PDA

View Full Version : When did Europe stop seeing Islam as Satanism?

Yorgo
12-16-2019, 11:08 PM
As we know, due to its diabolical and barbaric nature, when Islam was founded by the terrorist-pedophile Mohammed, it was generally accepted by all Christians that the newly created cult of death was actually Satanism in its purest form, and that Mohammed himself was the Antichrist sent by Satan.

This was the standard Christian view on Islam until about the middle modern period, when the meaningless term 'Abrahamic religions' was coined, and European governments officially recognized that Muslims worship the 'same' God as Christians. I suspect this was due to heavy Ottoman pressure. But this couldn't be further from the truth and only a few centuries later the Ottomans massacred more than 3 million Christians.

Due to this reason and the fact that Middle Eastern Christians are still heavily persecuted, we never ceased to believe that Islam is demonic and Muslims are being directly deceived by Satan. But why do even religious Europeans believe in this 'Abrahamic religion' nonsense and that we worship the same God?

thoughts?

Teutone
12-19-2019, 01:00 PM
Paganism is Satanism

Yorgo
12-19-2019, 02:38 PM
Paganism is Satanism

Pagan religions like Hinduism and Buddhism are very peaceful. They don't go blowing themselves up around the world not carry demonic ambitions of occupying the whole world and converting everyone to their religion, unlike Muslims. Nor were said religions created by a genocidal tyrant who decapitated people himself and had underaged sex slaves like Mohammed.

bulunulu
12-19-2019, 02:42 PM
Pagan religions like Hinduism and Buddhism are very peaceful. They don't go blowing themselves up around the world not carry demonic ambitions of occupying the whole world and converting everyone to their religion, unlike Muslims. Nor were said religions created by a genocidal tyrant who decapitated people himself and had underaged sex slaves like Mohammed.

TBH, i dont think hinduism is exactly peaceful

Also, i think it be like that: If muslims didnt exist anymore, then the whole world will target hindus then. No hatred for hindus, but i think that would happen tbh

Teutone
12-19-2019, 02:44 PM

You need basic European history then. European pagans had human sacrifizes, killed unarmed monks, raped women and persecuted christians before mohammed was even born.

paganism has a revival that gotta be stopped.

I share more of a common mindset with a muslim than with a hedonistic pagan bastard

We converted or terimnated those savages for that a long time ago.

Teutone
12-19-2019, 02:46 PM

Also, i think it be like that: If muslims didnt exist anymore, then the whole world will target hindus then. No hatred for hindus, but i think that would happen tbh

Noone in Europe would give a fuck about Islam anymore without muslim mass immigration.

As I dont give a shit about hindus and their religion.

Yorgo
12-19-2019, 02:54 PM
You need basic European history then. European pagans had human sacrifizes, killed unarmed monks, raped women and persecuted christians before mohammed was even born.

paganism has a revival that gotta be stopped.

I share more of a common mindset with a muslim than with a hedonistic pagan bastard

We converted or terimnated those savages for that a long time ago.

And don't you consider when Muslims kill Christians and other infidels for their satanic god a form of human sacrifice?

bulunulu
12-19-2019, 02:55 PM
Noone in Europe would give a fuck about Islam anymore without muslim mass immigration.

As I dont give a shit about hindus and their religion.

Im not even sure with migration.

TBH, without the super extremist mullah types and gang youngsters, i think muslims will actually have a much less bad image in the west(not that i care super much either, but even i hate the gang people), still not super wanted(but even today in the region i live in, muslims arent treated badly at all....just have shitty types amongst us sadly)

Teutone
12-19-2019, 02:57 PM
And don't you consider when Muslims kill Christians and other infidels for their satanic god a form of human sacrifice?

I dont like Islam but no it certainly not the same, you are dramatic.

Teutone
12-19-2019, 02:58 PM
Im not even sure with migration.

TBH, without the super extremist mullah types and gang youngsters, i think muslims will actually have a much less bad image in the west(not that i care super much either, but even i hate the gang people), still not super wanted(but even today in the region i live in, muslims arent treated badly at all....just have shitty types amongst us sadly)

Islamic indoctrination and traditions create brainless fucks, there is no way around it.

Blondie
12-19-2019, 03:20 PM
In the 21. century pagans don't do human sacrifizes so doesn't matter what happened 1500 years ago. Basically modern pagans are very peaceful (retard Varg does not represent paganism), and these latin, germanic, greek, slavic, celtic pagan rituals are very interesting and shows how our ancestors lived before christianity. Modern christianity is also very peaceful, unlike stanism and islam this both group should be banned, because they are very violent until the present day.
Pagans, christians, buddhists etc should work together against satanism and islam.

Teutone
12-19-2019, 03:38 PM
Hell no, I rather live in a islamic society than a pagan society.

Our societies since the 20th century are post christian societies and total scum.

Pagans burn more churches in Europe than muslims.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
12-19-2019, 04:40 PM

Our societies since the 20th century are post christian societies and total scum.

