PDA

View Full Version : How do the word "Albanian" translate in our native language?

Illyrius
12-15-2019, 03:08 PM
"Shqiptard/Shiptard"
Alright I promise this is my last troll joke.

MagnusDark
12-15-2019, 03:19 PM
"Shqiptard/Shiptard"
Alright I promise this is my last troll joke.

You're not Albanian. You're either a Serbian troll pretending to be, or a Pro-Serb degenerate who would see our own people enslaved.

Kosove nuk asht Zemra e Serbise. Asht tok Arberor.

MagnusDark
12-15-2019, 03:21 PM
duplicate...delete

Glauk
12-17-2019, 07:35 PM
You're not Albanian. You're either a Serbian troll pretending to be, or a Pro-Serb degenerate who would see our own people enslaved.

Amin to that

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 09:25 PM

Lmao. He is either that or some really mentally unstable moron.

Avicenna
01-08-2020, 09:27 PM
Could be self hate too

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
01-08-2020, 10:08 PM
Albanęs.

Dick
01-08-2020, 10:33 PM
Албанскі

MagnusDark
01-08-2020, 10:48 PM
Албанскі

More like a Serbian troll account.

catgeorge
01-08-2020, 10:49 PM
Τηγανοκεφαλοι :p

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 11:29 PM
More like a Serbian troll account.

I honestly don't think he's a Serbian troll account. He is an Albanian from Albania. Nothing surprising. Had the same experience on an Albanian forum. Some of them Albanians from Albania, including that Bulgarian minority, were making fun of civilian Kosovars getting massacred by the Serbs during the war and calling me Koqevar. And also threatening me. I left that place and never went back. They are just some ugly people inside.

MagnusDark
01-09-2020, 12:07 AM
I honestly don't think he's a Serbian troll account. He is an Albanian from Albania. Nothing surprising. Had the same experience on an Albanian forum. Some of them Albanians from Albania, including that Bulgarian minority, were making fun of civilian Kosovars getting massacred by the Serbs during the war and calling me Koqevar. And also threatening me. I left that place and never went back. They are just some ugly people inside.

Any Albanian that jokes about his people being killed should have his identity revoked and never call themselves Albanian again.

Avicenna
01-09-2020, 12:16 AM

Wtf man that is disgusting bro. Another human shouldnt do that let alone one of your own. Cqifsha nonen probably undercover Serbian trolls or they despise Muslims which don't make sense since albos are really tolerant of all religious.

Blondie
01-09-2020, 12:26 AM
Albán

πολεμιστής
01-09-2020, 12:31 AM
Wtf man that is disgusting bro. Another human shouldnt do that let alone one of your own. Cqifsha nonen probably undercover Serbian trolls or they despise Muslims which don't make sense since albos are really tolerant of all religious.

Nah definitely not Serbian trolls. Well known members from Albanian forum. And nothing to do with religion though many of them funny enough think we are Muslim extremists when we for the most part aren't. We just started debating a bit and one of them starts provoking me so I got a bit angry but never said anything about other Albanians or Albanians from Albania and they started getting really personal. Started making fun of civilians in Kosovo getting killed etc. So I was like fuck it OK , fuck all Albanians from Albania. And I said they are all like gypsies with gypsy mentality and honestly now that I think about it, it's really true. They steal from us when we go there. They also marry Serbs for example. Marriages with Serbs are very common actually. And marriages with Kosovars are rare.

I honestly don't think we are the same people. Same thing many Montenigrins have started to distance themselves from Serbs and Serbia and even accepted Kosovos independence, and same way Bosniaks once probably were Serbs or Croats, I think same thing that we Kosovars should start distancing ourselves from them. They are an own country for 100 years and it's still a shit hole. They have one of the lowest IQ's in Europe and they are some of Europe's shortest people also. Meanwhile average Kosovar IQ is actually 100 or something and average height is 1.80.

Not to mention majority of crimes in the diaspora are committed by them and not by Kosovars but we also get the blame.

They are some foreign people who never been what we been through over the last 100 years. I think we should start distance ourselves from them and I seen many Kosovars start doing this. Many are against unification with them now.

