PDA

View Full Version : The TRUTH About Jeffrey Epstein & Prince Andrew

Kamal900
11-26-2019, 04:53 AM
By Mark Collett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfnpRqV8hHE

Aldaris
12-02-2019, 03:51 PM
Well, they are inbred beyond check, deviations are bound to happen. Anyway, the worst part was with Colin Campbell (15:26). Well, insist on technicalities all you want, fact is that keeping underage girls as literal playthings for you and your friends, while mentally manipulating them into submission is a deplorable thing in any case.

Kamal900
12-02-2019, 11:11 PM
Well, they are inbred beyond check, deviations are bound to happen. Anyway, the worst part was with Colin Campbell (15:26). Well, insist on technicalities all you want, fact is that keeping underage girls as literal playthings for you and your friends, while mentally manipulating them into submission is a deplorable thing in any case.

As they say "money is power". I mean, this is one of the main reasons why Epstein was killed, not died by suicide as what the mass media outlets like us to believe since Epstein was very well connected with many prominent figures of the world.

Aldaris
12-03-2019, 01:01 PM
As they say "money is power". I mean, this is one of the main reasons why Epstein was killed, not died by suicide as what the mass media outlets like us to believe since Epstein was very well connected with many prominent figures of the world.

All this stuff the last few months makes Alex Jones seem less crazy. Power is money, connections and blackmail advantage, but as we see, it can backfire aswell.

War Chef
12-03-2019, 01:07 PM
I still think he was just a crafty Jew who found an ingenious way to asphyxiate himself.

Aldaris
12-03-2019, 04:26 PM
I still think he was just a crafty Jew who found an ingenious way to asphyxiate himself.

I'm not so sure after the autopsy reports have been released. Apparently, he had some injuries, which are rare in suicidal hangings and are more common in cases of strangulation. That said, the pathologist was basically hired to dispute the New York city medical examiner's verdict. I don't know, both sides had a clear agenda, when examining the evidence, but in fields like this, they can only twist it so much.