PDA

View Full Version : 'Will anyone sleep with my Down's syndrome son?'

Beorn
03-17-2009, 01:28 AM
'Will anyone sleep with my Down's syndrome son?' Mother makes appeal for a lover for 21-year-old Otto

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/03/17/article-1162401-03EF763F000005DC-943_468x408.jpg

Like most mothers Lucy Baxter wants her child to live a fully rounded life - including the experience of a physical relationship and even finding love.
But her 21-year-old son Otto has Down's syndrome and has had trouble finding a partner.
So she is appealing for women to come forward so Otto can 'enjoy the same experiences as other men his age'.

She says she is even prepared to go so far as to pay for a prostitute for her adopted son.
Miss Baxter, 50, also hopes he may one day become a father - despite the controversy this may attract.
'Society has a learning disability when it comes to Down's syndrome,' she said.
'Why should these people be kept separate and pigeon-holed when they have the same emotions, desires and feelings as so-called normal people?
'If he doesn't get a girlfriend, I will feel really bad, because I have sold him this thing that he is like everybody else. That's why I'm working overtime to get this sorted for him.'

Miss Baxter from Abingdon, Oxfordshire, works for the mental health charity Mencap and campaigns for the rights of those with Down's syndrome.

She is single and has never married but has three other adopted sons - James, 27, Titus, 14, and Raphael, seven. They all have Down's syndrome.
She has already helped James to set up a page on a social networking website to invite potential partners to come forward for him.
'I'd like all my boys to find love and enjoy sex,' she said.

'I would have no problem paying for Otto to go to Amsterdam to visit a brothel if that's what he wanted.
'A few of his friends suggested it a few months ago and since then I've talked to Otto about it in an adult way. Why shouldn't he enjoy the same experiences as other men?'
Otto is an aspiring actor who has appeared in local stage versions of Macbeth and The Canterbury Tales.

He persuaded his mother to help him find a partner after three years without success.
He says his ideal woman is television and radio presenter Fearne Cotton.
He added: 'I'm on a mission to find a girlfriend. My reason is I want to have sex. I'm looking for girlfriends everywhere.'
Recalling previous encounters, he added: 'There was Jackie - she was a sexy bird, she was gorgeous. She gave me four kisses.
'Then there was Sarah. We had a crazy snog together. It was a few months ago. I'm still waiting for her to call me back.'

Miss Baxter would be 'delighted' if Otto brought a woman back to their house for sex.
'I don't have a problem with any of it,' she said. 'He's going to Las Vegas for a few days to promote himself as an actor so who knows, he might get lucky over there. When he gets back home I've lined up a few dating agencies for him to join. I always encourage him to go to nightclubs and other places where people pick up women.
'I have brought Otto up to relate to everybody so he has always been to mainstream school and mixed with everybody. I would like to see him with a girlfriend. I would prefer to see him with a girlfriend who doesn't have Down's.'
She said she would love to be a grandmother. 'I would also love it if Otto got a girlfriend pregnant. It's another experience everyone else goes through so why not him?'
She acknowledged that this was certain to cause controversy and said: 'I know if he did get someone pregnant everyone would have an opinion on it.' Miss Baxter also hopes that her eldest adopted son will eventually lose his virginity but is not taking such drastic action as with Otto because James is a little less outgoing.
Carol Boys of the Down's Syndrome Association said: 'People with Down's syndrome have the same feelings and desires as everyone else and there is no reason why they shouldn't have relationships.
'There are many with Down's syndrome who have found a partner and some that have gone on to get married. Otto's experience highlights that there are different challenges that they have to face because they have a visible disability.'

Source (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1162401/Will-sleep-Downs-syndrome-son-Mother-makes-appeal-lover-21-year-old-Otto.html)

Here's the Bebo page: Baxterboiz (http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=2708667167)

Birka
03-17-2009, 01:31 AM
Beorn man, where do you find these stories? WOW. The writer of this story is shooting for a Pulitzer I'm sure.

sturmwalkure
03-17-2009, 01:48 AM
Our nations need good eugenics programs...

stormlord
03-17-2009, 01:51 AM
"'If he doesn't get a girlfriend, I will feel really bad, because I have sold him this thing that he is like everybody else

Radical egalitarianism has become completely entrenched in western society despite having no connection with reality, it really shows you how malleable the mind of an average person is; they can literally be convinced that black is white.

