PDA

View Full Version : Why Hinduism is The Most ANTI-INDIAN Religion

BARBATVS
11-02-2019, 07:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHYMShPjN_E

Rico33
11-03-2019, 09:38 AM
You are out for a converting people into the religion that is even worse. You probably don't understand what Sanata Dharma is about and those that do understand it are probably spiritually brainwashed according to you,so that no debate is possible.

BARBATVS
11-08-2019, 10:27 AM
You are out for a converting people into the religion that is even worse. You probably don't understand what Sanata Dharma is about and those that do understand it are probably spiritually brainwashed according to you,so that no debate is possible.

You say my religion is worse. Prove it is bad at all. You are the one who does not understand.
You have not proven I do not understand Hinduism enough. I am all ears but you are all bark and no bite.

Rico33
11-08-2019, 01:58 PM
You say my religion is worse. Prove it is bad at all. You are the one who does not understand.
You have not proven I do not understand Hinduism enough. I am all ears but you are all bark and no bite.

Glorifying helplessness symbolized by a dying man on a cross... End of discussion, basically...

tipirneni
11-08-2019, 02:06 PM
There is not even an iota of Hindu theology in you

ixulescu
11-08-2019, 02:21 PM
Glorifying helplessness symbolized by a dying man on a cross... End of discussion, basically...

oh yeah Christianity is all about glorifying helplessness :picard1:

BARBATVS
11-08-2019, 03:55 PM

It is hypocrisy to accuse me of not understanding your religion that I proved wrong which you did not refute, when you clearly don't understand MINE. The Bible never says helplessness in itself is a virtue. The Bible teaches that dying for others is a virtue because such love is the greatest thing there is. God is love. Now, love does not mean being a hippie who will let Nazis rape and pillage, so don't get that wrong, please. By the way, Hitler liberated India by bankrupting the Brutish Empire, and governments teach you to do it the peaceful Gandhi way because they don't want anyone overthrowing them, so Gandhi is a useful way to control the masses into beLIEving that they can conquer a bully by letting him have everything and walk away victorious. Anyway, the Creator of the heavens and the earth put his signature in his work, and the sun represents God because it gives life, and the sun dies symbolically every day, and resurrects every day. The Gospel is written in the literal heavens. :-) That's just for starters.

BARBATVS
11-08-2019, 03:56 PM
There is not even an iota of Hindu theology in you

Why is it that whenever I argue with people, the only thing they can do is AD HOMINEM without proving anything they say?

tipirneni
11-08-2019, 04:31 PM
Why is it that whenever I argue with people, the only thing they can do is AD HOMINEM without proving anything they say?

Only if you have matriculated into big book theology you can start talking. Some Hindus keep reading & reciting and further add for past 3k years huge volumes. Looks like you haven't touched any of those Philosophies or basic Hindu texts yet.

Rico33
11-08-2019, 04:47 PM
oh yeah Christianity is all about glorifying helplessness :picard1:

The way it is practiced traditionally.

ixulescu
11-08-2019, 04:48 PM

sounds like bullshit, where are you from?

tipirneni
11-08-2019, 04:48 PM

Saying it other way, showing God's manifestation

Rico33
11-08-2019, 04:53 PM
sounds like bullshit, where are you from?

Belgium. Where it is barely practiced. Because we're all sick of that bullshit.

ixulescu
11-08-2019, 05:30 PM

And you found better replacements: multiculturalism, post-colonial guilt, climate change catastrophism, etc etc. How are you gonna react when your children are gonna come out as gay after years of indoctrination in school?

Have fun with your new religion.

Rico33
11-09-2019, 12:59 AM
And you found better replacements: multiculturalism, post-colonial guilt, climate change catastrophism, etc etc. How are you gonna react when your children are gonna come out as gay after years of indoctrination in school?

Have fun with your new religion.

Are you suggesting we should blindly believe in Christianity again to protect our 'heritage'? That is what you Americans only have. Completely detached from your European roots, so that Christianity is the only thing you can hang on to...

BARBATVS
11-09-2019, 07:48 AM
Only if you have matriculated into big book theology you can start talking. Some Hindus keep reading & reciting and further add for past 3k years huge volumes. Looks like you haven't touched any of those Philosophies or basic Hindu texts yet.