Many ancient civilizations were pagan societies and gave birth to scholars that are timeless: Mesopotamia, Indus Valley, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Ancient China, Ancient Rome, Mayans, etc. Can you name a civilization under Islam that is on pair with those? The Middle-East used to be a really thriving region before Islam. Under Islam we all can see what it has become in the last fifteen centuries (barely has produced any philosophical or scientific school of thought).

Paganism in Europe nowadays is a complete niche or a sub-culture, if you will. Islam on the other hand is a real threat and heavily present in our societies.

As for the OP's question: from my standpoint (a non-religious individual) Satanism is figuratively speaking the conglomeration of all that is evil. I do not know if Islam is Satanic but I will say that it seems to be the religion that can be more easily equated with it, since I haven't seen one that is more vile or obsolete in its preaches yet.

Samnium
12-19-2019, 04:53 PM

Between plague and cholera I don't choose anything.

Faklon
12-19-2019, 04:55 PM
The reason modern pagans don't do sacrifices is because the minority that chooses to follow paganism consists mostly of modernized cucks that don't dare to do anything, paganism is just the way to promote their inferiotity complex. They take selfies with uninfluential statues when the Platonic ideal of philosopher-king can be very well be represented by Christianity. No wonder how many Islamic doctrines are fucked up which should be condemned by the "West" for their imperialistic and impudent nature, they are more decent than Pagans.

Pagan religions like Hinduism and Buddhism are very peaceful.

Buddhism can be absurd but it's the polar opposite of Paganism, it's a totally spiritual religion/approach(especially Mahayana) that takes no idol for granted, only your thought/spirit(who I am now is not the same person that I will be a moment later).

Teutone
12-19-2019, 04:58 PM
Many ancient civilizations were pagan societies and gave birth to scholars that are timeless: Mesopotamia, Indus Valley, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Ancient China, Ancient Rome, Mayans, etc. Can you name a civilization under Islam that is on pair with those? The Middle-East used to be a really thriving region before Islam. Under Islam we all can see what it has become in the last fifteen centuries (barely has produced any philosophical or scientific school of thought).

Paganism in Europe nowadays is a complete niche or a sub-culture, if you will. Islam on the other hand is a real threat and heavily present in our societies.

As for the OP's question: from my standpoint (a non-religious individual) Satanism is figuratively speaking the conglomeration of all that is evil. I do not know if Islam is Satanic but I will say that it seems to be the religion that can be more easily equated with it, since I haven't seen one that is more vile or obsolete in its preaches yet.

Yes I can name you a few:

Ottoman Empire
Persian Empire (Yes ofc also after islamization)
Umayyad
Mughal

Teutone
12-19-2019, 05:01 PM
Between plague and cholera I don't choose anything.

Yea me neither, but no European nationalist is in much danger to become a muslim, but the false image european nationalists got on paganism concerns me, especially nordic paganism.

I mean hellenic and latin pagan civilizations created worthy civilizations, but norse paganic societies created cavemen tribes only.

Hurrem sultana
12-19-2019, 05:06 PM

Islam christianity and judaism all come from Abraham,they are like "brother who hate eachother

hinduism is a totally alien faith,and has nothing to do with us its too strange,this is why i believe people see it as exotic and peaceful,when in reality its not

Teutone
12-19-2019, 05:07 PM
Pagans be trippin

https://www.abc.net.au/news/image/8106812-3x2-940x627.jpg

Teutone
12-19-2019, 05:09 PM
In the 21. century pagans don't do human sacrifizes so doesn't matter what happened 1500 years ago. Basically modern pagans are very peaceful (retard Varg does not represent paganism), and these latin, germanic, greek, slavic, celtic pagan rituals are very interesting and shows how our ancestors lived before christianity. Modern christianity is also very peaceful, unlike stanism and islam this both group should be banned, because they are very violent until the present day.
Pagans, christians, buddhists etc should work together against satanism and islam.

Also the fact if something is peaceful or not is no point of value for me.

The fact that Christianity became peaceful is its biggest weakness.

12-19-2019, 05:14 PM
Yes I can name you a few:

Ottoman Empire
Persian Empire (Yes ofc also after islamization)
Umayyad
Mughal

Those were empires not civilizations, unless you want to consider them as complex and thriving societies for their era (which I personally do not). I could be here all day pointing out how the few scholars worth mentioning that rose from those empires achieved what they achieved due to the transmission of classical Greco-Roman knowledge or other school of thought that rose from a pagan society. They had to have a scientific background source, which clearly wasn't to be found in the Quran or in Islamic preach. Just to name a few examples, the so called Arabic astronomy only came to be through the mediation of Hellenistic astronomy. Also the Ottoman architecture was mostly based on Byzantine architectural artifacts such as the church of Hagia Sophia, which served as a role-model for most of the Ottoman mosques.

