comparing with g25 results it seems pretty accurate

Samnium
10-31-2019, 12:40 AM

He ashames the entire spanish community here.I know, there are cool spaniard guys here, as far as I know he's the only that troll

Duffmannn
10-31-2019, 12:47 AM
I know, there are cool spaniard guys here, as far as I know he's the only that troll

He doesn´t know how to troll.

That´s the main problem.

Aldaris
10-31-2019, 11:32 AM

aragon around 4-5%
Catalonia around 1-2%

Do you have that map printed on your sheets already?

Cristiano viejo
10-31-2019, 11:46 PM

French Basques are not purer than Spanish Basques and of course they also are mixed with the natives of their country.

And no, Spanish Basques dont score NA. You could find some (and I bet you have done since you live obsessed with Spaniards) same than you could find (if you did) some North Italians doing it too. Or French. Or Croatians. Or whatever.

He ashames the entire spanish community here.

The fact that you are a lickasses of sudacas while I dislike them is your problem, amante de panchitos.

Adamastor
11-01-2019, 01:08 AM
French Basques are not purer than Spanish Basques and of course they also are mixed with the natives of their country.

And no, Spanish Basques dont score NA. You could find some (and I bet you have done since you live obsessed with Spaniards) same than you could find (if you did) some North Italians doing it too. Or French. Or Croatians. Or whatever.

hahahahahaha

Your coping is too hard, baby. Your denial is like a woman being gangbanged but still saying she is pure. French Basques are the true Basques that didn't absorbed the niggerish blood running through the veins of other Spaniards like Spanish Basques did.

Show me at least 10 French Basques scoring non-noise non-European components. You can't. But I can easily post 10 Spanish Basques with North African blood.

Nassbean
11-01-2019, 01:29 AM
Do you have that map printed on your sheets already?

It seems these studies upset you ...

https://media.giphy.com/media/aJlKIh8Kh0NLa/giphy.gif

Aldaris
11-01-2019, 07:40 PM
hahahahahaha

Your coping is too hard, baby. Your denial is like a woman being gangbanged but still saying she is pure. French Basques are the true Basques that didn't absorbed the niggerish blood running through the veins of other Spaniards like Spanish Basques did.

Show me at least 10 French Basques scoring non-noise non-European components. You can't. But I can easily post 10 Spanish Basques with North African blood.

Calm down and stop making me cringe. Statements like ‘ Your denial is like a woman being gangbanged but still saying she is pure.’ make you sound like a typical TA loon. As for the issue. Since it is you who is making the claim, show me that the French Basques are less mixed with the French than Spanish Basques are with the Spaniards.

Aldaris
11-01-2019, 07:49 PM
It seems these studies upset you ...

https://media.giphy.com/media/aJlKIh8Kh0NLa/giphy.gif

No, it was just a joke, since you bring up that map in every single thread about Iberians. Why do you care about us anyway? I’m not the one who seems to be upset, bro. Moreover, I’m pretty sure you somehow misinterpret that figure. You have to look at the context in the paper you’re quoting. Am I suppossed to believe that the majority ancestry in Asturias is Sephardic Jewish? Come on.

Cristiano viejo
11-02-2019, 01:17 AM
hahahahahaha

I did not say French Basques mixed with non-Euro people, retard. I said, say and will say they have mixed with French in the same way than Spanish Basques have done with Spaniards. I doubt, well, I AM PRETTY SURE, you know a total shit about French Basques or Basques in general.

Finding French, Serbians, Croatians, Macedonians, North Italians scoring NA or SSA is easy

https://anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?14645-North-East-Italian-GEDmatch-results
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?275874-Gedmatch-from-Dalmatia
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?270222-Southern-France-Gedmatch
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?273483-North-French-GEDmatch-Results
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?270173-French-Bretons-on-Gedmatch
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?283338-Gedmatch-results-of-a-man-from-Kavadarci-North-Macedonia

Even Dutch and Germans
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?196056-Various-German-and-neighbouring-GEDmatch-results
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?283733-German-GEDmatch-results

Even Swedish
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?238538-Gedmatch-results-from-Swedish-island-Gotland

But you can focus only in Spaniards (your obsession :thumb001:), at the end you are only a jealous Brazilian.

No, it was just a joke, since you bring up that map in every single thread about Iberians. Why do you care about us anyway?
Because he is Moroccan and Moroccans sell their mothers to have something to do with Spaniards, they literally risk their own lifes to live among us.

Am I suppossed to believe that the majority ancestry in Asturias is Sephardic Jewish? Come on.
His maps are hilarious, give him that at least ;)

Cristiano viejo
08-04-2020, 04:19 AM
Opinions, friends of TA?

