11-10-2019, 03:30 PM
https://youtu.be/vFyQi6QBtMM

Latinus
11-12-2019, 11:25 PM
Many fully caucasoid types.

Tenma de Pegasus
11-13-2019, 12:37 PM
Many fully caucasoid types.

Indeed, many whites and pardos. Thats basically 95% of brazilians. Its another country compared to national futebol teams.

Its notorious how black people are rare and only significant to specific groups like the population of favelas. When browns such as pardos, mulatos, mestizos and euro pardos are everywhere, from marginalized groups to upper class easily.

Brazil is divided by whites and pardos, blacks and asians are small minorities and extremely far from being majority like some people want to claim.

Adamastor
11-13-2019, 01:09 PM
Most Brazilians look predominantly Caucasoid, but here in TA they want to portray Brazilians as a bunch of mulattoes.

lameduck
11-13-2019, 01:12 PM
many are looking proper white.

Tenma de Pegasus
11-13-2019, 01:47 PM
Most Brazilians look predominantly Caucasoid, but here in TA they want to portray Brazilians as a bunch of mulattoes.

Some TA people, Brazilian Midia, Foreigner Midia, Brazilian Politicians, big part of Brazilians like promote Brazil as a big DR when most brazilians look like Neymar, Anne Hathaway, Gal Gadot, Thiago Silva, Lilly Colins and such types of brown and white people.

Tenma de Pegasus
11-13-2019, 02:05 PM

Yes, around 44-46% of brazilians are over 80% european, its massive number of 100 milion.

The country has other 90 milion of browns 55-75% euro.

If the France football team does not represent France, to less extent we could say something similar to Brazil. Our great football team(at least in the past) is the most disseminated image of brazilians to all foreigeners, from the most poor to the most rich. But these guys mostly come from very simple families of our country(the so promoted favelas), its the 10-15% poorest people of the country.

In the last years Brazil leftists have adopted a lot of Black American politics. Today propagandas and everything related to television have a lot of blacks, but blacks are an uncommon population in Brazil, they are being privileged over pardos 60-65% euro who are most of the poors and basically the other half of brazilians. We see propagandas with whites and blacks, but pardos appear in a lower percentage and lost their representativiness for blacks. We are not United States, our population is divided between whites who look euro and pardos who look New World, not whites and blacks.

Cernunnos
11-16-2019, 06:49 PM
Yes, around 44-46% of brazilians are over 80% european, its massive number of 100 milion.

The country has other 90 milion of browns 55-75% euro.

If the France football team does not represent France, to less extent we could say something similar to Brazil. Our great football team(at least in the past) is the most disseminated image of brazilians to all foreigeners, from the most poor to the most rich. But these guys mostly come from very simple families of our country(the so promoted favelas), its the 10-15% poorest people of the country.

In the last years Brazil leftists have adopted a lot of Black American politics. Today propagandas and everything related to television have a lot of blacks, but blacks are an uncommon population in Brazil, they are being privileged over pardos 60-65% euro who are most of the poors and basically the other half of brazilians. We see propagandas with whites and blacks, but pardos appear in a lower percentage and lost their representativiness for blacks. We are not United States, our population is divided between whites who look euro and pardos who look New World, not whites and blacks.

Ok, but your country is still mixed. Also most of the cities shown in that video are in the South and the Southeast, only Brasilia and Recife were shown outside that region. Also most Bolsonaro supporters (which tbh those demonstrations are 90% made up of Bolsonaro supporters and other right wingers) are white or offwhite pardo (not claiming that there aren't blacks and dark/average pardos who like him).

You are cherrypicking. Most Brazlians are pardo, with significant white and black populations (the amount of Whites being bigger than Blacks but smtg like 20% or 25% x 10%/15%). The number of Caucasian Brazilians are closer to that of Black Brazilians than to that of the pardo population.

Your country is at best 70% non white, don't think I fall into that trap of "half of brazilians are over 80% euro". over 80% means you are 1/5 non white, almost a quadroon.

Duffmannn
11-16-2019, 06:50 PM
When whiter is a state/city/village, more votes to Bolsonaro, and the opposite when blacker.

It´s almost mathematical.

Trouble
11-16-2019, 06:57 PM
Brazil is majority mulattoes/black.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=syC91_1571865575

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=6zuk_1571903351

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=krOSs_1571564169

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-08ab7f20dd15faf3246ba41ace1faecf

Adamastor
11-16-2019, 07:01 PM
Your country is at best 70% non white, don't think I fall into that trap of "half of brazilians are over 80% euro". over 80% means you are 1/5 non white, almost a quadroon.

