11-18-2019, 09:22 PM
You're going too far

The Lawspeaker
11-19-2019, 03:51 AM
^ Not quite far enough.

Loki
11-19-2019, 02:11 PM
You're going too far

It's reality... I know it may be hard to accept for some people with certain backgrounds. But the sooner you hear the truth, the better.

Loki
11-19-2019, 02:12 PM
You're going too far

It's reality... I know it may be hard to accept for some people with certain backgrounds. But the sooner you hear the truth, the better.

Hurrem sultana
11-20-2019, 12:36 AM
a korean pastor sees it? yeah i believe that

;)

Loki
11-20-2019, 12:56 PM
a korean pastor sees it? yeah i believe that

;)

What's wrong with Korean pastors? South Korea is a very well-established Christian outpost in East Asia... about a third (or more) of all South Koreans are Christians.

Kamal900
11-20-2019, 12:59 PM
What's wrong with Korean pastors? South Korea is a very well-established Christian outpost in East Asia... about a third (or more) of all South Koreans are Christians.

True, but for me, I don't think any loving Christian of the world including myself would every see what's like in the afterlife for me since it exists in a separate plain of existence from this universe.

Loki
11-20-2019, 01:08 PM
True, but for me, I don't think any loving Christian of the world including myself would every see what's like in the afterlife for me since it exists in a separate plain of existence from this universe.

Unless, of course, we are shown by God... which does happen. God shows people at times spiritual visions and dreams. There are many testimonies of people who have been shown both heaven and hell, and they are credible. It is also Biblical.

Kamal900
11-20-2019, 01:11 PM
Unless, of course, we are shown by God... which does happen. God shows people at times spiritual visions and dreams. There are many testimonies of people who have been shown both heaven and hell, and they are credible. It is also Biblical.

True..maybe god only gives these messages to the most faithful or something. I remember reading that our lord, Jesus, warned us about false prophets that would come after him, so I'm not really surprised to all of this really.

Loki
11-20-2019, 01:15 PM
True..maybe god only gives these messages to the most faithful or something. I remember reading that our lord, Jesus, warned us about false prophets that would come after him, so I'm not really surprised to all of this really.

Yes that is true, we need to ask God for discernment at times on such matters.

Kamal900
11-20-2019, 01:17 PM
Yes that is true, we need to ask God for discernment at times on such matters.

Especially today since we're living in an age where many people are becoming less and less religious than the previous generations. I mean, I don't know about America, but I heard many of the Christian churches in Europe are mostly empty these days since not many people go to Church even for Sunday prayers. Tough times really.

Yorgo
12-07-2019, 11:45 PM
He's for sure being sodomized by satan in hell.

Atlantid
12-08-2019, 03:07 AM
What the hell would Koreans know about Western religion? Islam might be our enemy but it's nothing a Korean would know about :picard1:

Mentally ill people made that video.