What next? Telling children with cerebral palsy that they can become special forces soldiers? People seem to forget that the truth is more important than fantasies designed to prop up self esteem. People with Down's syndrome aren't the same as people without it, black people aren't the same as white people, asian people aren't the same as black people, women aren't the same as men, short people can't be basketball players, tall people can't be gymnasts, retards can't win nobel prizes. Why is it that people can't just accept that?

Treffie
03-17-2009, 02:16 AM
Carol Boys of the Down's Syndrome Association said: 'People with Down's syndrome have the same feelings and desires as everyone else and there is no reason why they shouldn't have relationships.

However politically correct this may sound, it's quite true. In my Uni days I worked as a support worker in a home with 3 male down syndrome adults and we had to arrange for them to get fixed up with females from another home just in case they made a mess of the curtains!

Sol Invictus
03-17-2009, 02:16 AM
A woman trying to get her 21-year old son with down syndrome is just stupid but....

^ this is just plain tasteless & not necessary to make a point. Do we really need to make fun of handicap people who can't defends themselves?

I got a kick out of it..

Vale,

Psychonaut
03-17-2009, 03:11 AM
I don't see any problem with two retarded people having some semblance of a relationship with each other, on one condition: they are both sterilized.

sturmwalkure
03-17-2009, 04:22 AM
I don't see any problem with two retarded people having some semblance of a relationship with each other, on one condition: they are both sterilized.

I agree, retards shouldn't reproduce. I don't think they even should be born. Parents who bring mentally retarded children into the world are selfish and should be penalized and/or ostracized from normal society. My vision of a healthy society would be that fetuses with Down's Syndrome and other forms of mental retardation are aborted, it's cruel enough to bring a child with that condition into the world but to want them to reproduce with non-retards is dysgenic and evil. The Third-Reich had a lot of the right ideas...

Psychonaut
03-17-2009, 04:30 AM
I agree, retards shouldn't reproduce. I don't think they even should be born. Parents who bring mentally retarded children into the world are selfish and should be penalized and/or ostracized from normal society. My vision of a healthy society would be that fetuses with Down's Syndrome and other forms of mental retardation are aborted, it's cruel enough to bring a child with that condition into the world but to want them to reproduce with non-retards is dysgenic and evil. The Third-Reich had a lot of the right ideas...

I generally agree. If serious developmental handicaps (like down syndrome) are caught at an early enough stage, I think it is better for the child to not be born.

Electronic God-Man
03-17-2009, 04:41 AM
I don't get it. She's trying to find a prostitute for her son? It's not the hardest thing in the world. I am sure there have been people just as messed up in one way or another who have gotten laid...whether it be paid for or not.

Come on, somebody out there would have already just screwed the kid for the hell of it. You don't need a newspaper article and a world-wide search for this sort of thing.

sturmwalkure
03-17-2009, 04:42 AM
I generally agree. If serious developmental handicaps (like down syndrome) are caught at an early enough stage, I think it is better for the child to not be born.

:thumbs up I think it's a terribly cruel thing to bring a seriously developmentally retarded child into the world. It's child abuse, IMO and I've seen people suffering with conditions like Down's Syndrome and I wouldn't want to put any of my own future children through that. But yeah, it should only be for serious handicaps.

Black Turlogh
03-17-2009, 05:06 AM
He added: 'I'm on a mission to find a girlfriend. My reason is I want to have sex. I'm looking for girlfriends everywhere.'

Don't worry, my friends: while his illness is disadvantageous, the above proclamation has surely won the hearts of droves of women everywhere.

But this nonsense is news worthy?

Frigga
03-17-2009, 05:12 AM
Here's something that many people don't know. Down's is able to be treated. Down's is a sign of nutritional deficiencies that the mother had while pregnant, which causes her child to have a compromised bone structure. Down's patients have a cramped pitutary gland in many cases. If a baby is born with Down's you can give it high quality nutrition, high in fat soluble vitamins like A, D, and K2, which are very vital for proper bone structure, and widen the palate with a device, there is a very strong chance for recovery. Weston Price did it with a 16 year old Down's boy in the 1930s, and he dramatically improved.