One of them somehow found my name probably from Albanian DNA project and he searched my surname on google maps and he found my parents house and posted a pic and threatened me ..... He thought I live there .... They are some really ugly people you have no idea. And he did that without any reason before the whole any arguments.

Avicenna
01-09-2020, 12:42 AM
Nah definitely not Serbian trolls. Well known members from Albanian forum. And nothing to do with religion though many of them funny enough think we are Muslim extremists when we for the most part aren't. We just started debating a bit and one of them starts provoking me so I got a bit angry but never said anything about other Albanians or Albanians from Albania and they started getting really personal. Started making fun of civilians in Kosovo getting killed etc. So I was like fuck it OK , fuck all Albanians from Albania. And I said they are all like gypsies with gypsy mentality and honestly now that I think about it, it's really true. They steal from us when we go there. They also marry Serbs for example. Marriages with Serbs are very common actually. And marriages with Kosovars are rare.

I honestly don't think we are the same people. Same thing many Montenigrins have started to distance themselves from Serbs and Serbia and even accepted Kosovos independence, and same way Bosniaks once probably were Serbs or Croats, I think same thing that we Kosovars should start distancing ourselves from them. They are an own country for 100 years and it's still a shit hole. They have one of the lowest IQ's in Europe and they are some of Europe's shortest people also. Meanwhile average Kosovar IQ is actually 100 or something and average height is 1.80.

Not to mention majority of crimes in the diaspora are committed by them and not by Kosovars but we also get the blame.

They are some foreign people who never been what we been through over the last 100 years. I think we should start distance ourselves from them and I seen many Kosovars start doing this. Many are against unification with them now.

One of them somehow found my name probably from Albanian DNA project and he searched my surname on google maps and he found my parents house and posted a pic and threatened me ..... He thought I live there .... They are some really ugly people you have no idea. And he did that without any reason before the whole any arguments.

Damn that is some fucked up shit wtf. You obviously know best but Albanians here in London treat Kosovans the same as their own. I never thought there was any difference since you guys are the same folks. But yes, Kosovans do seem to be more educated for sure, as well being majority Muslim. My closest friend is kosovar and she's quite religious. They also seem to distance themselves away from albanians but only because of their reputation ( drugs mainly). Those pricks who make fun of the innocent getting massacred should feel shame to themselves. How would their forefathers think of them? Height shoudnt matter but yeah, most Albanians I know are quite tall. Marrying Serbs? In albania? Don't most of you guys despise Serbs? And Serbs live in albania?

FYI I don't think you should paint all Albanians with one brush. I mean come on man, your the same people. There are always gonna be bad people among every group. You speak the same language with a different accent, look the same, same culture, same history and most importantly same blood. I agree that Kosovans are more educated though.

MagnusDark
01-09-2020, 12:44 AM

You shouldn't generalize your ethnic kin across the border because of some ass hats with regional/tribal beefs. I am from Albania proper. Last I checked we opened our doors and provided shelter and food to fellow Kosovars during the war. Also many of the Ghegs of northern Albania went and died in Kosova leaving their families behind. My friend never got to grow up with his father because of it. None among my area marry Serbs, hell we can barely marry anything other than Albanian without getting disowned. My family has Kosovars as well so Idk where that comment came from. Theres really not much of a phenotypical difference between most Albanians any way. These types of arguments only serve to cause further division amongst our people and make for prime targets of our neighbors.

Albania helped Kosova during the war, and Kosova helped Albania during its earth quakes. United we stand, divided we fall. Don't fall into the traps for an internet troll. If you heard some of the things I have heard Kosovars or Montenegrin Albanians say about Albanians from Albania proper, you would see that the ignorance goes both ways. You're basically doing the same to some effect.

Avicenna
01-09-2020, 12:58 AM
You shouldn't generalize your ethnic kin across the border because of some ass hats with regional/tribal beefs. I am from Albania proper. Last I checked we opened our doors and provided shelter and food to fellow Kosovars during the war. Also many of the Ghegs of northern Albania went and died in Kosova leaving their families behind. My friend never got to grow up with his father because of it. None among my area marry Serbs, hell we can barely marry anything other than Albanian without getting disowned. My family has Kosovars as well so Idk where that comment came from. Theres really not much of a phenotypical difference between most Albanians any way. These types of arguments only serve to cause further division amongst our people and make for prime targets of our neighbors.

