PDA

View Full Version : Classify George Zimmerman

Mortimer
12-05-2019, 03:16 AM
https://external-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQBkyX3yKLJGKOGf&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sun-sentinel.com%2Fresizer%2F9nuX9uNobi1-Hi8g3HKZIDc7Gtc%3D%2F1200x0%2Ftop%2Farc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-tronc.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2FYJWXAOMSGBDQTPOK FNHD7S5YB4.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQAuURiAo_nsxwlj

Trouble
12-05-2019, 03:17 AM
mestizo

Mortimer
12-05-2019, 03:19 AM
mestizo

Technically probably harnizo-castizo range since he is half latino half white american.

Zuh
12-05-2019, 03:19 AM
mestizo

We all know he's guilty. But since he played the racist "white man" label he got out away thanks to his german last name.

WhatsGoingOnBigGuy
12-05-2019, 03:25 AM
We all know he's guilty. But since he played the racist "white man" label he got out away thanks to his german last name.

imagine thinking this actually happens

Cristiano viejo
12-05-2019, 03:28 AM

It was the media, whom is anti-white, who called him white, not him.

Zuh
12-05-2019, 03:33 AM
imagine thinking this actually happens

That's when you know white privilege does exist when you can get away with certain things like this.

Zuh
12-05-2019, 03:36 AM
It was the media, whom is anti-white, who called him white, not him.

Trust me it was he's last name who got him out of the bars. I'm sure if he's last name wouldve been Lopez with his mestizo appearance I'm sure would've been another story..

Trouble
12-05-2019, 03:50 AM
Reyzuh is right if he hadnt been painted as a white by the media it would have just be seen as more hispanic and black violence and no one wouldve gave a shit/

Mortimer
12-05-2019, 04:02 AM
I agree. Because the media painted him as white supremacist, he got the back up of white america so he got out of the bars. But are you guys sure he was actually guilty? I never made my mind around that. It is difficult to know whether he was guilty or not.

Pro.crasti.nation
12-05-2019, 04:28 AM
The media called him white, to get blacks upset, otherwise they would not care so much that a Hispanic guy killed a black kid. It happens, often. Look up the stats.

The media play people, to get clicks and ad revenue, they need "racism", to bring out the passions on both sides. They don't care about either side or the truth.

I think Zimmerman got off because the prosecution were bad. Same way OJ Simpson got off for double murder.

Westbrook
12-05-2019, 04:36 AM
It sounds like you people have no idea how things actually work here in America
Trust me it was he's last name who got him out of the bars. I'm sure if he's last name wouldve been Lopez with his mestizo appearance I'm sure would've been another story..

I agree. Because the media painted him as white supremacist, he got the back up of white america so he got out of the bars. But are you guys sure he was actually guilty? I never made my mind around that. It is difficult to know whether he was guilty or not.

Westbrook
12-05-2019, 04:37 AM
He "got off" because they made the mistake of overcharging him. There was absolutely no way they were going to win a straight murder case against him because it clearly wasn't murder and there was no way to prove it was. Had they charged him with Manslaughter he'd probably be in prison now.
The media called him white, to get blacks upset, otherwise they would not care so much that a Hispanic guy killed a black kid. It happens, often. Look up the stats.

The media play people, to get clicks and ad revenue, they need "racism", to bring out the passions on both sides. They don't care about either side or the truth.

I think Zimmerman got off because the prosecution were bad. Same way OJ Simpson got off for double murder.

MysteriousWays
12-05-2019, 12:00 PM
Probably not guilty of murder by the definition used in most of the U.S., but probably guilty of manslaughter. Very poor job by the prosecution arguing so much in favor of murder they "forgot" to lay out the case appropriately to get him convicted on lesser charges.