PDA

View Full Version : Serbian, Italian, Greek or Armenian?

Dna8
12-12-2019, 12:33 AM
https://i.imgur.com/8CeOOVY.jpg

Zroota
12-12-2019, 12:35 AM
Greek

Bakha
12-12-2019, 12:35 AM
Lol

Negah
12-12-2019, 12:40 AM
Armenian post card

Mr.G
12-12-2019, 12:50 AM
Armenian, shirley?

Dna8
12-12-2019, 12:51 AM
How do you reckon he was with horses, my friends?

FinalFlash
12-12-2019, 12:53 AM
Hay. Ays andznavorutyun@ voch Italatsi e, voch Serb e, vochel Huyn e.

Dna8
12-12-2019, 01:00 AM

Ja, der shlik shleiber bikintaagen mweurler frikker, my friend.

FinalFlash
12-12-2019, 01:01 AM
Ja, der shlik shleiber bikintaagen mweurler frikker, my friend.

ch'haskatsa te du inch asetsir bayts ko het liovin hamadzaynem hargelis :)

Dna8
12-12-2019, 01:03 AM

Ufffffff

FinalFlash
12-12-2019, 01:03 AM
Ufffffff

JAN!

Dna8
12-12-2019, 01:04 AM

Neim broerder, isht hast opastas avangalion, isht hast pasf loftluft.

Kindest regards, lover

Dna8
12-12-2019, 01:07 AM
JAN!

I apologize if I crossed the mark with my prior post, my friend.

Isht hast frikker breuner greigtost bahala taagkendorst, hand on heart.

FinalFlash
12-12-2019, 01:09 AM
I apologize if I crossed the mark with my prior post, my friend.

Isht hast frikker breuner greigtost bahala taagkendorst, hand on heart.

You have nothing to apologize for my dear friend. We are only being silly here.

Dna8
12-12-2019, 01:12 AM
You have nothing to apologize for my dear friend. We are only being silly here.

Dangre, niem broerder - fratter, luftloftwoft isht hast pas hast criikern nicshtnot?

Zeus
12-12-2019, 01:33 AM
In response to the picture posted by the noble user "Dna8", I do not believe that the good fellow posted is greek, nor do I reckon that this good sir is Serbian. therefore, I think that the kind gentleman posted by the wise user "dna8" is either Italian or Armenian. The most likely answer would be Armenian, but the kind gentleman posted by the handsome user "dna8" could very well be an Italian as well.......

Therefore, my final answer is Armenian, but I say this with reservations about the intentions of the sagacious OP by the username "Dna8", a brilliant name might I add, who may, in fact, be trying to "pull a fast one" on us by posting an exotic italian.....

I would like to also add that I greatly admire the knowledgeable and beautiful OP by the username of "Dna8" and I wish this user the best...

Dna8
12-12-2019, 02:25 AM
In response to the picture posted by the noble user "Dna8", I do not believe that the good fellow posted is greek, nor do I reckon that this good sir is Serbian. therefore, I think that the kind gentleman posted by the wise user "dna8" is either Italian or Armenian. The most likely answer would be Armenian, but the kind gentleman posted by the handsome user "dna8" could very well be an Italian as well.......

Therefore, my final answer is Armenian, but I say this with reservations about the intentions of the sagacious OP by the username "Dna8", a brilliant name might I add, who may, in fact, be trying to "pull a fast one" on us by posting an exotic italian.....

I would like to also add that I greatly admire the knowledgeable and beautiful OP by the username of "Dna8" and I wish this user the best...

I formally and categorically wish you nothing but the best, my friend.

Let that be documented here and now.

Zzzzz
12-12-2019, 05:58 AM
I guess him as Greek or Italian.
By the way my grandpa had such hair - when you try to comb your curly hair backwards :p

Dna8
12-12-2019, 06:15 AM
Greek

Lol

Armenian post card

Armenian, shirley?

How do you reckon he was with horses, my friends?

JAN!

I guess him as Greek or Italian.
By the way my grandpa had such hair - when you try to comb your curly hair backwards :p

Petrosian
https://cdn.britannica.com/66/172066-050-D7ED98AD/Tigran-Vartanovich-Petrosyan-1973.jpg

FinalFlash
12-12-2019, 06:18 AM
Petrosian
https://cdn.britannica.com/66/172066-050-D7ED98AD/Tigran-Vartanovich-Petrosyan-1973.jpg

Petrosiani tsav@ tanem

dududud
12-12-2019, 06:29 AM
Looks Armenian ass fuck.

Dna8
12-12-2019, 06:54 AM
My ethnicity was lure for Serbian, his hair was intended as bait for Italian, his complexion was to be taken for Greek, and Armenian depended on being mentioned last of all.

MiloshN
12-12-2019, 07:00 AM
Armenian

Bakha
12-12-2019, 07:17 AM
My ethnicity was lure for Serbian, his hair was intended as bait for Italian, his complexion was to be taken for Greek, and Armenian depended on being mentioned last of all.
Why you chose such beautiful and handsome Nordid Armenian guy? I ve lost all my words and just wrote “lol” instead of

armenoid haha haha look at this haha

instead of “Armenian”

Dna8
12-12-2019, 07:25 AM
Why you chose such beautiful and handsome Nordid Armenian guy? I ve lost all my words and just wrote “lol” instead of

armenoid haha haha look at this haha

instead of “Armenian”

According to my eye (undoubtedly on account of my psyche) Armenoids are amongst the most healthy looking human phenotypes.

FinalFlash
12-12-2019, 07:28 AM
According to my eye (undoubtedly on account of my psyche) Armenoids are amongst the most healthy looking human phenotypes.

It's a polarizing phenotype indeed. Can look pretty good or fuck ugly.

Bakha
12-12-2019, 07:30 AM
Lol
Tho not the most common phenotype among Armenians despite the name. More common among Levantines and Jews

Bakha
12-12-2019, 07:31 AM
Indeed. Such noses to smell cash.

FinalFlash
12-12-2019, 07:36 AM
Lol
Tho not the most common phenotype among Armenians despite the name. More common among Levantines and Jews

lol yes, the name is pretty misleading. The anthrofora descriptions of what encompasses a supposed "Armen"oid is more fitting of a Levantine or Jew indeed. One of our users Shelati, even suggested to rename the phenotype to Levantoid :D

Dna8
12-12-2019, 07:48 AM

Every phenotype can look fuck ugly.

But not every phenotype can look pretty good.

I don't subscribe to European Physical Anthropology, therefore our subject phenotype cannot be "fuck ugly" (in the exact sense you are connoting (in which sense it is a given, that Armenoids can be fuck ugly)).

I subscribe to a reimagining of the art (and it is) known as physical anthropology, and that reimagining is based out of Tonga, financed in Algiers.

The coterie based out of Nukuʻalofa and financed by mysterious petroleum don't much care for most everything northwest of Asia, and nor do I.

Just my two drams.