PDA

View Full Version : Belgians are usually not Keltic Nordic in appearance.

Pages : [1] 2

Rico33
11-19-2019, 12:46 AM
They don't resemble the examples of the KN thread.
Most posted pictures of Belgians, Flemish or Walloon, are far from KN in the European spectrum. A handful of Belgians that do have a KN doesn't disprove this.
I also cannot imagine why the few Belgians are so blind they can't see it is wrong.
Flemish or Walloon, they usually look very similar.
Crowds and FB comments of Belgians never show a majority in KN looks.
I also have read silly logics of why they are called KN: they supposedly resemble British or maybe even Irish to outsiders, who are supposedly Keltic.
I also wonder if people who think KN is typical Flemish will have the perception that Belgian streets are full of foreign people. And I am not talking about immigrants here.

Anyone who shares my perception?

Ikiru
11-19-2019, 05:20 AM
What do they look like, according to you?

Rico33
11-19-2019, 05:26 AM
What do they look like, according to you?

Towards Eastern French and Southern Germans.

Jana
11-19-2019, 05:29 AM
Did you mention is some thread before Kevin de Bruyne is atypical Belgian ?

Rico33
11-19-2019, 05:32 AM
Did you mention is some thread before Kevin de Bruyne is atypical Belgian ?

Yes I might have. I don't know anyone personally who looks like him. I am not sure if he is 'KN' in appearance, actually. And I think he is part British, but I can't say it is significant to his phenotype.

Jana
11-19-2019, 05:35 AM
Yes I might have. I don't know anyone personally who looks like him. I am not sure if he is 'KN' in appearance, actually. And I think he is part British, but I can't say it is significant to his phenotype.

Actually, he is fully Belgian. His mother was born in UK or something like that but she is Belgian, he mentioned than in one interview.

I don't think he is Keltic Nordid. He looks Borreby with oddly borealised features and kind of reminds me of Dutchman Arjen Robben face wise.

Rico33
11-19-2019, 05:39 AM
Actually, he is fully Belgian. His mother was born in UK or something like that but she is Belgian, he mentioned than in one interview.

I don't think he is Keltic Nordid. He looks Borreby with oddly borealised features and kind of reminds me of Dutchman Arjen Robben face wise.

He is not very typical. Although his small eyes and face are typical.

Samnium
11-19-2019, 06:40 AM
Belgians look similar to Northern French IMO. The french border is barely a border.

+ yes Belgians are full of third-world immigrants particuliarly in Bruxelles, lot of italians as well from what I know.

11-19-2019, 07:18 AM
I think they usually look in Alpine, Keltic Nordid, Atlantid range.

Septentrion
11-23-2019, 01:14 PM
Belgians are Keltic Nordids, Borreby and West Alpinid with minority of Sub-Nordids.

Rico33
11-23-2019, 03:03 PM
Belgians are Keltic Nordids, Borreby and West Alpinid with minority of Sub-Nordids.

KN can't be in majority if you compare it to the examples posted on this forum. Check Facebook profiles, KN simply does not dominate here.

Septentrion
11-24-2019, 05:43 AM
KN can't be in majority if you compare it to the examples posted on this forum. Check Facebook profiles, KN simply does not dominate here.

The Keltic Nordid is the predominant Caucasoid racial type in Flanders, not the entire Belgium and it also dominates in the Netherlands. Unless you do not know what is the Keltic Nordid. Ask, it’s that simple. The Keltic Nordid is the principal or basic Caucasoid racial in the British Isles.The Ancient Franks belonged almost entirely to a low-vaulted mesocephalic Nordid type, identical with that of the Iron Age Kelts! How do you think the Keltic Nordid type came to the British Isles?
It was from the Low Countries! There is a great variation within the Keltic Nordid type. Another Keltic Nordid stronghold is in is in northern Switzerland (“Keltic enclave”).

KN doesn’t mean “looking British”! Ok!

Rico33
11-24-2019, 07:50 AM
The Keltic Nordid is the predominant Caucasoid racial type in Flanders, not the entire Belgium and it also dominates in the Netherlands. Unless you do not know what is the Keltic Nordid. Ask, it’s that simple. The Keltic Nordid is the principal or basic Caucasoid racial in the British Isles.The Ancient Franks belonged almost entirely to a low-vaulted mesocephalic Nordid type, identical with that of the Iron Age Kelts! How do you think the Keltic Nordid type came to the British Isles?
It was from the Low Countries! There is a great variation within the Keltic Nordid type. Another Keltic Nordid stronghold is in is in northern Switzerland (“Keltic enclave”).

KN doesn’t mean “looking British”! Ok!

Not even in Flanders this phenotype dominates. There is only slightly more blond hair and blue eyes around Antwerp. That is it. The Keltic Nordic types in the thread with examples DO NOT resemble Flemish people. They are always British. One or two examples of Flemish that look 'KN' doesn't prove you right.

Rico33
11-24-2019, 08:03 AM
Most Belgians to be classified here do not belong to this phenotype, to start with.
Also, there is NO difference in the looks of the Flemish and Walloons. That is a Flemish nationalist fable. Politicians don't look like KN, crowds and audiences don't look KN on average.

Pater Patota
11-24-2019, 09:20 AM
What is JCVD's phenotype?

Septentrion
11-24-2019, 11:39 AM
Most Belgians to be classified here do not belong to this phenotype, to start with.
Also, there is NO difference in the looks of the Flemish and Walloons. That is a Flemish nationalist fable. Politicians don't look like KN, crowds and audiences don't look KN on average.

It is not a Flemish fable. This is from anthropologists and it has nothing to do with Flemish folks. Perhaps you cannot tell what is KN and what is Borreby or Alpine.

Rico33
11-24-2019, 11:56 AM
It is not a Flemish fable. This is from anthropologists and it has nothing to do with Flemish folks. Perhaps you cannot tell what is KN and what is Borreby or Alpine.

If I look at the thread with examples of KN people, they DO NOT LOOK LIKE Flemish people. Most of the examples have a different skull shape. Those antropologists are wrong if they say Flemish people loo like those KN examples. Also there is more brachycephalic than mesocephalic. Only around Antwerp people KIND OF look like that. The rest of Flanders have very alpinid faces. Barely 'Nordic'.

Septentrion
11-24-2019, 11:59 AM
Not even in Flanders this phenotype dominates. There is only slightly more blond hair and blue eyes around Antwerp. That is it. The Keltic Nordic types in the thread with examples DO NOT resemble Flemish people. They are always British. One or two examples of Flemish that look 'KN' doesn't prove you right.

The examples that people give of Keltic Nordids are mainly from. Britain, because Britain has a higher number of them due to its larger population. Ok.

Jean-Claude van Damme
Maria Doolaeghe
Jean-marie Berckmans
David van Reybrouck ( Dalofaelid admixture)
Dansercoer
These are all good examples of Keltic Nordids.

Rico33
11-24-2019, 12:03 PM
The examples that people give of Keltic Nordids are mainly from. Britain, because Britain has a higher number of them due to its larger population. Ok.

Jean-Claude van Damme
Maria Doolaeghe
Jean-marie Berckmans
David van Reybrouck ( Dalofaelid admixture)
Dansercoer
These are all good examples of Keltic Nordids.

Call them whatever you want, they don't fit in the KN thread. On average people here are a skin tone darker. Also most people don't look like the ones that you mention.
British examples have wider eyes, lighter skin and larger face. Brits are also more dolichocephalic, a detail that is worth mentioning on this forum.

Septentrion
11-24-2019, 12:20 PM
Call them whatever you want, they don't fit in the KN the KN thread. On average people here are a skin tone darker. Also most people don't look like the ones that you mention.
British examples have wider eyes, lighter skin and larger face. Brits are also more dolichocephalic, a detail that is worth mentioning on this forum.

I guess you don’t catch it, do you? As I already mentioned the Keltic Nordid is one of the most variable Nordid types. In Belgium, and the Netherlands, there is a stronger influence from the Borreby and West Alpinids types. Our brachycephalic element comes from Borrebies and Alpinids. While in Britain, there is a stronger influence of North Atlantids. This makes it more variable, however, in terms of measurements they essentially the same. Brits are not only paler-skinned than just Belgians, but all continental Europeans. The poor dudes can’t tan due to much higher rufosity levels from Brunn admixtures. North Atlantids are just as pale and blue-eyed only darker-haired. After the British and Irish, it’s the Belgians who have the highest frequency of skin type 1.

Rico33
11-24-2019, 12:29 PM
I guess you don’t catch it, do you? As I already mentioned the Keltic Nordid is one of the most variable Nordid types. In Belgium, and the Netherlands, there is a stronger influence from the Borreby and West Alpinids types. Our brachycephalic element comes from Borrebies and Alpinids. While in Britain, there is a stronger influence of North Atlantids. This makes it more variable, however, in terms of measurements they essentially the same. Brits are not only paler-skinned than just Belgians, but all continental Europeans. The poor dudes can’t tan due to much higher rufosity levels from Brunn admixtures. North Atlantids are just as pale and blue-eyed only darker-haired. After the British and Irish, it’s the Belgians who have the highest frequency of skin type 1.

Then they are a different type and we should have a different name. The Alpinid traits are too strong to ignore.

Rico33
11-24-2019, 12:37 PM

Then they are a different type and we should have a different name. The Alpinid traits are too strong to ignore.
And quite some people have skin type 4.

Septentrion
11-24-2019, 12:47 PM
As one proceeds more in northern parts in Belgium , the more of the Keltic Nordid it gets.
Even if one looks at skin tones:
Keltic Nordid : pale, ruddy or freckled
Anglo-Saxon : pale
North Atlantid: pale
Borreby : pale to fair
Alpinid: fair to light brown
The last two Caucasoid phenotypes are much more common in Belgium than in the United Kingdom. Thus you will expect a relatively “darker-skinned” population or a more “tan friendly” population in Belgium than in Britain.
Note: In Belgium, the Keltic Nordid type was most likely brought by the Ancient Belgae (Kelts) and Ancient Franks ( West Germans).
The Belgae also settled parts of the United Kingdom, they were kin to Ancient Brythons or Britons.

Rico33
11-24-2019, 12:52 PM
As one proceeds more in northern parts in Belgium , the more of the Keltic Nordid it gets.
The last two Caucasoid phenotypes are much more common in Belgium than in the United Kingdom. Thus you will expect a relatively “darker-skinned” population or a more “tan friendly” population in Belgium than in Britain.
Note: In Belgium, the Keltic Nordid type was most likely brought by the Ancient Belgae (Kelts) and Ancient Franks ( West Germans).
The Belgae also settled parts of the United Kingdom, they were kin to Ancient Brythons or Britons.

British have significant Viking influence, whereas Belgians do not.

Rico33
11-24-2019, 12:53 PM

Septentrion
11-24-2019, 12:59 PM

Kevin de Bruyne? He’s Celtic-Nordic. He reminds me of Prince Harry anyway! What are you talking about?

Rico33
11-24-2019, 01:01 PM
Kevin de Bruyne? He’s Celtic-Nordic. He reminds me of Prince Harry anyway! What are you talking about?

Kevin is not typical at all. He does have a typical small face, though...
Prince Harry also has a more pronounced jawline. Kevin not so much. Jawlines are a British and Nordic thing. Belgians aren't generally good at having big jawlines. Sharp ones maybe, however never big.

Septentrion
11-24-2019, 01:05 PM

Fair enough, you are answering the question, why there might be differences here and there. However the Keltic Nordid phenotype unites these North-western European populations (Ireland, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Belgium). The Dutch are even closer to the Brits, but again have stronger Dalofaelid, Borreby influences.

Septentrion
11-24-2019, 01:07 PM
Kevin is not typical at all. He does have a typical small face, though...
Prince Harry also has a more pronounced jawline. Kevin not so much. Jawlines are a British and Nordic thing. Belgians aren't generally good at having big jawlines. Sharp ones maybe, however never big.

I never said that he was “identical” to him. He just reminds me of him.

Jana
11-24-2019, 01:12 PM

He is not Keltic Nordic. Jan Vertonghen is much better example of Belgian KN.

Rico33
11-24-2019, 01:12 PM
Fair enough, you are answering the question, why there might be differences here and there. However the Keltic Nordid phenotype unites these North-western European populations (Ireland, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Belgium). The Dutch are even closer to the Brits, but again have stronger Dalofaelid, Borreby influences.
We are basically stretched out Easter French and southern Germans. I also tend to think that Brits in the South tend to look a bit more like us and up north more 'Viking'.

Rico33
11-24-2019, 01:15 PM
I never said that he was “identical” to him. He just reminds me of him.

Very different from the inside out. The look in the eyes says it all.

