PDA

View Full Version : Classify/palace Hungarian students and teachers from Budapest

Hungarian_master
12-02-2019, 12:39 PM
Classify them, and place the best and worst fit of them in Europe!!!!

https://www.bmrg.hu/sites/default/files/node_gallery/2019_09d.JPG
https://www.bmrg.hu/sites/default/files/node_gallery/2019_10d.JPG
https://www.bmrg.hu/sites/default/files/node_gallery/2019_11c.JPG
https://www.bmrg.hu/sites/default/files/node_gallery/2019_11d.JPG
https://www.bmrg.hu/sites/default/files/node_gallery/2019_12d.JPG
https://www.bmrg.hu/sites/default/files/node_gallery/2019_10c.JPG
https://www.bmrg.hu/sites/default/files/node_gallery/2019_11b.JPG
https://www.bmrg.hu/sites/default/files/node_gallery/2019_10b.JPG
https://www.bmrg.hu/sites/default/files/node_gallery/2019_09c.JPG
https://www.bmrg.hu/sites/default/files/node_gallery/2019_09b.JPG

Kivan
12-02-2019, 01:13 PM
Some look too young for classifiction, but that's my opinion:

Main types: Norid, Subnordid, Nordocromagnid, Nordid (i see mainly Cordeds), Baltid, Borreby, Alpinid.
Less common but present: Dinaro-Med, Pontid, North-Pontid, Atlantid, Alpine-Med.

They might pass in France and Central Europe as a group, and to a lesser extent, Balkans.

Benyzero
12-02-2019, 01:25 PM
The hungarian master strikes again :D

Hungarian_master
12-02-2019, 01:25 PM
They might pass in France and Central Europe as a group, and to a lesser extent, Balkans.

And the worst fit in Europe?

The Blade
12-02-2019, 01:43 PM
The usual mix of Nordic, Mediterranean, Upper Paleolithic, Dinaric, Alpine and Baltic traits, their varieties, and blends of these.
Worst fits in Europe are Malta and Cyprus.
Best fits are Central European states, Balkans and France.

Kivan
12-02-2019, 02:10 PM
And the worst fit in Europe?

Southern Europe.

Jana
12-02-2019, 02:23 PM
They look foreign/strange to my eyes. Best fit is probably Czech Republic.

Mr.G
12-02-2019, 02:30 PM
What region in Hungary are these groups from?

I see a lot of variety in phenotype. Central Europe seems like a good fit.

Mr.G
12-02-2019, 02:33 PM
Worst fit? Any of the outlying regions of Europe, maybe the extreme South as worst fit, I'm not sure.

Egyvalaki
12-02-2019, 02:35 PM

I see a lot of variety in phenotype. Central Europe seems like a good fit.

I think they are from Budapest (i checked the name of the school).

Tooting Carmen
12-02-2019, 04:49 PM
They look 60% Germanic/Central European 40% Balkan.

Blondie
12-02-2019, 04:57 PM
Best fit in Central Europe, but they can pass in West and East Erope too, worst fit in South and North Europe.

Phenotypes: Alpinid, Gorid, Neo Danubian, Subnordid, Norid, Dinarid, Alföld Turanid

Ülev
12-02-2019, 05:16 PM
best fit ----> Szlovákia :rolleyes:

WeirdLookingFellow
12-02-2019, 05:36 PM
I don't have the time to classify them all but overall they have this standard Hungarian pack of diversity - Central Europeans, a few Balkanites, a few straight up Germanics, some Pontids. They are more Western-shifted than Hungarians in Transylvania.

I notice fewer Eastern European types than expected.

Voyt
12-02-2019, 05:43 PM
They can only fit in Hungary
Asiatic and beady eyes, even in the blonde folks

Satem
12-02-2019, 05:47 PM

We need Magnolia to confirm it

Jana
12-02-2019, 06:00 PM

As far as I know she considers Hungarians closer looking to Czechs than Poles.