Psychonaut
03-17-2009, 05:26 AM
Here's something that many people don't know. Down's is able to be treated. Down's is a sign of nutritional deficiencies that the mother had while pregnant, which causes her child to have a compromised bone structure. Down's patients have a cramped pitutary gland in many cases. If a baby is born with Down's you can give it high quality nutrition, high in fat soluble vitamins like A, D, and K2, which are very vital for proper bone structure, and widen the palate with a device, there is a very strong chance for recovery. Weston Price did it with a 16 year old Down's boy in the 1930s, and he dramatically improved.

Have you got any recent medical cites on that. Everything I've ever read about down syndrome lists it as being the result of an extra 21st chromosome, which is certainly not treatable through diet.

stormlord
03-17-2009, 05:30 AM

OH...my...GOD :eek:

Frigga
03-17-2009, 05:55 AM
Pyschonaut, I only have the book Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price, which was published in 1939. But, there is documentation in there of his patient who was a Down's. Now, what happened is, that he was allowed physically to go through puberty, and his mental capacity improved. But, his mental intelligence was still lower then that of someone born normal. When he was first brought in, he had the mental capacity of a 4 year old, and sat on the floor playing with blocks. After the treatment, which took about six months, he was able to take a train, and count change. His facial hair started to grow, and he developed the size of genitalia for a 16 year old, instead of an 8 year old, which they had been. The page numbers for the 6th edition with this specific event are: 367-371. The plate numbers are: figure 125, and figure 126. The pictures really are telling. I'm not saying it's 100% curable. But, there is treatment, and improvement. But, you have to do it I believe before the bones fuse. There is a good website that is dedicated to Weston Price's work.

http://westonaprice.org/splash_2.htm

I hope that you find this helpful. :)

Inese
03-17-2009, 08:53 AM
i would not sleep with this boy for 10000 Euro!!! But i think he can have sex with people of the same illness , there are schools for down people and facilitys. There he can find people maybe to have fun :

http://www.mopo.ca/uploaded_images/syndrome-of-a-down-701365.jpg

:coffee::rolleyes2::D

Eldritch
03-17-2009, 08:59 AM
I'm all for handicapped people having healthy and satisfying sex lives. But I get a creepy feeling that somehow, this whole show is turning the mother's crank as well. :rolleyes2:

Sol Invictus
03-17-2009, 09:55 PM
Jdr9k1T-rSQ

Valete,

SPQR
03-17-2009, 10:52 PM
Why shouldn't he enjoy the same experiences as other men?
Well from what I've read is that the boy has had trouble getting a woman, but just because he has a handicap means others should help him find a mate? Lonely Veritas can't get a woman, but nobodies helping him. :p

I think if a mentally ill person can find a mate who loves them, then good for them :thumb001:. But to purposely direct the boy into procreating is absolutely appalling. Why would you want those genes to be passed on? Why would you want to bring another person into this life that's doomed to have the same handicap and become an outcast? I don't think this womans "strategy" for helping her son find a mate is acceptable, if someone can't find love and procreate themselves it just wasn't meant to be. That's my two cents anyway.

Otto is an aspiring actor who has appeared in local stage versions of Macbeth and The Canterbury Tales.

Oh boy, I'd love to see that version of Macbeth :D

Absinthe
03-18-2009, 11:41 AM
I also don't find anything funny or news worthy about this situation :( Sorry for being a party-pooper but mocking people with genetic defects is something I consider to be of poor taste. :(

Manifest Destiny
03-18-2009, 03:49 PM

Maybe that's what Otto and his mom are going for? They'll find a nice European woman, create a race of Super Ottos and take over the world!

Susi
03-18-2009, 04:13 PM
Have you got any recent medical cites on that. Everything I've ever read about down syndrome lists it as being the result of an extra 21st chromosome, which is certainly not treatable through diet.

It's an extra chromosome, yes, but I'm sure diet may help improve the condition.