That's as much a NON SEQVITVR as saying that someone needs to read all Hadith and the Koran in order to be able to prove Islam wrong. Is that so? :-)

BARBATVS
11-09-2019, 08:07 AM

Belgium, Spain etcetera were never Christian according to Jesus' own teachings that wide is the path to destruction on which many pass, while narrow is the way to life, and few there be that find it.
Hitler claimed two things: 1. I will not invade Poland. 2. I am a Christian. You are gullible for believing one, and inconsistent for not believing both, or would you have? :-)

tipirneni
11-09-2019, 12:32 PM
That's as much a NON SEQVITVR as saying that someone needs to read all Hadith and the Koran in order to be able to prove Islam wrong. Is that so? :-)

Islam is basically practical religion. There are no big volumes to prove things like in Hinduism or Christianity.

Arch Hades
11-10-2019, 06:03 AM
Christianity, Islam, and yes Hinduism all worship the same God. Because there can only be one true God.

God The Father = Allah = Brahman. They are all one and the same.

You get any true metaphysician or philosopher well read in any of these creeds he will tell you they're all pointing to the same truth.

Emperor Caligula
11-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Hinduism is basically just a more primitive form of Indo-European religion that has survived into this day. It holds little practical value, and is an intellectual dead end. While it developed complex philosophical systems in its hayday like Greek and Roman religions, Hinduism's fixation on Orthodox beliefs and maintenance of the social caste system doomed to it never grow, and always stay backwards and opressive. Hindu philosophy holds no candle to Greco-Roman and Gallic philosophy due to its necessity to be orthodox, a similar fate to how the Gauls were before the druids were disbanded. I've seen how Hinduism makes people irrational personally.

Rico33
11-11-2019, 01:29 AM
Hinduism is basically just a more primitive form of Indo-European religion that has survived into this day. It holds little practical value, and is an intellectual dead end. While it developed complex philosophical systems in its hayday like Greek and Roman religions, Hinduism's fixation on Orthodox beliefs and maintenance of the social caste system doomed to it never grow, and always stay backwards and opressive. Hindu philosophy holds no candle to Greco-Roman and Gallic philosophy due to its necessity to be orthodox, a similar fate to how the Gauls were before the druids were disbanded. I've seen how Hinduism makes people irrational personally.

You forget the existence of Advaita Vedanta. And such. It is certainly not more primitive overall, especially its philosophical layers.

tipirneni
11-11-2019, 01:32 AM

Looks like you are the only one following Hinduism

BARBATVS
11-16-2019, 06:14 PM
Islam is basically practical religion. There are no big volumes to prove things like in Hinduism or Christianity.

You did not answer the question.
PS: I mean you are lying about Islam saying that the Koran is not authoritative in that religion, so notwithstanding that denial you based on nothing factual, you can answer the question now.

Do you need to read the entire Quran to know that Mohammed was a false prophet?

I took out the Hadith since they are not always considered canon but the Koran IS, by Muslims.

Rico33
11-19-2019, 10:19 AM
You did not answer the question.
PS: I mean you are lying about Islam saying that the Koran is not authoritative in that religion, so notwithstanding that denial you based on nothing factual, you can answer the question now.

Do you need to read the entire Quran to know that Mohammed was a false prophet?

I took out the Hadith since they are not always considered canon but the Koran IS, by Muslims.

Do you think that Mother Theresa's hymen should have been recycled into a trampoline?

BARBATVS
11-19-2019, 11:13 AM
Do you think that Mother Theresa's hymen should have been recycled into a trampoline?

In my conquistador thread I prove she's a heretic. As for your talk, you are being a fool instead of answering the question that your comrade is afraid of as you are. :-)

Hurrem sultana
11-19-2019, 12:04 PM
Hinduism is the worst religion ever,feel bad for the muslims living there..not easy to live among pagans

Rico33
11-19-2019, 03:48 PM
In my conquistador thread I prove she's a heretic. As for your talk, you are being a fool instead of answering the question that your comrade is afraid of as you are. :-)

I think you should shut up and like her anyway. Because you are dogmatic.

BARBATVS
11-20-2019, 12:21 AM
Hinduism is the worst religion ever,feel bad for the muslims living there..not easy to live among pagans

What do you have against drinking cow piss? :-)

Hurrem sultana
11-20-2019, 12:32 AM
What do you have against drinking cow piss? :-)

not my cup of tea

Rico33
11-20-2019, 01:11 AM

Muslims came later, so they have to kind of shut up.
Also, the black stone's metal frame looks like a vagina. Ancient goddess worship?

BARBATVS
11-20-2019, 02:10 AM
Muslims came later, so they have to kind of shut up.
Also, the black stone's metal frame looks like a vagina. Ancient goddess worship?