PS: I want to explain my post from previous page. By saying foreign/strange I meant that they look quite different from Croats, not that they look strange for Hungarians in Budapest.

Aldaris
12-02-2019, 06:06 PM

It’s not like they’d look alien in here, most of then would pass. That said, a few of them would actually look typical.

Aldaris
12-02-2019, 06:07 PM

Hey, I’m right here, man.

Benyzero
12-02-2019, 06:12 PM

You can't even see their eyes from this far, sorryass

Satem
12-02-2019, 06:15 PM
Hey, I’m right here, man.

Good. How well would they pass in Czech Republic?

Aldaris
12-02-2019, 06:26 PM
Good. How well would they pass in Czech Republic?

Pretty well. Not as the most typical, but I guess nobody would be able to tell on an individual level anyway. There are some subtypes present in here, which seem to be lacking in those pictures aswell.

Hungarian_master
12-02-2019, 07:53 PM

They are from Budapest!

Hungarian_master
12-02-2019, 07:57 PM
They are more Western-shifted than Hungarians in Transylvania.

I notice fewer Eastern European types than expected.

Not suprising, because the population of Budapest heavly mixed with Germans and Jews, but many Hungarians live in Budapest from all-over the country.

Hungarian_master
12-02-2019, 08:06 PM
They look foreign/strange to my eyes.

I know, you meant from the Croats.

Why they look alien from your people?

Jana
12-02-2019, 08:08 PM
I know, you meant from the Croats.

Why they look alien from your people?

They are lighter, more blonds, and they have rounder features and are more stocky than is usual in my region.
Many of the faces look foreign to me, German and Polish like for example.

Hungarian_master
12-02-2019, 08:10 PM
They are lighter, more blonds, and they have rounder features and are more stocky than is usual in my region.
Many of the faces look foreign to me, German and Polish like for example.

I think the same with you!

Among South Slavs, they resemble the most with the Slovenes.

Jana
12-02-2019, 08:13 PM
I think the same with you!

Among South Slavs, they resemble the most with the Slovenes.

Yes.

pelikarski
12-02-2019, 08:16 PM
Central European surroundings as best fit and then Balkans

Hungarian_master
12-03-2019, 08:59 AM
Central European surroundings as best fit and then Balkans

Vote?

Davy Jones's Locker
12-04-2019, 10:45 AM
In my opinion basically all of the major types (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?11365-What-does-a-basic-racial-typology-describe-in-Europe) seems present but I'd say Alpine is the primary element.

Roy
12-05-2019, 04:26 PM

The foreign ones from my point of view in this group are mostly these Taurid influenced. There are also few that are likely part-Gypsy. Are there Jews in Budapest?

Jana
12-05-2019, 04:26 PM
The foreign ones from my point of view in this group are mostly these Taurid influenced. There are also few that are likely part-Gypsy. Are there Jews in Budapest?

Yes, ofcourse.

Blondie
12-05-2019, 04:27 PM
Are there Jews in Budapest?

Yes many and they make very good music :thumb001:

Voyt
12-05-2019, 07:33 PM

Yes, ofcourse.

They are your future children and cousins and inlaws

Vožd
12-05-2019, 07:42 PM
Alpinid dominance, so CE.
But plenty of them pass in EE and SEE.

Roy
12-05-2019, 07:49 PM
Yes, ofcourse.

I know personally one Jewish girl from my town, but their community here must constitute barely a promile of what is in Budapest.

Roy
12-05-2019, 07:54 PM

So they are pretty Mongol I guess?

Voyt
12-05-2019, 08:15 PM
So they are pretty Mongol I guess?

Not autosomally (i.e. not entirely), but eye shape is one of the few physical traits that passes down very easily, which is why many northern europeans to this day still have "Finnic" eyes, and many Russians have Turkic or Finnic eyes.

I think that is merely the highest power's way of telling us who belongs to what tribe. Since the Hungarians were ruled by Ugric peoples, the rulers passed down their eye trait somehow.