I don't agree with his whitewashing agenda but you also have a tendency to darkwash Brazil without ever having setting foot in Brazil and mostly as a mean of distancing yourself from it since you're Portuguese and don't want to be lumped with Brazilians. I perceive this behaviour in Portuguese from these forums (which are eurocentric/whitewasher forums where everyone wants to be the whitest), they always try to darkwash Brazil as most as they can to avoid being confused with Brazilians. They also like to say things like ''yeah, we colonized Brazil, but we don't have anything to do with them, just like Brits with India'' haha.

''White'' is a subjective term anyway, I've seen Brazilians near 95-99% European looking mixed and others with only 70% Euro looking European so these genetic studies with averages need to be taken with a grain of salt if anything.

lameduck
11-16-2019, 07:04 PM
Brazil is massive country like Pakistan , it has population over 200 million, all large countries tend to have multiple typical types.

Adamastor
11-16-2019, 07:05 PM
Brazil is majority mulattoes/black.

No, it isn't. I'm not the biggest whitewasher here (far from it) but I see many people who know jack shit about Brazil like you and Cernnunos trying to misrepresent us and it's as retarded as those whitewasher Brazilian users.

Average ''pardo'' Brazilian is not a mulatto and by the way it's not like 80% of Brazil is phenotypically pardo, there are many people who look white and black.

This how an average ''pardo'' look:

https://s3.portalt5.com.br/imagens/mc-livinho-2.jpg?mtime=20171218162804

https://static.otvfoco.com.br/2018/10/6873427_x720.jpg

Trouble
11-16-2019, 07:08 PM
No, it isn't. I'm not the biggest whitewasher here (far from it) but I see many people who know jack shit about Brazil like you and Cernnunos trying to misrepresent us and it's as retarded as those whitewasher Brazilian users.

Average ''pardo'' Brazilian is not a mulatto and by the way it's not like 80% of Brazil is phenotypically pardo, there are many people who look white and black.

This how an average ''pardo'' look:

https://s3.portalt5.com.br/imagens/mc-livinho-2.jpg?mtime=20171218162804

https://static.otvfoco.com.br/2018/10/6873427_x720.jpg

the videos i posted speak for itself

Duffmannn
11-16-2019, 07:11 PM
Para evitar a los trolles infantiles (principalmente estadounidenses) debéis hablar siempre en portugués o castellano, no lo olvidéis, así los echáis de la conversación.

Es un consejo.

Adamastor
11-16-2019, 07:11 PM
the videos i posted speak for itself

You posted videos from slums in Rio, it's ridiculous.

I could post pics from my native town and other similar towns and claim most Brazilians look North Italian/German.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSLeDfu82Do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlEME8pV3iI&t=160s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03FQL4DCfdw

Thambi
11-16-2019, 07:15 PM
Brazil is massive country like Pakistan , it has population over 200 million, all large countries tend to have multiple typical types.

Pakistan is nowhere as diverse as Brazil lol. Even India isnt as diverse as brazil tbh. but i do get your point though regarding the large population and correlation with diversity.

lameduck
11-16-2019, 07:18 PM
Pakistan is nowhere as diverse as Brazil lol. Even India isnt as diverse as brazil tbh. but i do get your point though regarding the large population and correlation with diversity.

yeah brazil is more diverse than pakistan and india since our diversity is more from native components while they also have recent influx from outside, but my point was about its enormous size comparable to pakiland in population but way bigger area than south asia combined.

Lousianaboy
11-16-2019, 07:22 PM
whites and red white are around 60 %-70 % of Brazilians like cuba

Kamal900
11-16-2019, 07:28 PM

Well, in terms of languages, religions and ethnicity, and even ancestral genetic ancestries, the Indian subcontinent is one of the most diverse regions in the world.

Dragoon
11-16-2019, 07:35 PM
Majority in all Latin American countries are mixed.

Forget about white vs black. just from comparing to Europeans.

Its quite obvious that the Brazilians label themselves around 40% white (with admixture of 85% European on average for the label and the rest split of Native and African),
but genetically the number of Europeans would probably be half of that figure.

Thambi
11-16-2019, 07:56 PM
Well, in terms of languages, religions and ethnicity, and even ancestral genetic ancestries, the Indian subcontinent is one of the most diverse regions in the world.

yeah we have intra diversity but vast majority look south asian. with brazil/latin america you'll have people that can pass in almost any region of the world.