Albania helped Kosova during the war, and Kosova helped Albania during its earth quakes. United we stand, divided we fall. Don't fall into the traps for an internet troll. If you heard some of the things I have heard Kosovars or Montenegrin Albanians say about Albanians from Albania proper, you would see that the ignorance goes both ways.
Trust me bro, albanian dad's are on a mad one lmao. Albanian girls can't marry anyone but am Albanian, how unfortunate for some. But yeah, I agree. A northern gheg albanian from tropoje has more in common with someone from kosovo than an tosk orthodox from vlore.

MagnusDark
01-09-2020, 01:09 AM
Trust me bro, albanian dad's are on a mad one lmao. Albanian girls can't marry anyone but am Albanian, how unfortunate for some. But yeah, I agree. A northern gheg albanian from tropoje has more in common with someone from kosovo than an tosk orthodox from vlore.

Well inter-ethnic marriages do happen but they are rare. He is right that this phenomena is far less common in Kosova. However I have met Kosovar Albanians myself who are not married to Albanians. I have heard people from Tropoje insult all other Albanians like they are the only ones that matter. Calling us vermin, filth etc. But My bro in law is also from Tropoje and they are very much about Albanian unity. The truth is theres differing views region to region. Sadly the clowns are like loud donkeys drowning out the majority.

Then they all wonder why our neighbors constantly fuck us over. We are our own worst enemies. Point blank. Even Skanderbeg was abandoned by the highland tribes. If they never turned their back and maintained support, the Ottomans would have never conquered us. Tribalism has done more bad for our people than good.

The Great Uniter
01-09-2020, 01:36 AM
Amin to that

lol that's my phrase. But amen to that as well

Avicenna
01-09-2020, 09:15 AM
Well inter-ethnic marriages do happen but they are rare. He is right that this phenomena is far less common in Kosova. However I have met Kosovar Albanians myself who are not married to Albanians. I have heard people from Tropoje insult all other Albanians like they are the only ones that matter. Calling us vermin, filth etc. But My bro in law is also from Tropoje and they are very much about Albanian unity. The truth is theres differing views region to region. Sadly the clowns are like loud donkeys drowning out the majority.

Then they all wonder why our neighbors constantly fuck us over. We are our own worst enemies. Point blank. Even Skanderbeg was abandoned by the highland tribes. If they never turned their back and maintained support, the Ottomans would have never conquered us. Tribalism has done more bad for our people than good.

Yeah my friend is also from that region and he loves Kosovans like they are his own, which they are.

I cannot stress how similar our situation are my god haha. Afghan people are the exact same. We are more divided than united and that's what the enemy has always had an advantage over us. The tribes abandoned our King hundred years ago and listened to the british by putting him in exile and look what our country has come to. Tribalism has its perks but in both our countries it has created alot of ignorance ams stubbornness.

MustafaTekin
01-09-2020, 09:18 AM
Arnavut

Illyrius
01-09-2020, 09:21 AM
Arnavut

*Arrnaut

Illyrius
01-09-2020, 09:23 AM
Arnavut

*Arrnaut

gültekin
01-09-2020, 09:45 AM
𐰺𐰣𐰉𐰆𐱃

Illyrius
01-09-2020, 10:25 AM
����������

I don't understand Turkic scripts

πολεμιστής
01-09-2020, 10:58 AM

I didn't say that Kosovars don't marry or date foreigners, they do which I don't have a problem with, but in general we don't marry or date Serbs which is more common in Albania.

I agree with everything you're saying. Even some Kosovar Albanians insult each other from city to city, region to region, town to town.

I agree that Tropojans are the most similar to Kosovars in speech, culture, looks and everything. That's because the the mountains of Tropoja always had a connection to plains of Kosovo and the mountaineers used the plains as some type of center. Many Kosovars originate from Tropoja too at one point.

But to make fun of people getting killed during a war is a stretch. It honestly makes me wanna distance myself from Albania.

MagnusDark
01-09-2020, 12:18 PM
I didn't say that Kosovars don't marry or date foreigners, they do which I don't have a problem with, but in general we don't marry or date Serbs which is more common in Albania.

