PDA

View Full Version : Classify Turkish novelist Reşat Nuri Güntekin

itilvolga
11-26-2019, 03:11 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcROgNr46iLyw93VQNgL_9HgwL6jaMy wAaBfgqA_gJzMFw21BPUv
https://iasbh.tmgrup.com.tr/d986cf/800/692/0/0/1404/1215?u=http://i.sabah.com.tr/sbh/2017/01/29/resat-nuri-guntekin-kimdir-eserleri-nelerdir-1485696165392.jpg

Laag
11-26-2019, 03:16 PM
Dinaric

Kraftwerk
11-26-2019, 03:16 PM
Dinaromed, doesn't look Turkish, probably native if Istanbul like most old intellectuals.

Kyp
11-26-2019, 03:17 PM
Mediterranid + Dinarid

itilvolga
11-26-2019, 03:53 PM
Dinaromed, doesn't look Turkish, probably native if Istanbul like most old intellectuals.

Doesn’t look Turkish? Lmfao wtf, you gotta be kidding me

Kraftwerk
11-26-2019, 04:06 PM
Doesn’t look Turkish? Lmfao wtf, you gotta be kidding me

Dinaric and med input are rare among ethnic Anatolian Turks. We have armenoid/anatolid resembling Dinaric, Iranid resembling med. He looks native Istanbulian for sure.

itilvolga
11-26-2019, 04:10 PM
Dinaric and med input are rare among ethnic Anatolian Turks. We have armenoid/anatolid resembling Dinaric, Iranid resembling med. He looks native Istanbulian for sure.

Have you ever been in West of Turkey? Dinaro-Med isn’t rare among Turks at all.

Kraftwerk
11-26-2019, 04:18 PM
Have you ever been in West of Turkey? Dinaro-Med isn’t rare among Turks at all.

I visited, I stayed around one year. They must have Balkan origins, therefore not ethnic Turks.

itilvolga
11-26-2019, 05:00 PM
I visited, I stayed around one year. They must have Balkan origins, therefore not ethnic Turks.

Wait, who are you talking about? Western Turks?
Western Turks are more Turkic (genetically) than the people from your region, you are aware of it, right?

Btw if Balkan admixture makes a Turk who scores EE significantly non-Turk, then, your Anatolian admixture makes you non-Turk as well. Such a nonsense reason.

Kraftwerk
11-26-2019, 07:20 PM
Western Turks are more Turkic (genetically) than the people from your region, you are aware of it, right?

Btw if Balkan admixture makes a Turk who scores EE significantly non-Turk, then, your Anatolian admixture makes you non-Turk as well. Such a nonsense reason.

Essence of Turkish Turkness is Anatolian ancestry these days. Western Turks are Greek wannabes. I met many of them, I guess when Turkey have a civil war, they will act independently or let themselves being occupied by Greeks once again like they did before. Eastern Turkey had no army support, but local people resisted against occupiers always, but western Turkey got easily occupied and probably those south euro admixture came from Greek rapes in Western Turkey.

Dna8
11-26-2019, 07:32 PM
He does not look Turkish?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=218&dateline=1553202391

Kraftwerk
11-26-2019, 07:36 PM
He does not look Turkish?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=218&dateline=1553202391

According to their agenda, there are even borreby, Faelid Turks lol. I hate white wash of Turks. Because, it's not realistic and loserish.

Dna8
11-26-2019, 07:47 PM
According to their agenda, there are even borreby, Faelid Turks lol. I hate white wash of Turks. Because, it's not realistic and loserish.

I hate it when people reference the Balkans in threads pertaining to Turkish aesthetics.

A spectrum of some 80 million people in West Asia, and members are citing Greeks and/or Yugoslavs every fifth post..

As if Turkey and the Balkans weren't situated on two different continents, separated by considerable water, connected by a thread of land..

What a disservice to Anatolia, of not to the Balkans..

Kivan
11-26-2019, 07:55 PM

This guy is not a Turk, he is a imposter (very likely he is a Kurd or some kind of mongrel who hate Turks). The most ironic is that guy he was using as avatar looks Dinaro-Med... :picard1:
https://i.postimg.cc/3Jgtj91z/Screenshot-1.jpg

He has been using photos of someone else pretending to be half Bosniak... :picard1: :lol:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?305270-Classify-me-Turkish-Bosnian

Hapanuwa
11-26-2019, 07:55 PM
Essence of Turkish Turkness is Anatolian ancestry these days. Western Turks are Greek wannabes. I met many of them, I guess when Turkey have a civil war, they will act independently or let themselves being occupied by Greeks once again like they did before. Eastern Turkey had no army support, but local people resisted against occupiers always, but western Turkey got easily occupied and probably those south euro admixture came from Greek rapes in Western Turkey.

