PDA

View Full Version : Guess and classify this interesting looking guy.

Maguzanci
11-19-2019, 02:43 AM
https://i.imgur.com/uE3bk02.jpg

Maguzanci
11-19-2019, 02:44 AM
Where he pass?

Trouble
11-19-2019, 02:47 AM
eastern parts of India and SE Asia. Good looking man

Maguzanci
11-19-2019, 02:49 AM
eastern parts of India and SE Asia. Good looking man

Yep. He looks significantly Caucasoid admixed to me.

In America, people would assume he is either some type of Hispanic like in what you suggested in the other thread or some type of Pacific Islander?

Trouble
11-19-2019, 02:51 AM
Yep. He looks significantly Caucasoid admixed to me.

In America, people would assume he is either some type of Hispanic like in what you suggested in the other thread or some type of Pacific Islander?

That or Indian or mixed. I can see a few less educated folks also thinking hes arab.

Maguzanci
11-19-2019, 02:55 AM
That or Indian or mixed. I can see a few less educated folks also thinking hes arab.

Woah imagine the guy being stopped in airport by Americans asking if he is a Muslim or Arab lol. That would be very a stupid and ignorant thing to see.

I have a feeling you will get many people here passive agressively denying that he look Indian admixed especially some South Asian users themselves.

Maguzanci
11-19-2019, 03:13 AM
Bump

Dna8
11-19-2019, 03:23 AM
Too easy.

Indonesian.

Maguzanci
11-19-2019, 03:25 AM
Too easy.

Indonesian.

Nope but good. He shows Caucasoid aesthetics?

Trouble
11-19-2019, 03:25 AM
Too easy.

Indonesian.

would you say this man resembles me?

Dna8
11-19-2019, 03:27 AM
Nope but good. He shows Caucasoid aesthetics?

He is Cambodian.

I can feel it deep in my core.

would you say this man resembles me?

Certainly more so than he resembles me.

Yes, there is a resemblance, bro.

Maguzanci
11-19-2019, 03:29 AM
He is Cambodian.

I can feel it deep in my core.

Certainly more so than he resembles me.

Yes, there is a resemblance, bro.

Yassa, his aeshetics are more prevalent in Malaysia/Indonesia and Southern Thailand than Cambodia though if I am to contemplated deeply.

You sense the Caucasoid in him?

Dna8
11-19-2019, 03:32 AM
Yassa, his aeshetics are more prevalent in Malaysia/Indonesia and Southern Thailand than Cambodia though if I am to contemplated deeply.

You sense the Caucasoid in him?

My friend, I can taste it.

Maguzanci
11-19-2019, 03:34 AM
My friend, I can taste it.

How much is his Caucasoid concentrationn and intensity?

Dna8
11-19-2019, 03:35 AM
How much is his Caucasoid concentrationn and intensity?

The taste is concentrated in the back of my mouth.

It is fairly intense, but, for now, I can handle it.

Thambi
11-19-2019, 10:54 AM
Im gonna guess that hes southern thai. He does look south asian admixed but looks west asian mixed as well. Just looks ambiguously western shifted.

His best fit imo would be indonesia but you said no to that region. So im gonna guess malay or southern thai. He doesnt look ne indian to me, they way more tibetan/northern mongoloid shifted but maybe could pass in assam and bengal.

Maguzanci
11-19-2019, 01:11 PM
Im gonna guess that hes southern thai. He does look south asian admixed but looks west asian mixed as well. Just looks ambiguously western shifted.

His best fit imo would be indonesia but you said no to that region. So im gonna guess malay or southern thai. He doesnt look ne indian to me, they way more tibetan/northern mongoloid shifted but maybe could pass in assam and bengal.

Thank you for your feedback dude. Does he look more South Asian or West Asian mixed or similar proportions? How much Caucasoid does he look in percentages?

Yes he is not Indonesian. Very interesting guess but he is also not Malay or Southern Thai hehe. Keep trying. :)

You are right though. He does look Indonesian or Malay/Southern Thai to me. Although in Indonesia, I think his look would be more common in areas with higher South Asian and West Asian admixes like Aceh, Western Sumatra or maybe parts of Java I think.

I would associate his phenotype with Muslims more than with Buddhists for some weird reason.

Thambi
11-19-2019, 01:37 PM
Thank you for your feedback dude. Does he look more South Asian or West Asian mixed or similar proportions? How much Caucasoid does he look in percentages?