Cernunnos
11-16-2019, 08:02 PM
I don't agree with his whitewashing agenda but you also have a tendency to darkwash Brazil without ever having setting foot in Brazil and mostly as a mean of distancing yourself from it since you're Portuguese and don't want to be lumped with Brazilians. I perceive this behaviour in Portuguese from these forums (which are eurocentric/whitewasher forums where everyone wants to be the whitest), they always try to darkwash Brazil as most as they can to avoid being confused with Brazilians. They also like to say things like ''yeah, we colonized Brazil, but we don't have anything to do with them, just like Brits with India'' haha.

''White'' is a subjective term anyway, I've seen Brazilians near 95-99% European looking mixed and others with only 70% Euro looking European so these genetic studies with averages need to be taken with a grain of salt if anything.

It's about being honest, not being OWD or wanting to "whitewash" anyone. Brazilians have already on average a huge amount of Portuguese ancestry (colonial/recent doesn't matter), which are not already the whitest of the Europeans, put in an average Portuguese (may be med, atlantic, "exotic", nordic, wtv looking) 15%/20% non caucasian input and you will have probably a darker than what you would have thought pardo. Many dark/average looking pardos are in fact only 15-30% non caucasian.

Also people think Brazil is a country of mulattoes/mixed people/mestiços, because perhaps you can't understand that a 100% EuropeanAmerican individual doesn't give a shit if "50% of Brazilians are at least 80% European", I mean he is already 98-100% European, when that myth that Brazil was only blacks and mulattoes spread throughout all over the World (at the course of the 20th century) the USA was 80-90% european/white until the mid 80's/early 90's, the American society (WASP plus white minorities) looked at Brazil as "black/mixed" country, because in fact not even 15/20% Brazilians at any time in history looked like WASP's/Northern European Americans (which even today are 80% of the population). Even today the USA is like 3x/4x more White than Brazil (in terms of absolute numbers), so I don't get your point, and many White Brazilians are already mixed, so I don't get your point, what would you want them to think about Brazilians? Super Sayans out of Valhala? xD

An American/Canadian/Anglo would even think of an Italian/Portuguese/Spaniard as a "Dago-Guinea olive picker" and not as "one of them", now imagine a country like Brazil and Brazilians in general.

You think too much about gedmatch averages, people will look at you and will tell you that you look like an X, because it's a stereotype of the X population, might be bigoted and discriminative towards others, but if it's a stereotype maybe it's because it has a point of truth in there. ;)

Adamastor
11-16-2019, 08:03 PM
Majority in all Latin American countries are mixed.

Forget about white vs black. just from comparing to Europeans.

Its quite obvious that the Brazilians label themselves around 40% white (with admixture of 85% European on average for the label and the rest split of Native and African),
but genetically the number of Europeans would probably be half of that figure.

Actually the number of genetically Europeans is even lower than 20%, only around 10-12% of Brazilians are fully European.

But it would be quite ridiculous to say that this girl shouldn't consider herself white even if she's not fully Euro:

https://s2.glbimg.com/errI5H6HmXg0szFYkyGpS7VA4oc=/640x424/top/i.glbimg.com/og/ig/infoglobo/f/original/2019/09/11/5dscf8044.jpg

I see people here talking a lot of shit about Brazilians, but actually Brazilians aren't the worst self-classifiers and neither the most OWD nationality around anthroforums. These myths that even people who look mulatto self-classify as white in Brazil are pure bullshit, anthrofora legends. Nothing more.

There are countries in which self-declared white people are in the range of Brazilian self-identified pardos genetically and they are never singled out as OWDers or anything.

And it not considering some Southern Europeans who are OWDers themselves, posting only people who are extremely unrepresentative of their countries.

I mean, if I post a video with phenotypes from where I live people would call me ''whitewasher'' if that video don't fit what they expect to see (uniformly mulatto and black looking people) even if what they expect isn't really the average.

Kamal900
11-16-2019, 08:03 PM
yeah we have intra diversity but vast majority look south asian. with brazil/latin america you'll have people that can pass in almost any region of the world.

Well, Brazilians are made up of three main races; Europeans, Amerindians and West Africans. Indians on the other hand are made up of different genetic components that are from different regions of the world like west Asia, central Asia, SE Asia, Eastern European, south Eurasia and etc. Most if not all Brazilians speak Portuguese as their first language while India has 780 different languages spoken belonging to different language families, branches and etc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpPJ4Rr-5SQ

Adamastor
11-16-2019, 08:20 PM
It's about being honest, not being OWD or wanting to "whitewash" anyone. Brazilians have already on average a huge amount of Portuguese ancestry (colonial/recent doesn't matter), which are not already the whitest of the Europeans, put in an average Portuguese (may be med, atlantic, "exotic", nordic, wtv looking) 15%/20% non caucasian input and you will have probably a darker than what you would have thought pardo. Many dark/average looking pardos are in fact only 15-30% non caucasian.