Teutone
12-19-2019, 05:18 PM
Those were empires not civilizations, unless you want to consider them as complex and thriving societies for their era (which I personally do not). I could be here all day pointing out how the few scholars worth mentioning that rose from those empires achieved what they achieved due to the transmission of classical Greco-Roman or other school of thought that rose from a pagan society. They had to have a background source. Just to name a few examples, the so called Arabic astronomy only came to be through the mediation of Hellenistic astronomy. Also the Ottoman architecture was mostly based on Byzantine architectural artifacts such as the church of Hagia Sophia, which served as a role-model for most of the Ottoman mosques.

Greatness is shown in militaristic victories, conquest and submission of others.

Nassbean
12-19-2019, 05:20 PM
Those were empires not civilizations, unless you want to consider them as complex and thriving societies for their era (which I personally do not). I could be here all day pointing out how the few scholars worth mentioning that rose from those empires achieved what they achieved due to the transmission of classical Greco-Roman knowledge or other school of thought that rose from a pagan society. They had to have a scientific background source, which clearly wasn't to be found in the Quran or in Islamic preach. Just to name a few examples, the so called Arabic astronomy only came to be through the mediation of Hellenistic astronomy. Also the Ottoman architecture was mostly based on Byzantine architectural artifacts such as the church of Hagia Sophia, which served as a role-model for most of the Ottoman mosques.

Haha seriously I laughed thanks but you clearly don't know what you're talking about stop embarassing yourself it's cringy

12-19-2019, 05:21 PM
Greatness is shown in militaristic victories, conquest and submission of others.

Greatness is shown in what you leave behind since every Empire and civilization falls. Legacy is what matters and what Islam left as a legacy is failed societies and nations that weren't able to accomplish more than societies that were pagan.

Teutone
12-19-2019, 05:22 PM
Sharia wouldnt be that bad if it wouldnt bann music,beer and football.

just saying

Teutone
12-19-2019, 05:25 PM
Greatness is shown in what you leave behind since every Empire and civilization falls. Legacy is what matters and what Islam left as a legacy is failed societies and nations that weren't able to accomplish more than societies that were pagan.

I focus on my own civilization/people, I dont give to much of a damn about Europe. I respect the Roman and Hellenic culture alot.

But compare the pagan Germanic civilization to a arab civilization? Arabs/Islamic societies accomplish way more.

Its not hard to be superiour to Germanic pagan tribes, its enough to be beyond stone age.

Faklon
12-19-2019, 05:27 PM
Many ancient civilizations were pagan societies and gave birth to scholars that are timeless: Mesopotamia, Indus Valley, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Ancient China, Ancient Rome, Mayans, etc.

What is noteworthy about the Indus Valley in terms of phiilosophy? The stupid concept of Karma?

Aristotle and Plato rejected the classical tradition. Aristotle in physics imagined the god as one eternal primary mover and Plato introduced Socrates who was executed for denying the gods!

All Chinese religions/behavioural settings(Confucianism, Taoism, Buddhism) are spiritual.

12-19-2019, 05:29 PM
I focus on my own civilization/people, I dont give to much of a damn about Europe. I respect the Roman and Hellenic culture alot.

But compare the pagan Germanic civilization to a arab civilization? Arabs/Islamic societies accomplish way more.

Its not hard to be superiour to Germanic pagan tribes, its enough to be beyond stone age.

There was never such thing as "pagan Germanic civilization". There were pagan tribes scattered around. You can make a more fair comparison by comparing Ancient Egypt or Mesopotamia with what Islamic societies accomplished in the last fifteen centuries.

Smeagol
12-19-2019, 05:31 PM
What is noteworthy about the Indus Valley in terms of phiilosophy? The stupid concept of Karma?

Ancient Egypt has nothing significant in terms of philosophy either.

Teutone
12-19-2019, 05:35 PM
There was never such thing as "pagan Germanic civilization". There were pagan tribes scattered around. You can make a more fair comparison by comparing Ancient Egypt or Mesopotamia with what Islamic societies accomplished in the last fifteen centuries.

If we can count Turkey and Iran, they arent certainly worse than the ottoman or persian empire.

Iran in general would be a significant geopolitical power without the sanctions and a little bit wiser leaders. Islam does not harm Iran as people might suggest.

The Islamic revolution provided great projects to modernize infrastructure.

If women,gays or leftist students are opressed doesnt bother me at all, couldnt care less if we opress these groups again here.

Synapsid
12-19-2019, 05:38 PM
Islam christianity and judaism all come from Abraham,they are like "brother who hate eachother

hinduism is a totally alien faith,and has nothing to do with us its too strange,this is why i believe people see it as exotic and peaceful,when in reality its not

Hinduism in an Indo-European religion. Its more native to Europe than the Judiac Religions.

Teutone
12-19-2019, 05:41 PM
Hinduism in an Indo-European religion. Its more native to Europe than the Judiac Religions.

Indo but not European at all.

Why you Indians try so hard to be accepted by Europeans? we dont want to be associated with you as people, your religions or your culture.

