PDA

View Full Version : Classify/Rate German incel

Kraftwerk
11-17-2019, 01:21 AM
Classify/rate this German so called incel don'tcomplain1. He has been active member of many incel spheres. He is 5'10" and from Hamburg, I remember he called himself too short for male standards there. Is it really so hard in Germany?

https://i.imgur.com/165TqL8.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WdEJbCVl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Ygq9CEc.jpg

asuvis
11-17-2019, 01:22 AM
What a joke edit: In that he says he can't get any ladies.

Trouble
11-17-2019, 01:23 AM
Handsome SOB 8/10

Mortimer
11-17-2019, 01:32 AM
He is handsome. Really weird that he is incel. 5"10 is not too short. That is average in central europe. https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Austria/Health/Human-height

leisitox
11-17-2019, 01:33 AM
Faelid (jaw and eye area) + Atlantid

5'10" ? And that is short?
European men are doomed :bored:

Daos777
11-17-2019, 01:34 AM
It’s
Because he has small hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kraftwerk
11-17-2019, 01:35 AM
He is handsome. Really weird that he is incel. 5"10 is not too short. That is average in central europe. https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Austria/Health/Human-height

He is from Hamburg, it may be more Nordic and taller averagely. But, I think this guy was a fakecel.

Rico33
11-17-2019, 01:36 AM
I can't see his skull shape. Most likely it is high at the back and not pointing backwards.

Dna8
11-17-2019, 01:37 AM
He might just be gay and struggling with his sexuality.

chociprasa
11-17-2019, 01:56 AM
Faelid. He had plastic surgeries though.

chociprasa
11-17-2019, 01:57 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Gcg7oNm.jpg

Voyt
11-17-2019, 02:44 AM
supreme gentleman

Zroota
11-17-2019, 03:02 AM
5'10" is tall for Sydney standards.

He is not the type I'd go for. He is Faelid and KN.

rajputprincess
11-17-2019, 03:53 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Gcg7oNm.jpgthat Turkish incel is 5'2

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk

Lurker1
11-17-2019, 04:39 AM
:picard2::picard2::picard2::picard2::picard2::pica rd2:

Celestia
11-17-2019, 04:43 AM
He might just be gay and struggling with his sexuality.

My thoughts.

Kraftwerk
11-17-2019, 04:44 AM
He is not gay. I talked him.

Atlantid
11-17-2019, 04:59 AM
My thoughts.

Maybe he just doesn't want to waste his time on selfish women, they can be real time thieves. Honestly I can't get a steady girlfriend either, it's a war zone out there, with people looking to beat out the opposite sex.

Men want easy sex and women want to steal a man's time--what ends up happening is transient sex-based relationships--with each side trying to get the most out of it. It doesn't matter how good looking you are as a man or woman, all you can get is sex, not love.

Daos777
11-17-2019, 05:28 AM
Maybe he just doesn't want to waste his time on selfish women, they can be real time thieves. Honestly I can't get a steady girlfriend either, it's a war zone out there, with people looking to beat out the opposite sex.

Men want easy sex and women want to steal a man's time--what ends up happening is transient sex-based relationships--with each side trying to get the most out of it. It doesn't matter how good looking you are as a man or woman, all you can get is sex, not love.

Love is for fags though. You can’t love someone who doesn’t share your blood in my opinion. You can only your parents, siblings and kids of course. A wife or girlfriend is only to fuck when pp is hard.

https://youtu.be/oSR9RJMB_Ic

Atlantid
11-17-2019, 05:44 AM
Love is for fags though. You can’t love someone who doesn’t share your blood in my opinion. You can only your parents, siblings and kids of course. A wife or girlfriend is only to fuck when pp is hard.

The thing is, sex doesn't have any value when you can get it easily. You then look for something more, a woman that can cook and clean for you with pleasure, that can be a good mother and take care of your kids. These things are love and they feel much better than sex.

Kraftwerk
11-17-2019, 05:45 AM

I have never had, but I think love based relationships are better than the ones like groceries. Think about life of a +8 Chad having a loving looks matched Stacy wife, little Stacy and Chad children. This is what this guy Francisco Lachowski aka Chico is living in reality and it sounds better than hooking up till late 40-50's and ending up as alone ex badass Chad:
https://listelist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Ekran-Resmi-2018-11-07-15.52.42.png Imagine how much dopamine and oxytocin this guy has now lol.