Also people think Brazil is a country of mulattoes/mixed people/mestiços, because perhaps you can't understand that a 100% EuropeanAmerican individual doesn't give a shit if "50% of Brazilians are at least 80% European", I mean he is already 98-100% European, when that myth that Brazil was only blacks and mulattoes spread throughout all over the World (at the course of the 20th century) the USA was 80-90% european/white until the mid 80's/early 90's, the American society (WASP plus white minorities) looked at Brazil as "black/mixed" country, because in fact not even 15/20% Brazilians at any time in history looked like WASP's/Northern European Americans (which even today are 80% of the population). Even today the USA is like 3x/4x more White than Brazil (in terms of absolute numbers), so I don't get your point, and many White Brazilians are already mixed, so I don't get your point, what would you want them to think about Brazilians? Super Sayans out of Valhala? xD

An American/Canadian/Anglo would even think of an Italian/Portuguese/Spaniard as a "Dago-Guinea olive picker" and not as "one of them", now imagine a country like Brazil and Brazilians in general.

You think too much about gedmatch averages, people will look at you and will tell you that you look like an X, because it's a stereotype of the X population, might be bigoted and discriminative towards others, but if it's a stereotype maybe it's because it has a point of truth in there. ;)

Well, I don't disagree with your reasoning, I just don't see why we should adopt anglo-centered perspectives since it doesn't mean anything in our societies. For many Americans you are not a white even being from Europe, so what?

But you are actually wrong in one point: the idea that the average pardo is only 15% non-European is ridiculous. The average non-white ancestry in typical looking pardos is way more than 15%, it's not like Neymar is 85% European. That's what you imply with your comments. One cannot look 5-10% something, it's ridiculous. I've seen tons of Brazilian results with pics.

Typical or dark looking pardos generally have way more than just 15/20% non-Euro. The 30% average of african + indigenous is just an average, it means about half of them are more than 30% African.
MyHeritage recently tested dark pardo/black looking Brazilians and they all came more than 30% West African: https://blog.myheritage.com.br/2019/10/dna-lendas-do-futebol-brasileiro/

I don't think if someone is 80-90% Portuguese that person is wrong in identifying more with the Portuguese than with West Africans or Amerindians, especially considering that that person probably looks much closer to a Portuguese than to a West African/Amerindian. Even 50% African individuals (sometimes even lower) identify as African-Americans/African-Brazilians and no one one accuses them of being ''wannabe''. If the vast majority of your ancestry is something, you are much more that something than the remaining 10-15%.

You talk as if average Brazilian around 80-90% European looked like Neymar, but Brazilians in this range are more like the TA user Alnortedelsur or that Isleño guy. Someone with 80% of Southern Euro blood is not going to look like Ronaldinho, man. Wake up.

Samnium
11-16-2019, 08:27 PM
Well, I don't disagree with your reasoning, I just don't see why we should adopt anglo-centered perspectives since it doesn't mean anything in our societies. For many Americans you are not a white even being from Europe, so what?

But you are actually wrong in one point: the idea that the average pardo is only 15% non-European is ridiculous. The average non-white ancestry in typical looking pardos is way more than 15%, it's not like Neymar is 85% European. That's what you imply with your comments. One cannot look 5-10% something, it's ridiculous. I've seen tons of Brazilian results with pics.

Typical or dark looking pardos generally have way more than just 15/20% non-Euro. The 30% average of african + indigenous is just an average, it means about half of them are more than 30% African.
MyHeritage recently tested dark pardo/black looking Brazilians and they all came more than 30% West African: https://blog.myheritage.com.br/2019/10/dna-lendas-do-futebol-brasileiro/

I don't think if someone is 80-90% Portuguese that person is wrong in identifying more with the Portuguese than with West Africans or Amerindians, especially considering that that person probably looks much closer to a Portuguese than to a West African/Amerindian. Even 50% African individuals (sometimes even lower) identify as African-Americans/African-Brazilians and no one one accuses them of being ''wannabe''. If the vast majority of your ancestry is something, you are much more that something than the remaining 10-15%.

