PDA

View Full Version : Is Criticism of Israel Already an Official Hate Crime in America?

PHDNM
12-04-2019, 03:46 PM
Is Criticism of Israel Already an Official Hate Crime in America?

December 4, 2019

By Philip Giraldi

One subject that congressmen and the mainstream media tend to avoid is the erosion of fundamental liberties in the United States as a consequence of the war on terror and American involvement in the Middle East. Some of America’s legislators apparently do not even understand that freedom of speech actually means that one can say things that others might find distasteful. The assault on freedom of speech has been accelerated through the invention of so-called “hate speech,” which has in turn morphed into “hate crimes” where punishments are increased if there is any suggestion that hatred of groups or individuals is involved. Some have rightly questioned the whole concept, pointing out that if you murder someone the result is the same whether you hate your victim or not.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/is-criticism-of-israel-already-an-official-hate-crime-in-america/

The Lawspeaker
12-04-2019, 03:55 PM
And this is why you should never give a foreign group control over the legislation process.

Smeagol
12-04-2019, 03:57 PM
Essentially yes.

Kamal900
12-04-2019, 03:58 PM
And this is why you should never give a foreign group control over the legislation process.

And Israel pretty much got the Americans by their balls. Trump doesn't seem to give a shit on that since he is described as the most Zionist president in history, and most Israelis love him. As Micheal E Jones explains in his book "one dollar is equal to one vote", and really, you can buy any politician that you want in any western nation in your pocket like what Sheldon Adelson, Paul Singer and Marcus did with Trump and the entire GOP.

The Lawspeaker
12-04-2019, 04:17 PM
And Israel pretty much got the Americans by their balls. Trump doesn't seem to give a shit on that since he is described as the most Zionist president in history, and most Israelis love him. As Micheal E Jones explains in his book "one dollar is equal to one vote", and really, you can buy any politician that you want in any western nation in your pocket like what Sheldon Adelson, Paul Singer and Marcus did with Trump and the entire GOP.
Expressing my real sentiments would get me banned from the forum but I think that if there is ever to a revolt of some sort, that we need to make sure of them.

Visitor1980
12-07-2019, 04:01 AM
American support for Israel isn't because of Jews. It's because America has a lot of Evangelicals -- a Christian denomination which loves Jews and believes that the second coming of Christ will occur when all Jews return to Israel.

Zeus
12-07-2019, 04:25 AM
there is no current us law, as far as I know, that bans the criticism of the israeli government or of the nation of Israel.......I THINK, though I could be wrong, that the US government has refused to do contracts with private companies that are boycotting Israel, but that's as far as it goes as far as I know..... no-one is being arrested for their speech in regards to Israel. I hear more than enough criticism of Netanyahu and the israeli government to satisfy my needs on a daily basis from leftie youtube shows lol...

Pine
12-07-2019, 04:41 AM
US doesn't have hate speech laws. This has been addressed a dozen times. Not being able to use government money to boycott your government's ally isn't an abridgment to freedom of speech.

Zeus
12-07-2019, 04:52 AM
US doesn't have hate speech laws. This has been addressed a dozen times. Not being able to use government money to boycott your government's ally isn't an abridgment to freedom of speech.

And that's one of the best things about this country

JerryS.
12-07-2019, 05:04 AM
its not a hate crime in America because the democrats do it all the time.