Daos777
11-17-2019, 05:46 AM
The thing is, sex doesn't have any value when you can get it easily. You then look for something more, a woman that can cook and clean for you with pleasure, that can be a good mother and take care of your kids. These things are love and they feel much better than sex.

I mean you can hire a Mexican maid to do all of those things for pretty cheap.

Dick
11-17-2019, 05:47 AM

Balkan/Scythian as fuck

Daos777
11-17-2019, 05:49 AM
I have never had, but I think love based relationships are better than the ones like groceries. Think about life of a +8 Chad having a loving looks matched Stacy wife, little Stacy and Chad children. This is what this guy Francisco Lachowski aka Chico is living in reality and it sounds better than hooking up till late 40-50's and ending up as alone ex badass Chad:
https://listelist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Ekran-Resmi-2018-11-07-15.52.42.png Imagine how much dopamine and oxytocin this guy has now lol.

A real chad has 12 kids with 6 different baby mamas and is dead long before 45 because he got shot while he was cleaning his 26 inch rims and not paying attention to the guy he beat up in the bar last night rolling up behind him with a 12g.

Atlantid
11-17-2019, 05:49 AM
I mean you can hire a Mexican maid to do all of those things for pretty cheap.

Yeah, and then you end up fucking her like Arnie did and go on to ruin your whole marriage. Men love women being their slaves so much they end up screwing the ugly maid 9 times out of 10.

Trouble
11-17-2019, 05:50 AM

The thing is, women do not want any time or attention from men they don't find attractive. So even if you're a guy who doesn't care about sex(like me, my sex drive is pitiful) you have no chance.

Kraftwerk
11-17-2019, 05:50 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Gcg7oNm.jpg

I also spoke him, he is from Istanbul and a heightcel brother. I remember his nick was smth like knaj.

Daos777
11-17-2019, 05:54 AM
The thing is, women do not want any time or attention from men they don't find attractive. So even if you're a guy who doesn't care about sex(like me, my sex drive is pitiful) you have no chance.

There is only one thing they want if you’re ugly and that’s your moneys.

Im also so glad that among all of my dopamine related problems that sex drive is not one of them. I wouldn’t want to live without being horny all the time. What kind of life is that?

Dick
11-17-2019, 05:56 AM

Im also so glad that among all of my dopamine related problems that sex drive is not one of them. I wouldn’t want to live without being horny all the time. What kind of life is that?

Thug life or gtfo

Trouble
11-17-2019, 05:56 AM

Yeah, I dont feel it as much anymore. Its probably more psychological than anything. I dont want to think about something that causes pain you know?

Wish I could just be pure asexual man...

Dna8
11-17-2019, 05:58 AM

+1

Think of all the psychic space that would be freed up!

Daos777
11-17-2019, 06:00 AM
Yeah, I dont feel it as much anymore. Its probably more psychological than anything. I dont want to think about something that causes pain you know?

No you don’t. Don’t ever say that.

Your dick should be hard even in the grave. They have to move it to the side as they close your casket. That’s how you know you lived a good life of virtue.

Trouble
11-17-2019, 06:01 AM
+1

Think of all the psychic space that would be freed up!

I'd have conquered Constantinople by now.

Dick
11-17-2019, 06:01 AM
Hero
Mr. G (Dinarid)

I'm dead literally

Ylla
11-17-2019, 06:03 AM
Faelid, seriously, he can't get anyone? Is it really that difficult?

Dna8
11-17-2019, 06:04 AM
I'd have conquered Constantinople by now.

Regarding the personhood/sense of self I daydream about being/possessing, the hypothetical subject is tantamount to asexual.

Kraftwerk
11-17-2019, 06:04 AM
Balkan/Scythian as fuck

Also Afram. It creates unstable families, children without father figure. Nuclear families are the best for children and raising mentally healthy generations.

Dick
11-17-2019, 06:05 AM
Also Afram. It creates unstable families, children without father figure. Nuclear families are the best for children and raising healthy generated mentally.

Accidents happen.

Trouble
11-17-2019, 06:07 AM
Regarding the personhood/sense of self I daydream about being/possessing, the hypothetical subject is tantamount to asexual.

I feel the same way, I think having a sex drive along with things such as shitting or pissing prevent us from transcending the human experience.

Atlantid
11-17-2019, 06:13 AM
No you don’t. Don’t ever say that.