You talk as if average Brazilian around 80-90% European looked like Neymar, but Brazilians in this range are more like the TA user Alnortedelsur or that Isleño guy. Someone with 80% of Southern Euro blood is not going to look like Ronaldinho, man. Wake up.

Neymar looks like a 55% european (I could say 56% face for the troll), no way people with 80+% euro admixture can look that dark or that SSA influenced.

Phenotype predates genotype in theses cases, unlike some people would say ("phenotype =/// genes").

Adamastor
11-16-2019, 08:35 PM
Neymar looks like a 55% european (I could say 56% face for the troll), no way people with 80+% euro admixture can look that dark or that SSA influenced.

Phenotype predates genotype in theses cases, unlike some people would say ("phenotype =/// genes").

Yeah, but according to our friend Cernunnos if a Brazilian with 80-90% euro blood identify as white he is a Neymar looking mongrel even if he looks like this:

https://midiastm.gazetaonline.com.br/_midias/jpg/2019/08/01/thiago_lacerda-6252061.jpg

I picked this guy because his ancestry is fully from colonial period and his mother had a mulatto grandfather. Saying he is a pardo is complete out of touch with reality.

Most self-identified whites in Brazil aren't pardo looking as Cernunnos make it to be.

Cernunnos
11-16-2019, 08:38 PM

Me "Well many people from the X population might be 15-30% non euro, but they might be dark aswell"
You "YOU THINK PEOPLE FROM THE X POPULATION ARE ONLY 15-30% NON EURO? PAKLJNSMÇNLDÇMSNNDDAJS NEYMAR DJAKSADADASA "

You also missed philosophy classes, didn't you? xD

Samnium
11-16-2019, 08:41 PM
Yeah, but according to our friend Cernunnos if a Brazilian with 80-90% euro blood identify as white he is a Neymar looking mongrel even if he looks like this:

https://midiastm.gazetaonline.com.br/_midias/jpg/2019/08/01/thiago_lacerda-6252061.jpg

I picked this guy because his ancestry is fully from colonial period and his mother had a mulatto grandfather. Saying he is a pardo is complete out of touch with reality.

Most self-identified whites in Brazil aren't pardo looking as Cernunnos make it to be.I don't think that pardos identify themselves primarily with the white case, I mean there is a limit to trickering yourself.

And no a 80/90% euro isn't a Neymar looking mongrel lol.

Cernunnos
11-16-2019, 08:41 PM

Most self-identified whites in Brazil aren't pardo looking as Cernunnos make it to be.

I've seen less Crusaders going to Jerusalem in the XII/XIII century less commited than you are right now in your full blown "Brazilians are less non white then you thought, and YOU SHOULD KNOW!" crusade.

Adamastor
11-16-2019, 08:43 PM
Me "Well many people from the X population might be 15-30% non euro, but they might be dark aswell"
You "YOU THINK PEOPLE FROM THE X POPULATION ARE ONLY 15-30% NON EURO? PAKLJNSMÇNLDÇMSNNDDAJS NEYMAR DJAKSADADASA "

You also missed philosophy classes, didn't you? xD

Playing the smart guy when you are a dumbass talking about things you don't know is not going to make you look smart. Perhaps it's part of your difficulty of expressing yourself in English.

Read again what you wrote.

Cernunnos
11-16-2019, 08:50 PM
Playing the smart guy when you are a dumbass talking about things you don't know is not going to make you look smart. Perhaps it's part of your difficulty of expressing yourself in English.

Read again what you wrote.

I only took the citation from OP member's post that claimed "50% of Brazilians are over 80% European". Ofc most pardos are less than 70/80% Euro. I only meant to say that even a 15/20 non caucasian Brazilian might be quite dark and looking like a stereotypical 60/40% Caucusian/Non Caucasian person, or what you think a 60/40 European-non european might look like. I think it was you who didn't understand what I was claiming, but alright. Let's agree in disagree.

Token
11-16-2019, 08:56 PM
This is the only Brazilian guy on Global25 that i know off.

Target,Distance,Portuguese,Italian_Liguria,Yoruba, Karitiana
Junior_scaled,0.01760372,50.4,31.6,13.4,4.6
Average,0.01760372,50.4,31.6,13.4,4.6

82% European (50.4% Portuguese, 31.6% North Italian), 13.4 African, 4.6% Karitiana

Adamastor
11-16-2019, 08:59 PM
I only took the citation from OP member's post that claimed "50% of Brazilians are over 80% European". Ofc most pardos are less than 70/80% Euro. I only meant to say that even a 15/20 non caucasian Brazilian might be quite dark and looking like a stereotypical 60/40% Caucusian/Non Caucasian person, or what you think a 60/40 European-non european might look like. I think it was you who didn't understand what I was claiming, but alright. Let's agree in disagreement.

