PDA

View Full Version : The Emasculation of White Male Identity

PHDNM
11-25-2019, 04:30 AM
https://www.bitchute.com/video/H55bHEjUbBIa/

sean
11-25-2019, 02:03 PM
Emasculation is the tactic of anybody and everybody that wants to control men. It's not just leftists who do it.

We should go back to more violence and bloodshed, those were the times.

Daos777
01-01-2020, 04:08 AM
We should go back to more violence and bloodshed, those were the times.

Depends who this violence is targeted towards, it needs to be targeted outside and we need to find one philosophy which unites all Europeans. The first two world wars is what killed the most masculine white men in the first place with many of them not leaving a lineage.

Rico33
01-01-2020, 04:52 AM
Flirting with nazism is so sexy. It is the equivalent of buying tall shiny leather boots.

TheOldNorth
01-01-2020, 04:54 AM
All the young white boys should know of Knights, Vikings, Romans, Spartans, Celts, and barbarians of old, all of which are the ancestors of the white race, and some of the most masculine men of all time

Rico33
01-01-2020, 05:03 AM
All the young white boys should know of Knights, Vikings, Romans, Spartans, Celts, and barbarians of old, all of which are the ancestors of the white race, and some of the most masculine men of all time
You will have to teach them how to most of them will never be as masculine. But it is okay as long as they look up to those people.

Jacques de Imbelloni
01-01-2020, 05:06 AM
If you read real books , you would laugh or be disappointed of your statement (https://context.reverso.net/traduccion/ingles-espanol/be+disappointed).

TheOldNorth
01-01-2020, 05:33 AM
If you read real books , you would laugh or be disappointed of your statement (https://context.reverso.net/traduccion/ingles-espanol/be+disappointed).

If you are referring to the gay relationships that Spartans had, yes I’m aware of them, but that doesn’t make their military strength and laconian speech any less impressive

TheOldNorth
01-01-2020, 05:35 AM
You will have to teach them how to most of them will never be as masculine. But it is okay as long as they look up to those people.

As long as they work to keep masculinity and western culture alive, that should be their goal

Rico33
01-01-2020, 05:37 AM
As long as they work to keep masculinity and western culture alive, that should be their goal

Yeah they should be brainwashed into it. Their naivety should be exploited as much as possible.

Rico33
01-01-2020, 05:43 AM
I bet the ones complaining about this are the best examples themselves of men lacking testosterone.

TheForeigner
01-01-2020, 05:47 AM
I bet the ones complaining about this are the best examples themselves of men lacking testosterone.

Buddy, what are you doing on a website that calls itself a European cultural community spewing you neo-marxist faggotry and how he hell did you accumulate so many posts in a relatively short period of time? I'm pretty sure you are a troll and a resentful non-European one too.

Rico33
01-01-2020, 05:49 AM
Buddy, what are you doing on a website that calls itself a European cultural community spewing you neo-marxist faggotry and how he hell did you accumulate so many posts in a relatively short period of time? I'm pretty sure you are a troll and a resentful non-European one too.

What are you complaining your ideology being threatened if you are probably constantly bragging about free speech? What European cultural things do you even do yourself, besides' being at least conscious about it '?

TheForeigner
01-01-2020, 05:55 AM
What are you complaining your ideology being threatened if you are probably constantly bragging about free speech? What European cultural things do you even do yourself, besides' being at least conscious about it '?

I hear bullshit that you spew all the time in the media and from idiots irl. I don't need to read this mind numbing garbage here too. What do you mean about doing European cultural things? I am not a creator of art or culture, just a consumer.

Rico33
01-01-2020, 05:57 AM
I hear bullshit that you spew all the time in the media and from idiots irl. I don't need to read this mind numbing garbage here too. What do you mean about doing European cultural things? I am not a creator of art or culture, just a consumer.

Then ignore me or deal with it.