The eugenics proposition which I have read about is completely full of crap. Down's people don't necessarily live like us, but they can still have fulfilling lives. It's stupid to say "kill them in the womb"... you wouldn't any other child, would you? I can understand if the child has a more debilitating condition, but for Down's? It's difficult to raise a Down's child and more difficult to be related to one, but I don't hate my (half) aunt for it. She lives a very good life and has lived far longer than people would have ever expected (she's over 50). I guess abortion wasn't really easy to access back then, but how would my nan have known???

I think there has been a fundamental misunderstanding of Down's in society. It's undesirable, sure, but it's not a death sentence. My aunt has had a difficult time in some cases, but otherwise, I can't see how she's suffered her whole life. -_-

edit: More on topic, I think it's a stupid story. :S

Rasvalg
03-18-2009, 05:13 PM
There was a reason that our ancestors through the young that weren't right into the ocean if they weren't going to be normal and be able to survive. This is a perfect example of not being able to properly contribute to society.

Baron Samedi
03-18-2009, 05:45 PM
I also don't find anything funny or news worthy about this situation :( Sorry for being a party-pooper but mocking people with genetic defects is something I consider to be of poor taste. :(

I agree. I feel terrible for this man, I really do.

Really none of this is his fault, but what you can do?

Inese
03-18-2009, 06:07 PM

It is not mocking , the photo is a fun side kick to the band "system of a down" , you know? :cool: system of a down ------- syndrome of a down!!! :D The people have no fault that they have a defect but the mother want others to have sex with him , and i think it is not good to have sex with genetic defects!!! We must breed healthy children and not genetic defects to the future ,hmm?? I am not for eutanasie but i dont think that people like that should have sex with healthy people.
Before i go to bed with a boy with genetic defects i would go to a cloister or get bisexual..... :rolleyes2: :coffee:

(I have a defect too , a foreign language defect because i mess everything up , but i can laugh about myself :D It is important!!!

SPQR
03-18-2009, 11:02 PM
Also, the worst part about this is that she's embedding this thought into the boys head that women are sex objects. My girlfriend works in a group home taking care of mentally ill, and a lot of them are down syndrome cases. These people have a one track mind, they affiliate people, things, etc with a certain incident. For example, one downs syndrome patient disliked my girlfriend because she worked the night shifts, and the patient didn't like most of the night shift girls, so she automatically didn't like my girlfriend. But after she worked a day shift, the patient liked her because she affiliated her with the day shift girls.
This woman is telling her son he needs a woman, he needs to have sex, and i'm sure now he sees women as sex objects. Now he sees a woman and thinks "Will SHE have sex with me?". Think about a few years from now when the mother admits him to a group home, the poor girls are going to have to deal with a sex-intrigued retard (which is rare, most of them don't even know what sex is).
And even worse, if he was put in the situation to have sex there's a good chance he wouldn't know what to do, and it could get very ugly for him. They're minds are very fragile and they dont operate like you and me, they operate more like children..

Arundel
03-29-2009, 03:44 AM

Downs Syndrome reproduction
People with Downs Syndrome seem to be very gentle & loving people. But to encourage them to reproduce that is terrible. From what I have read it is frequently passed down in families. I know some people who had two children with Downs Syndrome. That certainly would not be fair to a child to deliberately bring him into this world, knowing he would be very afflicted all his life. There are tests that can be done very early in the pregnancy to determine if there is a problem. I think it is a very cruel thing for anyone to deliberately bring another human into this world knowing how difficult it was going to be for him. Besides they are very prone to many serious medical defects, one of them affecting the heart. I am glad to see Downs people get to live the best possible life for them, and they can have sex like anyone else, as long as it is not for the purpose of reproducing.
I think that mother ought to go live with the octo mom that deliberately had 8 children at one time. They could probably agree on a lot of things.

Kazimiera
03-31-2013, 10:02 PM
bump!

Smaug
03-31-2013, 10:05 PM
Cut it out Kaz...