I don't care about who looks like who and about percentages, but saying that someone who is over 80% euro is delusional because he identifies more with 80% of his ancestry than with 10%, 20% or 5% is ridiculous.

I'm the first one always saying here that to be European you need to be 100% European, obviously. It doesn't mean that there aren't degrees of admixture and that someone 80% European is closer to West African or even a mulatto than to me. People with elevated percentages of European admixture rarely look like typical pardos and when they look dark is more due to you guys (Portuguese) being fucking wogs than to admixture properly. Maybe a mix of the two.

I'm not being even slightly unreasonable.

We will never know if someone 93,344645% or whatever European is dark due to admixture or due to some Southern Europeans being fucking wogs. But since he is 93, 7353763% Southern European it's more likely to be that source.

Ethel
11-16-2019, 09:00 PM
Most of them are delusional middle class people from gated communities. They are not representative of anything political or phenotypical for the most part, as much as it hurts the inferiority complex of some brazilians here.

Latinus
11-16-2019, 09:11 PM
I don't think that pardos identify themselves primarily with the white case, I mean there is a limit to trickering yourself.

And no a 80/90% euro isn't a Neymar looking mongrel lol.

Honestly, I rarely see normal people identifing as pardos, they go mainly by skintone, which is not the literal racial definitions of anthrotards.

Adamastor
11-16-2019, 09:17 PM
Honestly, I rarely see normal people identifing as pardos, they go mainly by skintone, which is not the literal racial definitions of anthrotards.

Yeah, people here rarely use these anthrotard terms. Average Brazilian doesn't even know what a Caucasian or Negroid means, regardless of racial group or phenotype.

But I really hate when foreigners with very limited knowledge about Brazilian genetics/anthropology comment bullshit based on shittty preconceptions or what they would like to be true.

In the end, all of this bullshit about who looks like who is irrelevant. You should embrace your ancestry, regardless of what it is, but people here in TA usually like to shit on us when we say things which are quite obvious to anyone that has ever visited Brazil.

They think their preconceptions are stronger than our reality. Fuckers. It's like those idiots who ask things like ''how you're white if you're from Brazil'' when we travel abroad.

Token
11-16-2019, 09:27 PM
I only took the citation from OP member's post that claimed "50% of Brazilians are over 80% European". Ofc most pardos are less than 70/80% Euro. I only meant to say that even a 15/20 non caucasian Brazilian might be quite dark and looking like a stereotypical 60/40% Caucusian/Non Caucasian person, or what you think a 60/40 European-non european might look like. I think it was you who didn't understand what I was claiming, but alright. Let's agree in disagree.

Acho essa discussão sobre fenótipo uma grande perda de tempo porque toda essa coisa de 'parecer' é muito subjetivo.

Adamastor
11-16-2019, 09:40 PM
Acho essa discussão sobre fenótipo uma grande perda de tempo porque toda essa coisa de 'parecer' é muito subjetivo.

Principalmente em casos como o brasileiro, em que a quase totalidade da população tem algum grau de mistura.

Mas ainda assim, ok, uma parte das pessoas acima de 80% euro no Brasil podem ter fenótipos de ''pardos'' (seja lá o que isso significa). Mas seria essa a média? Definitivamente não. Então não vejo muito sentido no argumento do nosso camarada português. Eu posso fazer um cherrypicking e selecionar até indivíduos 100% europeus com fenótipos de ''pardos'', procurando bem em Portugal e na Espanha é o que não vai faltar.

Agora, essas categorias ''branco'', ''pardo'', ''negro'' são realidades sociológicas no Brasil e se correlacionam bem com uma série de questões sócio-raciais e com certos resultados genéticos. Dizer que brancos brasileiros não são brancos porque não são 100% europeus na média e de acordo com padrões anglo-saxões ou porque portugueses e italianos são vistos como não-brancos por alguns americanos é absolutamente ridículo e desconsidera uma série de fatores sociais, históricos e genéticos.

É como ser idiota a ponto de dizer que os Boers não são brancos porque têm mistura subsaariana, é ridículo. Se perceber como descendente de europeus na África ou nas Ámericas é uma realidade sociológica existente, independente dos indivíduos serem 5%, 10% ou qualquer outra porcentagem inferior a 20-15% não-europeia.