You're right about the black stone being framed in a vagina-shaped thing, but why follow the religion of THIS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0

BARBATVS
11-20-2019, 03:33 AM
And then there are the Hindus who believe all is a manifestation of the divine, so they eat corpses and have sex with them while worshipping Shiva the Destroyer, and Kali the demonic bitch whom the stupid US of AIDS put on the Empire State building to herald the coming destruction of that abomi-nation, mocking New Yorkers and everyone else who considers it merely an artistic expression, not seeing the real meaning.

https://images.firstpost.com/fpimages/1200x800/fixed/jpg/2015/08/11838910_10153737654809206_7152465830264498729_o.j pg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fwvu7RokOg

Jacques de Imbelloni
11-20-2019, 06:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr-YLVY1Jq4

NPKTO
11-20-2019, 06:59 AM
Why do you care though? Let them follow their own religion. No need to critique others religion. Just follow your own religion and be happy with your life.

BARBATVS
11-20-2019, 10:03 AM
Why do you care though? Let them follow their own religion. No need to critique others religion. Just follow your own religion and be happy with your life.

You don't care that they are deceived, because you don't understand reality, but I care, so I tell them the truth so that they will be set free from the bondage by deception, and stop degrading themselves by worshipping demons.

And you are inconsistent since you don't let me be Christian which means preaching truth. Why don't you follow your own advice?

Also, if everyone is a Hindu, one day you might not have any legal beef option. It matters if everyone around you is deluded. I did a video proving that veganism is hypocrisy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPuS4MZj0KI

♥ Lily ♥
11-20-2019, 10:14 AM
You don't care that they are deceived, because you don't understand reality, but I care, so I tell them the truth so that they will be set free from the bondage by deception, and stop degrading themselves by worshipping demons.

And you are inconsistent since you don't let me be Christian which means preaching truth. Why don't you follow your own advice?

Also, if everyone is a Hindu, one day you might not have any legal beef option. It matters if everyone around you is deluded. I did a video proving that veganism is hypocrisy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPuS4MZj0KI

Why should it bother you if some people are vegans? :dunno: It just means there's more meat for everyone else on an overpopulated planet. I think eating meat is completely natural in the animal kingdom, so long as livestock are treated humanely prior to culling and aren't caused any unnecessary suffering. It's natural and healthy to eat meat and humans have incisor teeth like other mammals in nature. Birds eat insects, and other animals eat meat too.

BARBATVS
11-20-2019, 10:20 AM
So this website is so shitty it deleted my introduction conquistador thread because I cornered ALL of you who debated me including especially you, and my adding my white avatar picture from before tanning utterly DESTROYS every desperate malicious lie by your ilk, that i am Negroid, and no one could defeat me, so you had to figuratively murder me to silence me but the dead shall speak, and your shame will be revealed before all resurrected generations. 92890

What a coward having to delete the thread because you could not beat me, and wanted to hide your losses of days and days of failing against me despite having everyone on your side! :-)

♥ Lily ♥
11-20-2019, 10:22 AM
Hinduism is the oldest religion on the planet. I don't think Hindus are bothering anyone else, so I don't mind Hindus. I don't know how they manage to drink cow urine though. :dunno: The thought of that makes me feel queasy, but other than that they're not bothering anyone else.

A lot of them like doing yoga and meditation and chakra healing, which is therapeutic and popular with western people too. Hindus don't knock on peoples doors and harass people to convert to them, nor desperately resort to using psychological threat tactics of hell if people don't follow them, like the annoying Jehovah mind-control cultists frequently do.

The Rolling Stones logo of a tongue on their music albums (which became the most iconic music logo of all time) was inspired by an anicent Hindu Goddess of everlasting energy.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81VmmKT%2BdNL._UL1500_.jpg

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/rolling-stones-logo-tshirt-lips-design-mick-jagger-keith-richards-ronnie-wood-a8597306.html

(Mick Jagger and his band musicians certainly seem to have everlasting energy... like the ancient Hindu goddess of everlasting energy.. as he's still rockin' to this day on stages to large audiences in his seventies.)

♥ Lily ♥
11-20-2019, 10:28 AM
So this website is so shitty it deleted my introduction conquistador thread because I cornered ALL of you who debated me including especially you, and my adding my white avatar picture from before tanning utterly DESTROYS every desperate malicious lie by your ilk, that i am Negroid, and no one could defeat me, so you had to figuratively murder me to silence me but the dead shall speak, and your shame will be revealed before all resurrected generations. 92890

What a coward having to delete the thread because you could not beat me, and wanted to hide your losses of days and days of failing against me despite having everyone on your side! :-)

I knew you was going to accuse me of that, and that you'd resort to accusing me of 'bullying' you... but I swear I never deleted your thread.

