PDA

View Full Version : I know what I want...

Barreldriver
03-18-2009, 02:46 AM
who wants it too? I want our land back, Anglo, Irish, German, Swede, Norwegian, Slav, Balt, etc... Our forefather's came to this land, fought for it, bled for it, many live lost on the blade of injustice, America a land of new hope, a land of pride and a land of honor, at least it was at one point, but what is it now? I see a puppet government where our votes no longer count, where the bank/Federal Reserve, that Andrew Jackson fought to destroy, rules the day. I want my land back, our land back, but how are we to do this? I notice around me everyday, barely a soul who is willing to secure what is ours, what has been given to us by our forefathers who sacrificed so much for this land, and what has it become? A land where those who rightfully inherited this land by the hands of war and hardship are treated as swine and sheep, where those who have the right to inherit this land are no longer willing to fight and secure what is ours. I see a land now where those who were thralls, brought here by the grace of our might to work free of the cannibalism of their lands, and how do they repay us? By destroying what is ours. What more should we lose to those who do not deserve this land? I know that I want this land back, I want my home back, I'm tired of watching my brethren be destroyed by miscegenation, degradation, and reverse discrimination. I want to know how we can reclaim what is ours. I know for a fact diplomacy is an effort ill spent, for those who we are to appeal to are corrupt puppets of the bank. Now that we have no one to turn to, what shall we do? I say we fight, but are there enough of us out there to take back what is ours? This thought plagues me day in and day out. I want to fight, but I don't want it to be a wasted fight, there simply just is not enough of us, but how do we get more? How do we give the blind sight? How do we give the deaf the ability to hear? I want to know, I want my land, I hope that you want your land as well, now let us discuss how we are to reclaim our inheritance, our land, our home.

Lyfing
03-18-2009, 10:53 PM
Hey raþbeorn,

All of that reminds me of the following (http://www.anus.com/zine/articles/rome/) I read many years ago..

....In decaying civilizations, you cannot pick up a sword and force people to organize toward something more constructive, because the nature of needing to use force means that consensus is being lost. The only possible salvation is in breaking away that which is healthy and giving it room to ascend if it can, and giving no aid to the rest, trusting natural decay to carry it quickly to the most rudimentary level.

This brings us to our current society, all of which is fiddling while the fire builds within. Any society in which it is more important to own things, and to have a comfortable life escaping from the vast horde of miserable people eking out miniscule ignorant existences as chattel servants for the investments of the ultra-wealthy, in its organizing principle, is incapable of rising above the disaster within it. Those who might transcend and continue civilization building are by the nature of populism dragged down to equality in the misery, as the crowd hates nothing more than those who succeed where the average person cannot, and thus make such behaviors unprofitable.

Since there is no motive except the lowest common denominator, personal profit, the unprofitable are weeded out in a perverse Social Darwinism which rewards the small-minded. There is no culture, although one may, after a full day of making money, opt to look up some cultural remnants in indexed books and try to apply them discoordinately to a personal life almost completely controlled by the needs of the crowd. There is no escape from such a system, if one wishes to remain within the system. When this truth is recognized, a positive future can be established: breaking away from a dying society allows the re-creation of ascendant civilization.

In this light, to fiddle while this Rome burns is no longer evasion, but a recognition of reality through self-preservation so that, when the fires burn cold, something new can be started away from the thoughtless mass whose acquisition of internal power brought about the downfall of this civilization. They will not unite to fight the invaders, because consensus has been lost; for this reason, a new consensus must be found. And what better way to welcome it than with music?

As a wise Norwegian once said, "The next thousand years - are ours."

Later,
-Lyfing

Birka
03-18-2009, 11:01 PM
I thought that if we were able to get Ron Paul elected as president, we might have started the LONG journey back to the days of the Founding Fathers. We might even get back to a government that actually knows and follows the guidelines of the Constitution.

Now I have to agree with you, I do not think we can get our country back. They broke all the rules, and we will never win playing by the old rules.

SPQR
03-19-2009, 12:08 AM
Very good read Lyfing, thanks for sharing. And there's also a very good point in it;
Having an armed resistance is a very slim reality. Because as Lyfings article states, the people are hesitant to do that because they fear Consensus' demise. The thought that we can't handle this peacefully is a scary thing to admit, but sadly it's true.
If the citizens were to take up arms and suddenly say "Piss off!" to the Union and Federal Gov., then the Feds would easily win the battle. They'd be able to label the rebels as terrorists in a split second, and blur their agenda on the News. And sadly, the people have to win this diplomatically, because the Federal Government has much bigger guns, if you know what I mean.. But if it did come to the event of an armed resistance, I would gladly give my life to support the cause.

