12-15-2019, 05:55 PM
Who looks more nordid ?
who is more handsome ?
who looks more masculine ?

me- height-1.70 cm, weight-51.8 kg with body hair and slender body

he-height-1.78, weight 74 kg with broad shoulders

NiccMach
12-15-2019, 06:05 PM
I feel disturbed by the term ubermensch. It's so misused.

Teutone
12-15-2019, 06:15 PM
I feel disturbed by the term ubermensch. It's so misused.

Me too cause even you as a Türk is not able to use the Umlaut "Ü" in Übermensch.

Kyp
12-15-2019, 06:22 PM
You must be German to be a true Übermensch. So neither.

TheMaestro
12-15-2019, 06:40 PM
Who looks more nordid ? Probably you, idk
who is more handsome ? Him
who looks more masculine ? Him

NiccMach
12-15-2019, 06:59 PM
Me too cause even you as a Türk is not able to use the Umlaut "Ü" in Übermensch.

My keyboard is in English. We all live in Amerika.

Javiberius
12-15-2019, 08:15 PM
My keyboard is in English. We all live in Amerika.

Amerika ist wunderbar!

Aldaris
12-15-2019, 08:33 PM

Nech toho chudaka, ty hajzle. :laugh:

chociprasa
12-15-2019, 08:38 PM
Me.

Ljubic
12-15-2019, 09:17 PM
Im not out to insult you in any way but my definition of "Übermensch" looks different.

Lousianaboy
12-16-2019, 01:07 PM

well, then he looks more alpha

Atlantid
12-16-2019, 01:11 PM
Neither of you look good, but he's better. Are you going to fight him now?

Lousianaboy
12-16-2019, 01:14 PM

no, he is a friend, I v never been in a fight, but is rare how white foreigner girls prefer mestizo or native looking in mexico than us or our looking, looking like my friend or me

Lousianaboy
12-16-2019, 01:15 PM

no, he is a friend, I v never been in a fight, but is rare how white foreigner girls prefer mestizo or native looking in mexico than us or our looking, looking like my friend or me

Atlantid
12-16-2019, 01:20 PM

The hell are you doing in Mexico?

Lousianaboy
12-16-2019, 01:28 PM
The hell are you doing in Mexico?

is cheaper and my grandparents have business in Latin America (schrumberger and mining)

Atlantid
12-16-2019, 01:42 PM
is cheaper and my grandparents have business in Latin America (schrumberger and mining)

So you're speaking spanish now? That's pretty funny.

White girls like masculine guys, tall, dark, and handsome. If they go for a weak looking man it's to make him their bitch, their dog that does as he's told. You do well with the Mexican girls because they're insecure about being dark, which is not a good trait in a woman.

Lousianaboy
12-16-2019, 01:50 PM

White girls like masculine guys, tall, dark, and handsome. If they go for a weak looking man it's to make him their bitch, their dog that does as he's told. You do well with the Mexican girls because they're insecure about being dark, which is not a good trait in a woman.
i dont like non white girls, I just like white girls but the Mexican girls consider me cute, however I had never date a girl till I found my girlfriend, she is american, now im passing holidays in Utah but I will go to mexico in January to school and chess club, and yes, I speak Spanish

Atlantid
12-16-2019, 02:00 PM
i dont like non white girls, I just like white girls but the Mexican girls consider me cute, however I had never date a girl till I found my girlfriend, she is american, now im passing holidays in Utah but I will go to mexico in January to school and chess club, and yes, I speak Spanish

I've only been to Cancun but the girls I saw there were ugly as fuck, Southern Mexico has Native admixture. I wish you luck, and be careful not to get one pregnant.

Lousianaboy
12-16-2019, 02:09 PM
I've only been to Cancun but the girls I saw there were ugly as fuck, Southern Mexico has pockets of Natives. I wish you luck, and be careful not to get one pregnant.

lol, i jut like white girls, the people consider me antisocial and the girls just talk about me as a cute guy but not as a relation, I have a trained mind to avoid the racial admixture, I love my race and I won't, and you are right, southern people in mexico are extremely Indian, the north is more ind0 mestizo or harnizo, my grand parents have an apartment in playa del carmen and Cancun

Javiberius
12-16-2019, 02:27 PM

This is extremely true, Atlantid. I told this exactly to him in a private message. TDH! Enough said!

Lousianaboy
12-16-2019, 02:44 PM
This is extremely true, Atlantid. I told this exactly to him in a private message. TDH! Enough said!

is truth, I have seen those cases in people close to me

Javiberius
12-16-2019, 03:11 PM