Germaniac
03-31-2013, 10:18 PM
We NEED Eugenics NOW!!! Aktion T4 was one act of goodness. Philip Bouhler was a great man. He and everyone who took part in it. What we need is to sterilize all living mentally handicaps and make compulsory the abortion of such individuals. It is plain cruel to let these people live. I mean, they suffer discrimination, they are unable to live a normal life, and if they outlive their parents, they are helpless. Having them provreate is just insanity.

1stLightHorse
04-01-2013, 07:20 AM
Really, she's probably infertile herself so she has some kind of agenda against genetically sound people. Like minorities feel about the european race. They're jealous so they want to dilute it. This filthy harlot is jealous of people who aren't dysgenic so she feels she has to feed her composite of flesh and bone a myth, in the hope that some female will procreate with that walking organism.
What is this world coming to?

Virtuous
04-01-2013, 07:36 AM

How could you be so cruel? Everybody needs some "love" :laugh:.

Arbėrori
04-01-2013, 07:41 AM
Another Down's girl? :lol:

Wadaad
04-01-2013, 07:49 AM
A mother's 'appeal' wont get even Brad Pitt laid...you have to manipulate the female's thought pattern to think it's 'edgy' or 'unique' or even out of some benevolent gesture. There are depraved women who fuck dogs...Someone with down syndrome should have no problem getting laid, whores are plentiful.

Methusalem
05-09-2013, 04:45 PM
We NEED Eugenics NOW!!! Aktion T4 was one act of goodness. Philip Bouhler was a great man. He and everyone who took part in it. What we need is to sterilize all living mentally handicaps and make compulsory the abortion of such individuals. It is plain cruel to let these people live. I mean, they suffer discrimination, they are unable to live a normal life, and if they outlive their parents, they are helpless. Having them provreate is just insanity.

You must be ill.:picard2:

Germaniac
05-09-2013, 04:55 PM
I am not ill, I am a good man. Can't you see how cruel it is to let these people live, let alone procreate? I am not telling you to murder them, only to sterilise the living and abort the unborn.

The Lawspeaker
05-09-2013, 04:57 PM
I am not ill, I am a good man. Can't you see how cruel it is to let these people live, let alone procreate? I am not telling you to murder them, only to sterilise the living and abort the unborn.
While I myself believe in eugenics I don't think that such measures should be taken without the consent of their parents. The national community should not become an abattoir.

Methusalem
05-09-2013, 05:04 PM
I am not ill, I am a good man. Can't you see how cruel it is to let these people live, let alone procreate?I am not telling you to murder them, only to sterilise the living and abort the unborn.

Why should it be cruel? They don't suffer, they just want to live their life. The only one who is cruel is you. You want to play the role of god, you want to decide if someone is allowed to live or not to live. Who are you? Are you God? Can you read their mind? So how the fuck do you know if they suffer or not? You are sick. Morally corrupted, with zero ethical values.
It's their fucking choice to decide if they want procreate or not.

Germaniac
05-09-2013, 05:07 PM
Why should it be cruel? They don't suffer, they just want to live their life. The only one who is cruel is you. You want to play the role of god, you want to decide if someone is allowed to live or not to live. Who are you? Are you God? Can you read their mind? So how the fuck do you know if they suffer or not? You are sick. Morally corrupted, with zero ethical values.
It's their fucking choice to decide if they want procreate or not.
Says the Marxist...tell me more about how good were and are all the Marxist countries.

Lobotomist
05-09-2013, 05:08 PM
While I myself believe in eugenics I don't think that such measures should be taken without the consent of their parents. The national community should not become an abattoir.

I somehow agree with Germaniac.
There's no need for soft feelings when establishing a nation's people.
As in nature, deformed animals will be put to death by their own parents
because they're too weak, useless etc.

Grumpy Cat
05-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Eugenics doesn't get rid of Downs syndrome since it's an issue that arises during meiosis. Basic middle school biology. Unless, of course, you rode the same bus as people with Downs Syndrome to school.

The Lawspeaker
05-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Says the Marxist...tell me more about how good were and are all the Marxist countries.
Well.. NS killed more Germanics than Marxism.

Germaniac
05-09-2013, 05:09 PM
I've been called cruel, but I call my position tough love.