Loool, are you delusional? The essence of Turkishness in genetic sense is Turkic ancestry, not Anatolian ancestry. Anatolian ancestry originally had nothing to do with the Turkic people, until the Turkic migration towards Asia Minor. Just like itilvolga has stated, Western- Turkey has the most Turkic blood, therefore Western- Turks (the so called 'Greek wannabes' have a better position in regards to Turkicness than people like you. If they're Greek wannabe's, you and the rest of the country should not talk about Turkicness/Turkishness. You have no idea about Western Turks and their history because they resisted the Greeks, even though the Greeks was well organized and had British support in the begin of the invasion. Just look up the Zeybeks.

You should go out your room and explore more of the culture, history and people. No wonder 9 out 10 times your posts are pessimistic, incel.

Hapanuwa
11-26-2019, 07:59 PM
Also don't forget that the Turkish republic was made after the liberation of Western- Turkey and that Western- Turkey is the thriving motor of Anatolia.

Thracian
11-26-2019, 07:59 PM

Being Turk is not related with Anatolia. All Turkist movements such as Young Turks or Committee of Union and Progress were born in Balkans not in Central Anatolia. And, Dinarid is not rare among Balkan Turks.

Don't you even know Kuva-yı Milliye? Or Hasan Tahsin?

itilvolga
11-26-2019, 08:27 PM
This guy is not a Turk, he is a imposter (very likely he is a Kurd or some kind of mongrel who hate Turks). The most ironic is that guy he was using as avatar looks Dinaro-Med... :picard1:
https://i.postimg.cc/3Jgtj91z/Screenshot-1.jpg

He has been using photos of someone else pretending to be half Bosniak... :picard1: :lol:
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?305270-Classify-me-Turkish-Bosnian

So this half Bosniak guy was a fake account of him? I am sure his current picture also belongs to someone else. I am gonna report him.

11-26-2019, 09:04 PM
Dinaro-Med

Kraftwerk
11-26-2019, 09:48 PM
Stop white washing Turkey Kivan. Neither Mongolid real Turks nor a big majority of Anatolian Turks have Euro phenos. You can't be Turkish, ironically a nationalist one and have atlantid pheno.
Real Turk is either one of these:
https://galeri14.uludagsozluk.com/821/turanid_1684145.png
Or this:
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1534722991828.png

PAGANE
11-26-2019, 10:01 PM
looks like a person from Austria, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia - this region looks like a person from Austria, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia- this region.Wonderful novels Çalıkuşu, Yaprak Dökümü, Dudaktan Kalbe

Kaspias
11-26-2019, 11:55 PM
Stop white washing Turkey Kivan. Neither Mongolid real Turks nor a big majority of Anatolian Turks have Euro phenos. You can't be Turkish, ironically a nationalist one and have atlantid pheno.
Real Turk is either one of these:
https://galeri14.uludagsozluk.com/821/turanid_1684145.png
Or this:
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1534722991828.png

Is this a troll?

Kraftwerk
11-27-2019, 12:21 AM
Is this a troll?

Every trolling has some truth. Real Turkic phenos are the first ones. The rest of Turks claiming original Turkic ancestry are thinking wishfully.

Kaspias
11-27-2019, 12:31 AM
Every trolling has some truth. Real Turkic phenos are the first ones. The rest of Turks claiming original Turkic ancestry are thinking wishfully.

So i'm not Turk?

Kraftwerk
11-27-2019, 12:37 AM
So i'm not Turk?

Genetically you are not Turk nor Turkic.
Pomaks are slavics already. I guess even Atatürk wasn't Turk genetically. Real Turks can't have light coloring on eyes and hair.

Oghuz
11-27-2019, 12:45 AM
Dinaro med

soft tissue proportions are anatolid. Turkish looking.

Kaspias
11-27-2019, 12:50 AM
Pomaks are slavics already. I guess even Atatürk wasn't Turk genetically. Real Turks can't have light coloring on eyes and hair.

Do you know where Atatürk's parents were born? What was the native population of their born places?

What if i say you that 20-40% of Proto-Turks had light hair and eyes? Do you know how Proto-Turks are formed?

