PDA

View Full Version : Classify mexican with ftdna results.

Zuh
12-13-2019, 05:27 PM
Only 13% amerindian can she pass in Spain?

https://sephardicdna.files.wordpress.com/2019/12/img_0015.jpg?w=768

https://sephardicdna.files.wordpress.com/2019/12/origin-17.png

Lousianaboy
12-13-2019, 05:34 PM
no

Zuh
12-13-2019, 05:36 PM
no

She's only 13% amerindian also is very likely the her african middle eatern and jewish comes from the spanish so this girl is over 80+% European. ;)

Daco Celtic
12-13-2019, 05:43 PM
I bet she could pass, 13% Amerindian isn't that much. There are a lot of Mexicans that are genetically similar to Spaniards but some people don't want to hear this.

Zuh
12-13-2019, 05:47 PM
I bet she could pass, 13% Amerindian isn't that much. There are a lot of Mexicans that are genetically similar to Spaniards but some people don't want to hear this.

Millions i would say i see even 90% europeans mexicans on database all that time in ftdna 23andme gedmatch etc nothing rare like people make it seen :rolleyes:

Numidia
12-13-2019, 06:20 PM
I don't think she would pass
A lot of Hispanics have Mena and Jewish ancestry. Are they only jews ?

Zuh
12-13-2019, 06:29 PM
I don't think she would pass
A lot of Hispanics have Mena and Jewish ancestry. Are they only jews ?

Yeah we also have mena and jewish ancestry keep in mind because most of the spaniards that migrated to the new world were from the south before the reconquista took place in Southern parts of Spain.

Zuh
12-13-2019, 08:33 PM
Bump

Catarinense1998
12-13-2019, 08:35 PM
I can see some noble aztec blood there. Her eyes gave me this vibe.

Zuh
12-13-2019, 08:37 PM
I can see some noble aztec blood there. Her eyes gave me this vibe.

She looks very mixed inded but genetically speaking shes like 85+% European keep in mind all her north African middle east jewish components most likely comes from her spanish ancestors.

Lousianaboy
12-13-2019, 08:38 PM

https://sephardicdna.files.wordpress.com/2019/12/img_0015.jpg?w=768

https://sephardicdna.files.wordpress.com/2019/12/origin-17.png
i dont understand why do you consider 13 % a few, I consider 13 % strong Indian influence

Zuh
12-13-2019, 08:39 PM
Unquote the pic please.

Joso
12-13-2019, 09:15 PM
Maybe yes, She looks like Penelope cruz

Zuh
12-13-2019, 11:05 PM
Guys classify this cutie!

Latinus
12-14-2019, 12:40 AM
Castiza.

Zuh
12-14-2019, 12:42 AM
Castiza.

If you didn't knew her results would've assumed the same?

Latinus
12-14-2019, 01:20 AM
If you didn't knew her results would've assumed the same?

Yeah, she doesn't look pred-Amerindian and neither balanced mestiza, more like pred-Euro with significant Amerindian input, which shows in her phenotype.

Leto
12-14-2019, 03:55 AM
Wow, that's white for Mexico. She must be over 80% Caucasoid, although phenotypically not so white to me but DNA doesn't lie.

Cristiano viejo
12-14-2019, 04:01 AM

Only xD

WHAT FOR DO YOU ASK, if you answered yourself?

She looks very mixed inded .

Zuh
12-14-2019, 04:27 AM
Wow, that's white for Mexico. She must be over 80% Caucasoid, although phenotypically not so white to me but DNA doesn't lie.

Nobody knows exatcly what percentage this mexicans make call me crazy but I've seen as low as 3% i have been to the northern states and some mexicans are white-blonde as white americans no kidding!

Leto
12-14-2019, 04:50 AM
Nobody knows exatcly what percentage this mexicans make call me crazy but I've seen as low as 3% i have been to the northern states and some mexicans are white-blonde as white americans no kidding!
Well, even if only 5-7% of the population are over 80% Caucasoid, that would still be 6-8 million people.

gadele
12-14-2019, 10:24 AM
There is something odd. Her phenotype still looks latino to me even though she is less amerindian than me. Maybe the MENA component gives more strength to Ameridian comp that makes it to pop up.