E cá entre nós, boa parte das pessoas que se dizem brancas no Brasil poderiam ''passar'' na Europa. Até alguns mestiços óbvios ''passam''.

Latinus
11-16-2019, 09:45 PM

These "95-99% European looking mixed" Brazilians are an interesting case, in my opinion.
It's not like all the Iberian stock in Brazil is made up of standard looks, some of them were swarthy, had coarser features, and since Brazil is majority pardo, we associate ambiguos features automatically as a sign of race mixing, even if they inherited these traits from Europeans.

Lucas Rodrigues
11-16-2019, 09:51 PM
If you try saying what Brazilians look like just conseidering this video, Brazil would be a white country, but we know Brazil, as a whole, is not this white as showed in the video. Most Brazilians are not mullato either, nor the mixed ones. Most mixed Brazilians are triracial and do not look mulatto at all.

Token
11-16-2019, 09:58 PM
These "95-99% European looking mixed" Brazilians are an interesting case, in my opinion.
It's not like all the Iberian stock in Brazil is made up of standard looks, some of them were swarthy, had coarser features, and since Brazil is majority pardo, we associate ambiguos features automatically as a sign of race mixing, even if they inherited these traits from Europeans.

I agree. A combination of coarser features from European ancestry combined with some African admixture can make someone look more mixed than he actually is, for example.
Overall, the phenotype is merely a byproduct of your SNPs and morphometric traits are very accurate ancestry estimators. There is a paper where scientists could accurately quantify the amount of European and non European admixture in Latin Americans by measuring their skull, and the standard deviation was quite small when compare to genetic results. Now, how someone will be perceived by other people in a given society is another story and has more to do with sociology than with physical anthropology or genetics.

Tenma de Pegasus
11-16-2019, 10:22 PM
Ok, but your country is still mixed. Also most of the cities shown in that video are in the South and the Southeast, only Brasilia and Recife were shown outside that region. Also most Bolsonaro supporters (which tbh those demonstrations are 90% made up of Bolsonaro supporters and other right wingers) are white or offwhite pardo (not claiming that there aren't blacks and dark/average pardos who like him).

You are cherrypicking. Most Brazlians are pardo, with significant white and black populations (the amount of Whites being bigger than Blacks but smtg like 20% or 25% x 10%/15%). The number of Caucasian Brazilians are closer to that of Black Brazilians than to that of the pardo population.

Where I said Brazil was a white country? Kkkk
My posts are clear about our large number of pardos and whites.

Also, the problem is not mine if you dont agree with several genetic studies, it yours.

Tenma de Pegasus
11-16-2019, 10:33 PM

Você se importa demais com a opinião dos americanos, o fato de eles considerarem Mariah Carey negra já mostra que esse povo não entende nada de raça. Boa sorte seguindo critérios americanos para enxergar o mundo.

Tenma de Pegasus
11-16-2019, 10:42 PM
Most of them are delusional middle class people from gated communities. They are not representative of anything political or phenotypical for the most part, as much as it hurts the inferiority complex of some brazilians here.

Não representam nada e fizeram um desconhecido virar presidente. É, também acho que eles não representam nada.

Tenma de Pegasus
11-16-2019, 10:50 PM
A group of white brazilians 80-95% euro would easily pass among these guys, I really see nothing special.

https://youtu.be/pVk0xB1guaM

Lucas Rodrigues
11-16-2019, 11:29 PM
Americanos são idiotas. Ouvi dizer que portugueses são considerados brancos nos EUA, mas os espanhois não, o que não faz sentido pois portugueses e espanhois parecem iguais. Já li um artigo de um jornalista da Catalunha e ele dizia nesse artigo que ele não era considerado branco, diziam que ele era de tudo, latino, hispanico... mas branco não. Há um video de uma brasileira no youtube, ela tem cara de ibérica, parece que ela tem ascendência espanhola e no vídeo ela diz que nos EUA ela não vista como branca, mas sim hispanica.
Você se importa demais com a opinião dos americanos, o fato de eles considerarem Mariah Carey negra já mostra que esse povo não entende nada de raça. Boa sorte seguindo critérios americanos para enxergar o mundo.

Sent from my SM-J320M using Tapatalk

Tenma de Pegasus
11-16-2019, 11:55 PM
Americanos são idiotas. Ouvi dizer que portugueses são considerados brancos nos EUA, mas os espanhois não, o que não faz sentido pois portugueses e espanhois parecem iguais. Já li um artigo de um jornalista da Catalunha e ele dizia nesse artigo que ele não era considerado branco, diziam que ele era de tudo, latino, hispanico... mas branco não. Há um video de uma brasileira no youtube, ela tem cara de ibérica, parece que ela tem ascendência espanhola e no vídeo ela diz que nos EUA ela não vista como branca, mas sim hispanica.