What are your criteria while saying genetically i'm not Turk, phenotype? What is the exact correlation between phenotype and genotype, if they are same, why we have two different terms?

What makes a Pontid less Turk than a Pamirid? These phenotypes already came out after Turks mixed with native populations. What if Pamirid person carry 80% Iranian while Pontid has 40% Turkic in terms of genotype?

Do you know that Proto-Turks were not 100% Mongoloid? Why aren't we identified as Mongol then?

Can you read my profile again?

itilvolga
11-27-2019, 12:53 AM
Do you know where Atatürk's parents were born? What was the native population of their born places?

What if i say you that 20-40% of Proto-Turks had light hair and eyes? Do you know how Proto-Turks are formed?

What are your criteria while saying genetically i'm not Turk, phenotype? What is the exact correlation between phenotype and genotype, if they are same, why we have two different terms?

What makes a Pontid less Turk than a Pamirid? These phenotypes already came out after Turks mixed with native populations. What if Pamirid person carry 80% Iranian while Pontid has 40% Turkic in terms of genotype?

Do you know that Proto-Turks were not 100% Mongoloid? Why aren't we identified as Mongol then?

He is too dumb to understand it, don’t waste your breath.

Kraftwerk
11-27-2019, 01:00 AM

Lol proto-Turk theory is bs. No euro looking core Turkic people believed in Tengri, spoke an Altaic language, called themselves Türük. Our history books are full of bs too. Turks are not from Yamnaya or Afanasievo. Real Turkics had been Mongolid since the begining. Look at Huns, they had mongolid pheno, mongolid geno.

Kraftwerk
11-27-2019, 01:02 AM
He is too dumb to understand it, don’t waste your breath.

I'm too realistic for a Turk. I accept Schytians were Indo-European despite of being taught they were Turkics since the elementary school. You are wishful thinking by white washing Turkness in an eurocentric world.

Kaspias
11-27-2019, 01:11 AM
Lol proto-Turk theory is bs. No euro looking core Turkic people believed in Tengri, spoke an Altaic language, called themselves Türük. Our history books are full of bs too. Turks are not from Yamnaya or Afanasievo. Real Turkics had been Mongolid since the begining. Look at Huns, they had mongolid pheno, mongolid geno.

It is not a theory, it is the fact. We have samples in which we can get opinions about Proto-Turks.

Who cares about your history books? I'm educated in Greece.

How do you know the phenotype of Huns? Only few reconstructions. How can you understand their traits just by looking at their sculpture while even you can't understand the most basic things in this forum?

Noone denied Turks were Mongoloids, one can be both Mongoloid and Caucasoid at the same time.

How do you know Huns had Mongoloid genotype? I'm looking at their genetic results right now, can you prove me your claim?

Why i matched with all Western Xiongnu samples and other Nomad samples from Kazakhstan?

Why i have haplogroup of Hun Elite? Coincidence perhaps?

Kraftwerk
11-27-2019, 01:22 AM
It is not a theory, it is the fact. We have samples in which we can get opinions about Proto-Turks.

Who cares about your history books? I'm educated in Greece.

How do you know the phenotype of Huns? Only few reconstructions. How can you understand their traits just by looking at their sculpture while even you can't understand the most basic things in this forum?

Noone denied Turks were Mongoloids, one can be both Mongoloid and Caucasoid at the same time.

How do you know Huns had Mongoloid genotype? I'm looking at their genetic results right now, can you prove me your claim?

Why i matched with all Western Xiongnu samples and other Nomad samples from Kazakhstan?

Why i have haplogroup of Hun Elite? Coincidence perhaps?

https://abload.de/img/euronafz0.png
East Asian, Siberian are dominant mostly. And these genotypes dominate phenotype too. Mongolid is dominant to caucasoid for sure.
Even description of Attila is an enough proof for me. One should be mongolid or Euroasian looking to be really Turkic.

MustafaTekin
11-27-2019, 01:24 AM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dUwy9FO1CNc/hqdefault.jpg

Kaspias
11-27-2019, 01:27 AM
https://abload.de/img/euronafz0.png
East Asian, Siberian are dominant mostly. And these genotypes dominate phenotype too. Mongolid is dominant to caucasoid for sure.
Even description of Attila is an enough proof for me. One should be mongolid or Euroasian looking to be really Turkic.

You said they had Mongol genetic, but this chart literally confirms that they were Turks - carrying more West Eurasian than East Eurasian -

"East Asian, Siberian dominant mostly"

How 30-40% can be dominant to the 50-60%?

