PDA

View Full Version : What do pakistanis and indians generally think about gypsies in europe and middle east?

Mortimer
11-03-2019, 02:45 AM
If they know about them. Pakistan had this year first roma nation day. Some tribes now identify as roma in pakistan. India has it already since long.

http://www.romapsychologyandristertats.com/home-13/

Mortimer
11-03-2019, 03:12 AM
bump

Trouble
11-03-2019, 03:26 AM
Sorry but we do not know that you guys exist. At the very most we are aware of the existence of east African and Caribbean Indians.

lameduck
11-03-2019, 08:04 AM
love gypsies but than i love everything that has connection to Pakistan

tipirneni
11-04-2019, 04:22 AM
gypsies one more group among thousands in India Pak Bngl SL npl

Thambi
11-04-2019, 04:35 AM
Modern indians/south asians know almost nothing about gypsies. Some might know the term but very few south asians know that they are linked to south asia. Even i didnt know about gypsies and their connection to south asia before I joined the anthroforums.

I can't speak for all desis but I personally have a soft corner for gypsies and quite fascinated by them. Many gypsies are quite attractive. I see gypsies as my long lost cousins and am very interested in meeting some in the future. South asia is developing at a rapid pace and hopefully many gypsies would decide to come back to the region and maybe feel at home for a change.

NPKTO
11-04-2019, 04:37 AM
Yeah basically what Thambi said. Most people in South Asia don't know much about gypsies. I only knew about Gypsies and their Indian origin in college (human geography class).

TheOldNorth
11-04-2019, 04:49 AM
Modern indians/south asians know almost nothing about gypsies. Some might know the term but very few south asians know that they are linked to south asia. Even i didnt know about gypsies and their connection to south asia before I joined the anthroforums.

I can't speak for all desis but I personally have a soft corner for gypsies and quite fascinated by them. Many gypsies are quite attractive. I see gypsies as my long lost cousins and am very interested in meeting some in the future. South asia is developing at a rapid pace and hopefully many gypsies would decide to come back to the region and maybe feel at home for a change.

I feel like that might be better for everyone, that way they can stop being mistreated, and perhaps the eastern europeans can't blame all poverty on them and be forced to step up a little