Hurrem sultana
12-19-2019, 05:45 PM

maybe old Vedic religion sure,but Vedic religion does not believe in karma or reincarnation they believe in 1 life and 1 afterlife just like abrahamic religions do,while hinduism of today believes in many reincarnations karma samsara and all that bullshit

Faklon
12-19-2019, 05:45 PM
Books published per year in Iran is propotional to Western European countries and similar to India(15 times the population of Iran).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Books_published_per_country_per_year

They became a notable civilization under Charlemagne,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY

Teutone
12-19-2019, 05:48 PM
Books published per year in Iran is propotional to Western European countries and similar to India(15 times the population of Iran).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Books_published_per_country_per_year

They became a notable civilization under Charlemagne,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY

Christianity is the best thing ever happend to Europe but especially to the Germanics.

You can clearly see how suicidal,hedonistic and mental the Germanics become, the more they abond Christianity again.

Yorgo
12-19-2019, 05:49 PM
I dont like Islam but no it certainly not the same, you are dramatic.

It wasn't you who grew up around Muslims and had to flee his home country due to Islamic extremism. It wasn't you who grew up hearing that Christianity is a fake and distorted religion.

I'm not exaggerating. Your average Muslim is evil and sadistic to the core and completely lack empathy towards other human beings. They don't even give condolences to (Allah yarhamo, a phrase that Arabic-speaking Christians also use) to non-Muslims who just lost a relative because they believe it's the most absolute haram to supplicate God for forgiveness for a non-Muslim. Yes, that's how evil they are.

Insuperable
12-19-2019, 05:50 PM

With Muhammad as your role model?

Synapsid
12-19-2019, 05:51 PM
Indo but not European at all.

Why you Indians try so hard to be accepted by Europeans? we dont want to be associated with you as people, your religions or your culture.

Erm I am not Indian, nor I am religious. But there are analogues in the Native Norse or Balto-Slavic religions (Deva, Sevarog, Astru etc) that exist in the old Vedic religion before Dravidian influences and invasions (like veganism, old Vedas believe in fire based offering like Norse blot). This is because all Europeans and the northern portion of the India sub-continent is influenced by Steppe peoples of the Pontic Caspian regions. In Northern Europe, these people via the corded ware and its sub-cultures (single grave culture, Rhenish Bell beakers) replaced the previous EEF (in Britain there was a 90% replacement!) while in the Indian sub-continent, these PIE mixed into the Native population and Brahmans are genetically more steppe than the average Indians.

Hurrem sultana
12-19-2019, 05:52 PM
It wasn't you who grew up around Muslims and had to flee his home country due to Islamic extremism. It wasn't you who grew up hearing that Christianity is a fake and distorted religion.

I'm not exaggerating. Your average Muslim is evil and sadistic to the core and completely lack empathy towards other human beings. They don't even give condolences to (Allah yarhamo, a phrase that Arabic-speaking Christians also use) to non-Muslims because they believe it's the most absolute haram to supplicate God for forgiveness for a non-Muslim. Yes, that's how evil they are.

and so are you arab christians,see this is an arab tradition(hate others) .To tell you in Bosnia muslims wish the soul of a christian to rest in peace,i am a muslim so i know

Teutone
12-19-2019, 05:53 PM

I'm not exaggerating. Your average Muslim is evil and sadistic to the core and completely lack empathy towards other human beings. They don't even give condolences to (Allah yarhamo, a phrase that Arabic-speaking Christians also use) to non-Muslims because they believe it's the most absolute haram to supplicate God for forgiveness for a non-Muslim. Yes, that's how evil they are.

Im living in NRW Germany bet your ass I grew up around muslims.

I am aware of the situation of my christian brothers in Egypt, Iraq, Idlib but I am also more of aware of the situation in Lebanon,Jordan and Iran where Christians can express their faith and in the case of Iran are even protected.

Bet your ass if there would be a norse pagan nation it would be hell on earth not just for christians.

Hurrem sultana
12-19-2019, 05:53 PM
Erm I am not Indian, nor I am religious. But there are analogues in the Native Norse or Balto-Slavic religions (Deva, Sevarog, Astru etc) that exist in the old Vedic religion before Dravidian influences and invasions (like veganism, old Vedas believe in fire based offering like Norse blot). This is because all Europeans and the northern portion of the India sub-continent is influenced by Steppe peoples of the Pontic Caspian regions. In Northern Europe, these people via the corded ware and its sub-cultures (single grave culture, Rhenish Bell beakers) replaced the previous EEF (in Britain there was a 90% replacement!) while in the Indian sub-continent, these PIE mixed into the Native population and Brahmans are genetically more steppe than the average Indians.

as i said old vedic religion goes against the main thing in hinduism(karma and reincarnation) they do not believe in it,so its like comparing islam and hinduism

Teutone
12-19-2019, 05:55 PM
With Muhammad as your role model?

I respect Mohammed as warlord.