Tannhauser
08-04-2020, 04:31 AM
Brotherhood: Real Madrid - Lazio - West Ham. So Forza Lazio, lunga vita all'aquila

Ahana
08-04-2020, 04:45 AM
all spaniards in this forum try to compare themselves to Italians to be convinced that they are blonde and blue eyed :coffee:

italians are menas but spaniards are aryan masterrace

de spa cito

Cristiano viejo
08-04-2020, 04:51 AM
all spaniards in this forum try to compare themselves to Italians to be convinced that they are blonde and blue eyed :coffee:

de spa cito
it is you who has in your profile that of aryan...

alnortedelsur
08-04-2020, 05:36 AM

de spa cito

I'm not one of those.

And tell that to the bunch of retards from Italic Roots, who talk like if Spaniards are a mixture of gypsies, gulf Arabs, Moroccans and African negroes, and look non-European, while Italians are all so blond, light eyed, and pale that hurts, and that nearly all of them would fit in the movie Braveheart.

Ahana
08-04-2020, 07:02 AM
No one mentioned Italic Roots lmao, no one even said that Italians are vikings, Italy is predominantly Alpine and Dinaric, what's the problem with my 'Aryan' ethnicity? Does is hurt you?

Ahana
08-04-2020, 07:03 AM
it is you who has in your profile that of aryan...

Aryan doesn't even mean being blonde and blue eyed, keep believing the myth of who rubs their hands all day long.

renaissance12
08-04-2020, 08:21 AM
Germanic people arrived in the alpine area ( under the Germanic LIMES and North than Po river ) in IV century.. A.D. and they have always been a minority population..

https://www.alpine-region.eu/sites/default/files/EUSALP_map.jpg

renaissance12
08-04-2020, 08:37 AM
double

Immanenz
08-04-2020, 09:12 AM
Germanic people arrived in the alpine area ( under the Germanic LIMES and North than Po river ) in IV century.. A.D. and they have always been a minority population..

going off topic again? If somebody talks to you on puschtrarisch you ll look like a donkey trying to figure oút SAP like all other Italians

bugiacosta
08-04-2020, 10:49 AM
Aryan doesn't even mean being blonde and blue eyed, keep believing the myth of who rubs their hands all day long.

these are actually the aryan (sub)races

Ahana
08-04-2020, 11:31 AM

lol

Cristiano viejo
08-04-2020, 03:26 PM
Nice, but it was you who mentioned the word while described Italians and Spaniards saying we thought we are Aryans :rolleyes:
Hilarious because it is you who thinks so of yourself.

alnortedelsur
08-04-2020, 04:18 PM
No one mentioned Italic Roots lmao, no one even said that Italians are vikings, Italy is predominantly Alpine and Dinaric, what's the problem with my 'Aryan' ethnicity? Does is hurt you?

Why should that hurt me? Lol

Rocinante
08-04-2020, 04:26 PM
Aryan = Indo-European

No one is 100% aryan, but every european has of it. Now saying someone is just aryan, is erroneous.

Ahana
08-04-2020, 06:40 PM
Nice, but it was you who mentioned the word while described Italians and Spaniards saying we thought we are Aryans :rolleyes:
Hilarious because it is you who thinks so of yourself.

I consider white spaniards aryan too, by saying that I meant that you all think that you are masterrace and the Italian people are not (according to your logic).

I don't consider spaniards to be moors and all niggers. In this forum you cherrypick the extremes of Italians, I also never said that ALL Italians are lightk, if you go to Naples you will see mixed and dark individuals, they are a majority yes. But if you go for example Ariano Irpino, on the inside of Campania you will also find people with light complexion (I'm not saying blonde) on the mountains.

Naples is a clusterfuck of subraces and everybody is now mixed and turned into a crappy culture, but for example, Puglia is more South and most of the people are not dark as Neapolitans.

You can also find Neapolitans that look European but it's mostly old people

Ahana
08-04-2020, 06:48 PM
picking up the extremes and saying 'oh, this Italian looks super armenoid and MENA!' is ridicolous.

mena
08-04-2020, 07:08 PM
I consider white spaniards aryan too, by saying that I meant that you all think that you are masterrace and the Italian people are not (according to your logic).

I don't consider spaniards to be moors and all niggers. In this forum you cherrypick the extremes of Italians, I also never said that ALL Italians are lightk, if you go to Naples you will see mixed and dark individuals, they are a majority yes. But if you go for example Ariano Irpino, on the inside of Campania you will also find people with light complexion (I'm not saying blonde) on the mountains.

Naples is a clusterfuck of subraces and everybody is now mixed and turned into a crappy culture, but for example, Puglia is more South and most of the people are not dark as Neapolitans.

Dude your the perfect person to ask. So youre saying naples is very dark middle eastern mixed and thats true. But what about milan i keep saying very dark italians there too

Cristiano viejo
08-05-2020, 12:14 AM

You are new here and dont know the context of my threads about Italians. In past there was an internet war between Spaniards and Italians. These threads are from that time.