Similar thing with Bulgarians, who have asiatic eyes often as well

Roy
12-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Not autosomally (i.e. not entirely), but eye shape is one of the few physical traits that passes down very easily, which is why many northern europeans to this day still have "Finnic" eyes, and many Russians have Turkic or Finnic eyes.

I think that is merely the highest power's way of telling us who belongs to what tribe. Since the Hungarians were ruled by Ugric peoples, the rulers passed down their eye trait somehow.

Those eyes though occur infrequently, pretending it is otherwise would be wrong.

Voyt
12-05-2019, 08:26 PM
Those eyes though occur infrequently, pretending it is otherwise would be wrong.

The majority of Hungarians in those photos (i.e. the Hungarians who have Slavo-Germanic roots) have the Asiatic eyes
The ones that don't (i.e. the dark-haired types) are most likely from Croatian/Vlach/Romanian influence (they are implants from the past few hundred years, and not "native" Hungarians)

Blondie
12-05-2019, 09:00 PM

It seems to me you have no idea what are you talking about :rotfl: The difference between a czech and hungarian is the language nothing more, they have almost 100% same genetic, looking. If i show random pics from this central european region you wouldn't know who is hungarian, polish, slovak, czech, slovenian, croatian or romanian for sure...

Tooting Carmen
12-05-2019, 09:14 PM
It seems to me you have no idea what are you talking about :rotfl: The difference between a czech and hungarian is the language nothing more, they have almost 100% same genetic, looking. If i show random pics from this central european region you wouldn't know who is hungarian, polish, slovak, czech, slovenian, croatian or romanian for sure...

Romanians are on the whole somewhat darker than those other groups, while Croats and to some extent Slovenes are also more Southern-leaning than the remaining groups.

Voyt
12-05-2019, 09:19 PM

You are talking about autosomes; I am not. Eye shape is only determined by a handful of genes. Autosomes contain 99% of an individual's genes.

I can definitely distinguish between Hungarian and Czechs; the fact that you cannot shows you don't really have experience in distinguishing facial characteristics

You really think a people who have two completely separate histories from each other would develop physically in the same way?

Even if they share 99% of their genome, those genes still interact with each other in different ways (this is the foundation of epigenetics, and thus spirituality)

Blondie
12-05-2019, 09:27 PM
You are talking about autosomes; I am not. Eye shape is only determined by a handful of genes. Autosomes contain 99% of an individual's genes.

I can definitely distinguish between Hungarian and Czechs; the fact that you cannot shows you don't really have experience in distinguishing facial characteristics

You really think a people who have two completely separate histories from each other would develop physically in the same way?

Even if they share 99% of their genome, those genes still interact with each other in different ways (this is the foundation of epigenetics, and thus spirituality)

Man... I live in Hungary + i have been in almost every neighbour country unlike you. If you think hungarians have asian eyes than you know nothing about hungarians.

Hungarian_master
12-05-2019, 09:27 PM
Are there Jews in Budapest?

Yes, Budapest traditonally have a large Jewish minority. The biggest in Hungary.

Voyt
12-05-2019, 09:39 PM
Man... I live in Hungary + i have been in almost every neighbour country unlike you. If you think hungarians have asian eyes than you know nothing about hungarians.

lol-ok

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYVerCJX0AEyme-.jpg

I should correct myself though, it's not clear if the eyes that Finno-Ugrics and certain northern euros have are the same origin as that of east-Asians, or if they developed that through convergent evolution. Still though, Europeans with those eyes still look more like European-Asian hybrids than they do native Europeans. That's just my view, and you may prefer that look.

Jana
12-05-2019, 11:51 PM

Don't mind him, he is a Serb retard full of complexes and dedicating his time to insult Hungarians and Croats. Typical loser.

