PDA

View Full Version : Classify&Passify this Greek guy

Kraftwerk
11-15-2019, 02:11 AM
I mean guy on the middle front.
http://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1413827764493.jpg

Dna8
11-15-2019, 02:33 AM
Greco, that is to say, Southern European, Taurid.

If I recall correctly.

I am the greatest Bantu migration,

Dna8

Zeno
11-15-2019, 04:59 AM
Alpine with a weird beard as it seems from here.
You really want to make him Armenoid, don't you?

Kraftwerk
11-15-2019, 10:29 AM
Alpine with a weird beard as it seems from here.
You really want to make him Armenoid, don't you?

Nope, he has Alpine features for an armenoid, he looks more Eastern Alpine I guess.

Zeno
11-15-2019, 10:59 AM
Nope, he has Alpine features for an armenoid, he looks more Eastern Alpine I guess.

Just Alpine. He just has a weird beard.

Kamal900
11-15-2019, 11:04 AM
He's racially Alpine. Nothing exotic about him whatsoever.

Zroota
11-15-2019, 11:07 AM
Alpine Med + Taurid

Kraftwerk
11-15-2019, 11:07 AM
He's racially Alpine. Nothing exotic about him whatsoever.

I didn't say exotic. I guess a big percentage of Greeks look like him already.

Kyp
11-15-2019, 11:11 AM
Asiatic Alpine

Kraftwerk
11-15-2019, 11:13 AM
Asiatic Alpine

I also think so, western Alpine and Asian Alpine have different vibes already. Both of them are short stocky, but Asian Alpine is short, stock, hairy, darker colored.

Kyp
11-15-2019, 11:15 AM
I also think so, western Alpine and Asian Alpine have different vibes already. Both of them are short stocky, but Asian Alpine is short, stock, hairy, darker colored.

Yes plain Alpinid is pseudo-science. South Germany is supposed to have a lot of Alpinid types but this guy would be considered MENA here.

Kraftwerk
11-15-2019, 11:23 AM
Yes plain Alpinid is pseudo-science. South Germany is supposed to have a lot of Alpinid types but this guy would be considered MENA here.

Plain Alpinid may not exist purely so common. They are supposed to be very short like 1.65m-1.70m on men. But, those Alpinid types from Europe are not that short. I think Alpinid features are dominant on Caucasian mixing, but most Alpinids have some Nordic, med, Atlantid etc admixture making body less stocky. Baltids are supposed to be like Alpinids, but they are just like more brachycephalic subnordids, because of their Nordic admixture.
Pure Alpine is ugly and bloated tbh, but when it mix and dominate ectomorphic, dolicephial phenotypes, it creates a good balance.

Zeno
11-15-2019, 11:28 AM
Alpine Med + Taurid

I don't see any Taurid here.

chociprasa
11-15-2019, 02:24 PM
Alpino-Armenoid.

Voyt
11-15-2019, 04:07 PM
Plain Alpinid may not exist purely so common. They are supposed to be very short like 1.65m-1.70m on men. But, those Alpinid types from Europe are not that short. I think Alpinid features are dominant on Caucasian mixing, but most Alpinids have some Nordic, med, Atlantid etc admixture making body less stocky. Baltids are supposed to be like Alpinids, but they are just like more brachycephalic subnordids, because of their Nordic admixture.
Pure Alpine is ugly and bloated tbh, but when it mix and dominate ectomorphic, dolicephial phenotypes, it creates a good balance.

I believe "Alpinization" is originally a central-Asian phenomenon (the Turkic types have chubby cheeks and are short), and spread west post-Ice-Age; most Alpines to me do not look Cro-Magnid at all; those that do simply intermixed with Faelid/Borreby types. The term itself "Alpinized" makes no sense, because one does not become shorter and stockier with exposure to mountains. Look at Baskid, look at Dinarids, look at Caucasus mountain types, look at Afghanistan types, all above average height with gaunt faces

As for the Greek dude, Gorid (very little Cro-Magnid)

Zeus
11-15-2019, 04:11 PM
Majority Alpinid spectrum............