Septentrion
11-24-2019, 01:33 PM

Different name? It has already been given to the Borreby type of Belgium due to Alpinid influence, though the measurements were still quite of Borreby dimension. In fact, Belgium as a country according to physical anthropologists has the largest head size in continental Europe, which is a true Borreby characteristic. I think only Ireland surpass it due to Brunn influence (another Cromagnid relative). Another area is the Island of Fehrman (Germany) in the Baltic Sea which the “Borreby” centerpoint has even larger head sizes than Belgians. The Borreby center is in South Denmark, while Belgium is in its southwest periphery.
A “Borreby-Alpinid” type has been called, or “Walloon type”. Our Belgium’s touches the Alpinid “racial zone”, thus get some influence. Alpinids skin spectrum reaches type 4. This is why Belgium also a higher frequency of skin type 4 than Britain, the Netherlands and Sweden.

Rico33
11-24-2019, 01:43 PM
Different name? It has already been given to the Borreby type of Belgium due to Alpinid influence, though the measurements were still quite of Borreby dimension. In fact, Belgium as a country according to physical anthropologists has the largest head size in continental Europe, which is a true Borreby characteristic. I think only Ireland surpass it due to Brunn influence (another Cromagnid relative). Another area is the Island of Fehrman (Germany) in the Baltic Sea which the “Borreby” centerpoint has even larger head sizes than Belgians. The Borreby center is in South Denmark, while Belgium is in its southwest periphery.
A “Borreby-Alpinid” type has been called, or “Walloon type”. Our Belgium’s touches the Alpinid “racial zone”, thus get some influence. Alpinids skin spectrum reaches type 4. This is why Belgium also a higher frequency of skin type 4 than Britain, the Netherlands and Sweden.

What about the not so uncommon types as Courtois, Dries Van Langenhove, Tobback, Dries Mertens, and many others?

Septentrion
11-24-2019, 02:10 PM
He is not Keltic Nordic. Jan Vertonghen is much better example of Belgian KN.

He is, with Dalofaelid admixtures.

Septentrion
11-24-2019, 02:18 PM
What about the not so uncommon types as Courtois, Dries Van Langenhove, Tobback, Dries Mertens, and many others?

If you go by individuals, then you will get many types. I could do the same with English individuals. No population is identical.

Rico33
11-24-2019, 02:23 PM
If you go by individuals, then you will get many types. I could do the same with English individuals. No population is identical.

But what stands out compared to other surrounding countries isn't necessarily dominant. I think that is confused here alot.

Jana
11-24-2019, 04:10 PM
He is, with Dalofaelid admixtures.

Kevin has lot of Upper Paleolithic admixture. Keltic Nordids don't have such fleshy, short and wide noses and his facial features aren't sharp enough for either Faelid nor KN.

Impaler
11-24-2019, 04:13 PM
Off-topic.

Is Eden Hazard and his brother fully Belgian? I've heard that he has some Moroccan/Tunisian ancestry but never found it.

http://i.imgur.com/bASevhV.jpg (https://imgur.com/bASevhV)
http://i.imgur.com/N7h3mX5.jpg (https://imgur.com/N7h3mX5)

Septentrion
11-24-2019, 07:35 PM
Off-topic.

Is Eden Hazard and his brother fully Belgian? I've heard that he has some Moroccan/Tunisian ancestry but never found it.

http://i.imgur.com/bASevhV.jpg (https://imgur.com/bASevhV)
http://i.imgur.com/N7h3mX5.jpg (https://imgur.com/N7h3mX5)

Can you prove that he surely has Northern African or Berber ancestry?

Septentrion
11-24-2019, 07:39 PM
Kevin has lot of Upper Paleolithic admixture. Keltic Nordids don't have such fleshy, short and wide noses and his facial features aren't sharp enough for either Faelid nor KN.

The guy is Nordid,?dude. Though he might have Dalofaelid or Borreby admixtures as many Belgians do.
His complexion is Nordid.

https://resources.premierleague.com/photos/2019/10/04/7bc5d117-f62c-4e4a-b227-7af8ead3c3d7/Kevin-De-Bruyne-Man-City.png?width=930&height=620

Impaler
11-24-2019, 07:46 PM
Can you prove that he surely has Northern African or Berber ancestry?

https://24celebs.com/celebrity/56851-eden-hazard.html

http://i.imgur.com/pMPaGKT.png (https://imgur.com/pMPaGKT)

Rico33
11-24-2019, 11:15 PM
The guy is Nordid,?dude. Though he might have Dalofaelid or Borreby admixtures as many Belgians do.

https://resources.premierleague.com/photos/2019/10/04/7bc5d117-f62c-4e4a-b227-7af8ead3c3d7/Kevin-De-Bruyne-Man-City.png?width=930&height=620

He looks Untypical.

Rico33
11-24-2019, 11:21 PM

He looks Untypical.

Septentrion
11-25-2019, 01:30 AM
https://24celebs.com/celebrity/56851-eden-hazard.html

http://i.imgur.com/pMPaGKT.png (https://imgur.com/pMPaGKT)

He doesn’t count, since he’s half Northern African.

Septentrion
11-25-2019, 02:45 AM
Keltic Nords are uniform.

Septentrion
11-25-2019, 02:48 AM
Untypical, my foot! These Welsh rugby players still qualify as Keltic Nordic, though they might not look “typical”.

Rico33
11-25-2019, 02:55 AM
Keltic Nords are uniform.

No they are not. The Belgian ones look quite different from the British ones.
Belgians are closer genetically to Easter France and South Germany.

Septentrion
11-25-2019, 08:39 AM
No they are not. The Belgian ones look quite different from the British ones.
Belgians are closer genetically to Easter France and South Germany.

Belgians vary between Northern France, Southern Netherlands and Western Germany. An area where the Keltic Nordid, Borreby, Alpinid, Sub-Nordid meet. Yes I meant that Keltic Nords are not uniform, sorry.

Septentrion
11-25-2019, 08:41 AM
These are Welsh athletes are Keltic Nords and are not uniform.
http://cdn.soticservers.net/tools/images/players/photos/2012/wru/128/320x375/62237.jpg

http://cdn.soticservers.net/tools/images/players/photos/2011/wru/128/320x375/80862.jpg

Rico33
11-25-2019, 08:49 AM
These are Welsh athletes are Keltic Nords and are not uniform.
http://cdn.soticservers.net/tools/images/players/photos/2012/wru/128/320x375/62237.jpg

http://cdn.soticservers.net/tools/images/players/photos/2011/wru/128/320x375/80862.jpg

These look prince Harry - ish.

Septentrion
11-25-2019, 11:24 AM
Phenotypes believed to have been brought by Vikings to the British Isles.
Skin color
Tronder: rosy white
Hallstatt Nordid : pale pinkish
Tavastid: pale
Dalofaelid: pale to fair
We all are grown enough to know that indeed not all Vikings were blond-haired. These additional types were brought by them too.
Paleo Atlantid: fair
Strandid: fair to light brown

Rico33
11-25-2019, 12:27 PM
Skin color
We all are grown enough to know that indeed not all Vikings were blond-haired. These additional types were brought by them too.

Whereas does Belgium have it swarthiness from? Spanish is influence has been debunked.

The Blade
11-25-2019, 12:57 PM
Kevin De Bruyne and prince Harry are both Brunns. Nothing KN about them.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/football/2019/04/05/193250171_Manchester-City-FC_Manchester-City-v-Cardiff-City-Premier-League_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq74G_hYDCTQdCMLlumEaCU6Vr-HBq2EG7aDmcJwmiSaw.jpg?imwidth=450
https://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/711/546/hi-res-0678d2d2dd0a2569a432ad61af0411f2_crop_exact.jpg?w= 1200&h=1200&q=75
https://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.3896043.1558115271!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_620_330/image.jpg
https://london-post.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/HaRYYY.jpg
https://images.theconversation.com/files/219377/original/file-20180517-155564-14cgo2t.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q=45&auto=format&w=496&fit=clip
https://media.allure.com/photos/5d5069faa5b65800092e6fd7/16:9/w_2560%2Cc_limit/prince-harry-meghan-lede.jpg
https://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/royalty/2019102579673/meghan-markle-prince-harry-roundtable-discussion/0-384-749/meghan-harry-roundtable-m.jpg
Deep jawlines, large facial and skull dimensions (obviously), extremely pale (Cro-Magnon pigmentation), rather broad noses.

On the other hand, Edward Norton is textbook Keltic Nordid:
https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/fan/image?url=https://hiddenremote.com/wp-content/uploads/getty-images/2017/07/999062868.jpeg&c=sc&w=3200&h=2070
http://assets.summit.vanityfair.com.s3.amazonaws.com/speaker_thumbnail_large_0497edfdff4540c1bd1f443ee8 b8c9efa8152ae6.png
https://cdn.onebauer.media/one/empire-tmdb/people/819/profiles/iUiePUAQKN4GY6jorH9m23cbVli.jpg?quality=50&width=1000&ratio=1-1&resizeStyle=aspectfit&format=jpg

Septentrion
11-25-2019, 06:13 PM
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/football/2019/04/05/193250171_Manchester-City-FC_Manchester-City-v-Cardiff-City-Premier-League_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq74G_hYDCTQdCMLlumEaCU6Vr-HBq2EG7aDmcJwmiSaw.jpg?imwidth=450
https://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/711/546/hi-res-0678d2d2dd0a2569a432ad61af0411f2_crop_exact.jpg?w= 1200&h=1200&q=75
https://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.3896043.1558115271!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_620_330/image.jpg
https://images.theconversation.com/files/219377/original/file-20180517-155564-14cgo2t.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q=45&auto=format&w=496&fit=clip
https://media.allure.com/photos/5d5069faa5b65800092e6fd7/16:9/w_2560%2Cc_limit/prince-harry-meghan-lede.jpg
https://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/royalty/2019102579673/meghan-markle-prince-harry-roundtable-discussion/0-384-749/meghan-harry-roundtable-m.jpg
Deep jawlines, large facial and skull dimensions (obviously), extremely pale (Cro-Magnon pigmentation), rather broad noses.

https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/fan/image?url=https://hiddenremote.com/wp-content/uploads/getty-images/2017/07/999062868.jpeg&c=sc&w=3200&h=2070
http://assets.summit.vanityfair.com.s3.amazonaws.com/speaker_thumbnail_large_0497edfdff4540c1bd1f443ee8 b8c9efa8152ae6.png
https://cdn.onebauer.media/one/empire-tmdb/people/819/profiles/iUiePUAQKN4GY6jorH9m23cbVli.jpg?quality=50&width=1000&ratio=1-1&resizeStyle=aspectfit&format=jpg

Edward Norton has additional German and Swiss-German ancestry to his English lineage. So that doesn't stand.

Septentrion
11-25-2019, 06:25 PM

No one said that they were 100% Keltic Nordid either. They do have some Upper Paleolithic admixture ( Dalofaelid/Brunn), I have noted that, but do show clearly the Keltic Nordid component. Keltic Nordid is of an extremely pale complexion as well. Even one of the physical anthropologist named Coon ascribed the physiological inability to tan to the Keltic Nordid type.

Septentrion
11-25-2019, 06:53 PM
Tilda Swindon is Keltic Nordid of a very pale complexion
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/79gUG6XnZwzCrbjCtaV0F4FJl0Gig7WTJI0I962a85sXjcMpW_ v6ptSyZlLHqJG9aArutdSSEukn1BM1Scg29tWSXuTkSAqRYhOm 5LTdm3s2c8Ae_Vw

Septentrion
11-25-2019, 07:08 PM
King Beaudoin of Belgium was of the the Keltic Nordid phenotype.
Here is a picture, while he was a young man.
http://www.belgiquepourlesetudiants.be/Notre%20Famille%20Royale/Baudouin-de-Belgique.jpg

The Blade
11-25-2019, 07:38 PM
Edward Norton has additional German and Swiss-German ancestry to his English lineage. So that doesn't stand.
I didn't say that the English are always more KN than Belgians (surely there are Belgians of the type even though less than Brits, imo) but that Norton is more KN than prince Harry/De Bruyne.

Erronkari
11-25-2019, 07:51 PM
Belgians look similar to Northern French IMO. The french border is barely a border.

+ yes Belgians are full of third-world immigrants particuliarly in Bruxelles, lot of italians as well from what I know.

And in Antwerp too.
Anywhere I find that country in very good conditions of development, similar to France in that sense.
I went to both places in 1999 though.

Samnium
11-25-2019, 07:55 PM
And in Antwerp too.
Anywhere I find that country in very good conditions of development, similar to France in that sense.
I went to both places in 1999 though.

It may have changed since that time. Belgium is also in the way of ethnical replacement.

Septentrion
11-25-2019, 11:33 PM
Whereas does Belgium have it swarthiness from? Spanish is influence has been debunked.

Ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! You still believe in that fairy tale? There were not that many Spaniards intermingling with us. They were probably not into non-Mediterranid women. They preferred the Penelope Cruz look, sexier I guess! Oh well according to a relatively recent study done on 1,300 Dutch and Flemish men done by geneticists from the University of Leuven. They found that Dutch and Flemish men had no more Spanish DNA variants than their French or British counterparts. This means only a few Spanish soldiers fell for the Nordid or Borreby look, contrary to what we previously thought.