Methusalem
05-09-2013, 05:10 PM
Eugenics doesn't get rid of Downs syndrome since it's an issue that arises during meiosis. Basic middle school biology. Unless, of course, you rode the same bus as people with Downs Syndrome to school.

Exactly. Simliar to dwarfism or akromegalie.

Methusalem
05-09-2013, 05:12 PM

Argumentum ad personam.

Germaniac
05-09-2013, 05:13 PM
Well.. NS killed more Germanics than Marxism.

Marxism has killed more people, and NS was forced to kill as Germany has been forced to war. The Brits and French were the ones to declare war on us after the Jews hijacked our government, sold us, gave our land to poles after WW1. The Brits waged war on us for taking back our land that was stolen from us.

The Lawspeaker
05-09-2013, 05:16 PM
I do believe in sterilisation of the severely mentally handicapped, alcohol/drug addicts and so-called asocialen but only when approved by parents or legal guardians - and by a court of law. It would not be compulsory - but it would be advised to parents and legal guardians to have it done.

Methusalem
05-09-2013, 05:18 PM
I've been called cruel, but I call my position tough love.

That's a significant reversal of real human sense. You must have a very fucked up worldview if you think that preaching murder and sterilization of innocent people has anything to do with 'love'. LMAO

The Lawspeaker
Marxism has killed more people, and NS was forced to kill as Germany has been forced to war. The Brits and French were the ones to declare war on us after the Jews hijacked our government, sold us, gave our land to poles after WW1. The Brits waged war on us for taking back our land that was stolen from us.
Excuses excuses. It was NS that killed many Germanics. Thousands to tens of thousands in Denmark, Norway, Belgium, the Netherlands. Hundreds of thousands to millions in Germany, the United States, the British Empire and Austria by sending them off to a war that nobody wanted.

2012JD
What the ? Having sex with someone you have no feelings for its the worst thing ever it's like masturbating to a wall or well it works if you're super horny then anything goes lol

Grumpy Cat
05-09-2013, 05:19 PM
People with Downs are often more polite, helpful, and hard working than most able bodied people. Despite the exclusion they face, I have never hearf one complain, or seen one lash out at others.

I used to work at a factory that had a program with various group homes to employ people with Downs syndrome. Those workers were the most reliable people in the plant. If you asked someone to do something, they did it and did it well, often exceeding my expectations.

I did a job that required a lot of cutting and I would ask them to sharpen and clean my knives. They'd come back spotless and very sharp, you'd think they were brand new knives.

Methusalem
05-09-2013, 05:21 PM
People with Downs are often more polite, helpful, and hard working than most able bodied people. Despite the exclusion they face, I have never hearf one complain, or seen one lash out at others.

In fact they d0n't commit murder unlike some retarded Neo-Nutzis.

Germaniac
05-09-2013, 05:23 PM
Excuses excuses. It was NS that killed many Germanics. Thousands to tens of thousands in Denmark, Norway, Belgium, the Netherlands. Hundreds of thousands to millions in Germany, the United States, the British Empire and Austria by sending them off to a war that nobody wanted.

The British and the French wanted the war they waged on Germany. Germany wanted to unite the Germanic people's into one great German people.

The Lawspeaker
05-09-2013, 05:25 PM
The British and the French wanted the war they waged on Germany. Germany wanted to unite the Germanic people's into one great German people.
For short: they wanted to destroy the independence of the other Germanic nations and bring them into a foreign-led empire.

Methusalem
05-09-2013, 05:25 PM
As in nature, deformed animals will be put to death by their own parents
because they're too weak, useless etc.

Rape, hate, killing and lying is natural too. Do you really think 'being natural' is an excuse for inhuman behaviour?

Germaniac
05-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Rape, hate, killing and lying is natural too. Do you really think 'being natural' is an excuse for inhuman behaviour?
Once more...says the Marxist.

ABest
05-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Where is this planet heading towards?

Methusalem
05-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Once more...says the Marxist.

