PDA

View Full Version : What's the most Caucasoid looking Amerindian subtype besides Silvid/Planid/Appalachid?

Maguzanci
12-03-2019, 02:21 AM
I am guessing Andid or Pueblid?

Maguzanci
12-03-2019, 02:25 AM
bump

Zuh
12-03-2019, 02:45 AM
Tbh i don't think theres any besides those two.

Maguzanci
12-03-2019, 02:46 AM
Tbh i don't think theres any besides those two.

Silvids and Andids or Andids and Pueblids?

Zuh
12-03-2019, 02:49 AM
Silvids and Andids or Andids and Pueblids?

Pueblids
Silvids
Andids.

Centralids are lighter but stocky built and round faces with gracile features.

Maguzanci
12-03-2019, 02:51 AM
Pueblids
Silvids
Andids.

Centralids are lighter but stocky built and round faces with gracile features.

Pueblids look more Caucasoid than Silvids and Andids? Hmm intredasting

In my opinion, Centralids are the most likely to be mistaken as Jungle Gooks of tropical Asia along with Brazilids.

Zuh
12-03-2019, 02:55 AM
Pueblids look more Caucasoid than Silvids and Andids? Hmm intredasting

In my opinion, Centralids are the most likely to be mistaken as Jungle Gooks of tropical Asia along with Brazilids.

Interesting as well so you think centralids can pass in asia? Margids i dont think so they are extremely dark.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTgtZhIUghFH-7tcOJozy-Eyk82ThlczbH08q6XdSVPkKq0SVYL

Im mixed with margid by the way.

Maguzanci
12-03-2019, 03:40 AM
Interesting as well so you think centralids can pass in asia? Margids i dont think so they are extremely dark.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTgtZhIUghFH-7tcOJozy-Eyk82ThlczbH08q6XdSVPkKq0SVYL

Im mixed with margid by the way.

Centralids are the same as Istmids right? Well I think Centralids and Brazilids, these two groups are the most Jungle Gook looking Amerindians; they are likely to pass in tropical parts of East Asia (basically SE Asia, parts of Southern China, Taiwan) compared to most Natives.

It is because features such as very round face, flat nose, big lips, smaller almond eyes, straight hair which they shared with Jungle East Asians. Although it seems there are more Brazilids than can pass than Mayans. The Highland Mayan subtypes, that possess characteristics such as very aquiline nos, sharp features and thin lips, won't pass in Asia. Are their Pueblids among Mayans?

I also don't think that Margids pass but some Flips mentioned that a few of them can resemble Joel Huiqui (I made a thread about him in Asian forum). So I am not sure. But I suspect he would very much stick out from the Pino crowds since he has unique facial features and very tall and lanky, while most Filos are much shorter than him and stocky in build.

Sorry for wordy post

Maguzanci
12-03-2019, 08:58 AM
Bump