PDA

View Full Version : Alright I'll apologize to you guys.

Illyrius
12-15-2019, 09:34 PM
Hi
I won't be put up with such trollery again guys
I want to apologize for my anti Albanian hate speech
Especially to you @Glauk.
I'm sorry for everything
I know I was doing something horrible
I edited my signature by the way so it won't display hate speech any more.

Voskos
12-15-2019, 09:39 PM
Too latte you're now disinherited by the kanun and persona non grata in Kosova.

The Great Uniter
01-03-2020, 12:36 PM
Too latte you're now disinherited by the kanun and persona non grata in Kosova.

��

The Great Uniter
01-03-2020, 12:47 PM
Hi
I won't be put up with such trollery again guys
I want to apologize for my anti Albanian hate speech
Especially to you @Glauk.
I'm sorry for everything
I know I was doing something horrible

God, I haven't met a sentimental Albanian before, are you sure you are Albanian? Just asking, fam.

MagnusDark
01-04-2020, 12:25 AM
God, I haven't met a sentimental Albanian before, are you sure you are Albanian? Just asking, fam.

He’s most likely not Albanian. He put in his signature “Kosove ishte Zemer e Serbise”. No Albanian would troll their own people like that. He’s also made threads “is E-V13 African”. Etc.

Aldaris
01-04-2020, 12:26 AM
Who the heck are you anyway?

Dick
01-04-2020, 12:29 AM
He’s most likely not Albanian. He put in his signature “Kosove ishte Zemer e Serbise”. No Albanian would troll their own people like that. He’s also made threads “is E-V13 African”. Etc.

He’s a Catholic Malesor

The Great Uniter
01-04-2020, 05:54 AM

I know when someone doesn't sound Albanian. He doesn't sound (regular) Albanian, especially not from the Central, Central-North and South Albania. Malesor Ghegs are more northern balkan mentality. I also think it's a kid.

Illyrius
01-04-2020, 04:52 PM
I know when someone doesn't sound Albanian. He doesn't sound (regular) Albanian, especially not from the Central, Central-North and South Albania. Malesor Ghegs are more northern balkan mentality. I also think it's a kid.

Like I said I gave up on trolling. It's a thing of 2019.
About the Northern Balkans mentality, mind explaining some more about it. I'm genuinely curious.

MagnusDark
01-04-2020, 07:51 PM
He’s a Catholic Malesor

Doesn’t matter. I know plenty of catholic Malesor. My cousin is married to one. Whilst they are the most gung ho about religion, they generally stand with their people. He claims to be from Mirdita. None of whom have U152 thst have tested so far. Maybe it’s a special/rare case. I still don’t think he is though.

Illyrius
01-04-2020, 08:16 PM
Doesn’t matter. I know plenty of catholic Malesor. My cousin is married to one. Whilst they are the most gung ho about religion, they generally stand with their people. He claims to be from Mirdita. None of whom have U152 thst have tested so far. Maybe it’s a special/rare case. I still don’t think he is though.
Yes it may be a rare case. But haplogroup u152 was carried by the Romans right?
Didn't the Romans conquer illyria?
So I could be perhaps descendants of one of these.
So it's not impossible not to belong to such a clade, considering what happened throughout history

Illyrius
01-04-2020, 08:21 PM
By the way @MagnusDark, do you know about the typical haplogroups of my region? Does EV 13 or J2b or R1b-L23 predominate?

vbnetkhio
01-04-2020, 08:23 PM

i thought you really meant that :cry2

Illyrius
01-04-2020, 09:16 PM
i thought you really meant that :cry2

My signature literally means I want fries potatoes
What's so hateful about that

vbnetkhio
01-04-2020, 09:19 PM
My signature literally means I want fries potatoes
What's so hateful about that

i mean you really meant Kosovo eshte zemra e Serbishes.

Illyrius
01-04-2020, 09:24 PM
i mean you really meant Kosovo eshte zemra e Serbishes.