Leto
12-14-2019, 10:26 AM
There is something odd. Her phenotype still looks latino to me even though she is less amerindian than me. Maybe the MENA component gives more strength to Ameridian comp that makes it to pop up.
You look white to me, could be a full Italian or something else. What is your total Caucasoid percentage?

bulunulu
12-14-2019, 10:28 AM
Could honestly pass well in AFG and TJK

Erronkari
12-14-2019, 10:35 AM
In my opinion which has to do in her to look odd is the MENA/sephardic admix.
I perceived that many predominantly mexican colonials with high caucasoid % score some MENA In FTDNA, 23andme and Ancestry.com.
Probably a lot of them have sephardic background, because regular iberians don't show that %.

Samnium
12-14-2019, 10:48 AM
Yeah we also have mena and jewish ancestry keep in mind because most of the spaniards that migrated to the new world were from the south before the reconquista took place in Southern parts of Spain.

The south was already conquered when they migrated to the new world though.

Samnium
12-14-2019, 10:49 AM
In my opinion which has to do in her to look odd is the MENA/sephardic admix.
I perceived that many predominantly mexican colonials with high caucasoid % score some MENA In FTDNA, 23andme and Ancestry.com.
Probably a lot of them have sephardic background, because regular iberians don't show that %.

Some iberians have also sephardic background without knowing it. Crypto-jews that lost their "identity" like you can see also in Italy.

gadele
12-14-2019, 10:53 AM
You look white to me, could be a full Italian or something else. What is your total Caucasoid percentage?

Leto. According to Gedrosia K3 my west eurasian component is 81.12. From ancestry perspective LivingDNA is giving me 82.6 European.

Erronkari
12-14-2019, 10:54 AM
Some iberians have also sephardic background without knowing it. Crypto-jews that lost their "identity" like you can see also in Italy.

You are right, many campanians have that contribution in their tests.
My be their ancestors landed to Naples harbor...

Samnium
12-14-2019, 11:00 AM
You are right, many campanians have that contribution in their tests.
My be their ancestors landed to Naples harbor...

Naples is very diverse. It was a densely urban area since Antiquity times and from Pompei, Herculanum, Stabia remains you clearly see the presence of several strangers. Campanian plain before that was an area of exchange between Etruscans and Italic tribes from inland areas. Yes Campania was etruscized.

At the same time that there are surely jewish/levant influenced campanians you have also a lot of light types and blue eyed people. Just an example, I have a campanian "uncle" (a great uncle) he's campanian from Salerno, he's blue eyed. I have another "napulitan'" from proper city of Naples (though he isn't an uncle he's married to one of my cousins) he's blue eyed as well. So I will except also northern influenced results. We can't capture all this diversity as there are very few tests for a city that counts nearly 1 million of people, and even more for metropolitan area.

Leto
12-14-2019, 11:21 AM
Leto. According to Gedrosia K3 my west eurasian component is 81.12. From ancestry perspective LivingDNA is giving me 82.6 European.
Gedrosia is crap IMO. What are your Dodecad World9 results?

gadele
12-14-2019, 11:54 AM
Gedrosia is crap IMO. What are your Dodecad World9 results?
Ohh I did not know.
here is the Dodecad World9. West eurasian here is 49.34 + 23.32 + 6.58 = 79.24
https://i.imgur.com/ier8xTR.png

Leto
12-14-2019, 12:27 PM
Ohh I did not know.
here is the Dodecad World9. West eurasian here is 49.34 + 23.32 + 6.58 = 79.24
https://i.imgur.com/ier8xTR.png
Thanks. So you are roughly 80% European. I wouldn't have guessed you are ~20% non-white but then again, it's no secret the Amerindian is often invisible in smaller amounts (10-20%).

gadele
12-14-2019, 12:45 PM
right. I guess it will depend on what genes are passed on. Some of them do not express at all and some after some time. For example I was born with blond hair and it turned dark brown when I was a teenager, on the other hand my eyes were dark when kid and turned hazel when teenager until now. Genes are there expressing and blocking themselves mysteriously. Epic-genetics is trying to understand how the environment (food, place where we live, peoples around us etc) influences the gene expression.