Your dick should be hard even in the grave. They have to move it to the side as they close your casket. That’s how you know you lived a good life of virtue.

Btw why is your profile such a troll? Gracile Med paleoislamist are you fucking kidding me... You're CM for sure.

Dna8
11-17-2019, 06:14 AM
I feel the same way, I think having a sex drive along with things such as shitting or pissing prevent us from transcending the human experience.

I am a secular psyche-successor to the Desert Fathers.

I am the hobo in the night.

I am lightning.

Daos777
11-17-2019, 06:17 AM
Btw why is your profile such a troll? Gracile Med paleoislamist are you fucking kidding me... You're CM for sure.

no, I’m gracile med. look at ancient Roman statues they look just like me and they were all gracile Meds. Also paleo Islamist is just another way of saying white sharia. Which I sometimes support but not always.

Kraftwerk
11-17-2019, 06:20 AM

Money based relationship is cucking yourself actually. Only genetic quality based love is natural and genuine. Those princes are handsome for a reason in the stories.

Daos777
11-17-2019, 06:32 AM
Money based relationship is cucking yourself actually. Only genetic quality based love is natural and genuine. Those princes are handsome for a reason in the stories.

I’m not for money based relationships unless with prostitute who has very nice and big ass. I would much rather keep my money and jerk off than give my money to some undeserving bitch.

But anyways relationships are not worth it at all these days pretty much for anyone. Even good looking people. Because the element of male authority has been diminished close to zero due to technology and the state. I would only want to raise a family over whom I have total authority and control over. That’s what being a man is. Your family is your property. No I would not abuse them. No I would not be unreasonable with my wife or kids just like most men wouldn’t. But they are under my authority and possession. Without the state having a say or taking my wives side in case of a divorce or whatever else. Today the average man has ZERO actual authority a man today is nothing but a beta provider slave whose kids and wife have zero respect for and treat him nothing but an atm. Who needs that shit in their lives? But then again how do you have kids without it?

Kyp
11-17-2019, 06:57 AM
Classify/rate this German so called incel don'tcomplain1. He has been active member of many incel spheres. He is 5'10" and from Hamburg, I remember he called himself too short for male standards there. Is it really so hard in Germany?

Yes 5'10'' or 178cm is too short here. But my guess would be that it's not the reason he's an incel.

The-Hesse
11-17-2019, 09:15 AM
5 pages - jesus
Don´t feed that goat fucking troll, kiddows.

Seya
11-17-2019, 09:32 AM
Faelid atlantid

Rouxinol
11-17-2019, 10:09 AM
5'10'' is too short for people his age. Just a notch above midget.
For a man he doesn't look particularly manly. Facial traits are somewhat feminine.
No wonder he's got no luck with women.
5/10.

Tooting Carmen
11-17-2019, 10:09 AM
5'10'' is too short for people his age.
For a man he doesn't look particularly manly. Facial traits are somewhat feminine.
5/10.

Much more manly and handsome than that chavvy footballer from your other thread.

Rouxinol
11-17-2019, 10:22 AM
Much more manly and handsome than that chavvy footballer from your other thread.

This one looks like a porcelain doll that will break if you touch it. :lol: And his hairstyle... Just awful.
I have a thing for chavs though... :P

Kraftwerk
11-17-2019, 11:34 AM
I’m not for money based relationships unless with prostitute who has very nice and big ass. I would much rather keep my money and jerk off than give my money to some undeserving bitch.

But anyways relationships are not worth it at all these days pretty much for anyone. Even good looking people. Because the element of male authority has been diminished close to zero due to technology and the state. I would only want to raise a family over whom I have total authority and control over. That’s what being a man is. Your family is your property. No I would not abuse them. No I would not be unreasonable with my wife or kids just like most men wouldn’t. But they are under my authority and possession. Without the state having a say or taking my wives side in case of a divorce or whatever else. Today the average man has ZERO actual authority a man today is nothing but a beta provider slave whose kids and wife have zero respect for and treat him nothing but an atm. Who needs that shit in their lives? But then again how do you have kids without it?

Turkish middle class men get respect from their family still generally, if he is not married to a rebellious bitch which is not a big probability. I like Islam's this nature, it keeps men respected in families. For example, if a man wants to have sex and his wife says no, all the angels curse that women till the dawn. Religions are cope, but Islam is a good one for a man.