Synapsid
12-19-2019, 05:57 PM
maybe old Vedic religion sure,but Vedic religion does not believe in karma or reincarnation they believe in 1 life and 1 afterlife just like abrahamic religions do,while hinduism of today believes in many reincarnations karma samsara and all that bullshit

You as a religious Muslim, try to fit the Old Indo-European religion with your presumptive A-pori (before evidence) assumption and narratives about the afterlife or God, due to your emotional attachment to Islam. The Indo-Europeans believed in the circle of life, and Samsara. It is what separates Indo-European religions from Near Eastern religions like Egyptians, Babylonian, Canaanite religions (which is where your religious traditions stems from) etc.

Teutone
12-19-2019, 06:00 PM
You as a religious Muslim, try to fit the Old Indo-European religion with your presumptive A-pori (before evidence) assumption and narratives about the afterlife or God, due to your emotional attachment to Islam. The Indo-Europeans believed in the circle of life, and Samsara. It is what separates Indo-European religions from Near Eastern religions like Egyptians, Babylonian, Canaanite religions (which is where your religious traditions stems from) etc.

Whatever dude, even if norse pagans are somewhat related to hinduism, it would at least explain why they also were not able to create any civilization of worth.

Hurrem sultana
12-19-2019, 06:01 PM

Obviously you have no idea about the Veda,have you read? they talk about the afterlife (same way muslims,christians,jews,other pagans do) in fact reincarnation is firstly only mentioned in the upanishads(or whatever they are called)

Reincarnation as a concept is unpopular belief even among people who should believe in it because of their official religion(china japan etc all believe more in ancestor worship than reincarnatiob)

Teutone
12-19-2019, 06:02 PM
I guess Sandzaks,Bosniaks,Albanians and even Chechens are closer to me mentally than a fucking swedish lgtbq buttplug viking.

Insuperable
12-19-2019, 06:06 PM
I guess Sandzaks,Bosniaks,Albanians and even Chechens are closer to me mentally than a fucking swedish lgtbq buttplug viking.

Maybe neither are.

12-19-2019, 06:08 PM

Aristotle and Plato rejected the classical tradition. Aristotle in physics imagined the god as one eternal primary mover and Plato introduced Socrates who was executed for denying the gods!

All Chinese religions/behavioural settings(Confucianism, Taoism, Buddhism) are spiritual.

What's so stupid about the concept of karma from a Christian standpoint (which I assume it is yours). Don't most Christians believe that their actions in life will determine their destiny in the afterlife (either heaven or hell)? You might want to elucidate.

Galileu Galilei was also considered an heretic as many other scholars, that doesn't mean that they aren't a "byproduct" of the Western Civilization.

Teutone
12-19-2019, 06:10 PM
Maybe neither are.

Who you prefer McGregor or Khabib?

My first anti muslim indoctrination made me hate khabib first, but the more I learned about the guy, the more I realized I am closer to this religious muslim than to a degenerated hedonistic westerner like conor.

https://youtu.be/q56AYhbtnAo

Synapsid
12-19-2019, 06:10 PM
Obviously you have no idea about the Veda,have you read? they talk about the afterlife (same way muslims,christians,jews,other pagans do) in fact reincarnation is firstly only mentioned in the upanishads(or whatever they are called)

Reincarnation as a concept is unpopular belief even among people who should believe in it because of their official religion(china japan etc all believe more in ancestor worship than reincarnatiob)

Did I say they did not believe in an afterlife, even Hindus who believe in reincarnation believe in an afterlife. Notions similar to samsara exist in other Indi-European tradition but fell out favour (The historical origins of a concept of a cycle of repeated reincarnation are obscure but the idea appears in texts of both India and ancient Greece during the first millennium BC.). The jist of my argument is that, when you remove the innovations in the vedic religions (Vegetarianism etc) and compare it to more conservative and isolated native European traditions like Baltic/Lithuanian religions, they have far more in common than they do with the Judaism based religions (yes your religion is discount Judaism)

Synapsid
12-19-2019, 06:11 PM

I am not surprised. I bet you believe in iconoclasm as well.

Synapsid
12-19-2019, 06:13 PM
Whatever dude, even if norse pagans are somewhat related to hinduism, it would at least explain why they also were not able to create any civilization of worth.

Yes, Indic people defiantly developed no civilisation at all nor did other people who followed later derivatives of the Indo-European religions like Greeks or Romans :rolleyes:. Yep no high culture, innovations or history

Hurrem sultana
12-19-2019, 06:13 PM
Did I say they did not believe in an afterlife, even Hindus who believe in reincarnation believe in an afterlife. Notions similar to samsara exist in other Indi-European tradition but fell out favour (The historical origins of a concept of a cycle of repeated reincarnation are obscure but the idea appears in texts of both India and ancient Greece during the first millennium BC.). The jist of my argument is that, when you remove the innovations in the vedic religions (Vegetarianism etc) and compare it to more conservative and isolated native European traditions like Baltic/Lithuanian religions, they have far more in common than they do with the Judaism based religions (yes your religion is discount Judaism)

Yes i know they do because its the natural thing to do,but if you follow strictly buddhism and hinduism then you believe in instant reincarnation ,next life...while most "average" hindus and buddhist believe in heaven and hell,because that what is natural..the brain prefers to believe your father is in heaven than in a new baby

Teutone
12-19-2019, 06:14 PM
I am not surprised. I bet you believe in iconoclasm as well.