Nevermind that
Things of 2019
I changed my mind.im no longer racist or hateful

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 06:00 AM

He kinda looks Serbian too

Illyrius
01-08-2020, 06:37 AM
He kinda looks Serbian too

What's wrong with looking Serbian?

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 07:09 AM
Where did I say it's wrong ?

You're clearly siding with Serbs over your own people so I thought it was funny considering before I even saw these threads I thought you looked Serbian. I can't understand why possibly an Albanian would side with Serbs, weather Catholic, Muslim, Atheist or even Orthodox. They all historically have had problems with Serbs. and Greeks who all wanted a piece of Albanian lands. It's obvious that you don't know your own history.

Even most Malsor members that have been around here were never Serbophile. For example Catholic Albanians were massacred by Serbs and forcibly converted to Orthodoxy they also included a large piece of your land in their greater version of Serbia.

If you like Serbs so much then go move to Serbia. Problem solved. :thumb001:

MagnusDark
01-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Where did I say it's wrong ?

You're clearly siding with Serbs over your own people so I thought it was funny considering before I even saw these threads I thought you looked Serbian. I can't understand why possibly an Albanian would side with Serbs, weather Catholic, Muslim, Atheist or even Orthodox. They all historically have had problems with Serbs. and Greeks who all wanted a piece of Albanian lands. It's obvious that you don't know your own history.

Even most Malsor members that have been around here were never Serbophile. For example Catholic Albanians were massacred by Serbs and forcibly converted to Orthodoxy they also included a large piece of your land in their greater version of Serbia.

If you like Serbs so much then go move to Serbia. Problem solved. :thumb001:

He claims to be from Mirdita. Maybe this loser and his small short lived following are his heroes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Mirdita

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marka_Gjoni

Gjoni and his short-lived republic were funded by the Kingdom of Serbia. Good thing the rest of the Mirditor weren't supporters.

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 12:32 PM
He claims to be from Mirdita. Maybe this loser and his small short lived following are his heroes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Mirdita

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marka_Gjoni

Gjoni and his short-lived republic were funded by the Kingdom of Serbia. Good thing the rest of the Mirditor weren't supporters.

What an absolute rat ........

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 12:33 PM
You see how they funded him in order to split Ethnic Albania, it was their agenda.

Same way the Serbian members here start licking OP's ass. It's a type of ''funding'' too with an agenda. :lol:

Bosniensis
01-08-2020, 12:37 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/J9xVkUMamaKmA/giphy.gif

MagnusDark
01-08-2020, 12:39 PM
You see how they funded him in order to split Ethnic Albania, it was their agenda.

Same way the Serbian members here start licking OP's ass. It's a type of ''funding'' too with an agenda. :lol:

Yup. Any help from a neighbor in causing unrest on our own soil is never for a good reason. Gjoni was too much of a retard to see he was being bamboozled.

Dick
01-08-2020, 12:40 PM

What about that video you posted of a Catholic Albanian saying that Kosovo belongs to Serbia:lol:

MagnusDark
01-08-2020, 12:53 PM
What about that video you posted of a Catholic Albanian saying that Kosovo belongs to Serbia:lol:

That was to illustrate that some among Albanians think exactly like OP. That video was a anti-Muslim priest. If you listen carefully he counted only Albanians that were Muslim when saying they should be skinned alive by Serbs. Also his line "Albanians dogs with tails" common saying amongst Serbs. OP and that guy in the video are like Albanian versions of Bosniensis.

Albanians don't really have religious fanatics. If we do though, they're usually from Malesia Madhe(Catholic) or Macedonia(Muslim, who usually support Turks). They are far and inbetween though. Can't judge the entirety. It's more of a "we hate everyone, but some more than others" type of hate. Those Albanians who put religion before their people will usually view Albanians of the opposite faith as their enemy or at the least disassociate from them, and their enemy of similar/same faith as their friend.