I agree with everything you're saying. Even some Kosovar Albanians insult each other from city to city, region to region, town to town.

I agree that Tropojans are the most similar to Kosovars in speech, culture, looks and everything. That's because the the mountains of Tropoja always had a connection to plains of Kosovo and the mountaineers used the plains as some type of center. Many Kosovars originate from Tropoja too at one point.

But to make fun of people getting killed during a war is a stretch. It honestly makes me wanna distance myself from Albania.

And everything you said about us Albanians from Albania makes some want to distance themselves from you and Kosova. Do you see any sense in generalizing your people across the border for internet trolls? I have met more Albanians from Malesia Madhe married to Slavs than Albanians from my area or elsewhere. What do you think Montenegrin women are? They're just Serbs. Malesia madhe clans have been marrying them for generations.

I understand 100 percent what you're saying. Any Albanian that makes mockery of his own people being butchered by Serbs is no Albanian. You're not helping by using the reverse logic against your own people and calling us ugly, vermin, thieves, different people, and claiming you want nothing to do with us. Do you realize how many Albanians died fighting in Kosova? Do you realize how many funded the resistance? How many opened their doors and gave what barely little they had to give? Do you realize that it was because of Albania that we even still exist as a people and weren't divided by the world powers in the early 1900s and onward?

Don't generalize your people for a bunch of internet trolls, most of whom are diaspora who barely speak a word of it and have never set foot inside the country. You said yourself Bulgarian minority was making these insults. However, come to think of it. I think I know exactly who you're talking about(correct me if I am wrong, rarely on those forums). Its that R1a Z280 kid from Trebisht?. If you look at things contextually, the same retards talking about Albanian Y haplogroup trinity were calling him Serb and Bulgarian and denying his Albanian identity just because of his haplogroup. Put yourself in his shoes with someone calling you a Serb when you're not, over something as mundane as one percent of your DNA. You would be furious too.

I have had people from Tropoja call all of Diber "Turkish and Dagistani left overs", "Scum and vermin". Forget about the fact that it's clearly bullshit and Diber has done more for Albanian independence than some highlanders, but should I judge all people from Tropoja and hate my brother in law and cause tension over one asshole on the internet?

I still don't know where you're getting this "Albanians in Albania marrying Serbs is common" thing from. I have only met 2 Albanians married to Serbs. One was from Kosova, and one was from Montenegro. Whilst I am sure it happens everywhere, you're clearly overshooting it because of your sour experience with some assholes from Albania. They exist on all sides of the border.

In the end of the day, Skanderbeg was from Albania, and Zog who ensured we wouldn't be chewed alive and our borders with it, was also from Albania. While he was still a prick, he prevented us from basically becoming like gypsies without a country. Patriots and Snakes come from all over Albanian lands. It's important not to lose site of our unity over trace encounters with the lesser of our kind.

ProudBrit
01-09-2020, 01:02 PM
@Diaspora Albos
It's a great thing serbs shelled your house and you became refugees, now you live in a 1st world country under way better conditions than what you would've had in Kosovo.If I were you I'd thank every serb I see on the street for giving you this oportunity.

@OP great joke man keep up I actually laughed hard, some people have no humor.

MagnusDark
01-09-2020, 01:07 PM
@Diaspora Albos
It's a great thing serbs shelled your house and you became refugees, now you live in a 1st world country under way better conditions than what you would've had in Kosovo.If I were you I'd thank every serb I see on the street for giving you this oportunity.

Fuck off shka.

Kyp
01-09-2020, 01:12 PM
Ausländer

Joso
01-09-2020, 01:12 PM
Albanęs.

Albaniano

MagnusDark
01-09-2020, 01:15 PM
@Diaspora Albos

Fuck off shka.

Illyrius
01-09-2020, 01:18 PM
Albaniano

Perfect xD

πολεμιστής
01-09-2020, 01:25 PM
@Diaspora Albos

You're Deymarks sock 100%. We all laughed good when we saw your Armenoid looking face posted all over the forum :lol:

As for OP he has complexes about being R1b U152 so that's why he is doing this he told me. There are Serbs here with Albanian Y-DNA's literally and still Serb Nationalists

that kid who has put ''Kosova eshte zemra e Serbise'' , he is paternally Albanian in origin and is a Serb from Kosovo, he even matches Albanians.