Barreldriver
03-19-2009, 12:15 AM
Very good read Lyfing, thanks for sharing. And there's also a very good point in it;
Having an armed resistance is a very slim reality. Because as Lyfings article states, the people are hesitant to do that because they fear Consensus' demise. The thought that we can't handle this peacefully is a scary thing to admit, but sadly it's true.
If the citizens were to take up arms and suddenly say "Piss off!" to the Union and Federal Gov., then the Feds would easily win the battle. They'd be able to label the rebels as terrorists in a split second, and blur their agenda on the News. And sadly, the people have to win this diplomatically, because the Federal Government has much bigger guns, if you know what I mean.. But if it did come to the event of an armed resistance, I would gladly give my life to support the cause.

Who do we diplomatically appeal to though? We have no allies up high so therefore we cannot negotiate with the government because there is no opportunity to negotiate because the government in a sense does not exist, it's a puppet of the federal reserve, and the fed by no means is in a position where it would willingly negotiate with those who they are trying to deceive, so if negotiation/diplomacy is not an option does that not leave only armed resistance?

Gooding
03-19-2009, 12:17 AM
I thought that if we were able to get Ron Paul elected as president, we might have started the LONG journey back to the days of the Founding Fathers. We might even get back to a government that actually knows and follows the guidelines of the Constitution.

Now I have to agree with you, I do not think we can get our country back. They broke all the rules, and we will never win playing by the old rules.

True enough,Birka.Now it's time we came up with another set of rules..:D

SPQR
03-19-2009, 12:25 AM
Who do we diplomatically appeal to though? We have no allies up high so therefore we cannot negotiate with the government because there is no opportunity to negotiate because the government in a sense does not exist, it's a puppet of the federal reserve, and the fed by no means is in a position where it would willingly negotiate with those who they are trying to deceive, so if negotiation/diplomacy is not an option does that not leave only armed resistance?

It's a bitch, ain't it?

The main reason an armed resistance is so futile is because of the extream lack of support. The Feds have the population so mindless that they can make them believe anything, that's why a resistance could easily be labeled a "Terrorist Threat" and gain support from the majority of people in our great "Democracy". But there IS hope in politics, there are MANY State Representatives who openly oppose the Federal Governments actions, but their cries are muffled by the brainwashed majority. The first, most important step of action would be to gain SUPPORT through peace. You must have enough support to not appear as the "bad guy" in the battle, because if a resistance gets labeled the "bad guy" by the majority they will be silenced quickly..
The best thing to do would be to form a resistance with enough support Nationally and Internationally so that the Feds would worry of their reputaton if they launched an attack. But hey.. it didn't stop Lincoln..

Jägerstaffel
03-19-2009, 01:11 AM
It's not my land.

We stole it from the Indians.

SPQR
03-19-2009, 01:13 AM
It's not my land.

Are you being serious? Or is this a joke?

Barreldriver
03-19-2009, 01:13 AM
It's not my land.

DNA and archaeological evidence is showing Europeans were here a good time before Asiatic Amerindians and there's a Henge in Lake Michigan.

Jägerstaffel
03-19-2009, 01:19 AM
Pretty much serious.

We're immigrants :)

My land is across the sea, whether I like it or not.

SPQR
03-19-2009, 01:19 AM
DNA and archaeological evidence is showing Europeans were here a good time before Asiatic Amerindians and there's a Henge in Lake Michigan.

:rolleyes: Sorry mate I just dont find that to be a valid arguement. We did "steal" it from the natives, but so what? Many peoples have been conquered, it is the human way. But it wasn't really us who did it, it was our ancestors. We were born and raised here, so this land is as much ours as it is theirs now. How long must your people live in an area before those born there can say "Hey, this is my home and my country"?

But Jagerzen, if you're being serious (which I don't really expect you are), simply because this is conquered land means you should lay down and take it from the "overlords" that control our lives? Just because the soil you stand on USED TO belong to someone else, you have no desire to defend your own freedom?

Barreldriver
03-19-2009, 01:20 AM
:rolleyes: Sorry mate I just dont find that to be a valid arguement. We did "steal" it from the natives, but so what? Many peoples have been conquered, it is the human way. But it wasn't really us who did it, it was our ancestors. We were born and raised here, so this land is as much ours as it is theirs now. How long must your people live in an area before those born there can say "Hey, this is my home and my country"?

But Jagerzen, if you're being serious (which I don't really expect you are), simply because this is conquered land means you should lay down and take it from the "overlords" that control our lives? Just because the soil you stand on USED TO belong to someone else, you have no desire to defend your own freedom?

There's Genetic and Anthropological evidence to back it up though or so it seems.

SPQR
03-19-2009, 01:24 AM
There's Genetic and Anthropological evidence to back it up though or so it seems.

Well then this supports my arguement towards Jagerzen. If Europid peoples were in the Americas prior to the Injuns, then the Injuns "stole" the land at one time as well, no? Yet the land seems to be forever considered "Theirs" despite that they lost it in conquest. How long 'til it's considered "ours"? If someone invaded the US and conquered a few states, would they still be stealing from the natives, or the American people?