Argumentum ad personam. Don't you have valid arguments to prove a point or are you only able to use the logical fallacy of the argumentum ad personam again? Really you are not able to come up with some real arguments hence your are reduced to make some childish accusations to distract vainly from your argumentative loss. Pathetic and typical for illogical Nutzi rhetoric.:thumb001:

ABest
05-09-2013, 05:37 PM
I still can't believe that I read an article about a mother virtually prostituting her mentally handicapped son.

http://media.giphy.com/media/wPQJeg7FCW2s/original.gif

Germaniac
05-09-2013, 05:48 PM
Argumentum ad personam. Don't you have valid arguments to prove a point or are you only able to use the logical fallacy of the argumentum ad personam again? Really you are not able to come up with some real arguments hence your are reduced to make some childish accusations to distract vainly from your argumentative loss. Pathetic and typical for illogical Nutzi rhetoric.:thumb001:
I haven't lost the argument, I am just sick of your trolling. You are just trying to convince people it is ok for people to be born condemned to be apart of mainstream society and utterly dependant. And more, you want those people to procreate, spreading even more the defective genes. I know Down's is caused by a mutation, but if someone with Down's procreate, the disability will be transmitted on and on, just like midgets.

Methusalem
05-09-2013, 06:06 PM
I haven't lost the argument, I am just sick of your trolling.

You lost the argument when you started to use the logical fallacy of the argumentum ad personam to cover up your lack of valid arguments. Claiming the opposite is therefore a contradiction and a contradiction's truth is impossible so you are being intellectually dishonest.

You are just trying to convince people it is ok for people to be born condemned to be apart of mainstream society and utterly dependant.

So anyone who does not live 'the mainstream way', who is not part of the collective, is condemned to be sterilized and killed?

And more, you want those people to procreate, spreading even more the defective genes.

They have the fucking right to procreate. It is not your buisness. It's based on their human right. So who are you to deny their human rights? Which higher, moral authority do you represent? Lemme ask you someting: ARE YOU GOD?

I know Down's is caused by a mutation, but if someone with Down's procreate, the disability will be transmitted on and on, just like midgets.

So what? They don't suffer. They just live their lifes like every other creature. They don't harm anyone. It is rather your selfish, chauvinistic misbelief that every human has to be productive and useful for a certain collective - in your backward Neo-Nutzi mindset this collective is called 'Volksgemeinschaft'- and humans who are not productive for this certain collective, are seen as a costly burden which has to be eliminated.

Germaniac
05-09-2013, 06:12 PM
I am not God, but I am sure God wants us to be a people clean of genetically unfit people. And I haven't preached murder at any time.

Germaniac
05-09-2013, 06:13 PM
ZnZn, what is your religion?

Methusalem
05-09-2013, 06:18 PM
I am not God, but I am sure God wants us to be a people clean of genetically unfit people.

Oh really? And what other secrets did God tell you? :loco:

And I haven't preached murder at any time.

You said that all babies with disabilities should be aborted. That's murder.

Methusalem
05-09-2013, 06:18 PM
ZnZn, what is your religion?

Logic and human sense.

Germaniac
05-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Logic and human sense.

So, not religious. So don't even talk to me about God. And I am pro life, I am against abortion, but in a few cases one must have at least the option to abort, such cases are:fetus is disabled, fetus has some form of disease that will kill it short after birth, rape, danger to mother's life.

mr. logan
05-09-2013, 06:24 PM
Radical egalitarianism has become completely entrenched in western society despite having no connection with reality, it really shows you how malleable the mind of an average person is; they can literally be convinced that black is white.

What next? Telling children with cerebral palsy that they can become special forces soldiers? People seem to forget that the truth is more important than fantasies designed to prop up self esteem. People with Down's syndrome aren't the same as people without it, black people aren't the same as white people, asian people aren't the same as black people, women aren't the same as men, short people can't be basketball players, tall people can't be gymnasts, retards can't win nobel prizes. Why is it that people can't just accept that?

The mass is growing dementia, more and more. Government considers mass as a demented organism. And so it is managed. People are just getting mad, very slowly.
This mother is a degenerate.

Grumpy Cat
05-09-2013, 06:26 PM
You know in traditional Germanic societies, people with disabilities were included. What does the Havamal say?

The lame can ride horse, the handless drive cattle,the deaf one can fight and prevail,
'tis happier for the blind than for him on the bale-fire,
but no man hath care for a corpse

People who don't work but sit on the computer and talk crap all day are as good as corpses.