If there were any "holy" pagan tree left here id rent a chainsaw right now.

The Germanic pagans were not able to create any structure worth of keeping, just some stoneage level rund stones and trees.

not impressive at all

Synapsid
12-19-2019, 06:16 PM

My first anti muslim indoctrination made me hate khabib first, but the more I learned about the guy, the more I realized I am closer to this religious muslim than to a degenerated hedonistic westerner like conor.

Yes, lets make Europe into the N. Caucasus, a region that is a net drain negative for the Russian economy, a region that practices FGM in the dagestan mountains , a region famous for Bride Kidnappings, honour killing, and intra-clan vendettas etc. But I am sure all that very masculine and anti 'degenerate' and hence appealing to you :rolleyes:

Hurrem sultana
12-19-2019, 06:17 PM
BTW many inside gnostic sects had this sick idea about reincarnation ,even in islam you could find it or christianity but majority of people do not believe it,neither did in old Greece

Teutone
12-19-2019, 06:18 PM
Yes, lets make Europe into the N. Caucasus, a region that is a net drain negative for the Russian economy, a region that practices FGM in the dagestan mountains , a region famous for Bride Kidnappings, honour killing, and intra-clan vendettas etc. But I am sure all that very masculine and anti 'degenerate' and hence appealing to you :rolleyes:

It would be enough to go back to pre ww1 Europe with a complete christian population and sane laws.

Yorgo
12-19-2019, 06:18 PM
and so are you arab christians,see this is an arab tradition(hate others) .To tell you in Bosnia muslims wish the soul of a christian to rest in peace,i am a muslim so i know

Middle Eastern Christians are some of the purest Christians and live completely by the concept of love and forgiveness that our Lord and only Savior Jesus Christ thought us, and are incapable of hate. I never claimed to represent all of them.

https://youtu.be/U3pAxAHT0jg

https://youtu.be/Mn87iJztbkw

Also, Bosnian Muslims have only been converted by force fairly recently and are completely surrounded by Christians.

Teutone
12-19-2019, 06:19 PM
BTW many inside gnostic sects had this sick idea about reincarnation ,even in islam you could find it or christianity but majority of people do not believe it,neither did in old Greece

reincarnation sounds like shit, what you got from this if you cant remember your life before? Nothing.

Synapsid
12-19-2019, 06:19 PM
If there were any "holy" pagan tree left here id rent a chainsaw right now.

The Germanic pagans were not able to create any structure worth of keeping, just some stoneage level rund stones and trees.

not impressive at all

What stopping you from supporting the blowing up the Pantheon, the symbol of Hellenic Greece in the classical era and of western civilisation? It too contained sacred sites that the 'pagan' Hellenes revered.

Teutone
12-19-2019, 06:21 PM
What stopping you from supporting the blowing up the Pantheon, the symbol of Hellenic Greece in the classical era and of western civilisation? It too contained sacred sites that the 'pagan' Hellenes revered.

They are structures of worth, as I said I focus on my own people.

I do NOT think bad about pre christian hellenic and roman societies.

Hurrem sultana
12-19-2019, 06:22 PM
Middle Eastern Christians are some of the purest Christians and live completely by the concept of love and forgiveness that our Lord and only Savior Jesus Christ thought us, and are incapable of hate. I never claimed to represent all of them.

Also, Bosnian Muslims have only been converted by force fairly recently and are completely surrounded by Christians.

no not force and not recently rather 600 years ago,islam is not that old ,i mean seriously?

this sounds like one of those evangelical crap,they do not like your church ,they want you to become evangelical

Insuperable
12-19-2019, 06:22 PM

Luckily, I don't have to choose between anything because there are still people out there who make that possible. Even if every single westerner is a degenerate hedonistic LGBT atheist and scum I would collectively choose them over anyone else. You always try to fix what is broken and not replace it with something same or worse.

Now about this individual case I'd rather choose Khabib. He seems down to earth guy and McGregor is annoying though I am not that familiar with either.

Hurrem sultana
12-19-2019, 06:23 PM
reincarnation sounds like shit, what you got from this if you cant remember your life before? Nothing.

yeah,and what is the point in getting back to the same place,again baby,kid ,youth...its very primitive

if there is "reincarnation" then it is that once you die your soul progresses in heavenly realms /(sounds way more fun haha)

Teutone
12-19-2019, 06:24 PM
Luckily, I don't have to choose between anything because there are still people out there who make that possible. Even if every single westerner is a degenerate hedonistic LGBT atheist and scum I would collectively choose them over anyone else. You always try to fix what is broken and replace it with something same or worse.

Now about this individual case I'd rather choose Khabib. He seems down to earth guy and McGregor is annoying though I am not that familiar with either.

You are in Croatia, your people are sane, your laws are normal.

If you were German like me, you would understand me.

Synapsid
12-19-2019, 06:24 PM
It would be enough to go back to pre ww1 Europe with a complete christian population and sane laws.