BARBATVS
11-20-2019, 10:30 AM
I knew you was going to accuse me of that, and that you'd resort to accusing me of 'bullying' you... but I swear I never deleted your thread.

You tried banning me, so it is indisputable you at least approve of hiding the evidence of your being a perpetually bitch sore loser! :-) Good thing I still have a webpage open from before the thread was closed {EDIT: I mean closed permanently and buried so no one sees Germ(anic) shame in the debate where you outnumbered the original western European of ancient original Iberian stock!}, with plenty of good snippets for good youtube material. STAY TUNED, ¡PUTA! ¡JA JA JA JA! :-) And then there's the afterlife, where the real exposure begins, as I prove shall be the case, in my series exposing the satanic.

By your side trying to hide the thread, that makes it SUPER CLEAR that you KNEW you were failing, despite lying through your teeth! Actions speak louder than words, and yours are worthless!

♥ Lily ♥
11-20-2019, 10:48 AM
You tried banning me, so it is indisputable you at least approve of hiding the evidence of your being a perpetually bitch sore loser! :-) Good thing I still have a webpage open from before the thread was closed {EDIT: I mean closed permanently and buried so no one sees Germ(anic) shame in the debate where you outnumbered the original western European of ancient original Iberian stock!}, with plenty of good snippets for good youtube material. STAY TUNED, ¡PUTA! ¡JA JA JA JA! :-) And then there's the afterlife, where the real exposure begins, as I prove shall be the case, in my series exposing the satanic.

By your side trying to hide the thread, that makes it SUPER CLEAR that you KNEW you were failing, despite lying through your teeth! Actions speak louder than words, and yours are worthless!

You accuse me of 'bullying' you for previously issuing you with a four day ban due to your insults, but I swear on my life that I never deleted your thread. I'm telling the truth that it wasn't me. Ask Loki (the site owner) to find out who deleted it.

BARBATVS
11-20-2019, 11:28 AM
You accuse me of 'bullying' you for previously issuing you with a four day ban due to your insults, but I swear on my life that I never deleted your thread. I'm telling the truth that it wasn't me. Ask Loki (the site owner) to find out who deleted it.

I know you did not have the power to delete my thread, or you would have tried to hide your always losing the first few rounds of arguing. Loki is the site owner? Heh. I called him a heretic because he's a libtard. Ban me forever. REQVIESCAT IN PACEM I shall!
And my insults were provoked by condescending shits who turn a blind eye to the fact that my video proving that Spain is better than England, in my BARBATVS 89 youtube channel, says I did the video as a response to OTHER British and US of AIDS folks and such who belittled my people on the internet such as in youtube videos relating to Spain or empires. You keep playing the victim card but you are your own victim since you are accumulating guilt for the Day of Wrath. I forgive all of you so you will burn a little bit less, but I will expose this racist hive for the world to see you for what cowards you are.
Loki has pink skin (much more than me) in his picture with a tinfoil hat on without even doing difficult exercise, so he's clearly Germanic. No wonder he let them ban me or did it himself. No need to ask him. It's obvious Germanics did it, Germanics who are not bad because of their race, since their race isn't the problem, but their racist culture, and dishonesty. Most in my family are liars too. My race is not superior nor inferior. But it IS native to Iberia. :-) I challenged all of you, and you all failed. Pathetic.

♥ Lily ♥
11-20-2019, 11:38 AM
I know you did not have the power to delete my thread, or you would have tried to hide your always losing the first few rounds of arguing. Loki is the site owner? Heh. I called him a heretic because he's a libtard. Ban me forever. REQVIESCAT IN PACEM I shall!
And my insults were provoked by condescending shits who turn a blind eye to the fact that my video proving that Spain is better than England, in my BARBATVS 89 youtube channel, says I did the video as a response to OTHER British and US of AIDS folks and such who belittled my people on the internet such as in youtube videos relating to Spain or empires. You keep playing the victim card but you are your own victim since you are accumulating guilt for the Day of Wrath. I forgive all of you so you will burn a little bit less, but I will expose this racist hive for the world to see you for what cowards you are.
Loki has pink skin (much more than me) in his picture with a tinfoil hat on without even doing difficult exercise, so he's clearly Germanic. No wonder he let them ban me or did it himself. No need to ask him. It's obvious Germanics did it, Germanics who are not bad because of their race, since their race isn't the problem, but their racist culture, and dishonesty. Most in my family are liars too. My race is not superior nor inferior. But it IS native to Iberia. :-) I challenged all of you, and you all failed. Pathetic.

That's your final insult. You don't join a forum and rudely insult the site owner;- just get lost. I'm flushing you permanently.