Yes he is not Indonesian. Very interesting guess but he is also not Malay or Southern Thai hehe. Keep trying. :)

You are right though. He does look Indonesian or Malay/Southern Thai to me. Although in Indonesia, I think his look would be more common in areas with higher South Asian and West Asian admixes like Aceh, Western Sumatra or maybe parts of Java I think.

I would associate his phenotype with Muslims more than with Buddhists for some weird reason.

i guess more south asian. He gives me khasi vibes but for some reason something's off. they have more paleomong/palaungid while he doesnt. burmese, cambodians, etc have palaungid as well so im not sure. cause he looks so western shifted, i'll just go with burmese since they have the highest chance of indid admixed folks. I doubt that he's ne indian or cambodian but could be a possibility. if he's northeast indian i'll strictly say assam/meghalaya.

hussein khan
11-19-2019, 01:46 PM
He's probably hazara

Maguzanci
11-19-2019, 01:58 PM
He's probably hazara

Nope. That's very far. I wonder can some Hazaras look like him?

hussein khan
11-19-2019, 02:01 PM
Nope. That's very far. I wonder can some Hazaras look like him?

He's phillopino?

Maguzanci
11-19-2019, 02:05 PM
i guess more south asian. He gives me khasi vibes but for some reason something's off. they have more paleomong/palaungid while he doesnt. burmese, cambodians, etc have palaungid as well so im not sure. cause he looks so western shifted, i'll just go with burmese since they have the highest chance of indid admixed folks. I doubt that he's ne indian or cambodian but could be a possibility. if he's northeast indian i'll strictly say assam/meghalaya.

Thanks for your efforts man. He is also not Burmese or NE Indian.

Maguzanci
11-19-2019, 02:12 PM
He's phillopino?

No

Thambi
11-19-2019, 03:23 PM
Thanks for your efforts man. He is also not Burmese or NE Indian.

ok so cambodian then? you didnt say no to that haha.

Maguzanci
11-19-2019, 03:28 PM

Yassarr... The guy is Cambodian. I think his look is pretty atypical for Khmers though. He looks very Caucasoid-shifted for them. If I seen him in the streets, I would probably think he is Malay/Southern Thai or something. And btw, in Thailand, this dude would be associated with Muslims rather than Buddhists based on his pheno lol.

I got the OP from this source: https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/inpictures/2014/02/pictures-khmer-warrior-artists-201421010356686181.html

Maguzanci
11-19-2019, 03:47 PM

Btw I have a feeling that if I asked most other users if he can pass outside of SE Asia or not or if he shows any Indian or West Asian influence, they would probably denied it and keep repeating that he looks completely SE Asian or something lol. I notice this phenomenon with many members here.

Thambi
11-19-2019, 03:50 PM
Btw I have a feeling that if I asked most other users if he can pass outside of SE Asia or not or if he shows any Indian or West Asian influence, they would probably denied it and keep repeating that he looks completely SE Asian or something lol. I notice this phenomenon with many members here.

he might pass as a latino too actually. the latino members would know better. he gave me a se asian vibe more than other regions. if you denied the cambodian part, i would have straight gone to central america next.

Maguzanci
11-19-2019, 04:01 PM
he might pass as a latino too actually. the latino members would know better. he gave me a se asian vibe more than other regions. if you denied the cambodian part, i would have straight gone to central america next.

True. He remind you of some Mestizos/Indomestizos? I wonder if he can also pass among some Pacific Islanders.

If I made a thread asking if he can pass outside of SE Asia, in some parts of South Asia or something, several people will keep repeating he looks totally SE Asian and denies any Indid/Western-shifted influence in the guy similar to what happened in my last thread with that Thai politician.

Maguzanci
11-19-2019, 04:01 PM

True. He remind you of some Mestizos/Indomestizos? I wonder if he can also pass among some Pacific Islanders.

If I made a thread asking if he can pass outside of SE Asia, in some parts of South Asia or something, several people will keep repeating he looks totally SE Asian and denies any Indid/Western-shifted influence in the guy similar to what happened in my last thread with that Thai politician.

Purohit ji
11-19-2019, 05:45 PM
He can pass as an regular indian. Indian mix in phenotype 60%.

Thambi
11-19-2019, 05:46 PM
He can pass as an regular indian. Indian mix in phenotype 60%.

bengali maybe. not further west