Kraftwerk
11-17-2019, 11:39 AM
5 pages - jesus
Don´t feed that goat fucking troll, kiddows.

I'm not trolling, google incels don'tcomplain1 on images.

The-Hesse
11-17-2019, 12:29 PM
I'm not trolling, google incels don'tcomplain1 on images.

Sure Ziegenficker
If it's on the net, it's real.

Kraftwerk
11-17-2019, 12:32 PM
Sure Ziegenficker
If it's on the net, it's real.

Lol, why are you so aggressive? This German incel thing touched your wound?

The-Hesse
11-17-2019, 01:35 PM
Lol, why are you so aggressive? This German incel thing touched your wound?

All good when it comes to myself.
Im >30 and fuck ~20 year old female students.
Im 185cm. Got more small friends (like the ((Incel)) you posted) and they smash more pussy.

It´s not about Height, Frame oder Face or what you dumb morons spread and belive.
It´s about social status, confidence and beeing articulate, eloquent and funny.

Young men see this shit, believe it and got pulled down.
There are no white incels in europe, Their problem is not Height, Frame oder Face. Their problem is bad self confidence as a result of bad education and bad parents.
Spreading this Incel Lies and bathing in self-pity, this is how western society is more and more destroyed.

Is it that what you want? Why? You hate young men? Gay in denial?
Whats your intention to spreed this Incel Shit on Boards like this, which has allmost nothing to do whith this shit?
It´s a board about racial anthropology. Stay on you boards talk to other incels, im fine with it.
But dont spread you bullshit like propaganda everywhere.

If someone tells you bastards to stop spreading you shit its almost always the same:
"Touched your wound?"
"You are an Incel and get triggered"
But sure if you where articulate and eloquent you could get laid so it´s ok and i only laugh about you.

Most Incel stuff is pseudoscience. Bad photoshoped pictures, pictures of male models who cant get laid, "Surveys" with no scientific background, cherry picking results from real surveys.
Everybody who beliefs that the guy you posted is Incel or cant get laid, shoud be euthanized. He and his whole bloodline.

The-Hesse
11-17-2019, 01:36 PM
Doublepost

Crimson Winds
11-17-2019, 01:44 PM
It’s
Because he has small hands

very good point

chociprasa
11-17-2019, 01:44 PM
5'10'' is too short for people his age. Just a notch above midget.
5/10.

Which facial traits of his are feminine?

glambutera
11-17-2019, 01:54 PM
He looks good but too skinny/short for me

Hulu
11-17-2019, 02:04 PM
Usually incels problem is their personality not looks. Too self conscious. Their parents did a poor job generally. They focus too much inwards instead of outwards. They should pay more attention to other people than themselves. It's all in their head.

chociprasa
11-17-2019, 02:05 PM
He looks good but too skinny/short for me

What height do you consider short?

Token
11-17-2019, 02:11 PM
He might be gay. You can't be good looking and incel at the same time. Women are simple creatures, your personality doesn't really matters.

glambutera
11-17-2019, 02:17 PM

-176cm

glambutera
11-17-2019, 02:18 PM

-176cm

The-Hesse
11-17-2019, 02:35 PM
-176cm

So average american height is to short for you?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

I bet you could not differ a 185cm guy from a 175cm guy. If they are not standing close to each other.
I bet 175cm guys often tell you that they are 6 oder 6'1 and you believe it.

Woman are not good in measurement.

Rouxinol
11-17-2019, 02:40 PM
Which facial traits of his are feminine?

His cheekbones maybe. Too high. And he looks too fragile. If you touch him he'll burst into tears. And that hair is ridiculous. Someone tell him to BE A MAN.

glambutera
11-17-2019, 02:43 PM

I don't even love my family let alone strangers

Daos777
11-17-2019, 04:38 PM
I don't even love my family let alone strangers

You can’t be trusted then and should be sold for 5 goats.

https://youtu.be/Q5igxfJ8lWo

La familia es todo

glambutera
11-17-2019, 05:46 PM
You can’t be trusted then and should be sold for 5 goats.

https://youtu.be/Q5igxfJ8lWo

La familia es todo

DONT GET ME WRONG but I'm a rebel :)
Ofc I like my family lol I just don't know what love is

glambutera
11-17-2019, 06:23 PM
So average american height is to short for you?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

I bet you could not differ a 185cm guy from a 175cm guy. If they are not standing close to each other.
I bet 175cm guys often tell you that they are 6 oder 6'1 and you believe it.