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 01:14 PM

Are you sure about that ?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?312250-Kosovo-described-as-Bulgarian

Illyrius
01-08-2020, 03:26 PM
@mods
Please delete this thread
I made it to apologize not to cause further conflict.

And about me being R1b U152 whether you like it or not it's true.
Sure I may not have typical Albanian ancestry haplogroup and that my long long dead ancestor must have been either a Gaul or a Roman but I'm albanian nonetheless. But I'm not going to hate Serbs.

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 09:07 PM
@mods
Please delete this thread
I made it to apologize not to cause further conflict.

And about me being R1b U152 whether you like it or not it's true.
Sure I may not have typical Albanian ancestry haplogroup and that my long long dead ancestor must have been either a Gaul or a Roman but I'm albanian nonetheless. But I'm not going to hate Serbs.

Nobody is telling you to hate Serbs. Even I don't really hate them at the end of the day. I just disagree with their politics and their own invention of history where I clearly think they are on the wrong. Seems more like you hate your own people based on what you have written. And we don't need your apology. ''Hate speech'' and ''Racism'' towards your own people ? How is that even possible ?

Lmao. You must be the most stupid Albanian I have ever seen. Develop some brain cells first then come back.

Peace out.

MagnusDark
01-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Nobody is telling you to hate Serbs. Even I don't really hate them at the end of the day. I just disagree with their politics and their own invention of history where I clearly think they are on the wrong. Seems more like you hate your own people based on what you have written. And we don't need your apology. ''Hate speech'' and ''Racism'' towards your own people ? How is that even possible ?

Lmao. You must be the most stupid Albanian I have ever seen. Develop some brain cells first then come back.

Peace out.

He argued with Glauk when he was called out for making “Kosove ishte Zemer e Serbise” his signature.

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 11:19 PM
He argued with Glauk when he was called out for making “Kosove ishte Zemer e Serbise” his signature.

https://ibb.co/album/bEjdqa

https://i.ibb.co/L1kCTK5/Screenshot-2019-12-16-17-46-44-050-com-android-chrome.jpg

Glauk
01-08-2020, 11:34 PM
https://ibb.co/album/bEjdqa

https://i.ibb.co/L1kCTK5/Screenshot-2019-12-16-17-46-44-050-com-android-chrome.jpg

He is probably a mentally fuckd up kid who needs attention, dog who bark at the master for some food, licking ass of the Westerners so he can feel more ”European”

Leave him alone he is a mighty KELT

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 11:44 PM
He is probably a mentally fuckd up kid who needs attention, dog who bark at the master for some food, licking ass of the Westerners so he can feel more ”European”

Leave him alone he is a mighty KELT

A lot of these Albanians from Albania are mentally fucked up kids from what I understand. Big internet warriors that call us ''Koqevars'' and even stalk us .

And Its the same link he posted in his photo thread, so I haven't really done anything wrong. Just clicked on the link. He almost revealed his own identity the idiot :lol: But I see he now removed a picture there which had a relative name or something. Funny, because it's a Muslim name and not Catholic. Maybe another OWD convert like many of these forums had.

''SKENDERBEG was CHRISTIAN SO I MUST BECOME CHRISTIAN TOO''

:lol:

Glauk
01-08-2020, 11:59 PM
A lot of these Albanians from Albania are mentally fucked up kids from what I understand. Big internet warriors that call us ''Koqevars'' and even stalk us .

And Its the same link he posted in his photo thread, so I haven't really done anything wrong. Just clicked on the link. He almost revealed his own identity the idiot :lol: But I see he now removed a picture there which had a relative name or something. Funny, because it's a Muslim name and not Catholic. Maybe another OWD convert like many of these forums had.