Pre-ww1 German scholars like von Humboldt, Arthur Schopenhauer and Goethe were far more open minded than you are

Teutone
12-19-2019, 06:25 PM
yeah,and what is the point in getting back to the same place,again baby,kid ,youth...its very primitive

if there is "reincarnation" then it is that once you die your soul progresses in heavenly realms /(sounds way more fun haha)

The best joy of paradise is to be united with your family again, one day our mothers, sibblings and fathers will die and it should be our wish to see them again in paradise.

Teutone
12-19-2019, 06:26 PM
Pre-ww1 German scholars like von Humboldt, Arthur Schopenhauer and Goethe were far more open minded than you are

Fuck those queers.

Numidia
12-19-2019, 06:27 PM

I'm not exaggerating. Your average Muslim is evil and sadistic to the core and completely lack empathy towards other human beings. They don't even give condolences to (Allah yarhamo, a phrase that Arabic-speaking Christians also use) to non-Muslims who just lost a relative because they believe it's the most absolute haram to supplicate God for forgiveness for a non-Muslim. Yes, that's how evil they are.

What are purest christians already ? Is it not muslims who suffer the most because of terrorism of extremism ?
Of course middle east christians are full of hate and muslims have nothing to do with that
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusader_states
First your community contribute to nothing but you just play the victims to have westerns support like that you can have residence permit and refugees status

Hurrem sultana
12-19-2019, 06:27 PM
The best joy of paradise is to be united with your family again, one day our mothers, sibblings and fathers will die and it should be our wish to see them again in paradise.

exactly,this is what people hope and live for,if god forbide youe close one dies then you hope he is watching over you in a better place..to believe he is reborn in an other baby maybe in china sounds so depressing

Synapsid
12-19-2019, 06:28 PM
Religions are opium for those fearing becoming nothingness.

Yes, but these folks don't believe in the content of their religions. They see it as tool to combat 'degeneracy' (basically they don't like women enjoying sex)

Teutone
12-19-2019, 06:32 PM
Yes, but these folks don't believe in the content of their religions. They see it as tool to combat 'degeneracy' (basically they don't like women enjoying sex)

Arent Indians known to be the rape kings?

Hurrem sultana
12-19-2019, 06:32 PM

who?

Faklon
12-19-2019, 06:34 PM
What's so stupid about the concept of karma from a Christian standpoint (which I assume it is yours). Don't most Christians believe that their actions in life will determine their destiny in the afterlife (either heaven or hell)? You might want to elucidate.

Galileu Galilei was also considered an heretic as many other scholars, that doesn't mean that they aren't a "byproduct" of the Western Civilization.

Karma is a linear mechanical process in Hinduism which is completely unintellectual, God's judgement is not a linear process as neither is the Karma incorporated into early Buddhism. You can't see the bigger picture if you are thinking in Karma.

Gallileo was a scientist that happened to be mistreated by the Church, it was bad judgement of the Church but he is not relevant to the point. He didn't present any alternative religion to Christianity, the concepts of Plato and Aristotle however are not compatible with Dodecatheism.

Hurrem sultana
12-19-2019, 06:34 PM
The kalach people of Pakistan still follow something closest to Vedic religion,and they do not believe in reincarnation,even natonalist hindus admit it is not part of Vedas:
Kalash people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalash_people

Teutone
12-19-2019, 06:35 PM
It has nothing to do religions. I know lots of patriarchal atheist people including myself. One doesn't need Abrahamisms to be based.

Hi Kraftwerk

Synapsid
12-19-2019, 06:36 PM
Fuck those queers.

The problem with you, and other disgruntled Northern Europe and White American men I have met, is that you idolise hyper-conservative societies due to current political climate and social behaviour in developed western countries that you find questionable. Hence you create in a mind a very romantic view of the pious, strongman culture like certain MENA/Kavkaz cultures. Believe me, I have lived in those societies, it may feel edgy and trad at first, but over the years you start to see the big time flaws in their societies that made those people technologically and intellectually stagnant compared to Europeans or East Asians. And they have their own in closet 'degeneracy', they are just not openly honest about it like the West because they have an honour and shame morality not a guilt based morality.

Teutone
12-19-2019, 06:37 PM
Sending hisbah on your ass you indian queer

https://youtu.be/jOaBNbdUbcA

Synapsid
12-19-2019, 06:38 PM
who?

delete

Synapsid
12-19-2019, 06:40 PM
who?

Many TA posters I have talked to. They just like the Traditionalist aspect of the religions (restrictions on Women etc), they don't actually believe in the content of the faith.

Teutone
12-19-2019, 06:42 PM
The problem with you, and other disgruntled Northern Europe and White American men I have met, is that you idolise hyper-conservative societies due to current political climate and social behaviour in developed western countries that you find questionable. Hence you create in a mind a very romantic view of the pious, strongman culture like certain MENA/Kavkaz cultures. Believe me, I have lived in those societies, it may feel edgy and trad at first, but over the years you start to see the big time flaws in their societies that made those people technologically and intellectually stagnant compared to Europeans or East Asians. And they have their own in closet 'degeneracy', they are just not openly honest about it like the West but they an honour and shame morality not a guilt based morality.