The majority of Hungarians in those photos (i.e. the Hungarians who have Slavo-Germanic roots) have the Asiatic eyes
The ones that don't (i.e. the dark-haired types) are most likely from Croatian/Vlach/Romanian influence (they are implants from the past few hundred years, and not "native" Hungarians)

Romanians have more mongoloid genetics than Hungarians, idiot. Swarthy types come from Armenoid looking Servs.

Voyt
12-06-2019, 03:54 AM
Don't mind him, he is a Serb retard full of complexes and dedicating his time to insult Hungarians and Croats. Typical loser.

Romanians have more mongoloid genetics than Hungarians, idiot. Swarthy types come from Armenoid looking Servs.

lol I don't hate Hungarians

my father has Hungarian derived surname and his father has the Finno-Ugric type blue eyes (although my father looks more like Irano-Balt sarmatian bvll with fierce blue eyes)

You not only look like a fish but you have the memory of one

And finally, I never implied that Romanians aren't more mongoloid autosomally

I respect HUNGaryans more than I do croRats because they convinced many of these rats to flee their gnijezda

Rico33
12-06-2019, 04:35 AM
I don't see a single person in the photos that has eyes that look 'exotic' to me.

blogen
12-06-2019, 08:44 AM
[B]Classify them

Around 20 years is the lower margin of the measurement. So the guessing in this forum is meaningles on juveniles!

http://www.jgypk.hu/tamop13e/tananyag_html/testnevtan/kep_4_1.jpg

Jana
12-06-2019, 09:56 AM
lol I don't hate Hungarians

my father has Hungarian derived surname and his father has the Finno-Ugric type blue eyes (although my father looks more like Irano-Balt sarmatian bvll with fierce blue eyes)

You not only look like a fish but you have the memory of one

And finally, I never implied that Romanians aren't more mongoloid autosomally

I respect HUNGaryans more than I do croRats because they convinced many of these rats to flee their gnijezda

You have nothing to do with Hungarians nor Croats and you were already caught lying about your origins. You are Servian subhuman with severe inferiority complex which isn't suprising considering Serbs are the bottom.

Voyt
12-06-2019, 06:06 PM
You have nothing to do with Hungarians nor Croats.

Would you be willing to make a bet on that?

Since you're (barely considered) a lady, you may decide the terms

Or we can even do something like a poll on taxonomy with pics of our immediate family members asking whose family passes best in north croatia/hungary

Loser can't post on the forum for 6 months (I prefer more, but dunno if your ego can go without posting here for more than a few days)

aherne
12-06-2019, 07:49 PM
They look indistinguishable from Czechs/Slovaks

Jana
12-06-2019, 07:53 PM
Would you be willing to make a bet on that?

Since you're (barely considered) a lady, you may decide the terms

Or we can even do something like a poll on taxonomy with pics of our immediate family members asking whose family passes best in north croatia/hungary

Loser can't post on the forum for 6 months (I prefer more, but dunno if your ego can go without posting here for more than a few days)

Yes, let's make the thread. Don't bail out now :thumb001:

Voyt
12-06-2019, 08:53 PM
Yes, let's make the thread. Don't bail out now :thumb001:

Ok, I will compile the collage of my family in a few hours when I get home

I only have pics of grandparents, parents, and parents' siblings; any older ancestry I think only my family back in Europe have pics of.

I'll post the pic in this thread later today, and after you get it you can make the thread at your leisure, asking in a poll which of the two families passes best in northern Croatia + Hungary, or even Germany/Poland if you so desire

Just set the poll to never close, and set votes to public, and we can bump the thread for about a week so we get enough of a sample size (or however long you want it to go on)

So 6 months of no posting then? You have the final decision on that, since you're the much more prolific poster.

EDIT: won't have the collage until tomorrow; been looking through a bunch of photo albums for the past couple hours so I wanna have multiple pics of each family member

Odin
12-30-2019, 02:29 PM
Mainly Gorids, Pontids, and few Norics.

Pass in Central Europe.

Odin
12-30-2019, 02:32 PM
Mainly Gorids, Pontids, and few Norics.

Pass in Central Europe.