Zuh
12-15-2019, 03:40 AM

My personal opinion? Many mexicans look more amerindian than what truly they are also when it comes to classifying latinos is a joke phenotype can't always match genotype specially since mixing of races has been happening since centuries.

gadele
12-15-2019, 08:17 AM
I think there are two main reason when physical trait phenotype and genotype seem to be in discrepancy. 1) We are considering only the overall percentage of matches against a "sample" of that ethnicity but the distribution of those matches by chromosome is different between individuals. Some chromosomes contain more genes related to visible traits than others so we get different percentages from the average on those chromosomes. 2) Companies are analyzing all possible genes that differentiate human beings from other species (through SNPs actually just a maker of those genes) and not necessarily the SNPs related to physical traits. Hopefully in the future with much more information we will get an average as today and and average for physical traits (visible phenotype).

Duffmannn
12-19-2019, 07:56 PM
Nope.

I doubt she is 87% caucasoid anyways.

It could be the10% MENA admixture. żJew or lebanese provenience?

Duffmannn
12-19-2019, 08:00 PM

Well there are even jews that have sephardic identity despite 500 years of persecution, they are not crypto and everyone knows who they are.

For example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xueta

Many powerful politicians in Spain nowadays are crypto-jews with hidden identity.

Zuh
12-19-2019, 08:01 PM
Nope.

Well dna don't lie . I also have plenty of mexicans from family tree dna despite looking very mestizo are over 75% euro caucasian/mena etc

Her 10% mena admixture is probably Sephardic jew origin

Samnium
12-19-2019, 08:01 PM
Well there are even jews that have sephardic identity despite 500 of persecution, they are not crypto and everyone knows who they are.

Many powerful politicians in Spain nowadays are crypto-jews with hidden identity.

Yes the same in Italy. Rita Levi Montalcini for example. Primo Levi as well.

Zuh
12-19-2019, 08:02 PM
Nope.

Well dna don't lie . I also have plenty of mexicans from family tree dna despite looking very mestizo are over 75% euro caucasian/mena etc

Her 10% mena admixture is probably Sephardic jew origin

Duffmannn
12-19-2019, 08:03 PM
Thanks. So you are roughly 80% European. I wouldn't have guessed you are ~20% non-white but then again, it's no secret the Amerindian is often invisible in smaller amounts (10-20%).

His amerindian admixture is from the southern cone which is lighter than amerindians from zones nearer to the Equador.

Most castizos in the southern cone (Chile, Argentina, Uruguay) resemble european for this reason, while in other zones don´t.

Samnium
12-19-2019, 08:03 PM
Well there are even jews that have sephardic identity despite 500 of persecution, they are not crypto and everyone knows who they are.

Duffmannn
12-19-2019, 08:05 PM

A person with the surname Levi is not hidden.

Samnium
12-19-2019, 08:07 PM
A person with the surname Levi is not hidden.

Yes it's a typical jewish name. Italian jewish "official" community has never been numerous but crypto-jews, and people with jewish heritage without knowing it are probably dozens of thousands if not more.

Maguzanci
01-03-2020, 06:21 AM
Nope. Interestingly she looks much more mixed than what its insinuated in her DNA results.

Good example of genotype does not equal phenotype phenomenon

alnortedelsur
01-03-2020, 06:45 AM

Only the white ones (=>85% Euro) are genetically close to Spaniards, and could pass in Spain, and not always. The girl in the OP has a very new world vibe, and would not pass that well in Spain.

alnortedelsur
01-03-2020, 07:06 AM
His amerindian admixture is from the southern cone which is lighter than amerindians from zones nearer to the Equador.

Most castizos in the southern cone (Chile, Argentina, Uruguay) resemble european for this reason, while in other zones don´t.

That's a myth. Do you think that these castizas from countries outside of the southern cone are darker and less Euro looking than castizos from the southern cone?

Mexican Actress Yuliana Peniche;

https://www.peoplegreece.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/21/Yuliana-Peniche1-1024x683.jpg

Venezuelan castiza:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bia1e5BCQAAWtpx.jpg:large

I don't think so.

The southern cone countries have more castizos than most other Latin American countries, which is a different thing, but the castizos from other Latin American countries are not necessarily darker than their counterparts from the southern cone.

And I don't think that Venezuelan Amerindians are darker than Amerindians from the southern cone, btw.