PDA

View Full Version : STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN

KMack
11-12-2019, 03:50 PM
New TV series based on Star Wars, long overdue IMHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HdmJKtUato&t=35s
Guess you need a Disney+ account???
https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/12/20961052/the-mandalorian-episode-1-review-star-wars-disney-plus-pedro-pascal

Harkonnen
12-03-2019, 03:23 PM
Honestly, a pretty good show, until the 4th episode where they introduced a new female character, who was almost equal to the Mandalorian in fighting ability. Now, I'm devastated.

Westbrook
12-03-2019, 03:49 PM
I hope this is satire
Honestly, a pretty good show, until the 4th episode where they introduced a new female character, who was almost equal to the Mandalorian in fighting ability. Now, I'm devastated.

JamesBond007
12-03-2019, 03:55 PM
I hope this is satire

Nope, he just appears to be smarter than you or is smarter than you which is not hard to do or be since liberals like you are illogical and he wants to be a free man not live under the liberal yoke :

Don't buy into the politically-correct nonsense in which men and women are said to be 'equal'. What this idiotic doctrine has done is to provide a rationale for feminizing men, thus making them weaker and less aggressive in protecting their own and their family's freedom, and making them more easily manipulated by government bureaucrats.

KMack
12-03-2019, 03:55 PM

Yeah that is pretty much a requirement in all kinds of shows, female super fighters or female special Military ops (which doesn't exist).
However I do think that Star Wars has a history of some female Jedi so if that has been part of the history of the franchise so be it. It is a
decent show, very much a western.

JamesBond007
12-03-2019, 04:05 PM
Yeah that is pretty much a requirement in all kinds of shows, female super fighters or female special Military ops (which doesn't exist).
However I do think that Star Wars has a history of some female Jedi so if that has been part of the history of the franchise so be it. It is a
decent show, very much a western.

I think the female Jedi thing is a much more recent phenomenon in the Stars Wars franchise which did not happen until 2017 but the first Star Wars was released in 1977. Anyway, I would have given The Mandalorian a try but Disney pulled all its offerings from NetFlix and I am not subscribing to a Disney streaming service just for the sake of one show.

Westbrook
12-03-2019, 04:07 PM
Stop quoting me you insane weirdo.
Nope, he just appears to be smarter than you or is smarter than you which is not hard to do or be since liberals like you are illogical and he wants to be a free man not live under the liberal yoke :

Don't buy into the politically-correct nonsense in which men and women are said to be 'equal'. What this idiotic doctrine has done is to provide a rationale for feminizing men, thus making them weaker and less aggressive in protecting their own and their family's freedom, and making them more easily manipulated by government bureaucrats.

Kyp
12-03-2019, 04:15 PM
great show so far

Harkonnen
12-03-2019, 05:24 PM

Indeed, we are being turned into lambs led for slaughter. There is no creature so fowl as the feminist. Especially the male feminist. The female feminists (the dyke's) treat the male feminists like dogs, and what is the most scary part, is, that the dog enjoys his treatment, collared and leashed.

Annihilus
12-03-2019, 06:40 PM
A bit childish here and there, but hey Disney. I like it though, especially the little fellow.

https://www.syfy.com/sites/syfy/files/styles/1200x680/public/2019/11/screen-shot-2019-11-29-at-8.42.07-am.png