Septentrion
11-26-2019, 12:02 AM
I didn't say that the English are always more KN than Belgians (surely there are Belgians of the type even though less than Brits, imo) but that Norton is more KN than prince Harry/De Bruyne.

I did not argue with that. I know that the Keltic Nordid type is commonest in the British Isles, where it is the principal Caucasoid racial type in the population. It is still a major racial element in Belgium especially Flanders and the Netherlands.

Rico33
11-26-2019, 12:37 AM
Ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! You still believe in that fairy tale? There were not that many Spaniards intermingling with us. They were probably not into non-Mediterranid women. They preferred the Penelope Cruz look, sexier I guess! Oh well according to a relatively recent study done on 1,300 Dutch and Flemish men done by geneticists from the University of Leuven. They found that Dutch and Flemish men had no more Spanish DNA variants than their French or British counterparts. This means only a few Spanish soldiers fell for the Nordid or Borreby look, contrary to what we previously thought.

If I say it is debunked, I DO NOT believe in the fairy tale.
Isn't it clear?
I also don't think that women came to conquer here, so I I doubt that Mediterranean women caused some people to look darker.
It is not because that there wasn't such influence that there isn't a significant amount of swarthiness. I asked where it DOES come from.

Septentrion
11-26-2019, 01:57 AM
Ok well then. No one said women came to conquer. In those days, soldiers were almost always males. Many a times our darker-haired Belgian and Dutch counterparts were thought to be of Iberian origin, but they aren’t. I said probably Spanish soldiers were not “interested” enough in our women during the occupation. Intermingling was on a very small scale. What you tagged as “swarthiness” in Belgium is from Alpinid, SubNordid, to an extent Atlantid racial components.

Rico33
11-26-2019, 03:07 AM
Ok well then. No one said women came to conquer. In those days, soldiers were almost always males. Many a times our darker-haired Belgian and Dutch counterparts were thought to be of Iberian origin, but they aren’t. I said probably Spanish soldiers were not “interested” enough in our women during the occupation. Intermingling was on a very small scale. What you tagged as “swarthiness” in Belgium is from Alpinid, SubNordid, to an extent Atlantid racial components.

Since we lean to the east French and south German people, it must be Alpinid mostly. Stretched out Alpinids, because taller by admixture.

Septentrion
11-26-2019, 08:29 AM
Since we lean to the east French and south German people, it must be Alpinid mostly. Stretched out Alpinids, because taller by admixture.

Leaning towards the East French and South Germans? No we do not. Genetically, we are somewhat closer to the North French, we still lie between the North French and the English or Dutch. This due to the fact our Dutch neighbors are much closer to the English than they are to us. Phenotypically, the Alpinid is centered in Central and East France with South Germany. While in Belgium, anthropometric measurements done by various anthropologists show us our head sizes average in (length+breadth) as a country to be the largest in continental Europe, only surpassed by the people of Ireland. A clear indication of the Borreby or North-West European Upper Paleolithic racial element which is centered in Southern Denmark. We are beyond the Alpinid modest head size.

Septentrion
11-26-2019, 09:10 AM

Leaning towards the East French and South Germans? No we do not. Genetically, we are somewhat closer to the North French, we still lie between the North French and the English or Dutch. This due to the fact our Dutch neighbors are much closer genetically of course to the English than they are to us. Phenotypically, the Alpinid is centered in Central and East France with South Germany. While in Belgium, anthropometric measurements done by various anthropologists show us our head sizes average in (length+breadth) as a country to be the largest in continental Europe, only surpassed by the people of Ireland. A clear indication of the Borreby or North-West European Upper Paleolithic racial element which is centered in Southern Denmark. We are beyond the Alpinid modest head size. Our tall stature is linked to the Nordid and Borreby elements. I think the Borreby average is taller than the Nordid ( Keltic). Our pigmentation as a whole is lighter than that of France and Southern Germany.

Rico33
11-26-2019, 01:52 PM
Leaning towards the East French and South Germans? No we do not. Genetically, we are somewhat closer to the North French, we still lie between the North French and the English or Dutch. This due to the fact our Dutch neighbors are much closer genetically of course to the English than they are to us. Phenotypically, the Alpinid is centered in Central and East France with South Germany. While in Belgium, anthropometric measurements done by various anthropologists show us our head sizes average in (length+breadth) as a country to be the largest in continental Europe, only surpassed by the people of Ireland. A clear indication of the Borreby or North-West European Upper Paleolithic racial element which is centered in Southern Denmark. We are beyond the Alpinid modest head size. Our tall stature is linked to the Nordid and Borreby elements. I think the Borreby average is taller than the Nordid ( Keltic). Our pigmentation as a whole is lighter than that of France and Southern Germany.
https://images.app.goo.gl/XdVkwwFxTUWjb1gh9
So is this picture wrong?
This is why I claimed so...

Septentrion
11-26-2019, 02:26 PM
The picture is not wrong, just take a good picture at it.
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QY7UsEVhgTE/XN4Yl2XVBZI/AAAAAAAAH2c/FTaqbGjpVzkzThHJhGa-Lkbg52GQQXhdQCLcBGAs/s1600/G25_East_Baltic_BA-IA_transition_scaled_OLS10.png

You can see the Eastern French are closer to Germans than they are to us.

Septentrion
11-26-2019, 02:33 PM
https://images.app.goo.gl/XdVkwwFxTUWjb1gh9
So is this picture wrong?
This is why I claimed so...

Here is a clearer picture.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WDxSAjMZStU/W_5xidAbfdI/AAAAAAAAHV0/pV8FPq687lkVyxbw4o22m7woMW15we5wACLcBGAs/s1600/G25_North_Euro_PCA.png

I think you can see the difference. We are as southerly genetically as you probably thought we were.

11-27-2019, 06:46 PM
Skin color

Pigmentation of subraces is not stable. For example, a German Tronder would most probably be darker than a Swedish or Norwegian Tronder. The same is also valid for the other subraces.

Septentrion
11-27-2019, 08:13 PM
A German Tronder might be darker than a Swedish or Norwegian, not because he’s German. It is rather due to other racial influences (e.g. West Alpinid, Dinarid, Atlantid).

Septentrion
11-27-2019, 08:17 PM
Pigmentation of subraces is not stable. For example, a German Tronder would most probably be darker than a Swedish or Norwegian Tronder. The same is also valid for the other subraces.

No it is not valid! When it’s implied that for example that a Swiss Keltic Nordid is as light as a British Keltic Nordid. If he or she is darker, it’s because of other racial admixtures present.

MustafaTekin
11-27-2019, 08:20 PM
Belgians have percentage-wise more "nordic looking" people than france, less than netherlands. borreby is the most dominant phenotype.

11-27-2019, 08:23 PM
No it is not valid! When it’s implied that for example that a Swiss Keltic Nordid is as light as a British Keltic Nordid. If he or she is darker, it’s because of other racial admixtures present.

Every subrace is more or less influenced by the other phenotypes in the area. I mean, there is no such thing as "pure" Keltic Nordid or "pure Tronder". Those subraces depend on cranial measurements and even if someone is metrically Keltic Nordid, we cannot be sure almost all of her parents or ancestors were Keltic Nordid.

11-27-2019, 08:25 PM

Therefore, a Swiss person measured as Keltic Nordid would most probably be darker than a British person measured as Keltic Nordid.

Septentrion
11-27-2019, 08:45 PM
Therefore, a Swiss person measured as Keltic Nordid would most probably be darker than a British person measured as Keltic Nordid.

No. I said, when they are darker, it’s due to other racial element. In Switzerland, it would most likely be West Alpinid or Dinarid or Mediterranid.

11-27-2019, 08:54 PM
No. I said, when they are darker, it’s due to other racial element. In Switzerland, it would most likely be West Alpinid or Dinarid or Mediterranid.

No it might not only because of other racial element. Climate is also an important factor in terms of pigmentation.

Septentrion
11-27-2019, 09:01 PM
[QUOTE=21993;6362103]Therefore, a Swiss person measured as Keltic Nordid would most probably be darker than a British person measured as Keltic Nordid.[/QUOT
For example: A Dinaricized-Meditarranid Greek is not lighter than a Dinaricized-Mediterranid Italian, only if other factors apply.

Septentrion
11-27-2019, 10:55 PM
Most posted pictures of Belgians, Flemish or Walloon, are far from KN in the European spectrum. A handful of Belgians that do have a KN doesn't disprove this.
I also cannot imagine why the few Belgians are so blind they can't see it is wrong.
I also have read silly logics of why they are called KN: they supposedly resemble British or maybe even Irish to outsiders, who are supposedly Keltic.
I also wonder if people who think KN is typical Flemish will have the perception that Belgian streets are full of foreign people. And I am not talking about immigrants here.

I do not share that perception.
The mean cephalic index for Flemish (79.2) and for Walloons (82). This makes Flemish mesocephalic, while Walloons are sub-brachycephals. The French (83.6), the Dutch (80.3), South German (84).

Rico33
11-27-2019, 11:02 PM
I do not share that perception.
The mean cephalic index for Flemish (79.2) and for Walloons (82). This makes Flemish mesocephalic, while Walloons are sub-brachycephals. The French (83.6), the Dutch (80.3), South German (84).

Again: your perception is what you read of Coon. Only in Antwerp people look more Dutch - ish.
Most people here have a lot above 80. Mine is 88, foreign instance. I am almost surely if you measure local people's head nowadays, it will be well above 80.
Many pigmentation maps are wrong too, you can see on the complexity where they did efforts to observe and where they did wild guesses.

Septentrion
11-28-2019, 12:10 AM
There are pure types or approximates. We call “textbook”. For example, an exaggeration for the Keltic Nordid is the Aran Nordid in Ireland, for the Borreby it is the Fehmarn Island in Germany. Pure types are more on individualistic side than as a group. Most people fall in the generalized category.

Rico33
11-28-2019, 12:13 AM
There are pure types or approximates. We call “textbook”. For example, an exaggeration for the Keltic Nordid is the Aran Nordid in Ireland, for the Borreby it is the Fehmarn Island in Germany. Pure types are more on individualistic side than as a group. Most people fall in the generalized category.

Do you have any idea where 'our' swarthy people come from?

Septentrion
11-28-2019, 07:42 AM
Again: your perception is what you read of Coon. Only in Antwerp people look more Dutch - ish.
Most people here have a lot above 80. Mine is 88, foreign instance. I am almost surely if you measure local people's head nowadays, it will be well above 80.
Many pigmentation maps are wrong too, you can see on the complexity where they did efforts to observe and where they did wild guesses.

You are a hyperbrachycephal. You cannot tag an individualistic example for a whole nation. You most likely will qualify for an Alpinid. That's O.K., I have already noted so many times the presence of the Alpinid strain in our population, much more so in the Walloons than in the Flemish. The Walloon mean cephalic index is 82, this means that there had to be quite a few people who were over 80 for the cephalic index. I did deny that. Walloons are mainly Borreby with Alpinid admixture. A cephalic index of over 85 is typical of the Alpine region of France. It has also been noted that in western Flanders, a certain amount of Borreby has been absorbed by the mainly Keltic Nordid population of Flanders. Finally not just mean cephalic index, but the mean head size of Belgians is too great to be within the Alpinid race, sure indication of the Borreby.
Pigmentation maps? what does that have to do, with this?
The facts are that Belgium as a whole is lighter-pigmented than France and even Wallonia is as a whole lighter than most of France.

Septentrion
11-28-2019, 08:05 AM
Do you have any idea where 'our' swarthy people come from?

Swarthy? Come on, "our" so-called swarthy people are not alien, they are naturally from our darker phenotypes present in our population whether be Alpinid, Atlantid, etc... Belgium is not the swarthiest nation in Western Europe either as you tend to present. Belgium as a whole is lighter-pigmented than France, even Wallonia our "darkest" region is still lighter than most French regions. The majority of us are light (brown/blond-haired with light eyes), our lightest areas are obviously nearest the Netherlands. Again I said majority not everyone.

Septentrion
11-28-2019, 08:17 AM

Some Belgian Keltic Nordids with some Borreby admixture from East Flanders measured by physical anthropologists were seen to be as light-skinned as the English KNs (74% of them had a pale skin type which will not tan or had not tanned but turned red on exposed parts). The Borreby admixture was shown through a higher mean for the cephalic index (81.2), as well as some slight mesorrhine tendencies.

Septentrion
11-28-2019, 09:38 AM

What do you mean by “Dutch-ish”? The Dutch also have their varieties. In fact, southern Netherlands is about as light-eyed as Belgium is, while other parts are lighter. There are also Alpinids, SubNordid, Atlantid individuals in the Netherlands but the strains are weaker than that of Belgium. Remember historical Flanders stretched from the southern Netherlands to northern France. This is before our country was born in 1830.