Kraftwerk
11-27-2019, 01:28 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dUwy9FO1CNc/hqdefault.jpg

Ama öyle mk. Türkün özü asyalıdır. Türkiye genelde İran ve Anadolu melezi genetik olarak ne idiğü belirsiz bi genetik havuz. İster kabul et, ister etme bu bi gerçek. Din olmayınca bu milleti bir tutan bir şey kalmaz.

Kraftwerk
11-27-2019, 01:46 AM
You said they had Mongol genetic, but this chart literally confirms that they were Turks - carrying more West Eurasian than East Eurasian -

"East Asian, Siberian dominant mostly"

How 30-40% can be dominant to the 50-60%?

Asian genes are dominant. Look at hapas. Anyway, today most Turkic people are Mongolid looking. Even if proto-Turks were more Caucasoid, they didn't help themselves to rape phenotypically dominant Mongolids or stopped their women being raped by them. Turkic history is mongrel history and it's not smth to be proud of.

Kaspias
11-27-2019, 01:58 AM
Asian genes are dominant. Look at hapas. Anyway, today most Turkic people are Mongolid looking. Even if proto-Turks were more Caucasoid, they didn't help themselves to rape phenotypically dominant Mongolids or stopped their women being raped by them. Turkic history is mongrel history and it's not smth to be proud of.

One can be proud of it or not, why should i care about it? What is the relevance with the topic?

"Asian genes are dominant" How? You get half from father and half from mother, how can one be dominant the other? You can just look more alike to one and that is random process, not about being dominant in case of Eurasia. On the other hand, a phenotype not necessarily reflects the genotype.

Today Turkic people are Turkic looking, they are definitely not like Mongols also definitely not like West Eurasians. Having chinky eyes are equal to being Mongol in your mindset, apparently.

Seriously saying, i have never seen any true claim from your side. Is this really trolling or your real thoughts? Just wonder.

Kraftwerk
11-27-2019, 02:14 AM
One can be proud of it or not, why should i care about it? What is the relevance with the topic?

"Asian genes are dominant" How? You get half from father and half from mother, how can one be dominant the other? You can just look more alike to one and that is random process, not about being dominant in case of Eurasia. On the other hand, a phenotype not necessarily reflects the genotype.

Today Turkic people are Turkic looking, they are definitely not like Mongols also definitely not like West Eurasians. Having chinky eyes are equal to being Mongol in your mindset, apparently.

Seriously saying, i have never seen any true claim from your side. Is this really trolling or your real thoughts? Just wonder.

Having chinky eyes are mongol in most people's mind.
I'm semi trolling, semi serious. I dislike when people white wash Turks. We are not Balkan devshirmes averagely. I hate this mindset:
https://sevdigimkarikaturler.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/gocmen.jpg
An Arab or Kurdish looking Turk is more Turkish than a Balkan dönmeh for me.

Kaspias
11-27-2019, 02:33 AM
Having chinky eyes are mongol in most people's mind.
I'm semi trolling, semi serious. I dislike when people white wash Turks. We are not Balkan devshirmes averagely. I hate this mindset:
https://sevdigimkarikaturler.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/gocmen.jpg
An Arab or Kurdish looking Turk is more Turkish than a Balkan dönmeh for me.

Having chinky eyes are either Turk or East Asian(Japanese/Korean/Chinese) in most people's mind. 99% of forum members have never seen any Mongol in their lives.

So you mean Balkan Turks are not Turks but Balkanite converts?

What is Turkish look? Look of ethnic Turks, right? How can a Kurdish or Arabian can look like ethnic Turk if they are not?

Can you also post an example for average Turkish look?

Kraftwerk
11-27-2019, 02:45 AM
Having chinky eyes are either Turk or East Asian(Japanese/Korean/Chinese) in most people's mind. 99% of forum members have never seen any Mongol in their lives.

So you mean Balkan Turks are not Turks but Balkanite converts?

What is Turkish look? Look of ethnic Turks, right? How can a Kurdish or Arabian can look like ethnic Turk if they are not?

Can you also post an example for average Turkish look?

Balkan Turks look Slavic mostly, if they are Turks, they should have anatolid or real Turkic look.
I meant an ethnic Turk looking Kurdish or Arabic.
This guy is a very common ethnic Turkish:
https://fourfourtwo.com.tr/v1/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/burak-yilmaz-trabzonspor-icin-dondu-620x400.jpg
Female version:
http://tr.web.img4.acsta.net/pictures/16/09/29/16/46/399367.jpg
They have mainly iranid, anatolid, east alpine, minor turanid phenos averagely. AND NONE OF THEM ARE EUROPOID.