They are a minority in albania, the Albanians that i know are mostly patriotic and would not spit this kind of bullshit, but I admit that some have really stupid ideas but it doesn’t matter, if he comes in kosovo he would probably shit him self

I come from a muslim family, but a very patriotic one, who had done more for the motherland, then anyone from his, the cross on the neck doesn’t make you more albanian

MagnusDark
01-09-2020, 01:28 AM
They are a minority in albania, the Albanians that i know are mostly patriotic and would not spit this kind of bullshit, but I admit that some have really stupid ideas but it doesn’t matter, if he comes in kosovo he would probably shit him self

I come from a muslim family, but a very patriotic one, who had done more for the motherland, then anyone from his, the cross on the neck doesn’t make you more albanian

Agreed. They are a minority. I don't understand why he is trying to generalize all of us. This same minority of retards us other Albanians in Albania have to deal with regularly. I have had Shkodrans, Tropojan, and many others claim they are real Albanians whilst all other Albanians are nobodies. I have heard Montenegrin Albanians call Slavs their brothers and insult Kosovars. I have heard my own father and uncle nearly kill Montenegrin Albanians in our own restaurant for boasting how much they enjoyed beating/killing Albanians in Kosova. Our people are our own worst enemy. The problem is the vocal minority like OP are the loudest drowning out voices of reason.

MagnusDark
01-09-2020, 01:30 AM

He's from Mirdita. Muslims don't exist among them. He claims to be from Gjoka bloodline.

Prengs
01-09-2020, 05:49 AM

Nuk mund me i perfshire gjithe per individ te caktuar, ne shqiperi si cdo shtet te ballkanit eshte nje minorance e vogel dhe e izoluar qe jane pa edukuar e prapambetur qe skane as dinjitet personal se mos flas shoqeror e kombetar dhe mbjellin urretje edhe brenda krahinave te shqiperise dhe logjikisht ketu perfshihet edhe Kosova si pjese e shqiptarise, ti nuk e ke idene sa paragjykime krahinore ka pasur ne shqiperi si pasoje e komunizmit qe eshte mbjellur nder vite por tani keto paragjykime pothuajse po shuhen.

Une kam shume shoke ne Tirane dhe shkoj shpesh atje, dhe aspak nuk krahasohet me kete fundrrinen qe bene trolle neper forume.
Cdo popull ka fundrrinat e tij prandaj mos bjere prej e tij e pastaj te perfshise gjithe krahinen.

Illyrius
01-09-2020, 08:05 AM
Ore nji gje nuk kuptoj. Pse vazhdoni e I fusni xixa zjarrit. Pse e shtyni ma ket muhabet. Kete teme e hapa me ju kerku falje per rracizmin e meparshem Jo me fillu debate te tjera

Qa njerzish jeni mor.

MagnusDark
01-09-2020, 12:31 PM
Nuk mund me i perfshire gjithe per individ te caktuar, ne shqiperi si cdo shtet te ballkanit eshte nje minorance e vogel dhe e izoluar qe jane pa edukuar e prapambetur qe skane as dinjitet personal se mos flas shoqeror e kombetar dhe mbjellin urretje edhe brenda krahinave te shqiperise dhe logjikisht ketu perfshihet edhe Kosova si pjese e shqiptarise, ti nuk e ke idene sa paragjykime krahinore ka pasur ne shqiperi si pasoje e komunizmit qe eshte mbjellur nder vite por tani keto paragjykime pothuajse po shuhen.

Une kam shume shoke ne Tirane dhe shkoj shpesh atje, dhe aspak nuk krahasohet me kete fundrrinen qe bene trolle neper forume.
Cdo popull ka fundrrinat e tij prandaj mos bjere prej e tij e pastaj te perfshise gjithe krahinen.

E Vertet

πολεμιστής
01-09-2020, 01:15 PM
Ore nji gje nuk kuptoj. Pse vazhdoni e I fusni xixa zjarrit. Pse e shtyni ma ket muhabet. Kete teme e hapa me ju kerku falje per rracizmin e meparshem Jo me fillu debate te tjera

Qa njerzish jeni mor.