Rico33
11-28-2019, 10:15 AM
What do you mean by “Dutch-ish”? The Dutch also have their varieties. In fact, southern Netherlands is about as light-eyed as Belgium is, while other parts are lighter. There are also Alpinids, SubNordid, Atlantid individuals in the Netherlands but the strains are weaker than that of Belgium. Remember historical Flanders stretched from the southern Netherlands to northern France. This is before our country was born in 1830.

The original Flanders is only the two western Belgian provinces plus those two small parts across the border. The rest is called Flanders due to a lack of inspiration.

Rico33
11-28-2019, 10:41 AM
Swarthy? Come on, "our" so-called swarthy people are not alien, they are naturally from our darker phenotypes present in our population whether be Alpinid, Atlantid, etc... Belgium is not the swarthiest nation in Western Europe either as you tend to present. Belgium as a whole is lighter-pigmented than France, even Wallonia our "darkest" region is still lighter than most French regions. The majority of us are light (brown/blond-haired with light eyes), our lightest areas are obviously nearest the Netherlands. Again I said majority not everyone.

I am talking about beauty admixture here. If it is not Iberian, where does it come from?

Rico33
11-28-2019, 10:44 AM
You are a hyperbrachycephal. You cannot tag an individualistic example for a whole nation. You most likely will qualify for an Alpinid. That's O.K., I have already noted so many times the presence of the Alpinid strain in our population, much more so in the Walloons than in the Flemish. The Walloon mean cephalic index is 82, this means that there had to be quite a few people who were over 80 for the cephalic index. I did deny that. Walloons are mainly Borreby with Alpinid admixture. A cephalic index of over 85 is typical of the Alpine region of France. It has also been noted that in western Flanders, a certain amount of Borreby has been absorbed by the mainly Keltic Nordid population of Flanders. Finally not just mean cephalic index, but the mean head size of Belgians is too great to be within the Alpinid race, sure indication of the Borreby.
The facts are that Belgium as a whole is lighter-pigmented than France and even Wallonia is as a whole lighter than most of France.

Why don't you come up with new statistics about native Belgians?

Rico33
11-28-2019, 11:05 AM

Septentrion
11-28-2019, 02:29 PM

Blue eyes only:
Belgium - 28.9%
Switzerland - 28%
France - 20.2%
Spain - 11.75%
Italy - 10.3%
Portugal - 7.5%

Septentrion
11-28-2019, 02:41 PM
Newer stats show that the Keltic Nordid race is predominant in Flanders, while the Borreby is a majority element in Wallonia.
Most native Belgium (95%) belong to the Nordish or Northern European subrace. This so-called Nordish subrace also encompasses mainly the people of Scandinavia, Iceland, the British Isles and our northern neighbor the Netherlands.

Rico33
11-28-2019, 02:59 PM
Newer stats show that the Keltic Nordid race is predominant in Flanders, while the Borreby is a majority element in Wallonia.
Most native Belgium (95%) belong to the Nordish or Northern European subrace. This so-called Nordish subrace also encompasses mainly the people of Scandinavia, Iceland, the British Isles and our northern neighbor the Netherlands.

Scandinavians have different skull shapes and wider eyes. If have yet to see or hear a Scandinavian claim that Flemish resemble Scandinavians. Some overlapping isn't the same as resemblance.
Alsop can you give me the source of the stats, that probably doesn't even mention such terminology or even skull shapes...?

Septentrion
11-29-2019, 01:15 AM
Subraces goes over borders. A Hallstatt is a Hallstatt wherever they are seen.

Septentrion
11-29-2019, 02:01 AM

Flemings have the strongest descent from Ancient Belgae and Frankish people who were predominantly belonged to Nordid category of Iron Age Kelts with absorbed Borreby element. Walloons retained more of the earlier inhabitants who were Alpine + Borreby mix added with Nordid admixtures from Belgae people. The difference between us and Brits, is the frequency of brachycephalizing elements are greater in our population.

Rico33
11-29-2019, 02:08 AM
Flemings have the strongest descent from Ancient Belgae and Frankish people who were predominantly belonged to Nordid category of Iron Age Kelts with absorbed Borreby element. Walloons retained more of the earlier inhabitants who were Alpine + Borreby mix added with Nordid admixtures from Belgae people. The difference between us and Brits, is the frequency of brachycephalizing elements are greater in our population.

Nordic people have predominantly haplogroup I, which is not dominant here. The Brachycephalic people are a proof of Alpine descend for paternal lineages. The blond hair and light eyes people have is mostly from maternal lineages.

Septentrion
11-29-2019, 02:52 AM
You cannot link a phenotype to a haplogroup. You should know better.

Rico33
11-29-2019, 03:10 AM
You cannot link a phenotype to a haplogroup. You should know better.

Not directly, but there can be overlapping patterns. Where haplogroup R1b is dominant, there tends to be a certain type of looks. Even if the people who live there with such look don't necessarily have the haplogroup.

Septentrion
11-29-2019, 05:58 AM
Not directly, but there can be overlapping patterns. Where haplogroup R1b is dominant, there tends to be a certain type of looks. Even if the people who live there with such look don't necessarily have the haplogroup.

The R1b is most common in Western, parts of Southern and Northern Europe. This in Alpinid, Nordid, Mediterranid, Brunn, Borreby lands. There is no certain phenotypes.

Rico33
11-29-2019, 06:33 AM
The R1b is most common in Western, parts of Southern and Northern Europe. This in Alpinid, Nordid, Mediterranid, Brunn, Borreby lands. There is no certain phenotypes.

Those phenotypes are part Alpinid. The 'R1b wave' into Europe brought traits like smaller faces, higher heads that lean upward at the back instead of occipital buns. Where haplogroup I is dominant, people tend to have more occipital buns. If you don't want to be superficial about this, then you need to take this in consideration.

Septentrion
11-29-2019, 08:07 AM
Those phenotypes are part Alpinid. The 'R1b wave' into Europe brought traits like smaller faces, higher heads that lean upward at the back instead of occipital buns. Where haplogroup I is dominant, people tend to have more occipital buns. If you don't want to be superficial about this, then you need to take this in consideration.

How are they Alpinid? Head size of the Alpine is moderate and “infantile” traits of the Alpinid are not common in the Brunn for example. How is the Mediterranid or Nordid Alpinid?

Rico33
11-29-2019, 08:12 AM
How are they Alpinid? Head size of the Alpine is moderate and “infantile” traits of the Alpinid are not common in the Brunn for example. How is the Mediterranid or Nordid Alpinid?

Pure méditerranéan and Nordic aren't. But KN and Borreby are. And probably some others as well, like Noric. It may cause 'Dinaric' traits too...

Septentrion
11-29-2019, 04:03 PM
Do not tag every subrace as Alpinid. This is insanity.
The Norid is Keltic Nordid by Dinarid admixture or East Europid by Dinarid admixture. It is not an Alpinid, totally different.
The Keltic Nordid is a sister type of the Hallstatt Nordid slightly admixed with other elements.

Rico33
11-29-2019, 04:19 PM
Do not tag every subrace as Alpinid. This is insanity.

I just said I don't do it with every subrace. Stop reading the opposite of what I typed.
I am pretty sure that other people here would agree that KN and Borreby and some others are simply part Alpinid.

Septentrion
11-29-2019, 04:47 PM
I just said I don't do it with every subrace. Stop reading the opposite of what I typed.

I am pretty sure that other people here would agree that KN and Borreby and some others are simply part Alpinid.

The Dinarid is a separate subrace. It is a neighbor to the Alpinid not the same. Facial traits, stature, body builds are different from the Alpinid. Even with the Alpinid subrace is the West Alpinid branch of West Europe and the Gorid branch of Eastern Europe. The Alpinid is probably the most spread out of our European Caucasoid subraces.

Septentrion
11-29-2019, 04:54 PM

It would be good for you to know what you are talking about. The KN is part of the Nordid subrace not Alpinid, secondly the Borreby is a Northern Upper Paleolithic with the Brunn and Dalofaelid.

This map can help, since you seem somehow clueless.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmKE8akXcAAQNlZ.jpg

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1534987709055.jpg

Rico33
11-29-2019, 05:00 PM
It would be good for you to know what you are talking about. The KN is part of the Nordid subrace not Alpinid, secondly the Borreby is a Northern Upper Paleolithic with the Brunn and Dalofaelid.

This map can help, since you seem somehow clueless.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmKE8akXcAAQNlZ.jpg

But that map doesn't say anything.
And admixtures can be classified with whatever suits your ideology...

The Belgian KN people should get a different name, as they are genetically closer to the Alpinid peoples of Eastern France and southwest Germany. They didn't get the looks by evolving in the mountains, by the way.

Rico33
11-29-2019, 05:06 PM
Also, less and less people take the classifications seriously. It is pseudo scientific and only good for 'intellectual' masturbation. Have fun with that.
Putting Belgian population, north or south,with Scandinavians is a almost like calling someone black because of a great grand parent that was black.

Septentrion
11-29-2019, 06:33 PM
But that map doesn't say anything.
And admixtures can be classified with whatever suits your ideology...

The Belgian KN people should get a different name, as they are genetically closer to the Alpinid peoples of Eastern France and southwest Germany. They didn't get the looks by evolving in the mountains, by the way.

You are confused. Why should Belgian Keltic Nordids get a different name? Belgium is not the only nation where the Keltic Nordid type is found by the way. In every nation, there are cases of admixtures nothing surprising. By the way you are yelling South-West Germany. Anthropological facts are that South-West Germany is the most Nordid part of Germany. It was nicknamed, “Old Frankish country”, in this part of Germany that the Frankish people settled strongly. The Ancient Franks were predominantly of the Keltic Nordid phenotype. The rest of Southern Germany is strongly Alpinid. Germany as a whole is not Nordid, rather North-West Cromagnid types such as the Borreby and Dalofaelid dominate especially in the very northern part. So South-West Germany might show similarities with Belgium and the Netherlands regarding the Nordid types. Nevertheless there are strong Borreby and Dalofaelid admixtures in South-West Germany too. Germany is not Nordid in the same way, Sweden or Norway (Hallstatt) or England (Keltic) is. It was the Ancient Franks who also strengthened the Nordid element in Belgium, in fact it was from Frankish language that Dutch and Flemish speech came from.

Septentrion
11-29-2019, 06:47 PM
Also, less and less people take the classifications seriously. It is pseudo scientific and only good for 'intellectual' masturbation. Have fun with that.
Putting Belgian population, north or south,with Scandinavians is a almost like calling someone black because of a great grand parent that was black.

Stop irrational comparisons like that. Both Belgian and Scandinavian populations are of the northern branch of the European Caucasoid race. The Black and White comparison is foolishness and senseless! If your grand-parent was Black, then you might classify as a “quadroon” in some countries or just as “Black” in Anglo-Saxon countries (e.g. US or Canada). Another point do not confuse anthropology with genetics.

Rico33
11-29-2019, 08:16 PM
Stop irrational comparisons like that. Both Belgian and Scandinavian populations are of the northern branch of the European Caucasoid race. The Black and White comparison is foolishness and senseless! If your grand-parent was Black, then you might classify as a “quadroon” in some countries or just as “Black” in Anglo-Saxon countries (e.g. US or Canada). Another point do not confuse anthropology with genetics.

You recently saw the cluster picture that showed Belgians leaning towards the southern types, and plenty of locals have the looks for it. You are just a Nordicist and racist.

Septentrion
11-29-2019, 08:52 PM
You recently saw the cluster picture that showed Belgians leaning towards the southern types, and plenty of locals have the looks for it. You are just a Nordicist and racist.

I am not a Nordicist, let alone a racist. Far from it! I respect everyone no matter who they are. Nevertheless, I am truth teller and say things the way they are. I am not a hypocrite, that’s all. In the genetical picture, we can see Belgians as a whole are lying between Central Europeans ( French, French East, Germans, etc..,) and Northern Europeans ( English, Irish, Norwegians, etc...). It is a known fact that the Keltic Nordid subrace centered in the United Kingdom spills into the Low Countries especially Northern Belgium (Flanders) and the Netherlands. While the Alpinid transitions from France into the Borreby of the Low Countries. Other Keltic Nordid areas (Secondary zone) are in South-West Germany and Northern as well Western Switzerland.

Rico33
11-29-2019, 08:59 PM
I am not a Nordicist, let alone a racist. Far from it! I respect everyone no matter who they are. Nevertheless, I am truth teller and say things the way they are. I am not a hypocrite, that’s all. In the genetical picture, we can see Belgians as a whole are lying between Central Europeans ( French, French East, Germans, etc..,) and Northern Europeans ( English, Irish, Norwegians, etc...). It is a known fact that the Keltic Nordid subrace centered in the United Kingdom spills into the Low Countries especially Northern Belgium (Flanders) and the Netherlands. While the Alpinid transitions from France into the Borreby of the Low Countries. Other Keltic Nordid areas (Secondary zone) are in South-West Germany and Northern as well Western Switzerland.

