PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Movie/TV show Quotes/OneLiners

rustyshiv
07-26-2011, 12:46 AM
The outlaw Josey Wales- I didn't surrender, they took my horse and made him surrender.
No all I got is this piece of rock candy ,but it's not for eating it's just for looking through.

Cool hand Luke- yep sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand.
Grumpy old men- What Gusstufson is as straight as a grizzlys dick.

Post your favorite quotes/oneliners here.

Neanderthal
07-26-2011, 01:19 AM
“There are two kinds of people in the world, those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.” - Clint Eastwood, 1966, “The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l233/Halldoff/TucoBlondie.jpg

Svipdag
07-26-2011, 01:39 AM
"Laugh while you may, Heathcliff. There is no laughter in Hell." Wuthering
Heights, 1939

"DE GVSTIBVS NON EST DISPVTANDVM" - GAIVS VALERIVS CATVLLVS

Urrobbers
07-26-2011, 02:03 AM
Any Which Way You Can. Why Lord other men you make out of clay but mine you make out of shit.

Smaland
07-26-2011, 02:33 AM
http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.freeclassicimages.com/images/EVERY_DAYS_A_HOLIDAY_MAE_WEST_FILM_MOVIE_CINEMA_PO STER.jpg&sa=X&ei=JCcuTvv2LZKisQKs_NVV&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHGfs6btauB3aVroHQIg5-DIqYasg

Describing the character John Quade, a police inspector, Mae West said that "He's so crooked he uses a corkscrew for a ruler." :)

Urrobbers
07-26-2011, 02:37 AM
Missing in Action III. I don't step on toes Little John I step on necks.

The Good The Bad and The Ugly. There are two kinds of people my friend those that come through the doors and those that come through the windows I my friend am one that comes through the window.

Tough Guys. Leon B. Little: I'am going to shoot 100 of them coppers. Harry Doyle: But Leon there's only 50 out there. Leon B. Little: Well I'll shoot them all twice then.

rustyshiv
07-26-2011, 02:40 AM
Halloween 2(remake)-Looks like we got 7ft of fucktard here.

Commando- don't bother my friend he's dead tired.
Black guy: you 're messing with a Green Beret motherfucker
Arnold Schwarzenegger: I eat Green Berets for breakfast, and right now I'm not very hungry.

Hitman- Muslim guy: Allah protects us. Chuck Norris: Good then this shouldn't hurt.
Should've took the room full of hookers.

Hellraiser- Angels to some, demons to others.
We'll tear your soul apart.

Pallantides
08-13-2011, 04:29 AM
How about video game quotes?

R_NAoNd4YyY

Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding

There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own, you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign.

Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.

We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Aces High
08-14-2011, 07:15 AM
"Runaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaround......................now".

Gamera
08-14-2011, 09:06 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2962fd2.jpg

Eldritch
08-14-2011, 02:47 PM
One of my favourite film scenes ever:

MKIaS0lh-uo

"... maybe not."

Breedingvariety
09-02-2011, 10:35 PM
"Dinner for Schmucks" Barry quote: "He was a dreamer."

"The Dark Knight" Joker quote: "Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!"

"The Joker: Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon's got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So, when I say... Ah, come here.
[takes Dent's hand into his own]
The Joker: When I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal, you know that I'm telling the truth. It's the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans, and look where that got you.
[Dent tries to grab the Joker]
The Joker: I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!
[Joker hands Two-Face a gun and points it at himself]
The Joker: Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!"

georgedepp
12-20-2011, 01:13 PM
My favourite movies are:
1. Salt.
2. I am legend.
3. Toy story 3.
4. Inception.
5. Ring.

ryanbrian
02-17-2012, 02:31 PM
My favourite movies are: Inception, Toy story , warriors and titanic. These are my favourite movies and I have seen these movies up to fifty rime in my life. I like Titanic mostly because of its great story.

Osprey
05-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Arnie : Who is your daddy and what does he do

Cindy :(Long Blabbering) So Now are you gonna tell me, what's the matter?
Arnie : No

Bad Guy : You are going to cooperate, if you want to see your daughter again. Right Matrix?
Matrix : Wrong (Boom!)

Clint : (After winning at cards and asked what do you want) Your Life

Mel Gibson : If you get raped by a pack of niggers, its your fault.

Drago : I must break you!

Osprey
05-22-2012, 12:40 PM
Death smiles at us all.
All a Man can do, Is Smile Back.

Pallantides
05-22-2012, 01:46 PM
"We wanted a better life, but in the end we were a lot worse off than most other people. You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much, risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the guy who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all." - Thomas Angelo, Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven

Sally
07-12-2012, 09:34 AM
“Don't threaten me with a dead fish.”

“This place has become impossible. Nothing to eat, freezing cold and now a madman on the prowl outside with eels.”

-Withnail and I (1987)

xT5qhPoRS9g

Incal
07-13-2012, 05:17 AM
z-q29hbEP04

samchn07
08-10-2012, 03:04 PM
My favorite movie is Titanic which is a love story or romantic movie. It has created a record in the movie industry. I like to watch it again and again...

Mido
10-28-2012, 11:12 PM
i don't know why but my favourite is legends of the fall

Atlantic Islander
10-28-2012, 11:45 PM
Rocco: "Is it dead?"

Yakavetta: "You insignifi-CUNT, little fuck!"

Paul Smecker: "So you're telling me it was one guy with six guns, and he was a senior frigging citizen?"

Murphy: "All right. Get your stupid fuckin' rope."

Basically every line from The Boondock Saints.

ydXojYfCF3I

Slycooper
10-29-2012, 09:21 PM
Vegeta "IT'S OVER 9000!"

Atlantic Islander
10-30-2012, 09:55 AM
I know it's not a one-liner, but it's one of my favorite bits of dialogue:

Sergeant Harry Wells: My guts are out Coop!
Cooper: We'll just put 'em back in then!
Sergeant Harry Wells: They're not gonna fucking fit!
Cooper: Of course they'll fit, man!

Also:

Sergeant Harry Wells: We are now up against live, hostile targets. So, if Little Red Riding Hood should show up with a bazooka and a bad attitude, I expect you to chin the bitch.

And:

Sergeant Harry Wells: I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying fucking cow.

Every line from Dog Soldiers is gold imo.

R_0Ej5N-hFQ

Incal
10-30-2012, 06:14 PM
0:17 - 0:31

RcHUcotdOrY

Baldur
11-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Do you feel lucky punk?

Pallantides
11-06-2012, 07:45 PM
ZTzA_xesrL8
bAZqE2DnxUI