TheOldNorth
01-01-2020, 07:50 AM
Yeah they should be brainwashed into it. Their naivety should be exploited as much as possible.

Not what I’m suggesting...

TheOldNorth
01-01-2020, 07:50 AM

I bet you’re top among them

Rico33
01-01-2020, 07:51 AM

I am not complaining. Therefore, no...

Rico33
01-01-2020, 07:53 AM

TheOldNorth
01-01-2020, 07:54 AM

What do you call that little bit of complaining were you claimed I was advocating for brainwashing? I bet you’re left wing because they just love to project the flaws of their own onto their opponents...

Rico33
01-01-2020, 07:54 AM

I bet you are flabby.

TheOldNorth
01-01-2020, 07:57 AM
I bet you are flabby.

Flabby? Really? That’s the best you could come up with? You don’t even know what I look like or how much I weigh, I bet you assumed just because I’m American. If assumption is the name of the game, then brainwashed could be among those I could describe you as, genetically weak, self-loathing, islam-loving, Europe-killing... shall I go on?

Rico33
01-01-2020, 07:59 AM
Flabby? Really? That’s the best you could come up with? You don’t even know what I look like or how much I weigh, I bet you assumed just because I’m American. If assumption is the name of the game, then brainwashed could be among those I could describe you as, genetically weak, self-loathing, islam-loving, Europe-killing... shall I go on?

Yes, go on. Please continue.

TheOldNorth
01-01-2020, 08:10 AM
Yes, go on. Please continue.

Any man who would say masculinity is a bad thing, without exception can only survive in our current era, and by that I’m not sure that includes the future, human beings were meant to be masculine and feminine, though some men are less masculine and some women are less feminine, but that isn’t the norm, and any society in which the men have less of a fighting spirit to them then their neighbors is going to be conquered, currently Europe is letting itself be stepped all over by men and women who’d like to see it fall, and become a dark age vassal of the Middle East. Some people are not ok with that though clearly as the UK elected Boris Johnson as Prime Minister, and thus maybe things will turn around for once in londinistan. Belgium’s the worst because it’s the home of the EU, who are a bunch of selfish bastards who try to take away the sovereignty of all the nations under its wing for worthless promises and open borders.
I love Europe and dearly so, it is the land in which my blood and bones ultimately sprung forth from, and thus I want to see it succeed, but it never will become as great as it once was and will in fact get worse if the people there don’t man the fuck up and stop this EU shit and start over with a simple alliance rather then the 4th reich!
There happy, I wasted my breath on you to be honest but I wanted to say it anyways

Rico33
01-01-2020, 08:22 AM
Any man who would say masculinity is a bad thing, without exception can only survive in our current era, and by that I’m not sure that includes the future, human beings were meant to be masculine and feminine, though some men are less masculine and some women are less feminine, but that isn’t the norm, and any society in which the men have less of a fighting spirit to them then their neighbors is going to be conquered, currently Europe is letting itself be stepped all over by men and women who’d like to see it fall, and become a dark age vassal of the Middle East. Some people are not ok with that though clearly as the UK elected Boris Johnson as Prime Minister, and thus maybe things will turn around for once in londinistan. Belgium’s the worst because it’s the home of the EU, who are a bunch of selfish bastards who try to take away the sovereignty of all the nations under its wing for worthless promises and open borders.
I love Europe and dearly so, it is the land in which my blood and bones ultimately sprung forth from, and thus I want to see it succeed, but it never will become as great as it once was and will in fact get worse if the people there don’t man the fuck up and stop this EU shit and start over with a simple alliance rather then the 4th reich!
There happy, I wasted my breath on you to be honest but I wanted to say it anyways
I didn't say masculinity is a bad thing.
It's just that people have a retarded idea of it. Being scruffy and grumpy and Chauvinistic is probably the only things that most insecure men can come up with.
Things like learning how to fight and such are carefully ignored, which is stupid because women learn it too.
Rolled up arm sleeves look 'masculine' too, very initiative-y.