01-09-2020, 01:25 PM
Albaniano

That's not how you say it in Portuguese.

It is Albanęs.

PT Tagus
01-09-2020, 01:31 PM
Albaniano

You can also say Albano, not Albaniano.

πολεμιστής
01-09-2020, 01:37 PM
Fuck off shka.

Serbia is one of Europe's poorest countries and it's been an own country for like 200 years or so now , and Serbs have a large diaspora . This guy talks as if it's the richest country in the world. He is a Romanian apparently who is obsessed with Albanians.

itilvolga
01-09-2020, 01:40 PM
Arnavut if you mean an Albanian person
Arnavutça if you mean the language

Maintenance
01-09-2020, 01:44 PM
אלבנית

πολεμιστής
01-09-2020, 01:47 PM
Don't be silly. Most diaspora left for high positions in the late 80s/early 90s, nothing to do with Balkan wars. I noticed you seem to envy people like their possessions and degrees and such. Just don't project onto us.

Yeah, a large chunk of Kosovar refugees returned home to Kosovo and re built their houses.

Many of my other family members such as some of my uncles, father and cousins left before even the war for better work and they would send us money. So in Kosovo I was alone with my mother mostly and my siblings until right when the conflict broke out.

Even other Balkanites have left during Yugoslavia and are still leaving. Though in Yugoslavia Albanians lived under the worst conditions, this was especially from pressure by the Serbian regime to get Albanians to migrate out.

Joso
01-09-2020, 01:52 PM
That's not how you say it in Portuguese.

It is Albanęs.

Maybe you are right but according to the dictionarys i have said, it seens to be correct too...
But it were an online one, so probs edited bs

Joso
01-09-2020, 01:56 PM
You can also say Albano, not Albaniano.

Strange

01-09-2020, 01:58 PM
Maybe you are right but according to the dictionarys i have said, it seens to be correct too...
But it were an online one, so probs edited bs

"Albaniano" does not exist in any Portuguese dictionary. If you want to check Online Portuguese dictionaries I believe there is only two that are trustworthy: Priberam and Infopédia (Porto Editora).

01-09-2020, 02:01 PM
"Albano" sounds weird to me too but it seems to be correct as well. I usually use this form:

Albânia (Albania)
Albanęs (Albanian [male])
Albanesa (Albanian [female])
Albaneses (Albanians [plural])

πολεμιστής
01-09-2020, 02:02 PM
"Albaniano" does not exist in any Portuguese dictionary. If you want to check Online Portuguese dictionaries I believe there is only two that are trustworthy: Priberam and Infopédia (Porto Editora).

Albano/Albanes makes more sense similar to Italian ''Albanese'' .

Maybe Albaniano is some type of Brazilian-Portuguese dialect ?

Joso
01-09-2020, 02:05 PM

Don't think so, it seens i was just wrong

Joso
01-09-2020, 02:05 PM
Double post

01-09-2020, 02:07 PM

No, it is not. That variation does not exist in the Portuguese language but I understand why some people could assume that it is correct. We do have both versions for some other nationalities. Per example, Estonian: you can either say "Estónio" or "Estoniano". Both are correct, though I believe "Estónio" is more commonly used in Portugal whereas "Estoniano" is more commonly used in Brazil.

PT Tagus
01-09-2020, 02:11 PM
Strange

https://dicionario.priberam.org/albano

PT Tagus
01-09-2020, 02:13 PM
double post

πολεμιστής
01-09-2020, 02:54 PM
That's true but he doesn't care about facts he wants to say things without consequences, he seems so entitled. Saying stuff like "it's great Serbs shelled your house and became refugees" is so messed up. What kind of humour is that? I forget the age range of people posting here he's probably a young teen or something.

He's the infamous internet warrior DeymarkOVIC. Not sure how old he is but probably still living with his mommy in Romania ;)

Avicenna
01-09-2020, 03:26 PM
In Afghan dari Persian we say albani for singular and albana for a group