Jägerstaffel
03-19-2009, 01:24 AM
Sorry, SPQR. Just not for me. I'm not laying down; I never stuck my flag in this soil or made any claim for it to begin with. My thoughts have always been for Europe; though I'm sure the Europeans would not accept me either.

I believe everyone has a homeland, - to the victor go the spoils or not.

My homeland isn't Virginia. I don't care if it's not a popular notion.

Too freaking hot here too.

Jägerstaffel
03-19-2009, 01:28 AM
If the argument is that Europeans conquered America and have been here for a long time; then what is our argument against the invading immigrants?

If they outbreed us, they become the new Americans and then they can claim that they fought and died for this country.

I don't buy it.

My blood has a root and it is in the soil of Europe.

Barreldriver
Sorry, SPQR. Just not for me. I'm not laying down; I never stuck my flag in this soil or made any claim for it to begin with. My thoughts have always been for Europe; though I'm sure the Europeans would not accept me either.

To each their own, I just feel at home in the American country lands, and I would not be accepted in Europe, I'd most likely be hanged as an immigrant by the extremists, don't want to be like the Irish now lol j/k.

Gooding
It's not my land.

Agreed. We did just about everything we could to capture this land, if not by outright conquest, then by land purchases and treaties.We also spilled plenty of our own blood to hold on to it.The countries of the Western Hemisphere emerged as a result.

SPQR
03-19-2009, 01:30 AM

Interesting. You are of mixed blood, where is your homeland? Europe as a whole?? I'm not trying to insult you, I just disagree.

You weren't refering to yourself, you said "We're immigrants" and I was challenging that statement.

Jägerstaffel
03-19-2009, 01:32 AM
Exactly, my mixed Euro blood and my American accent makes me a foreigner to them as well and I wouldn't be accepted there.

It doesn't insult me to hear your opinion SPQR. I know I'm not from one nation.

But I certainly don't belong here either.

So where is my homeland? Nowhere apparently.

SPQR
03-19-2009, 01:34 AM
If the argument is that Europeans conquered America and have been here for a long time; then what is our argument against the invading immigrants?

If they outbreed us, they become the new Americans and then they can claim that they fought and died for this country.

I don't buy it.

That IS the reason to oppose the immigrants, they're taking it from us!

My blood has a root and it is in the soil of Europe.

Mine does to, but I am not from there, I am from America. I just have the balls to admit it and take pride in it. I'm not ashamed to say i'd fight for my home, despite how pathetic it is these days..

Jägerstaffel
03-19-2009, 01:36 AM
Don't say I don't have balls, SPQR.

You can get mad at my opinion all you want, but there's no reason to insult me.

I'm not a pacifist and I'm not rolling over for immigrants. I'm just saying that this soil under my feet IS not mine.

Barreldriver
03-19-2009, 01:36 AM
I have a "Gangs of New York" mentality in a way, though the real Bill the Butcher I thought was just a boxer not some gang leader!?!?! But I believe that our ancient cousins settling this land 30,000 years ago, followed by Norse and Spanish settlement, then Anglo settlement(the largest and most permanent) and the fact that my forefathers fought and bled for this nation makes me more compelled to stay here and defend it and keep the Anglo vision alive in a sense.

SPQR
03-19-2009, 02:11 AM
Don't say I don't have balls, SPQR.

You can get mad at my opinion all you want, but there's no reason to insult me.

I'm not a pacifist and I'm not rolling over for immigrants. I'm just saying that this soil under my feet IS not mine.

Hahaha, sorry if I pissed you off, and for the record I wasn't calling you a pacifist or saying you're rolling over for immigrants, don't twist my comments around. You mentioned the immigrants taking our land, and I stated that IS the reason we should oppose them, because they ARE taking it from us.

But either way I fail to see any logic in your opinion and arguments on this, and neither of us are going to sway the opinion of the other, so I'm calling it quits.

Jägerstaffel
03-19-2009, 02:14 AM
Sorry that you don't see any logic in it. I see all the logic in the world in it.

But I'll end it here as well. I don't intend to sway anyone to my 'cause' or argue over it. Just stating my stance on it.

Birka
03-24-2009, 10:08 PM
At one time it was all one land. Pangaea.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.mapsharing.org/MS-maps/map-pages-worldmap/images-continental/1-continental-pangea-drift.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.mapsharing.org/MS-maps/map-pages-worldmap/1-continental-map-pangea-drift.html&h=686&w=550&sz=99&tbnid=n2ot6toZphLPiM::&tbnh=139&tbnw=111&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpangea%2Bmap&usg=__BP9cdL6MqbL7joCRA-zPfA0n9Zo=&ei=cVnJSerTAeDgtgeHxoijAw&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=1&ct=image&cd=1

Ulf
03-24-2009, 10:23 PM
That time is gone, and with that change we need to usher in a new change to replace it.

http://images.broadwayworld.com/upload/39835/barack_obama.jpg

Barreldriver
03-24-2009, 10:26 PM
http://images.broadwayworld.com/upload/39835/barack_obama.jpg

My change is better, I can count it :D And spend it.