PDA

View Full Version : How much Amerindian/Euro/SSA this football dude look? Where can he pass in the Americas?

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 08:41 AM
https://i.imgur.com/CXwvX28.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Bb9XNgZ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oD71q7V.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FJax0K5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7noKcV7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yU5E3UV.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/w5d0NwL.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lunZZ9B.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nxRn6wg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/P6MzTFA.jpg

Catarinense1998
11-02-2019, 01:10 PM
Yes. In the fourth picture he does look very native american (andean).

Xacal
11-02-2019, 01:28 PM
yes

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 01:43 PM
yes

Where in Latin America his look is most common? How much Amerindian/Euro/SSA he look?

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 01:43 PM
Yes. In the fourth picture he does look very native american (andean).

So fit best in Andean countries? How much Amerindian and Euro he looks?

Catarinense1998
11-02-2019, 02:54 PM
So fit best in Andean countries? How much Amerindian and Euro he looks?

In the fourth picture he does look pure or almost pure andean native.

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 02:57 PM

What about other pictures?

Erronkari
11-02-2019, 03:34 PM
Yes, mostly andean, I would say.
But for some reason he resembles an ecuadorian or south colombian indomestizo.

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 03:37 PM
Yes, mostly andean, I would say.
But for some reason he resembles an ecuadorian or south colombian indomestizo.

How much Amerindian, Euro, SSA does he look? I will reveal his origin later if you are curious.

Ecuadorian or South Colombian Indomestizos look different from Andean ones?

Erronkari
11-02-2019, 03:51 PM
How much Amerindian, Euro, SSA does he look? I will reveal his origin later if you are curious.

I'd say 75% Amerindian.
SSA noticeable I don't imagine...

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 03:57 PM
I'd say 75% Amerindian.
SSA noticeable I don't imagine...

Woah that's a lot... Which pictures he look the most Native?

Tenma de Pegasus
11-02-2019, 04:30 PM
Are you sure this guy is not a New World indomestizo? He is totally guatemalan 80% amerindian.

Kamal900
11-02-2019, 04:32 PM
I'm guessing he's an Indo-Mestizo from the Andean region of Latin America.

Trouble
11-02-2019, 04:47 PM
This guy looks Southeast Asian, Poly, or maybe even East Indian. Not a new worlder.

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 05:12 PM
This guy looks Southeast Asian, Poly, or maybe even East Indian. Not a new worlder.

Nah am from a SE Asian country and to me, he doesn't look SE Asian except for a few pics. Poly- not sure maybe a mixed one. Even East Indian?

You are right that he is not a New Worlder. Try to guess more places outside of the box and you will eventually run to the answer.

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 05:15 PM
Are you sure this guy is not a New World indomestizo? He is totally guatemalan 80% amerindian.

Can he also pass as Nicaraguan or Salvadoran? Does he look more Central American than South American?

Hehe well he is actually not from the New World.

Trouble
11-02-2019, 05:15 PM
Nah am from a SE Asian country and to me, he doesn't look SE Asian except for a few pics. Poly- not sure maybe a mixed one. Even East Indian?

You are right that he is not a New Worlder. Try to guess more places outside of the box and you will eventually run to the answer.

Madagascar

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 05:20 PM
Madagascar

Nope. Keep guessing.

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 05:46 PM
Madagascar

That's a good guess. But a bit too far. Come closer to mainland Asia.

Thetruth
11-02-2019, 06:08 PM

South Colombian(Pastuso) and Ecuadorian indio-Mestizo are Andid influenced. That was the most northern the Inca empire even extended to.

Thetruth
11-02-2019, 06:09 PM

Honestly he looks Central American Amerindian in some pictures like Guatemalan or something.

Catarinense1998
11-02-2019, 06:15 PM
Honestly he looks Central American Amerindian in some pictures like Guatemalan or something.

Mayans from Guatemala are more round faced.

Trouble
11-02-2019, 06:16 PM
That's a good guess. But a bit too far. Come closer to mainland Asia.

No idea, Nepal?

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 06:23 PM

Which pics does he look the most Amerindian? In other pics, does he look more mixed?

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 06:25 PM
South Colombian(Pastuso) and Ecuadorian indio-Mestizo are Andid influenced. That was the most northern the Inca empire even extended to.

Does he look more Central American or Andean Indiomestizo in your opinion?

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 06:27 PM
No idea, Nepal?

Nope. Anyway here is the answer: Afghanistan.

He is an Afghan refugee who settled in Australia. I think he is Hazara.

Btw please don't quote this post.

Trouble
11-02-2019, 06:33 PM
Shit, he did give me some south Asian vibes.

WeirdLookingFellow
11-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Looks somewhat Filipino to me.

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 06:41 PM
Shit, he did give me some south Asian vibes.

Which traits of him show some South Asian vibes?

Thetruth
11-02-2019, 06:49 PM
Mayans from Guatemala are more round faced.

He looks pretty round face some of his pics, but I guess that could be because he’s bigger

Thetruth
11-02-2019, 06:50 PM
Does he look more Central American or Andean Indiomestizo in your opinion?

Central American but I don’t think his Latino he seems Asian to me.

Trouble
11-02-2019, 06:53 PM
Which traits of him show some South Asian vibes?

Eye area. That’s usually it anyway

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 06:54 PM
Central American but I don’t think his Latino he seems Asian to me.