It should be the other way around :
The software called KN type spills into England. This region was populated before England. This is the problem with geographic names for the phenotypes that migrate.
It is also the other way around for the Scandinavian people, who have more descendance from central Europe than we have from Scandinavians.

Septentrion
11-30-2019, 03:47 AM
It should be the other way around :
The software called KN type spills into England. This region was populated before England. This is the problem with geographic names for the phenotypes that migrate.
It is also the other way around for the Scandinavian people, who have more descendance from central Europe than we have from Scandinavians.

The KN is commonest in the British Isles, where it forms the principal racial element. Thus it could be called the center of the KN type.
The HN is commonest in the Sweden and East Norway. This could called the center of the HN.

Rico33
11-30-2019, 04:05 AM
The KN is commonest in the British Isles, where it forms the principal racial element. Thus it could be called the center of the KN type.
The HN is commonest in the Sweden and East Norway. This could called the center of the HN.

That is a pointless way of classification from a historical point of view. It is like calling Siberians 'Sinid'.

Septentrion
11-30-2019, 09:18 AM
That is a pointless way of classification from a historical point of view. It is like calling Siberians 'Sinid'.
Sinids are in China not Siberia.

Rico33
11-30-2019, 09:20 AM
Sinids are in China not Siberia.

No, really???

Septentrion
11-30-2019, 01:05 PM
The KN most common hair color is not blond, it light or medium brown. The eyes are typically blue, but predominantly light-mixed.

Rico33
11-30-2019, 01:10 PM
The KN most common hair color is not blond, it light or medium brown. The eyes are typically blue, but predominantly light-mixed.

Then why is it called 'Nordic'? Even the Keltic part is questionable. Why not 'Alpinid Atlantic' or 'Financial Fraud-oid'?

Rico33
11-30-2019, 01:17 PM
Or just 'Frankish'.

Septentrion
11-30-2019, 01:56 PM
Nordid or Nordic = Northern
Keltic = Celtic
Keltic Nordid type = Northern Celtic type
The phenotype was most common among the Northern Kelts.
It’s that simple.

Septentrion
11-30-2019, 01:59 PM
Or just 'Frankish'.
When Frankish skeletal series were studied by anthropologists. They were found to be identical to the northern Kelts material studied before them. That’s all.

Rico33
11-30-2019, 02:03 PM
Nordid or Nordic = Northern
Keltic = Celtic
Keltic Nordid type = Northern Celtic type
The phenotype was most common among the Northern Kelts.
It’s that simple.

To me, Nordic means wide blue eyes, very blond hair, big jawlines, low cephalic index, heavy hips...

Rico33
11-30-2019, 02:06 PM
When Frankish skeletal series were studied by anthropologists. They were found to be identical to the northern Kelts material studied before them. That’s all.

Are they also identical to the modern people from these regions?

Septentrion
11-30-2019, 02:07 PM
The KN hair color spectrum may range from platinum-blond to blackish-brown. However the most common hair color is light or medium brown. This makes it generally darker-haired than its sister type which is the HN or SkandoNordid which is an almost exclusively blond type.

The Lawspeaker
11-30-2019, 02:08 PM
Belgen ? Zuid-Nederlanders.

https://i.imgur.com/yWuHrty.jpg

Rico33
11-30-2019, 02:12 PM

...of zijn Zuid Nederlanders halve Belgen/Vlamingen? Daar kunnen we eindeloos mentaal over masturberen. Klaar...?:D

The Lawspeaker
11-30-2019, 02:14 PM
...of zijn Zuid Nederlanders halve Belgen/Vlamingen? Daar kunnen we eindeloos mentaal over masturberen. Klaar...?:D

Klopt helemaal. Ik had vroeger helemaal niets met de andere kant van de rivieren hoewel ik een Haagse vader heb. Het was bekant buitenland.

Rico33
11-30-2019, 02:19 PM
Klopt helemaal. Ik had vroeger helemaal niets met de andere kant van de rivieren hoewel ik een Haagse vader heb. Het was bekant buitenland.

Ik heb halve zuid Nederlandsers in de familie, die Nederlandse familie is typisch van onder de Rijn.

The Lawspeaker
11-30-2019, 02:20 PM
Het zal de afgelopen 20 jaar wel wat zijn veranderd maar we ware eerder op Belgie ingesteld dan op de Randstad. Je kon als kind al snel alles in franken omzetten en voor het nieuws keken we naar de BRT. De radio stond op Studio Brussel. Komt omdat we relatief dicht bij de grens zaten en moeder was in Breda opgegroeid.

The Lawspeaker
11-30-2019, 02:21 PM
Ik heb halve zuid Nederlandsers in de familie, die Nederlandse familie is typisch van onder de Rijn.

Dan zie je dat er al snel een groot cultuurverschil is tussen de Hollanders en Brabant en Limburg.

Septentrion
11-30-2019, 02:34 PM

Vlaanderen was van Zuid Nederland tot Noord Frankrijk!

Septentrion
11-30-2019, 02:55 PM

You come from a Keltic Nordid family, accept it as it is. Stop playing the “Alpinid” card!

The Lawspeaker
11-30-2019, 02:56 PM

De Spanjaarden, de Republiek en de Fransen hebben er een rotzooi van gemaakt: de Nederlanden zijn uit elkaar gevallen en hele stukken zijn nu door de Fransen in beslag genomen.

Rico33
11-30-2019, 03:08 PM
You come from a Keltic Nordid family, accept it as it is. Stop playing the “Alpinid” card!

You never saw my family. Almost none of them would fit in the thread. I don't even know what this has to do with them, not me, being part Dutch. It is my aunt's ex husband that is Dutch.
Stop playing the Viking card. You will never be one. Ever.

Rico33
11-30-2019, 03:09 PM

Brabant en Limburg zijn eigenlijk niet Vlaanderen.

Septentrion
11-30-2019, 05:03 PM
You never saw my family. Almost none of them would fit in the thread. I don't even know what this has to do with them, not me, being part Dutch. It is my aunt's ex husband that is Dutch.
Stop playing the Viking card. You will never be one. Ever.

If your family doesn’t fit the Nordid, they will most likely fit the Borreby card. I am not of Skandonordid (Viking). I have never claim that. I fit within the Keltic Nordic with Borreby admixture. There are among us those who are of Hallstatt Nordid type, but they are definitely less numerous.

Septentrion
11-30-2019, 05:53 PM

Firstly before going there. You had to be informed how classifications and how criterias are made. The Nordid race is not only based on having blond hair and blue eyes ( too simplistic). It is more than that! The majority of Belgians (adults) have light or medium brown hair, darker shades are a little more common among Walloons, while lighter shades slightly more common among the Flemish. Metrically, the KN plays a major in the Flemish while the Borreby mixed with some Alpinid plays a major role in Wallonia,

Rico33
11-30-2019, 09:43 PM
If your family doesn’t fit the Nordid, they will most likely fit the Borreby card. I am not of Skandonordid (Viking). I have never claim that. I fit within the Keltic Nordic with Borreby admixture. There are among us those who are of Hallstatt Nordid type, but they are definitely less numerous.

There is so much more than KN and Borreby types here. I bet less than half of the Flemish look like those two phenotypes.

Rico33
11-30-2019, 10:06 PM
Give me one picture of Flemish crowds that would fit the KN thread.

Septentrion
12-01-2019, 01:45 AM
There is so much more than KN and Borreby types here. I bet less than half of the Flemish look like those two phenotypes.

Of course, there is much more. I am just naming the most dominant ones. However, I walk through a Belgian crowd in Brussels or Ghent or Namur or Charleroi or Antwerp, I will see many more phenotypes on individual basis. I know that everyday at least, I will come across Keltic Nordid, Borreby, and also Subnordid/West Alpinid here and there. This is concerning native Belgians, but other people have even other phenotypes.

Rico33
12-03-2019, 01:40 AM
Of course, there is much more. I am just naming the most dominant ones. However, I walk through a Belgian crowd in Brussels or Ghent or Namur or Charleroi or Antwerp, I will see many more phenotypes on individual basis. I know that everyday at least, I will come across Keltic Nordid, Borreby, and also Subnordid/West Alpinid here and there. This is concerning native Belgians, but other people have even other phenotypes.
https://images.app.goo.gl/5nZcbsPJ71toFb2g7
https://images.app.goo.gl/GEPRFcMXzWL7L1by8

Rico33
12-03-2019, 04:35 AM
Some more good examples.
https://images.app.goo.gl/iUKnc71rj43NRYmQ7

Septentrion
12-03-2019, 08:08 AM
Some more good examples.
https://images.app.goo.gl/iUKnc71rj43NRYmQ7

I actually see a lot of the large-headed type (Borreby) in the pictures posted mixed with pinched nose Nordid type.

Rico33
12-03-2019, 09:50 AM
I actually see a lot of the large-headed type (Borreby) in the pictures posted mixed with pinched nose Nordid type.

These traits don't originate in the North. Unless for Sami people. So I don't have any idea why it is called 'Nordic'.
Also, you can't claim us as a whole to be less 'Mongoloid' than those others based on the pictures.

Septentrion
12-03-2019, 04:45 PM
These traits don't originate in the North. Unless for Sami people. So I don't have any idea why it is called 'Nordic'.
Also, you can't claim us as a whole to be less 'Mongoloid' than those others based on the pictures.

The large-headed Borreby is from North-West Europe and was present the Nordid arrived in that part of Europe. Borreby is grouped with the Dalofaelid and Brunn. I already explained why is the Nordid is called so. If you want to see Mongoloid look, it's not native on Belgians, that you will find it. Belgians as a whole are one the "most European" there is! The Irish, British, Bretons and Dutch as well! Remember all European Caucasoids can be traced to one group of humans who lived 35,000 years ago here in Belgium. Definitely not Mongoloids, OK.

Rico33
12-03-2019, 05:01 PM
The large-headed Borreby is from North-West Europe and was present the Nordid arrived in that part of Europe. Borreby is grouped with the Dalofaelid and Brunn. I already explained why is the Nordid is called so. If you want to see Mongoloid look, it's not native on Belgians, that you will find it. Belgians as a whole are one the "most European" there is! The Irish, British, Bretons and Dutch as well! Remember all European Caucasoids can be traced to one group of humans who lived 35,000 years ago here in Belgium. Definitely not Mongoloids, OK.

You really think that the same lineages are here for 35000 years?

Rico33
12-03-2019, 05:06 PM
I also never see you, Septentrion, never classify people. Seems too much of a challenge to you.

Septentrion
12-03-2019, 05:28 PM
You really think that the same lineages are here for 35000 years?

https://www.neweurope.eu/article/all-europeans-are-belgians/

Rico33
12-03-2019, 05:34 PM
https://www.neweurope.eu/article/all-europeans-are-belgians/ I can't read fully but I can read this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3569545/The-founding-fathers-Europe-DNA-reveals-Europeans-related-group-lived-Belgium-35-000-years-ago.html
It also mentions Czech people. And how did Czech people look again? Was it Nordic? Hallstatt?

Septentrion
12-04-2019, 01:39 AM
I can't read fully but I can read this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3569545/The-founding-fathers-Europe-DNA-reveals-Europeans-related-group-lived-Belgium-35-000-years-ago.html
It also mentions Czech people. And how did Czech people look again? Was it Nordic? Hallstatt?

There also old remains found in the Czech Republic which dates 4,000 years younger than the Belgian ones but are linked. We cannot at this point talk about Nordid, Alpinid, Borreby, etc.... Humans, you know have changed over time. The phenotypes present in the modern Czech population have nothing to do with those 30,000 years ago.

Rico33
12-04-2019, 03:01 AM
There also old remains found in the Czech Republic which dates 4,000 years younger than the Belgian ones but are linked. We cannot at this point talk about Nordid, Alpinid, Borreby, etc.... Humans, you know have changed over time. The phenotypes present in the modern Czech population have nothing to do with those 30,000 years ago.

The phenotypes of Belgians didn't exist either back then.
This part of Europe only became significantly populated 1500 years ago or so. During migration period.

Septentrion
12-04-2019, 08:18 AM
The phenotypes of Belgians didn't exist either back then.
This part of Europe only became significantly populated 1500 years ago or so. During migration period.

I said the phenotypes back then were different from what it is today. My point again was that all Caucasoid Europeans without exception today can be traced back to that group which lived here in Belgium, North-West Europe. They are our primordial ancestors.

Rico33
12-04-2019, 08:21 AM
I said the phenotypes back then were different from what it is today. My point again was that all Caucasoid Europeans without exception today can be traced back to that group which lived here in Belgium, North-West Europe. They are our primordial ancestors.

Maternal or paternal lineages?