Woman are not good in measurement.

Most white(Germanics)/black Americans are taller than the average. We also have in America short folks: meds and Asians, keep it in mind. In a multicultural country you pick your man based on his race.

Celestia
11-17-2019, 06:37 PM

Lol why is everyone on this site so cynical especially regarding love. Who hurt you guys

contributor
11-17-2019, 06:40 PM
Most white(Germanics)/black Americans are taller than the average. We also have in America short folks: meds and Asians, keep it in mind. In a multicultural country you pick your man based on his race.

sounds like the opposite of ''cultural'', tbh

Daos777
11-17-2019, 06:46 PM
DONT GET ME WRONG but I'm a rebel :)
Ofc I like my family lol I just don't know what love is

No you’re a traitor waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. I got my .45 ready though.

glambutera
11-17-2019, 06:48 PM
No you’re a traitor waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. I got my .45 ready though.

But I like you

Daos777
11-17-2019, 06:49 PM
But I like you

I will sell you to sweatshop where you belong

glambutera
11-17-2019, 06:51 PM
I will sell you to sweatshop where you belong

Fuck u

Atlantid
11-17-2019, 07:21 PM
Lol why is everyone on this site so cynical especially regarding love. Who hurt you guys

It's not about that, that's just the reality of what's available. To find a good woman you'd have to go to the backcountry.

I have a cousin that lives up north and they have a lovely little community there, with loving women, and beautiful young couples that will stay together for life. It's just not like that in the city; dating is a cancer; it's exactly what I described it to be.

Oghuz
11-17-2019, 07:42 PM
I am 5'10 as well.

chociprasa
11-17-2019, 08:57 PM
Lol at being below 6'2.

Kraftwerk
11-17-2019, 09:08 PM
I am 5'10 as well.

I'm also, it's a very ordinary normal height in MENA.
I think this guy is a mentalcel. Average +6', bloated faced borreby from Germany is not more attractive than blonde version of Orlando Bloom.

Dna8
11-17-2019, 09:08 PM
I'm only 178 cm on account of likely Vlach ancestry.

Kyp
11-17-2019, 09:18 PM
Being below 6ft in germanic countries and talking to a girl is considered rape/sexual assault
no wonder he's an incel

Kraftwerk
11-17-2019, 09:21 PM
Being below 6ft in germanic countries and talking to a girl is considered rape/sexual assault
no wonder he's an incel

He face mogs average German into oblivion. I'm sure he could get tall women seeking pretty boys. I observed tall women are into average height but facially more attractive guys.

Dna8
11-17-2019, 09:23 PM
If our subject aesthetic is reading this, I hope you find self-peace, my friend.

Kyp
11-17-2019, 09:23 PM
He face mogs average German into oblivion. I'm sure he could get tall women seeking pretty boys. I observed tall women are into average height but facially more attractive guys.

In Germany height is the most important factor. More important than looks

Kraftwerk
11-17-2019, 09:30 PM
In Germany height is the most important factor. More important than looks

Lol for Germans then. This selection creates tall, but ugly people in a long term. Normally, after +5'9", face>height. I'm sure a 5'9" guy like this:
https://gazettereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/ian0-696x498.jpg
would get more pussy than a tall, fat borreby.

Dna8
11-17-2019, 09:32 PM
Lol for Germans then. This selection creates tall, but ugly people in a long term. Normally, after +5'9", face>height. I'm sure a 5'9" guy like this:
https://gazettereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/ian0-696x498.jpg

I think perhaps your Adonis might prefer cock, mate.

Kraftwerk
11-17-2019, 09:36 PM
I think perhaps your Adonis might prefer cock, mate.

Lol, I'm secure of my sexuality. Human brain reacts good looking people like how it reacts to chocolate. Lookism is carved into our brains.

Kyp
11-17-2019, 09:37 PM
https://gazettereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/ian0-696x498.jpg[/IMG]

not in Germany trust me.
if your're +6ft you choose the lady (your looks don't matter). If you're under 6ft you have to be chosen by the lady (then your looks will play a part)

Actually i'm not that serious I don't think height is the reason this guy can't get laid. Some other factors might be obvious here in this case..

Dna8
11-17-2019, 09:38 PM
Lol, I'm secure of my sexuality. Human brain reacts good looking people like how it reacts to chocolate. Lookism is carved into our brains.

