PDA

View Full Version : Avarage phenotype in Europe by area

Enr1989
11-03-2019, 03:16 PM

farke1
11-03-2019, 03:25 PM
Cool map idea, but I'm not sure about the British Isles. I definitely don't think Paleo Atlantid is the predominant phenotype in Scotland and neither is Brünn for Ireland (I'd say North Atlantid for Ireland) - furthermore I'd say Keltic Nordid should be present in Britain as well as Anglo-Saxon.

Samnium
11-03-2019, 03:29 PM
Map ridiculously simplistic. Central/North-East France is not only Alpinid but has a lot of Atlantid and Nordid types. The South is mostly Atlanto-Med.

French Britanny overwhelmingly alpine.

Lousianaboy
11-03-2019, 03:44 PM
north atlantid in west Germany ? how common is ?

Enr1989
11-03-2019, 03:49 PM
I think the map doesn't show the most predominant phenotype but the most rappresentative, for instance I am sure Strandid is not very common in Norway but one of the few places where u can find it.

Blondie
11-03-2019, 03:49 PM
This map is bullshit, the proto-slavic phenotype is not the most common in Hungary....

Avgvstvs
11-03-2019, 04:23 PM
North Italy Litorid [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Inviato dal mio RNE-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

Samnium
11-03-2019, 04:24 PM
North Italy Litorid [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Inviato dal mio RNE-L01 utilizzando TapatalkI've noticed also that.

Envoyé de mon ALE-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk

Avgvstvs
11-03-2019, 04:48 PM
I've noticed also that.

Envoyé de mon ALE-L21 en utilisant TapatalkBullshit detector is ringing

farke1
11-03-2019, 04:50 PM
I think the map doesn't show the most predominant phenotype but the most rappresentative, for instance I am sure Strandid is not very common in Norway but one of the few places where u can find it.
That would make more sense indeed. :) But I still think Keltic Nordid fits better in Britain than Northeastern France personally.

Samnium
11-03-2019, 05:03 PM
That would make more sense indeed. :) But I still think Keltic Nordid fits better in Britain than Northeastern France personally.I do agree. K.Nordid is a very Brit phenotype not easy to find in France.

vorobuthek
11-03-2019, 05:18 PM
This map cannot be taken seriously. Which is funny, native Finnish types (savolaksid, fennonordid) were transferred to Russia, but Russian types (corded, north pontid) are vice versa.

Avgvstvs
11-03-2019, 05:21 PM
I do agree. K.Nordid is a very Brit phenotype not easy to find in France.

Envoyé de mon ALE-L21 en utilisant TapatalkMost French I've seen had familiar faces.... Like Atlantid or Alpine.... Though I've seen several blonde and Nordic French tourists

Samnium
11-03-2019, 05:25 PM
Most French I've seen had familiar faces.... Like Atlantid or Alpine.... Though I've seen several blonde and Nordic French tourists

France is mostly Atlantid, Alpine and Dinarid.

Nordid types are around 15/20% on average.

There is a large overlap between N.Italians and French (and also Iberians), these three populations are basically cousins genetically speaking.

Avgvstvs
11-03-2019, 05:33 PM
France is mostly Atlantid, Alpine and Dinarid.

Nordid types are around 15/20% on average.

There is a large overlap between N.Italians and French (and also Iberians), these three populations are basically cousins genetically speaking.France has a good overlap with Italy(and also Spain) phenotypically speaking.... Just has more blondes than both of them

France is diverse, I've been to Southern France so many times I can't even count them and they don't look different from Italians and spaniards......moving north the situation probably changes, till you get to northern France, which has a higher overlap with Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and possibly also the UK.

I have an ethnic French friend, from the north(Parisien).... He's like an Atlanto-Keltic and would fit easily in Britain, but has green eyes and brown hair.... He looks like the typical Northwestern European

Samnium
11-03-2019, 05:40 PM
France has a good overlap with Italy(and also Spain) phenotypically speaking.... Just has more blondes than both of them

France is diverse, I've been to Southern France so many times I can't even count them and they don't look different from Italians and spaniards......moving north the situation probably changes, till you get to northern France, which has a higher overlap with Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and possibly also the UK.

I have an ethnic French friend, from the north(Parisien).... He's like an Atlanto-Keltic and would fit easily in Britain, but has green eyes and brown hair.... He looks like the typical Northwestern European

Inviato dal mio RNE-L01 utilizzando TapatalkI agree that N.French or East French overlap more with proper Northern Euro countries.

Avgvstvs
11-03-2019, 05:43 PM
I agree that N.French or East French overlap more with proper Northern Euro countries.

Envoyé de mon ALE-L21 en utilisant TapatalkLogically, I'd say

East France borders Germany, Northern France borders Belgium and it's closer to the UK

Southern France borders Italy and Spain

Zeno
11-03-2019, 06:03 PM
Atlanto-Med for Greece and Southern Europe.

Samnium
11-03-2019, 06:06 PM
Logically, I'd say

East France borders Germany, Northern France borders Belgium and it's closer to the UK

Southern France borders Italy and Spain

Inviato dal mio RNE-L01 utilizzando TapatalkBut overall N.Italy or Iberia overlap more because Central France is closer to S.France than anything in phenotype (and there are also very peculiar looks that you can't find anywhere in Europe)

Cristiano viejo
11-03-2019, 06:16 PM
Stupid map (I refer only to the Spanish part).
Not to mention to the Portuguese part :laugh:

CommonSense
11-03-2019, 07:28 PM
There are still many people with partial dinaric features, but those Dinarids like in the old anthropology book plates are rarely seen today.

Avicenna
11-03-2019, 11:21 PM
There are still many people with partial dinaric features, but those Dinarids like in the old anthropology book plates are rarely seen today.

Why is that?

Zroota
11-04-2019, 05:50 AM
Stupid map (I refer only to the Spanish part).
Not to mention to the Portuguese part :laugh:
What's wrong with it?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=92286&d=1572797760

It's just generic, but it's not that inaccurate.

Dna8
11-04-2019, 06:09 AM
Nice idea.

CommonSense
11-04-2019, 12:09 PM
Why is that?

I've wondered myself about the changes. I guess it's the result of the strong lifestyle changes that were brought on by urbanisation and technological advance. Back when the anthropology studies were conducted most people lived in villages, in harsh and primitive conditions compared to today.

Samnium
11-04-2019, 12:18 PM

Yep there a lot of people throughout Europe that have Dinaric features (including me), but I agree that those "purely" Dinarids in the plates are almost unfound.

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2019, 11:18 PM
What's wrong with it?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=92286&d=1572797760

It's just generic, but it's not that inaccurate.

That Portuguese are not Euroafricanid and that Spain is vastly homogenous, not as indicated by that map.