Septentrion
12-04-2019, 03:17 PM
This Flemish football player is Keltic Nordid.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/incoming/article3247541.ece/alternates/s927b/image-17-toby-alderweireld-potential-target-for-liverpool-fc-576884745.jpg

This Walloon football player is Keltic Nordid.
http://img.uefa.com/imgml/TP/players/14/2011/324x324/104892.jpg

This Flemish crowd is Keltic Nordid, one of them has red hair like me.
http://sintpietersleeuw.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/2012-06-02-nva_sint-pieters-leeuw_kandidaten-gemeenteraadsverkiezingen-2012.jpg

Rico33
12-04-2019, 03:20 PM
This Flemish football player is Keltic Nordid.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/incoming/article3247541.ece/alternates/s927b/image-17-toby-alderweireld-potential-target-for-liverpool-fc-576884745.jpg

But not British looking at all. And not a very common type. His eyes are very un-Nordic and even kinda mongoloid. He has mini epicanthic fold like I have... ANE? Huns? He also has the straight hair...

Septentrion
12-04-2019, 03:26 PM
But not British looking at all. And not a very common type. His eyes are very un-Nordic and even kinda mongoloid. He has mini epicanthic fold like I have... ANE? Huns? He also has the straight hair...

That Flemish fellow passes as English any given day, what are you talking about?

Rico33
12-04-2019, 03:34 PM
That Flemish fellow passes as English any given day, what are you talking about?

Obviously we don't live in early medieval times anymore, but this is not an average British 'KN' look. He is too pigmented in his skin and deep set eyes are very typical for Belgians, compared to the British. I also have deep set eyes.

Septentrion
12-04-2019, 03:35 PM

Tanya Dexters is Nordid.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/130/384999483_fd10899032.jpg

Rico33
12-04-2019, 03:43 PM
Tanya Dexters is Nordid.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/130/384999483_fd10899032.jpg
Not the most common type here. She is certainly not robust looking through. I am sure her overall body type is typical for here too.

Septentrion
12-04-2019, 04:13 PM

Stop the Hunnish hunt. We Belgians are too European for that. Even if we wanted to be Mongoloid, we are not! Secondly not all English are KN, others are North Atlantid, Anglo-Saxon, Brunn, Hallstatt Nordid, Tronder, Borreby, Paleo-Atlantid, Dalofaelid, Norid.

Septentrion
12-04-2019, 04:27 PM
This Flemish is a textbook Keltic Nordid.
https://i.imgur.com/zvy2d.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/TzT4G.jpg

Rico33
12-04-2019, 04:37 PM

That is way too caricaturist because he is overly thin. He looks like he has Marfan syndrome. He doesn't look average at all.

Rico33
12-04-2019, 04:41 PM
Stop the Hunnish hunt. We Belgians are too European for that. Even if we wanted to be Mongoloid, we are not! Secondly not all English are KN, others are North Atlantid, Anglo-Saxon, Brunn, Hallstatt Nordid, Tronder, Borreby, Paleo-Atlantid, Dalofaelid, Norid.

No. Hallstatt types and such. Those with wide eyes. Even typical Russians have more ancient European blood. Certain Mediterranean people also have more ancient European.
https://youtu.be/Z0l0wtNmylI these are the most European.

Rico33
12-04-2019, 05:25 PM

And what makes us look 'Keltic'? What traits?

Septentrion
12-05-2019, 07:55 PM

Belgium is not the only European nation to have natives who are skin type 4.
These are example explaining the various skin phototypes:
http://www.hairport1.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/fitzpatrick-skin-type-scale_219892.png
Type 1 to 4 in;

Belgians
13.2%
20.7%
37.7%
28.4%

Dutch
6.5%
19.5%
52%
21.8%

French
11.3%
25.7%
30.9%
31.8%

Rico33
12-05-2019, 10:05 PM
Belgium is not the only European nation to have natives who are skin type 4.
These are example explaining the various skin phototypes:
http://www.hairport1.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/fitzpatrick-skin-type-scale_219892.png
Type 1 to 4 in;

Belgians
13.2%
20.7%
37.7%
28.4%

Dutch
6.5%
19.5%
52%
21.8%

French
11.3%
25.7%
30.9%
31.8%

https://images.app.goo.gl/UDbS4YQxfXzKBnYF6

Septentrion
12-07-2019, 11:48 AM
https://images.app.goo.gl/UDbS4YQxfXzKBnYF6

Yep. You should also take a look at skin type I. You'll see that Belgium scores pretty high on it, more than Scandinavian countries, Netherlands. Why do you think that it is so?

Rico33
12-07-2019, 12:50 PM
Yep. You should also take a look at skin type I. You'll see that Belgium scores pretty high on it, more than Scandinavian countries, Netherlands. Why do you think that it is so?

To compensate the high score on 4?

Septentrion
12-08-2019, 11:27 AM
To compensate the high score on 4?

No, come on! It is due to a higher Celtic strain from the Ancient Belgae tribes. Celts were a very fair-skinned people.

Rico33
12-08-2019, 11:33 AM
No, come on! It is due to a higher Celtic strain from the Ancient Belgae tribes. Celts were a very fair-skinned people.
Then where does the 'wog' come from? It is not Iberian, so where is it from? West Asia?

Septentrion
12-08-2019, 11:06 PM
Then where does the 'wog' come from? It is not Iberian, so where is it from? West Asia?

Wog? We Belgians are not Wogs!!! Since when! The skin type 4 stems from Alpinids, to a lesser extent Subnordids, Atlantids present in our population. Where are you getting the “West Asian” rubbish from? We are Belgians, hello! We are one of the most European people, there is. We are North-West Europeans.

Septentrion
12-08-2019, 11:18 PM
Towards Eastern French and Southern Germans.

These are the Caucasoid racial types which dominate our population:
Nordid (Keltic)
Borreby
Subnordid (Nordid - Alpine)
Alpinid ( West Alpinid)
Obviously if one went from one individual to another, he or she will find many more. However, those four dominate here.

Rico33
12-08-2019, 11:55 PM
Wog? We Belgians are not Wogs!!! Since when! The skin type 4 stems from Alpinids, to a lesser extent Subnordids, Atlantids present in our population. Where are you getting the “West Asian” rubbish from? We are Belgians, hello! We are one of the most European people, there is. We are North-West Europeans.

It does come from West Asia, ever heard of population history? Do you you really think that the core of the western European population is here for 35000 years? Where does Tobback's phenotype come from? What is he? An Alföldi! Maggie de Block. Well...? Local convergent evolution ?

Rico33
12-08-2019, 11:56 PM
These are the Caucasoid racial types which dominate our population:
Nordid (Keltic)
Borreby
Subnordid (Nordid - Alpine)
Alpinid ( West Alpinid)
Obviously if one went from one individual to another, he or she will find many more. However, those four dominate here.

Stop quoting Coon. Start observing people.

Septentrion
12-09-2019, 12:35 AM
Stop quoting Coon. Start observing people.

What you need to do, is pick up a book and read. You have no clue concerning physical anthropology.

Rico33
12-09-2019, 12:40 AM
What you need to do, is pick up a book and read. You have no clue concerning physical anthropology.
Old books by Coon, who is ridiculed by most sensible people here. I am sure that those books would help me become blind of phenotypes like that of Tobback, who is an Alföldi. Maggie de Block will become a wide eyed dolichocephalic blond. And thin.
We will all look like Swedish,once my eyes are opened by those old books.

Septentrion
12-09-2019, 05:40 PM
Old books by Coon, who is ridiculed by most sensible people here. I am sure that those books would help me become blind of phenotypes like that of Tobback, who is an Alföldi. Maggie de Block will become a wide eyed dolichocephalic blond. And thin.
We will all look like Swedish,once my eyes are opened by those old books.

The Keltic Nordid is not prevalent in Sweden. This is why I encouraged you a little bit on this topic. This will stop from making irrational statements! You most likely did not know what was meant by Keltic Nordid and how they came about that name. Therefore your statements are based on bottomless foundation. If you are not interested in anthropological terms, then why discuss it?
Terms such as Nordid, Alpinid, etc... are discussed on a physical anthropological basis. If you are ignorant, then that is why you seem confused.

Rico33
12-09-2019, 07:29 PM
The Keltic Nordid is not prevalent in Sweden. This is why I encouraged you a little bit on this topic. This will stop from making irrational statements! You most likely did not know what was meant by Keltic Nordid and how they came about that name. Therefore your statements are based on bottomless foundation. If you are not interested in anthropological terms, then why discuss it?
Terms such as Nordid, Alpinid, etc... are discussed on a physical anthropological basis. If you are ignorant, then that is why you seem confused.

If you think I tried to assume KN is Swedish, then you are probably not smart enough for counter 'arguments'.
While people here start to realize that the categories are silly, you become even more proud you can memorize outdated books.

And still you don't apply your 'expertise' in the Taxonomy section. Only once because I said you never do.
Because you are awful at it.

Septentrion
12-09-2019, 09:42 PM
If you think I tried to assume KN is Swedish, then you are probably not smart enough for counter 'arguments'.
While people here start to realize that the categories are silly, you become even more proud you can memorize outdated books.

And still you don't apply your 'expertise' in the Taxonomy section. Only once because I said you never do.
Because you are awful at it.

Fair enough. If you don’t believe in categories or phenotypes. Then why discuss a physical anthropological subject? How come you are saying “taxonomy”, it is useless to you. Or you only do so when it comes to Belgium.

Rico33
12-09-2019, 10:00 PM
Fair enough. If you don’t believe in categories or phenotypes. Then why discuss a physical anthropological subject? How come you are saying “taxonomy”, it is useless to you. Or you only do so when it comes to Belgium.

Because you make wrong, or better : none, observations about Belgians.
Nobody else makes a decent observation about us. You only memorize Coon in order never to use it in the Taxonomy section. Because you can't. You are absolutely unable to apply. Even after me posting several topics of Belgians in that section. I am not going to show you the links towards them, you are supposed to be there obsessively. You only come to show off how much you memorized Coon.

Septentrion
12-10-2019, 02:36 AM
Because you make wrong, or better : none, observations about Belgians.
Nobody else makes a decent observation about us. You only memorize Coon in order never to use it in the Taxonomy section. Because you can't. You are absolutely unable to apply. Even after me posting several topics of Belgians in that section. I am not going to show you the links towards them, you are supposed to be there obsessively. You only come to show off how much you memorized Coon.

Who told you that all my answers are based on Coon’s? I read way more works than just that of Carleton Coon.

Septentrion
12-10-2019, 02:38 AM
Dana Winner the singer from Flanders is of the Nordid phenotype.

Rico33
12-10-2019, 04:17 AM
Dana Winner the singer from Flanders is of the Nordid phenotype.

Yay! You could think of an example! You also only noticed this phenotype in the threads I made. And you ignored the other ones. Tobback and the Elias Cobbaut.

Septentrion
12-10-2019, 10:33 PM
Yay! You could think of an example! You also only noticed this phenotype in the threads I made. And you ignored the other ones. Tobback and the Elias Cobbaut.

I have already given plenty of example of Belgians who would qualify as KNs. Dana Winner is just one of them. I did not ignore any other, but I said that they do not dominate in the same light the KN does in our population!

Elias Cobbaut might not be your “typical” Flemish or Dutch person, though would qualify under the West Alpinid phenotype, common in Western Europe particularly in France. He also show Atlantid admixture.

The easy one for me is Tobback who looks Borreby with some Paleo-Atlantid admixture.

Rico33
12-10-2019, 11:07 PM
I have already given plenty of example of Belgians who would qualify as KNs. Dana Winner is just one of them. I did not ignore any other, but I said that they do not dominate in the same light the KN does in our population!

Elias Cobbaut might not be your “typical” Flemish or Dutch person, though would qualify under the West Alpinid phenotype, common in Western Europe particularly in France. He also show Atlantid admixture.

The easy one for me is Tobback who looks Borreby with some Paleo-Atlantid admixture.

Tobback is Alföld. Which is is Turanid, part mongoloid. So yes, there is Mongoloid admixture here. If you check the Alföld face, you can see it is not so uncommon here. Maybe not usually with black hair, but that doesn't make those traits a local coincidence. You actually did not give plenty of examples at all.

Septentrion
12-10-2019, 11:29 PM
Tobback is Alföld. Which is is Turanid, part mongoloid. So yes, there is Mongoloid admixture here. If you check the Alföld face, you can see it is not so uncommon here. Maybe not usually with black hair, but that doesn't make those traits a local coincidence. You actually did not give plenty of examples at all.

No, he isn’t! Are you O.K.? He looks pretty much North West European, in fact similar to one of Coon’s examples for Borreby. His facial features show the rugged Upper Paleolithic Borreby features. Not the “good looks” of the Alfold. You are trying to look for “Mongoloid” features in Belgium a very Western Europe? If Belgians have so many Mongoloid-admixed, then that would make populations in Germany, Poland lying more east of us are then half Mongoloid! Our British, Dutch neighbors would just be as Mongoloid as we are. Come on, this sounds totally ridiculous! Most Belgians have brown or blond hair, not black! Belgian features are predominantly found in Northern and Western Europe!

Rico33
12-10-2019, 11:35 PM
No, he isn’t! Are you O.K.? He looks pretty much North West European, in fact similar to one of Coon’s examples for Borreby. His facial features show the rugged Upper Paleolithic Borreby features. Not the “good looks” of the Alfold.