To be clear, I was referencing the likelihood of the man you posted being homosexual.

Kraftwerk
11-17-2019, 09:44 PM
not in Germany trust me.
if your're +6ft you choose the lady (your looks don't matter). If you're under 6ft you have to be chosen by the lady (then your looks will play a part)

Actually i'm not that serious I don't think height is the reason this guy can't get laid. Some other factors might be obvious here in this case..

I think everything has their own multipliers. If German women choose a borreby over this germancel, because of height, smth must be wrong in their mind. Then, they must be very prone to date with facially ugly, tall SSA guys too.

Dna8
11-17-2019, 09:46 PM
@ kraftwerk

I wasn't implying that you yourself might be gay.

For the record, I perceive you as patently straight.

Kraftwerk
11-17-2019, 10:00 PM
@ kraftwerk

I wasn't implying that you yourself might be gay.

For the record, I perceive you as patently straight.

I got it dude, no problem. But, I thought that adonis word was such an implication, nevermind.

Dna8
11-17-2019, 10:01 PM
I got it dude, no problem. But, I thought that adonis word was such an implication, nevermind.

Adonis was but an acknowledgment of your subject's handsomeness.

Voyt
11-17-2019, 10:24 PM
I think everything has their own multipliers. If German women choose a borreby over this germancel, because of height, smth must be wrong in their mind. Then, they must be very prone to date with facially ugly, tall SSA guys too.

The problem is that OP guy looks too metrosexual, with that hair, and outfit style. He also looks like he puts makeup on.
Girls don't want metrosexual guys (unless they're masculine, which is rare)

Kyp
11-17-2019, 10:26 PM
The problem is that OP guy looks too metrosexual, with that hair, and outfit style. He also looks like he puts makeup on.

+1

glambutera
11-17-2019, 10:27 PM
Cope
Lol most pop stars that girls go after/stan are metrosexual: Bieber, young Di Caprio etc

Voyt
11-17-2019, 11:06 PM
Cope
Lol most pop stars that girls go after/stan are metrosexual: Bieber, young Di Caprio etc

Young girls
And Bieber these days is more masculine than dude in OP

IrisSelene
11-17-2019, 11:18 PM
Wtf? He's hella attractive though

Enviado desde mi CLT-L09 mediante Tapatalk

Westbrook
11-17-2019, 11:21 PM
Oh word? The guy who looks like a male model isn't a real incel?
He is from Hamburg, it may be more Nordic and taller averagely. But, I think this guy was a fakecel.

Trouble
11-17-2019, 11:22 PM

No he doesn't. He looks sufficiently masculine.

Dna8
11-17-2019, 11:22 PM
No he doesn't. He looks sufficiently masculine.

Honestly, I would assume him to be gay if I saw him in real life.

IrisSelene
11-17-2019, 11:31 PM
Being gay doesn't change a mans facial structure lol

And isn't that type of face structure manly? Like really bony and strong jaw? He has similar face shape to Angelina Jolie who I always considered had a rlly manly structure and was always confused why she's considered the hottest by men lol

Trouble
11-17-2019, 11:34 PM
Honestly, I would assume him to be gay if I saw him in real life.

If THIS guy looks gay then I probably look like a literal drag queen.

Dna8
11-17-2019, 11:49 PM

I agree 100%.

Still, if you put a gun to my head and made me guess his sexuality, I would declare him to be gay.

Trouble
11-18-2019, 02:36 AM
delete

Celestia
11-18-2019, 02:39 AM
You haven't spent time in male shoes.

Oh god
Like there aren’t any assholes who just want to get laid

Trouble
11-18-2019, 02:44 AM
XXX

Dna8
11-18-2019, 02:45 AM
You haven't spent time in male shoes.

How often do you walk in a woman's shoes?

Morticia
11-18-2019, 02:50 AM

https://i.imgur.com/165TqL8.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WdEJbCVl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Ygq9CEc.jpg

I agree with predominantly Faelid but goddamn he's physically unappealing (imo)

Trouble
11-18-2019, 02:59 AM
nothing to see here. Move along

Voyt
11-18-2019, 03:07 AM

And isn't that type of face structure manly? Like really bony and strong jaw? He has similar face shape to Angelina Jolie who I always considered had a rlly manly structure and was always confused why she's considered the hottest by men lol

His face is masculine and high-test, but all of that is useless if girls detect feminine traits in his behavior. Girls will take a masculine Quasimodo over a feminine Fabio

by feminine, I mean the feminine traits that are considered weak (i.e. daintiness, overobsession with surface issues, neuroticism), not the good feminine traits

chociprasa
11-18-2019, 09:43 AM
I agree with predominantly Faelid but goddamn he's physically unappealing (imo)

What makes him physically unappealing?