Germaniac
05-09-2013, 06:30 PM
Good thing we are not talking about traditional Germanic societies, but modern day ones.

Methusalem
05-09-2013, 06:39 PM
So, not religious. So don't even talk to me about God.

Oh I see. Someone trying to base his opinion on a religious misbelief.:rolleyes2:

And I am pro life, I am against abortion, but in a few cases one must have at least the option to abort, such cases are:fetus is disabled, fetus has some form of disease that will kill it short after birth, rape, danger to mother's life.

None of them above mentioned reasons are reason enough to kill an innocent unborn child.

Germaniac
05-09-2013, 06:58 PM
So, if you had a daughter, she was raped, the fetus was to be born with a disability, and there was a risk to her health, you'd still be against the abortion...hope you have no children.

YeshAtid
05-09-2013, 10:51 PM
Why not?

Arathor
05-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Castrate the retard and he can have sex as much as he wants.

Tyfani
05-10-2013, 05:46 PM

I think everybody has a chance to live and prove his worth to the society....
After all there are so many people "not-retarded" but in fact completely brainless, emmotionaly unstable with no social-education that reproduce everyday...

I would care more to prevent a woman who already has 5 kids working for her from having one more, than stopping two people who love each other to try have a baby...

Ofc in the case of down syndrom... I do not know medically if the kid has 100% chance to have the syndrom as well... In that case they'd better avoid bringing to life a baby they cannot raise up properly..

Cleitus
05-20-2013, 03:29 PM

Lass diese Gutmenschen doch reden, sie wollen die Sonne die uns scheint nicht sehen !

Methusalem
05-20-2013, 09:46 PM
Lass diese Gutmenschen doch reden, sie wollen die Sonne die uns scheint nicht sehen !

Was ist daran verwerflich ein Gut(er)mensch zu sein? Seid wann ist unmoralisches Handeln rechtens geworden? Seid wann kommt es zur Sinnumdrehung universell geltender Moralvorstellung?

Loki
05-20-2013, 09:50 PM
She should ask Arberori how much he charges.

Neanderthal
05-20-2013, 09:52 PM
If we are all equal and all that crap that woman says, why she doesn't want a retarded girlfriend for his retarted son? arent we all 'the same' fucking double standars.

Arbėrori
05-20-2013, 09:53 PM
She should ask Arberori how much he charges.

http://i.imgur.com/74uUQeN.gif

Infinte
05-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Speachless.

Baluarte
05-20-2013, 10:01 PM

You mean Chechnya?

Sunphq
05-20-2013, 10:16 PM
I agree with ZnZn, they have every right to live and be a part of our society. Anyone who has spoken to people with moderate to severe learning disabilities knows they can contribute and live fairly independent lives, and I'm referring to people with down syndrome.

The eugenics talk is just ridiculous.

Lurker
05-21-2013, 12:02 AM
I know a guy who has Down syndrome and he has a girlfriend, that also has DS. I think this guy from the news just need to hire a game coach to know how to "game" women.

Pontios
05-21-2013, 12:09 AM
I really feel sad when I see things like these and I feel really bad for the mothers. :( I can't imagine what they have to go through.

Freeroostah
06-09-2013, 10:16 PM
Awwwww

Greensboro Jock
08-22-2016, 05:18 AM
Just buy him an escort.

sweetalmonds
08-22-2016, 05:56 AM
Just buy him an escort.

Let this thread rest in peace. :lmao

revealman
08-29-2016, 12:13 AM
Source (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1162401/Will-sleep-Downs-syndrome-son-Mother-makes-appeal-lover-21-year-old-Otto.html)

Here's the Bebo page: Baxterboiz (http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=2708667167)
is she crazy?!

i mean after all she must know how hard it is to raise a disbled child and then to want to spread the diseased dna further is insane...

i am strictly against breeding disabled people, it has nothing to do with altruism, it is insanity!!! why would you want to further repeat the cycle of suffering by spreading diseased dna... its not only unresponsible but also dumb and cruel!!! by this kind of action you are only further spreading suffering and pain..

this is called misplaced compassion...