He is clearly Turanid. If you don't see it, you are blind.
I don't think any sensible person on this forum would disagree with it. He is a good example of Eastern influence.

Septentrion
12-11-2019, 01:39 AM
He is clearly Turanid. If you don't see it, you are blind.
I don't think any sensible person on this forum would disagree with it. He is a good example o
f Eastern influence.

Oh, really? I thought you didn’t believe in categorizing people. FYI, we the Belgians are North-West Europeans, genetically we also plot like that. Anthropologically the Nordid subrace and Borreby dominate our population.
The Turanid race is predominant in Kazhakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan (where it has hybridized with Mongoloids, common racial element in Hungary and Turkey).

These are native Belgians and they are Europeans or Whites! Not Mongols!
https://cms.qz.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/belgium-fance-world-cup-e1530558208243.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1380&h=776

These are native people of Kazhakstan, they are not Europeans!
https://www.astanatimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/forum02.jpg

Zuh
12-11-2019, 01:50 AM

So are italians third worlders?

Rico33
12-11-2019, 01:53 AM
Oh, really? I thought you didn’t believe in categorizing people. FYI, we the Belgians are North-West Europeans, genetically we also plot like that. Anthropologically the Nordid subrace and Borreby dominate our population.
The Turanid race is predominant in Kazhakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan (where it has hybridized with Mongoloids, common racial element in Hungary and Turkey).

These are native Belgians and they are Europeans or Whites! Not Mongols!
https://cms.qz.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/belgium-fance-world-cup-e1530558208243.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1380&h=776

These are native people of Kazhakstan, they are not Europeans!
https://www.astanatimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/forum02.jpg

So this disproved Tobback being Alföld type? This must be a joke. You are disproving by being superficial.
You make it seem like I said we resemble such people. How typical.
You probably also believe that Björk is part Inuit.

Septentrion
12-11-2019, 02:17 AM
So this disproved Tobback being Alföld type? This must be a joke. You are disproving by being superficial.

No. The joke’s on you! Who is trying to say that Belgians are “Mongoloids”, that’s absolute rubbish! Tobback is not Alfold! He looks similar to the Borreby examples exemplified by Carleton Stevens Coon.

Rico33
12-11-2019, 02:21 AM
No. The joke’s on you! Who is trying to say that Belgians are “Mongoloids”, that’s absolute rubbish! Tobback is not Alfold! He looks similar to the Borreby examples exemplified by Carleton Stevens Coon.

You are probably the only person who would claim this.
I am talking about minor admixtures, which is probably too nuanced for you. So you read everything I typed in black and white. Probably because you are kind of on the racist side. Or 'politically incorrect' as they say.

Septentrion
12-11-2019, 02:31 AM

I know you hate Coon. Due to the fact he doesn’t bring the rubbish you just spewed! If Belgium are Mongoloids, then Germans, Poles are fully-fledged Mongoloids.

Rico33
12-11-2019, 02:34 AM
I know you hate Coon. Due to the fact he doesn’t bring the rubbish you just spewed! If Belgium are Mongoloids, then Germans, Poles are fully-fledged Mongoloids.

Again you are claiming I said this. This is a typical attitude for people who also tend to be racist. Good luck finding someone here's who takes you seriously. Have a great party with them.

Septentrion
12-12-2019, 12:05 AM
Again you are claiming I said this. This is a typical attitude for people who also tend to be racist. Good luck finding someone here's who takes you seriously. Have a great party with them.

I am not a racist. Stop playing the "race card". I am White and so are you. Where is the racism? I wouldsay that you are the being racist one by calling odd-looking Belgian "semi-Mongoloids"(Turanids). If I was an East Asian ("Mongoloid"), I'd take it as offensive!!!

Septentrion
12-12-2019, 12:08 AM
You are probably the only person who would claim this.
I am talking about minor admixtures, which is probably too nuanced for you. So you read everything I typed in black and white. Probably because you are kind of on the racist side. Or 'politically incorrect' as they say.

Thus according to you, calling Belgians a bunch of Mongoloids is not racist?

Rico33
12-12-2019, 12:47 AM
I am not a racist. Stop playing the "race card". I am White and so are you. Where is the racism? I wouldsay that you are the being racist one by calling odd-looking Belgian "semi-Mongoloids"(Turanids). If I was an East Asian ("Mongoloid"), I'd take it as offensive!!!

You are being racist because you deny admixture obsessively.

Rico33
12-12-2019, 12:55 AM
Thus according to you, calling Belgians a bunch of Mongoloids is not racist?

This doesn't make any sense at all.

Septentrion
12-12-2019, 03:58 AM
You are being racist because you deny admixture obsessively.

I am not a racist.
There is a Nordid Belgian
Kirin Dejonckheere
https://gvacdn.akamaized.net/Assets/Images_Upload/2017/02/24/305cf558-fa9c-11e6-9d75-1781e00a88f1_web_scale_0.5335366_0.5335366__.jpg?m axheight=465&maxwidth=700

Rico33
12-12-2019, 04:00 AM
I am not a racist.
There is a Nordid Belgian
https://gvacdn.akamaized.net/Assets/Images_Upload/2017/02/24/305cf558-fa9c-11e6-9d75-1781e00a88f1_web_scale_0.5335366_0.5335366__.jpg?m axheight=465&maxwidth=700

Yay! You found one, therefore at least half of the population must look like this!!!

Septentrion
12-12-2019, 04:10 AM
Yay! You found one, therefore at least half of the population must look like this!!!

King Philip
https://ds1.static.rtbf.be/article/image/770xAuto/4/e/e/87b650a77b94d007c8601a8e081ca149-1365584612.jpg
Ex - king Beaudoin 1
https://www.pointdevue.fr/sites/pointdevue.fr/files/styles/w600/public/styles/carre/public/bestimage_00000242_000009.jpg

Rico33
12-12-2019, 04:17 AM
King Philip
https://ds1.static.rtbf.be/article/image/770xAuto/4/e/e/87b650a77b94d007c8601a8e081ca149-1365584612.jpg
Ex - king Beaudoin 1
https://www.pointdevue.fr/sites/pointdevue.fr/files/styles/w600/public/styles/carre/public/bestimage_00000242_000009.jpg

These are already more southeast shifted compared to the girl. Who is probably famous for her unusual looks compared to other Belgians.
And your activities haven't been increasing yet in the Taxonomy section. There is plenty of material to ignore for you.

Rico33
12-12-2019, 04:26 AM
https://images.app.goo.gl/yKErTXGMFbXsZPVKA
King Albert, for instance, is not a Nordid type.
On top of that, these are not Ethnic Belgian or Flemish. They are a mix of nobilities from around Europe, and nobility often tend to have such look. In Belgium, the local nobility has no different look from other people

Septentrion
12-12-2019, 04:40 AM
Belgian KNs
Elise Mertens and David Goffin
https://n450v.alamy.com/450v/kw91xx/mixed-doubles-pair-elise-mertens-and-david-goffin-bel-playing-at-the-kw91xx.jpg

Alison van Uitvanck
https://sportson.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/870407fcd0dd4f4d980b001194e0c23a.png

Rico33
12-12-2019, 04:42 AM
Belgian KNs
Elise Mertens and David Goffin
https://n450v.alamy.com/450v/kw91xx/mixed-doubles-pair-elise-mertens-and-david-goffin-bel-playing-at-the-kw91xx.jpg

Alison van Uitvanck
https://sportson.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/870407fcd0dd4f4d980b001194e0c23a.png

Again, high occipital bones, not British.
You seem to be good at recognizing KN, but fail to describe others.

Septentrion
12-12-2019, 04:43 AM
On top of that, these are not Ethnic Belgian or Flemish. They are a mix of nobilities from around Europe, and nobility often tend to have such look. In Belgium, the local nobility has no different look from other people

Exxcuses, excuses you have for "Belgium not being Nordid". However for Mongoloids in our population, you always pull out your ridiculous types.

Septentrion
12-12-2019, 04:46 AM
Again, high occipital bones, not British.
You seem to be good at recognizing KN, but fail to describe others.

We are not talking about being British here, rather of being of the Keltic Nordid race! Get it?
Alison Uitvanck is very similar to the Aran Nordid type which is an exaggeration of the Keltic Nordid type. I chose purposely, because she exemplifies an extreme form of the KN phenotype.

Rico33
12-12-2019, 04:48 AM
Exxcuses, excuses you have for "Belgium not being Nordid". However for Mongoloids in our population, you always pull out your ridiculous types.

I didn't say that either. I was saying that you don't recognize the admixture. In fact, it often appears on blond people.

Rico33
12-12-2019, 04:51 AM
We are not talking about being British here, rather of being of the Keltic Nordid race! Get it?
Alison Uitvanck is very similar to the Aran Nordid type which is an exaggeration of the Keltic Nordid type. I chose purposely, because she exemplifies an extreme form of the KN phenotype.
The British and Belgian examples are just too different from the British ones, who always seem to have a Viking (-like) admixture that create wider and higher set eyes, and a rounder skull.

Septentrion
12-12-2019, 05:01 AM

I don't think I posted King Albert.
However this Belgian female athlete is Nordid.
https://cdn.thehockeypaper.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/hockey-shirts.jpeg

Rico33
12-12-2019, 05:07 AM
I don't think I posted King Albert.
However this Belgian female athlete is Nordid.
https://cdn.thehockeypaper.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/hockey-shirts.jpeg

Yay you found another one. Did I ever say they didn't exist here?

Septentrion
12-12-2019, 06:06 AM
The British and Belgian examples are just too different from the British ones, who always seem to have a Viking (-like) admixture that create wider and higher set eyes, and a rounder skull.

The British Isles are in some sort the "epicenter" of the Keltic Nordid sub-racial phenotype. Remember, Belgium also lays at the "crossroads", meaning where the KN from the North-West, the Sub-Nordid and West Alpinid from the South and finally the Borreby "southwestern border" meet. We should expect more sub-brachycephalic and even brachycephalic types than in Britain. The Hallstatt-Nordid has mixed with the Keltic Nordid over times (Vikings) in North-West Europe. There are also many KNs in the Netherlands, Germany and Northern Switzerland and I do not think that they look exactly like the KN of Britain.

Rico33
12-12-2019, 06:18 AM
The British Isles are in some sort the "epicenter" of the Keltic Nordid sub-racial phenotype. Remember, Belgium also lays at the "crossroads", meaning where the KN from the North-West, the Sub-Nordid and West Alpinid from the South and finally the Borreby "southwestern border" meet. We should expect more sub-brachycephalic and even brachycephalic types than in Britain. The Hallstatt-Nordid has mixed with the Keltic Nordid over times (Vikings) in North-West Europe. There are also many KNs in the Netherlands, Germany and Northern Switzerland and I do not think that they look exactly like the KN of Britain.

Then you should make a distinction because framework traits like skull shapes and body types are extremely overlooked.

Septentrion
12-12-2019, 06:07 PM
Then you should make a distinction because framework traits like skull shapes and body types are extremely overlooked.

This Nordid phenotype is numerous and therefore might show some variations. This is a special Nordid type, do not confuse it with the classic SkandoNordid type. However a Belgian/English/Swiss/Dutch KN will still fall metrically within the KN within the Keltic Nordid range.

Rico33
12-12-2019, 06:09 PM
This Nordid phenotype is numerous and therefore might show some variations. This is a special Nordid type, do not confuse it with the classic SkandoNordid type. However a Belgian/English/Swiss/Dutch KN will still fall metrically within the KN within the Keltic Nordid range.

The British have lower cephalic index.

Septentrion
12-12-2019, 06:18 PM

Septentrion
12-14-2019, 04:20 AM
The British have lower cephalic index.

Yes they do indeed, though the difference is not great. They also have a cephalic index higher than the Dutch, Germans, Swiss, Austrians and are much more comparable to Swedes in that respect.

Rico33
12-14-2019, 04:55 AM
Yes they do indeed, though the difference is not great. They also have a cephalic index higher than the Dutch, Germans, Swiss, Austrians and are much more comparable to Swedes in that respect.

The difference with the Dutch is remarkable. Makes it me wonder if what happened why the difference is so big in such a short distance with a people that speaks about the same language.

Septentrion
12-14-2019, 12:40 PM
The difference with the Dutch is remarkable. Makes it me wonder if what happened why the difference is so big in such a short distance with a people that speaks about the same language.

Sorry, I do not catch what you are saying? The difference between the Dutch and who? I know that the South Dutch and Flemish are pretty close. The mean CI of the Dutch as a whole and that of Belgium is almost the same, the difference is negligible.

Rico33
12-14-2019, 01:24 PM
Sorry, I do not catch what you are saying? The difference between the Dutch and who? I know that the South Dutch and Flemish are pretty close. The mean CI of the Dutch as a whole and that of Belgium is almost the same, the difference is negligible.