Morticia
11-18-2019, 03:03 PM
What makes him physically unappealing?

Read above. Voight put it perfectly.

TheMaestro
11-18-2019, 03:35 PM
Good lookin.

Kraftwerk
11-18-2019, 03:57 PM
Obviously, TA women like bloated men. If you find this guy ugly, young Orlando Bloom is also so who is looking very alike to him. I thought facial leanness, low body fat, medium muscularity look good on men, but I guess you like borreby guys probably.

IrisSelene
11-18-2019, 04:19 PM
Obviously, TA women like bloated men. If you find this guy ugly, young Orlando Bloom is also so who is looking very alike to him. I thought facial leanness, low body fat, medium muscularity look good on men, but I guess you like borreby guys probably.Naturally chubby face is cute to me and I like it, it is not the same as being overweight... That's just a phenotype which you can't change without surgery lmao.

Morticia
11-18-2019, 04:37 PM
Obviously, TA women like bloated men. If you find this guy ugly, young Orlando Bloom is also so who is looking very alike to him. I thought facial leanness, low body fat, medium muscularity look good on men, but I guess you like borreby guys probably.

It's the attention-seeking nonsense that creates disdain in my eyes. I highly doubt this man would have trouble finding a suitable mate in Germany. But if this really has been a struggle for him, it's likely due to his behavior and/or low self esteem rather than physical appearance.

PaleoEuropean
11-18-2019, 04:41 PM
It's the attention-seeking nonsense that creates disdain in my eyes. I highly doubt this man would have trouble finding a suitable mate in Germany. But if this really has been a struggle for him, it's likely due to his behavior and/or low self esteem rather than physical appearance.

Yea he looks like a fag, like the dude who talks off topic out of nowhere just to get attention.

IrisSelene
11-18-2019, 04:43 PM
It's the attention-seeking nonsense that creates disdain in my eyes. I highly doubt this man would have trouble finding a suitable mate in Germany. But if this really has been a struggle for him, it's likely due to his behavior and/or low self esteem rather than physical appearance.That's what happens in most cases... This guy I would even dare and say he's much more attractive than most men who are average lol.

And most people aren't Brad pit, or Angelina Jolie, most people are average which doesn't mean ugly, and it's funny bc from my experience, the ones having a harder time finding someone are the ones that are most attractive, weirdly enough.

Most of the time it's just insecurities pulling them back.

Celestia
11-18-2019, 04:45 PM

+1

Latinus
11-18-2019, 10:43 PM
Faelid + North Atlantid.
Nothing wrong with being a virgin, but it's not cool to be an Incel.

Rate: 8.5/10.

Trouble
11-18-2019, 10:50 PM

Does it really? But let me guess, you don't have any problem with females constantly attention-seeking on the internet do you? It's only a problem when insecure men do it?

I also don't buy that you or most women are genuinely disgusted by this guy's lack of self esteem. I think you're just programmed to say this to seem somehow not superficial.

Morticia
11-18-2019, 11:04 PM
Does it really? But let me guess, you don't have any problem with females constantly attention-seeking on the internet do you? It's only a problem when insecure men do it?

I also don't buy that you or most women are genuinely disgusted by this guy's lack of self esteem. I think you're just programmed to say this to seem somehow not superficial.

No, I don't tolerate it from either side of the spectrum.

Voyt
11-19-2019, 01:25 AM

Women only attention-seek because men allow them to and because women get benefits from it
Ask Arabian women how their attention-seeking works out for them
When men attention seek it's 90% of the time because of some insecurity or because they're gay or some other complex

The Great Uniter
01-16-2020, 11:17 AM
Most likely he has been through plastic surgeries.

Aldaris
01-16-2020, 11:52 AM
Kinda gay, tbh.

nittionia
01-16-2020, 11:52 AM
He looks exactttttly like a Dutch guy I know. He probs just has low self-esteem and will grow out of it when he's older. He just has to have his hair cut and get with some girls.