Hapanuwa
11-27-2019, 02:53 AM
People don't have to whitewash Turks because some Turks can be European looking without being Balkan. For instance, I'm average Western Turk genetically but my phenotype is European, while I don't have Balkan blood. On top of that I do have Turkic blood, so there's no need to whitewash Turks because we can have European, Middle Eastern and Asian looking Turkics.

Also according to your logic, a 50% SSA + 50% European can't be European since most of the times they would look black or mixed.

Rgvgjhvv
11-27-2019, 02:56 AM
His typical examples seem good at least, right?

Kraftwerk
11-27-2019, 02:58 AM
People don't have to whitewash Turks because some Turks can be European looking without being Balkan. For instance, I'm average Western Turk genetically but my phenotype is European, while I don't have Balkan blood. On top of that I do have Turkic blood, so there's no need to whitewash Turks because we can have European, Middle Eastern and Asian looking Turkics.

Also according to your logic, a 50% SSA + 50% European can't be European since most of the times they would look black or mixed.

Exactly, people feel their phenotype. You see your phenotype on mirror not your y DNA or autosomal DNA. Look at Obama, he came as first black president od the US. Because, he looks so.
If you don't have Balkan blood and look euro, it must be due to nordoiranids in Persia and Central Asia or some admixture from Caucasus.

Kivan
11-27-2019, 03:04 AM

A Turk from Macedonia/Thrace is as Turkish as as someone from Gaziantep or Antalya.
Turkey itself was founded by a Balkan Turk, the most developed region in Turkey is Western Turkey. You like it or not.
The majority of Turks are from Balkans and Western/Central-Western Anatolia.

Turk is not the same than Anatolian. Many Turks don't have any Anatolian ancestry.
There's no reason to a Turk look "Anatolid" since the original Turks are not Anatolian.
Also, Anatolian Turks are genetically different than pre-Turkic Anatolian, put it on your head.
I am 7/8 Western Anatolian Turk and i have been classified as Atlantid and North Pontid by the best classifiers of this forum.

A Turk can be either a Turanid, a swarthy Med or a Nordid type:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hT9t0k4BJNs/maxresdefault.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4b/79/f0/4b79f0a62b62bd05a53ba06c11e09f88.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4f/99/65/4f9965f612c3d0ebf3302ac81e8dcdef.jpg
https://i1.trekearth.com/photos/57230/20140927_0005.jpg

It's time to you get banned again.

Kraftwerk
11-27-2019, 03:17 AM
A Turk from Macedonia/Thrace is as Turkish as as someone from Gaziantep or Antalya.
Turkey itself was founded by a Balkan Turk, the most developed region in Turkey is Western Turkey. You like it or not.
The majority of Turks are from Balkans and Western/Central-Western Anatolia.

Turk is not the same than Anatolian. Many Turks don't have any Anatolian ancestry.
There's no reason to a Turk look "Anatolid" since the original Turks are not Anatolian.
Also, Anatolian Turks are genetically different than pre-Turkic Anatolian, put it on your head.
I am 7/8 Western Anatolian Turk and i have been classified as Atlantid and North Pontid by the best classifiers of this forum.

A Turk can be either a Turanid, a swarthy Med or a Nordid type:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hT9t0k4BJNs/maxresdefault.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4b/79/f0/4b79f0a62b62bd05a53ba06c11e09f88.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4f/99/65/4f9965f612c3d0ebf3302ac81e8dcdef.jpg
https://i1.trekearth.com/photos/57230/20140927_0005.jpg

Doesn't matter how hard you try, idiot. Your trolling will not make us as your Indo-Iranian brown kin.
It's time to you get banned again.

Nice try Himmler, you are trying to nordify even Turkomans. Leave my Irono-Turanid Turkomans alone. 1-5% Nordic or atlantid types can't make these phenos as common Turks.
I have news for you, my brown iranic people are the ones reproducing the most in this country. You are minority and have low fertility as it should be. Societies being degenerate, leaving patriarchal values turn into infertile old folks without babies and eventually future like I saw in İzmir.

itilvolga
11-27-2019, 12:39 PM
Because of a fucking Yoruk-Kurd mutt, this thread became a shitpost fest hence i am closing the thread now. Thanks everyone except him for input.