I was on a Dutch barbershop page recently and most of the models showing haircuts clearly had an occipital bun. Their CI must have been significantly lower. North Africans also show such cranial shapes, and I often notice that they have a similar taste in haircuts, probably because of this...

Septentrion
12-14-2019, 11:45 PM
I was on a Dutch barbershop page recently and most of the models showing haircuts clearly had an occipital bun. Their CI must have been significantly lower. North Africans also show such cranial shapes, and I often notice that they have a similar taste in haircuts, probably because of this...

Do you even know, what is a CI? The overall Dutch CI is not that much different to that of Belgians particularly the Flemish and less so the Walloons. If you saw a couple of Dutch who have a lower CI, that doesn't make it the mean. Please this doesn't concern non-Europeans such as North Africans that is totally a different case.

Rico33
12-15-2019, 01:56 AM
Do you even know, what is a CI? The overall Dutch CI is not that much different to that of Belgians particularly the Flemish and less so the Walloons. If you saw a couple of Dutch who have a lower CI, that doesn't make it the mean. Please this doesn't concern non-Europeans such as North Africans that is totally a different case.

Do you even understand what I typed?
Observing lower CI, which I know what it is (mine is 88), doesn't seem like a biased observation.

EDIT
Maybe it was above the Rhine (-ish people mostly).

Septentrion
12-15-2019, 07:03 AM
Do you even understand what I typed?
Observing lower CI, which I know what it is (mine is 88), doesn't seem like a biased observation.

EDIT
Maybe it was above the Rhine (-ish people mostly).
OK. Although Belgians as a whole have lower cephalic index than the Luxembourgers, French, Germans, Austrians as a whole. Within Belgium, the Flemish as a whole have a lower CI than the Walloons. Among Flemish folk, it our eastern counties which have the lowest CI.

Rico33
12-15-2019, 07:07 AM
OK. Although Belgians as a whole have lower cephalic index than the Luxembourgers, French, Germans, Austrians as a whole. Within Belgium, the Flemish as a whole have a lower CI than the Walloons. Among Flemish folk, it our eastern counties which have the lowest CI.

That is, when you take these old statistics for granted. If you measure it today with locals, more accurately, then you will probably have a higher average CI.

Rico33
12-15-2019, 07:15 AM

That is, when you take these old statistics for granted. If you measure it today with locals, more accurately, then you will probably have a higher average CI.

Septentrion
12-15-2019, 11:10 PM

It has been that long for the CI to change in the manner you are saying. Only a few decades, relax. There are features are passed on from generation to generation. From the time, the anthropologists published their results to today . On an evolutionary scale, it’s too of a short of a time. Although CI could change due to admixture with people or populations which are not native to Belgium. So if your are for example a Belgian - Moroccan mix/ Belgian - Italian mix / Belgian - Congolese mix, etc...... of course there will be changes. The statistics are probably not going to be 100% exact, but very similar. I am not that different from my grand-fathers or even my great grandfathers.

Rico33
12-16-2019, 01:34 AM
It has been that long for the CI to change in the manner you are saying. Only a few decades, relax. There are features are passed on from generation to generation. From the time, the anthropologists published their results to today . On an evolutionary scale, it’s too of a short of a time. Although CI could change due to admixture with people or populations which are not native to Belgium. So if your are for example a Belgian - Moroccan mix/ Belgian - Italian mix / Belgian - Congolese mix, etc...... of course there will be changes. The statistics are probably not going to be 100% exact, but very similar. I am not that different from my grand-fathers or even my great grandfathers.

Those are just measurements here and there, I see no old anthropological pictures of Belgians for instance.

Septentrion
12-19-2019, 08:14 PM
Those are just measurements here and there, I see no old anthropological pictures of Belgians for instance.

You are just not aware of it. However, what is important is that Belgians particularly Flemish were found to be for the most part Nordid of the Keltic Iron Age class. While Walloons were found to be the closest to Neolithic inhabitants of Belgium who mainly Borreby with some Alpine admixture.

Rico33
12-20-2019, 01:33 AM
You are just not aware of it. However, what is important is that Belgians particularly Flemish were found to be for the most part Nordid of the Keltic Iron Age class. While Walloons were found to be the closest to Neolithic inhabitants of Belgium who mainly Borreby with some Alpine admixture.

Where were they found to be like that?

Septentrion
12-20-2019, 08:08 PM
Where were they found to be like that?

What do you mean where? I said Belgians as a whole, with the exception of the Luxembourg province were found to be Nordid of Keltic Iron Age or Frankish Nordid particularly the Flemish and of Borreby derivation especially the Walloons who are said to have retained most an unaltered characteristic of the pre-Frankish inhabitants of Belgium from the Neolithic.

Rico33
12-20-2019, 11:41 PM
What do you mean where? I said Belgians as a whole, with the exception of the Luxembourg province were found to be Nordid of Keltic Iron Age or Frankish Nordid particularly the Flemish and of Borreby derivation especially the Walloons who are said to have retained most an unaltered characteristic of the pre-Frankish inhabitants of Belgium from the Neolithic.

It seems that nobody wants to make new statistics about this. Testing only Belgians without recent foreign ancestors will probably be the seen as racist.

Septentrion
12-21-2019, 12:58 AM
It seems that nobody wants to make new statistics about this. Testing only Belgians without recent foreign ancestors will probably be the seen as racist.

You are being out of context here and seeing racism everywhere! When we are saying that most Flemish belong to the Frankish Nordid ( Keltic Nordid ) phenotype, of course that is to mean native Belgians. The same goes for the British or Dutch people. Every land in the world has particular phenotype. If you go to Turkey, you will see many Dinaricized-Mediterraneans, Turanids (your favorite) among natives. In the Congo (former Zaire), there are Congolesid, Bantuid phenotypes. Obvious in today’s world, people are migrating from all over everywhere.

Rico33
12-21-2019, 01:11 AM
You are being out of context here and seeing racism everywhere! When we are saying that most Flemish belong to the Frankish Nordid ( Keltic Nordid ) phenotype, of course that is to mean native Belgians. The same goes for the British or Dutch people. Every land in the world has particular phenotype. If you go to Turkey, you will see many Dinaricized-Mediterraneans, Turanids (your favorite) among natives. In the Congo (former Zaire), there are Congolesid, Bantuid phenotypes. Obvious in today’s world, people are migrating from all over everywhere.

Why don't you admit that there are no recent studies about this?

Erronkari
12-21-2019, 01:21 AM
+ yes Belgians are full of third-world immigrants particuliarly in Bruxelles.
And in Antwerpen too.

Septentrion
12-21-2019, 07:21 AM
Why don't you admit that there are no recent studies about this?

Why don’t you ever get it? Native Belgians are a Europid people not Mongoloid. They are of North-West European derivation. This has not changed. They did not suddenly evolve into Mongoloid or Negroid or whatever else. As in every European country, there are non-European people who lived there too.

Rico33
12-21-2019, 11:57 AM
Why don’t you ever get it? Native Belgians are a Europid people not Mongoloid. They are of North-West European derivation. This has not changed. They did not suddenly evolve into Mongoloid or Negroid or whatever else. As in every European country, there are non-European people who lived there too.

Why don't you stop thinking I claim this. You are probably the only person here that would conclude this from what I have to say.

Septentrion
12-21-2019, 01:19 PM
Why don't you stop thinking I claim this. You are probably the only person here that would conclude this from what I have to say.

According to you, Belgians have “so-called” changed. Ok fair enough. How about the British, Dutch, French? Have they not changed too? Perhaps the Dutch have now become Anatolids, while British are East Baltids and the French are Nordids. See the ridiculousness? What physical anthropologists have done a few decades ago, has not changed, unless you are of a mixed ancestry. This is understandable. To this day, the Keltic Nordid or Frankish Nordid is still prevalent in the Isles and BeNeLux as a whole. Although individual types do appear.

Rico33
12-21-2019, 01:56 PM
According to you, Belgians have “so-called” changed. Ok fair enough. How about the British, Dutch, French? Have they not changed too? Perhaps the Dutch have now become Anatolids, while British are East Baltids and the French are Nordids. See the ridiculousness? What physical anthropologists have done a few decades ago, has not changed, unless you are of a mixed ancestry. This is understandable. To this day, the Keltic Nordid or Frankish Nordid is still prevalent in the Isles and BeNeLux as a whole. Although individual types do appear.

No I was probably talking about the people here in Ancient times versus now. Overall in Europe. Migration period and such. Why do you think that those results are so right? You just take those observations for granted.

As for the Mongoloid traits, it is simply not us that is the farthest away from it. I saw you mentioned that it was us in some thread that I forgot, and I know that is simply not true. You concluded as a reaction that I claimed that we simply ARE mongoloid. Even after I told how silly that is.
You don't even speculate how those phenotypes came into the existence.

Septentrion
12-22-2019, 01:36 AM
No I was probably talking about the people here in Ancient times versus now. Overall in Europe. Migration period and such. Why do you think that those results are so right? You just take those observations for granted.

As for the Mongoloid traits, it is simply not us that is the farthest away from it. I saw you mentioned that it was us in some thread that I forgot, and I know that is simply not true. You concluded as a reaction that I claimed that we simply ARE mongoloid. Even after I told how silly that is.
You don't even speculate how those phenotypes came into the existence.

What I am saying is that we are definitely not Mongoloids. Even by genetic tests, we are definitely not close to such. We are about as European as it gets! Due to the fact that our geographic location plays a role in it.

Rico33
12-22-2019, 04:43 AM
What I am saying is that we are definitely not Mongoloids. Even by genetic tests, we are definitely not close to such. We are about as European as it gets! Due to the fact that our geographic location plays a role in it.

Well I dunno, but I have haplogroup G1, for instance. I have heard about other people getting C and Q.
Some family members have haplogroup K, I think.

Septentrion
12-22-2019, 12:40 PM
Well I dunno, but I have haplogroup G1, for instance. I have heard about other people getting C and Q.
Some family members have haplogroup K, I think.

You should already know that Y-DNA Haplogroup G1 as a whole is rare in Europe, particularly on our side of Europe. In the Balkan region and Greece, there is some good frequency of such. Therefore, you can’t use it to portray a whole nation. The most common Y-DNA Haplogroup in our part of Europe is the R1b (subclades U106, etc...). Nevertheless, usually when they are found on our side, they could be linked to the Ashkenazim Jewish groups ( Central and Eastern European Jewish groups). It is a fact we cannot deny that Jewish people migrated all over Europe for centuries, coming from their homeland in Palestine. Thus, you might have Jewish ancestry added to your Belgian one.

Rico33
12-22-2019, 12:49 PM
You should already know that Y-DNA Haplogroup G1 as a whole is rare in Europe, particularly on our side of Europe. In the Balkan region and Greece, there is some good frequency of such. Therefore, you can’t use it to portray a whole nation. The most common Y-DNA Haplogroup in our part of Europe is the R1b (subclades U106, etc...). Nevertheless, usually when they are found on our side, they could be linked to the Ashkenazim Jewish groups ( Central and Eastern European Jewish groups). It is a fact we cannot deny that Jewish people migrated all over Europe for centuries, coming from their homeland in Palestine. Thus, you might have Jewish ancestry added to your Belgian one.

I have no Jewish ancestors, at least not for the paternal lineage. My surname isn't Jewish, but oneof the the most Flemish sounding you can imagine.

Septentrion
12-23-2019, 08:45 PM
I have no Jewish ancestors, at least not for the paternal lineage. My surname isn't Jewish, but oneof the the most Flemish sounding you can imagine.

I did not say that you were Jewish. I said you might have Ashkenazim Jewish ancestors. This isn’t always recognized by name. Many European Jews changed their names in order to avoid detection. We do well know that persecution of Jewish people in Europe didn’t start with Nazis. Throughout their sojourn in Europe, they were persecuted, many Jews intermingled and disappeared forever. A Mediterranean or Balkan ancestry is probable.

Septentrion
11-03-2022, 10:24 PM

I would love to see those Italian immigrants in Belgium re-arrange your Dinaric face for you calling them “Third World”. Do you think that Italy is as trashy-looking as Croatia or Russia or wherever you come from?

Cristiano viejo
11-03-2022, 10:27 PM
Obvious is obvious.

gixajo
11-03-2022, 10:49 PM
I would love to see those Italian immigrants in Belgium re-arrange your Dinaric face for you calling them “Third World”. Do you think that Italy is as trashy-looking as Croatia or Russia or wherever you come from?

He is not calling Italians "third Worlders", you misread him or or his text was ambiguous, he is not native English speaker.:picard1:

Damião de Góis
11-03-2022, 11:10 PM
He is not calling Italians "third Worlders", you misread him or or his text was ambiguous, he is not native English speaker.:picard1:

You have to realize Septentrion is a very "special" poster. Makes 5 or 6 posts in a row, trying to get his point across and ends up talking to himself, then makes the dumbest replies to unrelated posts, etc. But at least he can calculate height in feet and inches because he went to university in America.