I dont want a islamic society here not at all, I just point out that there are worse societies and cultures.

As a real nationalist I want to live the way my ancestors lived for over 1500years, its my duty to fight for that.

Synapsid
12-19-2019, 06:44 PM
Arent Indians known to be the rape kings?

Not Indian, but yes, in places like New dehli, there brutal rape cases. Indian culture is very patriarchal, some kill their daughters who marry or love someone who the family disprove of and don't follow not family obligations

Teutone
12-19-2019, 06:48 PM
https://youtu.be/Ekmhlg3NmX8

Be more subtile my nigger or you will be recognized and banned.

Try to role play as deaf swedish pianist that tries to learn about phenotypes on TA

Teutone
12-19-2019, 06:51 PM
What if your 1600 years ago ancestors thought like you? I think Abrahamic religions and nationalism are inorganically bond. Islam and Christianity are globalist religions by their foundations.

They did think like me?

They expanded forcefully converted others but not let them in, cant find anything negative about that.

You could have been a Beutetürke

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beutet%C3%BCrken

Teutone
12-19-2019, 07:04 PM
They thought like you, they wanted to believe in Wodanaz or Odin whatever. But, they failed at winning against Christianity. So, shouldn't it be a treason to ancestors by choosing religion of who defeated them? This is why I find Shintoism very advantageous in an evolutionary perspective. Anyway, we all know there's no supernatural powers in this world and everything is material.

What does Beutetürke mean?

Most Germanic tribes converted volunteerly, the Vandals that sacked rome were all converted christians and achieved more than their pagan ancestors.

Beutetürken are Turks that did not managed to flee after the Battle of Vienna.

They were completly assimilated, baptized and some of them became important historical figures.

Christian mercy made that possible.

Babak
12-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Im living in NRW Germany bet your ass I grew up around muslims.

I am aware of the situation of my christian brothers in Egypt, Iraq, Idlib but I am also more of aware of the situation in Lebanon,Jordan and Iran where Christians can express their faith and in the case of Iran are even protected.

Bet your ass if there would be a norse pagan nation it would be hell on earth not just for christians.

Yea, christians in Iran are fine. They even have their own church and celebrate their own traditions.

Babak
12-19-2019, 07:35 PM

Islam was the fuel it gave to rulers to dominate vast areas of lands for a good period of time actually. Not just Arab ones, but mostly Turkic-Persian ones.

Timur, for example was referred to as the "Sword of Islam"

" Timur relied on Islamic symbols and language, referred to himself as the "Sword of Islam", and patronized educational and religious institutions. "

Synapsid
12-19-2019, 07:47 PM
I can't understand what makes people to convert totally alien religion by masses, I'm sure some force did it internally. Anyway, religions are not needed for nationalism. I guess your Bavarian guy with moustache was agnostic or deist and played Christian role for not getting public attention negatively. His table talks implies he saw religions as pragmatist cults to organize society.

My uncle is a beuteturken. He studied electronic engineering in Turkey, worked for a Turkish military industry company ASELSAN, he earned a MSc scholarship in Germany and became a prof in Frankfurt. He is totally assimilated. It is a loss for us, many Turkish doctors and engineers do the same. We have brain drainage.
Acceptance and Identity. E.g. Norse accepting Christianity so they trade and marry European nobility., Orguz turks accepting Islam for trade routes and to be accepted as the ruling elite in Persia etc It is rarely about convection, its all political and societal engineering

Benyzero
12-19-2019, 08:03 PM

You lived too much beside those turks and arabs don't ya

Benyzero
12-19-2019, 08:04 PM
A european saying his pagan heritage is less worthy than the Islam , is a cuck in my eyes

Teutone
12-19-2019, 08:19 PM
A european saying his pagan heritage is less worthy than the Islam , is a cuck in my eyes

Most of your most recent ancestors killed pagans mister cuck

I know jobbik guys that also dont think too bad about islam

Benyzero
12-19-2019, 08:33 PM
Most of your most recent ancestors killed pagans mister cuck

I know jobbik guys that also dont think too bad about islam

They are also cuck

Teutone
12-19-2019, 08:34 PM
anti christian chads

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6c/Anti-Christian_sign_in_Federal_Plaza_Chicago.jpg

Benyzero
12-19-2019, 08:36 PM
Iam not anti anything, to be honest, I just have preferations and opinions on some of these things

Loki
12-21-2019, 09:24 AM
I can't understand what makes people to convert totally alien religion by masses, I'm sure some force did it internally.

Yes, some force...the power of God! The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of God for salvation for everyone who believes. It is the most powerful force at work in the world today, since 2000 years ago until this very day.. people are being saved by God, healed and set free from the works of the devil.

Loki
12-21-2019, 09:27 AM

Both pagan history and Islam are nonsense and to be rejected by every European -- and everyone else too who want to follow light instead of darkness.