Sent from my SM-J320M using Tapatalk

Pois então, eu não sou contra os EUA, acho que os kras tem mtas coisas boas e que são interessantes pra serem aplicadas na realidade brasileira. Porém quanto a classificação racial deles, acho realmente muito ruim e a gente não precisa copiar coisas ruins, não vou abdicar de coisas melhores do meu País pra adotar erros dos outros. Agora pronto, todo mundo é obrigado a se identificar com seu lado mais estigmatizado, caramba que preconceito. Os negros não tem obrigação de engolir todo mundo como sendo da laia deles. Acho triste um user portugues querer aplicar o padrão dos EUA como se fosse modelo para o mundo. E desde quando dizer que 44-46% são brancos é embranquecer o Brasil? Deixa eu inflar pelo menos uns 10/15% para ser acusado disso tá oquei?

Para completar eu queria dizer que cerca de 2/3 da população brasileira vive no Centro-Sul, ou seja, qualquer coisa abaixo de Brasília, então a maioria das cidades estão lá. Fora do Nordeste Setentrional Oriental, o Norte é um lugar vazio. E que sim, manifestantes de direita tendem a ser mais brancos e menos pobres, mas isso não significa que 56% dos brasileiros sejam brancos de classe média alta kkkk, tem muito pobre e gente de toda raça na direita, da mesma forma que tem branco rico inútil votando no PT uai.

Para terminar, não é qualquer país fora de Australia, EUA, NZ, Canada, Brasil, Argentina e Uruguai que você encontra grandes multidões com tantos brancos. Vá procurar vídeos da direita de outros países latinos que a maioria das multidoes é muito mais miscigenada. E na verdade vi até um bom numero de pardos no vídeo postado, por isso estava comentando que o Brasil é um país de brancos e pardos com poucos negros. Sim, poucos negros mesmo e os poucos 7-9% ainda são 40% euro kkk
Coloquei esse vídeo porque é difícil achar multidoes de brasileiros que não sejam só pobres num evento público ou só classe media e alta e ainda rodando por várias cidades importantes do País. N é fácil de achar, se é que existe um vídeo perfeito que não esteja a mercê de críticas mostrando igualmente todas as classes de Norte a Sul. Se o Cermunos souber um, peço que poste. Talvez Enem? Biometria? Ainda tento ajudar hehe
Enfim, acho que era só isso.

bandeirante
12-05-2019, 08:44 PM

Mort pardos are 60 % 80% european um DNA tests

luc2112
12-06-2019, 10:44 AM

Essa contas de brasileiros não fecham. Brasil é 65% - 70% euro (falta medidas para comprovar a proporção). Se os brancos auto-declarados são 80% euro, o restante é 30% euro para os Pardos.

1) Brasileiros brancos (80% Euro) devem ter cor pele do tipo II, os mais sombrios tipo III e acima devem se declarar como pardos. Mas depende da auto-declaração.
2) 65% Caucasiano não indica 65% desse cranio na população, haverá influencia de outros crânios e fusão.
3) O brasil esta distante de ser homogêneo (nunca vai ser na verdade), se encontra variação dentro de um único estado, sendo uma parte branco/pardo ameríndio ou branco/pardo tri-racial (de maioria ameríndia ou SSA dependendo do estado).

luc2112
12-06-2019, 12:15 PM
I agree. A combination of coarser features from European ancestry combined with some African admixture can make someone look more mixed than he actually is, for example.
Overall, the phenotype is merely a byproduct of your SNPs and morphometric traits are very accurate ancestry estimators. There is a paper where scientists could accurately quantify the amount of European and non European admixture in Latin Americans by measuring their skull, and the standard deviation was quite small when compare to genetic results. Now, how someone will be perceived by other people in a given society is another story and has more to do with sociology than with physical anthropology or genetics.

Espero que cientistas saibam que a mistura de 2°/3°/4° de raças geração diminui a incidência de genes dominantes de uma raça em mistura 1° geração. Somente o Africano no Brasil já teria uns 4 tipos de crânios, desde o caucasiano E1b, dolicocefálico de cabeça estreita, mesocefálicos de olhos afastados, braquicefálico/mesocefálico (?) do Quênia, seria parte dos "cabeça chata" do nordeste.