What type of Asian do you think he is? Also why do you think he is Asian?

Samnium
11-02-2019, 06:55 PM
70% amerindian 20% SSA 10% euro

Thetruth
11-02-2019, 07:08 PM
What type of Asian do you think he is? Also why do you think he is Asian?

South Asian probably, idk call it a hunch, the second to last picture with his friends looks like a group of south Asians I’ve meet before so that’s why.

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 07:14 PM
South Asian probably, idk call it a hunch, the second to last picture with his friends looks like a group of south Asians I’ve meet before so that’s why.

What does "call it a hunch" mean?

If you did not see that picture with his friends, would you be able to tell that he is Asian and not a Latino?

Thetruth
11-02-2019, 07:20 PM
What does "call it a hunch" mean?

If you did not see that picture with his friends, would you be able to tell that he is Asian and not a Latino?

They’re eyes mostly. And general face shape gives me more of a south Asian vibe

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 07:33 PM
They’re eyes mostly. And general face shape gives me more of a south Asian vibe

So you would still be able to tell that he is not a Latino if I did not post the picture of him with his friends? :confused:

He is not exactly South Asian but close as he is from Afghanistan of Hazara ethnicity. He lives in Australia.

Btw please don't quote this post.

Thetruth
11-02-2019, 07:42 PM
Oh ok so I was right he is Asian(Central Asian anyways). The other photo that kinda gave him away to me anyways was the one where his facing up the camera. It’s his eyes and nose shape mostly.

Token
11-02-2019, 07:44 PM
He doesn't look American. Looks Philipino or something like that.

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 07:49 PM
He doesn't look American. Looks Philipino or something like that.

Agree but only a few pics where he look Flippino-ish.

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 07:50 PM
Oh ok so I was right he is Asian(Central Asian anyways). The other photo that kinda gave him away to me anyways was the one where his facing up the camera. It’s his eyes and nose shape mostly.

You mean the pic where he was wearing red shirt with the watch?

Yep he is a Hazara from Afghanistan who lives in Australia. Am really surprised that some Central Asians like Hazara, Uzbek, Turkmen can pass easily as in the Americas as Mestizos.

Can he still pass as Central American Indomestizo tho or does he look more like a Balanced Mestizo now?

Trouble
11-02-2019, 08:13 PM
His nose too btw. Ive seen this nose on Afghans and Pakis.

Seya
11-02-2019, 08:40 PM
is he south american? i'm not sure..i see no euro or black. he looks like some sort of mixed south-east asian ethnicity..like an burmese-nepalese mix..something like that

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 08:52 PM
is he south american? i'm not sure..i see no euro or black. he looks like some sort of mixed south-east asian ethnicity..like an burmese-nepalese mix..something like that

No not South American. He is a Hazara from Afghanistan living in Australia.

Can he pass atypically among some Gypsies in Europe? What would locals think he is in Romania?

Seya
11-02-2019, 09:07 PM
No not South American. He is a Hazara from Afghanistan living in Australia.

Can he pass atypically among some Gypsies in Europe? What would locals think he is in Romania?

:laugh: of course not. they would think he's some asian/indian mix probably or south east asian. that's what he looks like

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 09:16 PM
:laugh: of course not. they would think he's some asian/indian mix probably or south east asian. that's what he looks like

I see. Yeah maybe Asian/Indian mix.

Regarding the SE Asian part, I am from a SE Asian country myself (Thailand) and to me, he doesn't really look SE Asian except for a few pics. He can probably pass as a mixed SE Asian with White/Euro blood but his look would still be pretty atypical.

I don't know how typical his look is among Afghan Hazaras.

Seya
11-02-2019, 09:24 PM
I see. Yeah maybe Asian/Indian mix.

Regarding the SE Asian part, I am from a SE Asian country myself (Thailand) and to me, he doesn't really look SE Asian except for a few pics. He can probably pass as a mixed SE Asian with White/Euro blood but his look would still be pretty atypical.

I don't know how typical his look is among Afghan Hazaras.

i agree that thai people look a bit different than other south-east asians..i don't know why. but he can pass for other types

Alenka
11-02-2019, 09:26 PM
Pseudo-Indomestizo aesthetics maybe?

Maguzanci
11-02-2019, 09:39 PM
i agree that thai people look a bit different than other south-east asians..i don't know why. but he can pass for other types

You mean passing for other SE Asians? Trust me, his look would be pretty atypical for Indonesians (I live there for at least three years) and Philippinos as well. He can pass but only as a SE Asian significantly mixed with something else that is not SE sian.

Seya
11-02-2019, 09:39 PM
You mean passing for other SE Asians? Trust me, his look would be pretty atypical for Indonesians (I live there for at least three years) and Philippinos as well. He can pass but only as a SE Asian significantly mixed with something else that is not SE sian.

in burma he would pass without problems

Thetruth
11-02-2019, 10:18 PM
Yeah that picture, probably an indio-mestizo, since he looks like might have more Amerindian ancestry from just a short glimpse at him

Skengdo
02-15-2020, 07:57 AM
He looks samoan or polynesian to me.

destinywarrior
02-15-2020, 01:46 PM
Peru or Bolivia or Ecuator...Mostly Amerindian (about >85%) Euro is neligible, maybe 1-10% due to some refined traits in his face dont'see SSA at all, i think mostly amerindian with other local indigenous gene pool with very minor Euro