Po qysh mundesh me qene rracist kunder popullit tane ? Ti vet ma dergove nje mesazh ku shkrujte qe po te hin inati qe ke dal R1b U12 dhe po te doket vetja jo-Shqiptar dhe perqata ja nise me na shajt ne Shqipetaret tjer ketu. Shume palidhje. Ti po m'doket je pak mentalisht jo-stabil . Ndoshta shko te naj mjek te kqyr pak a je mir .

Illyrius
01-09-2020, 01:34 PM
Po qysh mundesh me qene rracist kunder popullit tane ? Ti vet ma dergove nje mesazh ku shkrujte qe po te hin inati qe ke dal R1b U12 dhe po te doket vetja jo-Shqiptar dhe perqata ja nise me na shajt ne Shqipetaret tjer ketu. Shume palidhje. Ti po m'doket je pak mentalisht jo-stabil . Ndoshta shko te naj mjek te kqyr pak a je mir .

Po du dhe un te jem EV 13 ose J2b me vjen shum zili

MagnusDark
01-09-2020, 01:52 PM
Po du dhe un te jem EV 13 ose J2b me vjen shum zili

Theres Serbs with E-V13, and J2b. Nothing Albanian about them. You're actions and stance and actual ethnic and cultural affiliation dictate who and what you are. Not a haplogroup that is merely characteristic of an early ancestor. I am R1a, my earliest ancestor was probably even Slavic, or some other Barbarian heathen that entered the Balkans, my haplotype for 1200 years and my blood have nothing to do with that ancestor. He is merely 1 drop in a sea of drops that make you YOU.

Spreading inflammatory speech against your own people, arguing with your people calling Kosova Serbia, and creating stupid forums saying "Shiptard" are all the machinations and reasoning of Serbs. You show yourself by actions not to be Albanian, not your haplogroup. Even the Kurti line is U152, nothing non-Albanian about having a rare haplogroup. Proto-Albanians already likely had all these added lineages during the early middle ages.

You just can't really claim to be Illyrian paternally. Same as myself. Only by proxy. Albanians are merely an evolution of Illyrians mixed with later arrivals.

Making an enemy of your people is your choice, no one else.

Illyrius
01-09-2020, 01:58 PM
Theres Serbs with E-V13, and J2b. Nothing Albanian about them. You're actions and stance and actual ethnic and cultural affiliation dictate who and what you are. Not a haplogroup that is merely characteristic of an early ancestor. I am R1a, my earliest ancestor was probably even Slavic, or some other Barbarian heathen that entered the Balkans, my haplotype for 1200 years and my blood have nothing to do with that ancestor. He is merely 1 drop in a sea of drops that make you YOU.

Spreading inflammatory speech against your own people, arguing with your people calling Kosova Serbia, and creating stupid forums saying "Shiptard" are all the machinations and reasoning of Serbs. You show yourself by actions not to be Albanian, not your haplogroup. Even the Kurti line is U152, nothing non-Albanian about having a rare haplogroup. Proto-Albanians already likely had all these added lineages during the early middle ages.

You just can't really claim to be Illyrian paternally. Same as myself. Only by proxy. Albanians are merely an evolution of Illyrians mixed with later arrivals.

@MagnusDark thank you.
My heart is swayed
The answer I was looking to get.
I no longer suffer from an identity crisis
And will not attack my people anymore

MagnusDark
01-09-2020, 02:23 PM
@MagnusDark thank you.
My heart is swayed
The answer I was looking to get.
I no longer suffer from an identity crisis
And will not attack my people anymore

Not fooling anyone. Message clearly didn't sink in.

πολεμιστής
01-09-2020, 02:29 PM

Leave it bro

He's a troll

Uski
06-05-2020, 03:38 PM
shejfe me qar hajvanash kini pas poun, nepismena trreno
ene manxan bunejtemi ce shyptaret srrajn troum. p sebet ktynve prnej