PDA

View Full Version : I've only lost 20 lbs and already people are treating me differently...

Richmondbread
11-16-2019, 12:10 AM
I have lost about 20 lbs and I notice that people are a bit "extra nice" to me than before. When I go into a store, the clerks ask me if I need help right away. Someone gave me their spot in the check out line. Also random women are smiling at me. Young ones too. In my area, people are friendly in general, but usually they ignore me more when I'm fatter. I don't know but imagine how things will be when I lose another 50 lbs. I have been doing a lot of swimming and weight lifting and modified keto diet. I feel it's working. It's amazing how things are different, and I'm nowhere near lean yet.

Mortimer
11-16-2019, 12:12 AM
Thats great.

sean
11-16-2019, 12:13 AM
Oh, congratulations.

Wasn't paying attention, thought it was another Mortimer thread.

Dna8
11-16-2019, 12:18 AM
That's great.

+1

Trouble
11-16-2019, 12:29 AM
"Women don't care about looks"-Guys who watch their wives sleep with other men

glambutera
11-16-2019, 12:33 AM
It's all in your mind

Marinus
11-16-2019, 12:36 AM
From Meade Skelton to Meade Swole? That's great to hear, good job!

Kraftwerk
11-16-2019, 12:43 AM
Good, continue on it till this leannes.
https://i0.wp.com/fashionablymale.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/oliver-cheshire-for-attitude-magazine-by-mark-cant554.jpg
Facial leanness is smth essential to look good to women.

glambutera
11-16-2019, 12:45 AM
It can be true. I dont know. I've always been hot, so I can't talk about this issue.

wisteria
11-16-2019, 01:02 AM
Congrats! It could also be more self confidence gained from the weight loss

Trouble
11-16-2019, 01:05 AM
It can be true. I dont know. I've always been hot, so I can't talk about this issue.

Your also a gay man.

glambutera
11-16-2019, 01:09 AM
Your also a gay man.

Also hot and happy. Two things you are not.

Trouble
11-16-2019, 01:10 AM
Also hot and happy. Two things you are not.

happy my ass

glambutera
11-16-2019, 01:14 AM
happy my ass

Envious. Be careful not to have a heart attack.
https://data.whicdn.com/images/321066343/original.gif

glambutera
11-16-2019, 01:25 AM
Akira envies me because men want me even though I do not feel attracted to anyone. I'm hot, popular and that's enough to have haters.

https://youtu.be/khlOoEPJebg

Trouble
11-16-2019, 01:37 AM
Akira envies me because men want me even though I do not feel attracted to anyone. I'm hot, popular and that's enough to have haters.

https://youtu.be/khlOoEPJebg

I don't really envy you. If your posting behavior is any indication it's likely you will OD while with a hooker within 5 years. Not using that as an insult btw.

glambutera
11-16-2019, 01:53 AM
I don't really envy you. If your posting behavior is any indication it's likely you will OD while with a hooker within 5 years. Not using that as an insult btw.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cc/a8/a8/cca8a89c422fec601b1e09cc87441d22.gif

PaleoEuropean
11-16-2019, 01:55 AM
I have lost about 20 lbs and I notice that people are a bit "extra nice" to me than before. When I go into a store, the clerks ask me if I need help right away. Someone gave me their spot in the check out line. Also random women are smiling at me. Young ones too. In my area, people are friendly in general, but usually they ignore me more when I'm fatter. I don't know but imagine how things will be when I lose another 50 lbs. I have been doing a lot of swimming and weight lifting and modified keto diet. I feel it's working. It's amazing how things are different, and I'm nowhere near lean yet.

Probably more about how you perceive yourself and the energy you put out than what you look like. There are days people won't even make eye contact with me when I am annoyed or whatever and when I have a smile everyone want's to talk to me.

SaxonPagan
11-16-2019, 02:20 AM
So how much did you weight before/after, Richmondbread?

I don't think you've mentioned this but it's an important detail to consider.

Anyway, congratulations!

Mortimer
11-16-2019, 02:26 AM
Congrats! It could also be more self confidence gained from the weight loss

Im his wingman and I speak for him now when I say that you would match him pretty well, maybe try to chat with him and see if there can be a meeting.

Joso
11-17-2019, 05:37 PM

How is your diet?

farke1
11-17-2019, 05:53 PM
Congratulations :) that's great to hear.

Richmondbread
11-17-2019, 07:03 PM
How is your diet?

High fat/protein diet with lower sugar intake. 3 times a week of heavier exercise.

Joso
11-17-2019, 07:21 PM
High fat/protein diet with lower sugar intake. 3 times a week of heavier exercise.

Do you often masturbate or have sex? Do you think it have an impact on losing weight?

Westbrook
11-17-2019, 07:22 PM
That's how I wanna go

Kamal900
11-17-2019, 07:24 PM
Do you often masturbate or have sex? Do you think it have an impact on losing weight?

Obviously not. You lose more weight when you're sleeping than by masturbating or having sex.

Joso
11-17-2019, 07:28 PM
Obviously not. You lose more weight when you're sleeping than by masturbating or having sex.

Ok, to descomplicate my question,would the abstence of ejaculation help to lose weight?
That seens a valid question because we lost a lot of proteins on ejaculation and also lose testosterone( low testosterone men are more prone to gain weight), at least that is what i've read, not sure if true

Kamal900
11-17-2019, 07:32 PM
Ok, to descomplicate my question,would the abstence of ejaculation help to lose weight?
That seens a valid question because we lost a lot of proteins on ejaculation and also lose testosterone( low testosterone men are more prone to gain weight), at least that is what i've read, not sure if true

There's no evidence whatsoever that sexual activity helps reducing weight. Again, fats are excess energy that are stored in the body, and you'll burn of these stored energy depending on how much your body uses energy which is why a good, healthy diet and exercise for others(I lose weight without exercise since I'm genetically like that) helps to burn off the excess stored energy and store much less of it. There's a reason why friend chicken and junk food in general makes a person gets fat pretty easily due on the fact that these food are energy rich based food rather than nutritional ones.