PDA

View Full Version : there is more to 22/7 than meets the eye

solkorset
08-04-2011, 09:46 AM
I've written about the terror in Oslo and on Utøya:

http://www.solkorset.org/politikk/NVO/breivik.xml

It's in norwegian but you can use Google translate if you can't read the original. The main message is this: The whole matter stinks. It's very suspicious. There is probably complicity by the government, the labour party and police. The most likely perpetrator is Mossad. CIA is also involved. There is hard evidence pointing at them, but it's inconclusive so far. The investigation goes on and the essay will be updated as we go.

Please help spread awareness. 22/7 is very much like 9/11. I'm looking for volunteers to translate the essay to other languages. You could fix the mistakes of the Google machine translation.

The Lawspeaker
08-10-2011, 01:00 PM
I've written about the terror in Oslo and on Utøya:

http://www.solkorset.org/politikk/NVO/breivik.xml

It's in norwegian but you can use Google translate if you can't read the original. The main message is this: The whole matter stinks. It's very suspicious. There is probably complicity by the government, the labour party and police. The most likely perpetrator is Mossad. CIA is also involved. There is hard evidence pointing at them, but it's inconclusive so far. The investigation goes on and the essay will be updated as we go.

Please help spread awareness. 22/7 is very much like 9/11. I'm looking for volunteers to translate the essay to other languages. You could fix the mistakes of the Google machine translation.
Why not post the full article here ? The translator doesn't work so..

Beorn
08-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Can't there be any event these days without some twattish shortening of the date it occurred on?

Where were you on 22/11?

BeerBaron
08-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Post the article here or give a comprehensive analysis, I can only read a tiny bit of Norwegian, and I would like to see this evidence they claim to have, though I don't put anything past the Mossad or CIA.

Hevneren
08-11-2011, 04:28 PM
More moronic conspiracy BS. Everyone wants to exploit this national tragedy one way or another. How predictable. :mad:

The Lawspeaker
10-14-2011, 05:08 AM
If the article is indeed not just "sucked from the thumb" and thus blatant rubbish then there could be more going on with 22/7 then meets the eye.

I guess some more details will begin to surface --- 10 or so years from now. It took us some time too to admit the "errors" (they always call it "errors" for some reason :rolleyes:) that were "made" by the police and security services during f. i the Pim Fortuyn murder.

Hevneren
10-14-2011, 08:23 AM
If the article is indeed not just "sucked from the thumb" and thus blatant rubbish then there could be more going on with 22/7 then meets the eye.

It's just another conspiracy theory, which is why it's right up your alley.

I guess some more details will begin to surface --- 10 or so years from now. It took us some time too to admit the "errors" (they always call it "errors" for some reason :rolleyes:) that were "made" by the police and security services during f. i the Pim Fortuyn murder.

They've caught the culprit. What more do you think will be revealed? That the Jews are behind it? :rolleyes:

BTW:

Hateful anti-Norway propaganda. Another one that comes straight from your thick thumb.

I call it as I see it. You're hell-bent on finding a conspiracy angle for anything, and in order to achieve that you'll insult and degrade anyone and anything, including a nation you falsely proclaim to care about. You only care about your personal agenda, not about my nation or my people. It's plain to see.

I haven't seen you post anything on this forum that wasn't an attack on another country and a defence of your ruling elite

Outright lie. You better be able to back up this claim. Prove that all I've done for over 600 posts (100%) was to a) attack someone's country or b) support my government and PM. I'm challenging you to back up this claim.

- I haven't seen you in the Norwegian history threads or in the Norwegian picture thread etc, I haven't seen you give someone travel advise... etc.

Correct, but so what? Apart from the fact that I know you'd start arguing with me about things if I post something on Norway, trying to lecture me about my own nation, there are other people who are better at giving travel tips. Besides, I've been posting pictures of Norwegian women in the Beautiful European Women thread, and I'm posting prominent Norwegians in the European Heroes thread.

I'd like to post more about my culture, nation and people if you don't pop up and tell me "No, you're wrong! The Trøndelag bunad looks like this!" and other examples. You seem obsessed with my nation, but not because you show a genuine interest. You just like like to shove your opinions down my throat and lecture me.

I like the country a lot but you need to learn to realise one thing and get it into your thick skull: Norwegian exceptionalism doesn't exist.

What does this have to do with anything I've written? You make up "facts" and get facts wrong, and when I correct you you call me a commie spy, an idiot and all kinds of other insults. You just love to read your own posts, you won't learn and listen when someone who actually is born and bred in Norway and lives here, is telling you you're mistaken about certain things.

Welcome to the real world where governments fuck you over and where murder and intrigue are about as normal as eating an apple.

Norway is hardly an Ian Fleming novel. :rolleyes:

It took us a while to understand that too ("political murders and assasination don't take place in the Netherlands and the government is honest") but we got there. When Pim Fortuyn was murdered and when the police knew damn well what was going on but didn't act until it was too late and when Pim Fortuyn was deliberately demonised and then refused protection.

So, what are you telling me? Did the teenagers who were killed orchestrate their own murders in order to make privileged psychotic sub-humans look bad? Or did Stoltenberg order the sick fuck - who hates Stoltenberg - to kill those people, to gain sympathy and votes for the Labour Youth movement? :rolleyes:

But you don't want to learn a thing here.

Wrong, I don't want a foreigner telling me what it's like in my own goddamn country, when I know very well what it's like here. Is that so hard for you to understand?

Because that's not why you're here.. you are just here to spread your red, hysteric propaganda and to troll.

No, I'm here to stand up for my nation and my people against jingoistic, alarmist conspiracy theorists like yourself who like to lecture people about topics you know better than them.

You've come to the wrong place for that because I will be watching you.. very very closely.

Is that a threat? Oh, I'm so scared! I don't think I can sleep tonight! :rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
10-14-2011, 01:37 PM
Another series of personal attacks, commie. Man you are boring and you really need to become more creative with those.

The Ripper
10-14-2011, 01:53 PM
Look, the Nazis are blaming the Jews. :rolleyes:

Pallantides
10-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Personally I blame the Finns.

Sahson
10-15-2011, 12:54 PM
Can't there be any event these days without some twattish shortening of the date it occurred on?

Where were you on 22/11?

At me nans having tea and crumpets.

Hevneren
10-17-2011, 11:30 AM
Another series of personal attacks, commie. Man you are boring and you really need to become more creative with those.

Don't you have a dike (or dyke?) to put your thumb in, Dutchie? Or better yet, some Jewspiracy to uncover at home?

The Lawspeaker
10-17-2011, 11:38 AM
Don't you have a dike (or dyke?) to put your thumb in, Dutchie? Or better yet, some Jewspiracy to uncover at home?
Only personal attacks and never a sound post about the subject. You're a very sad figure.

Hevneren
10-17-2011, 12:15 PM
Only personal attacks and never a sound post about the subject. You're a very sad figure.

This is coming from the undisputed king of one-liners. Must be lonely up on that high horse of yours? :rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
10-17-2011, 02:51 PM
This is coming from the undisputed king of one-liners. Must be lonely up on that high horse of yours? :rolleyes:
If you've got nothing of any value to add - you must just as well keep quiet. :)

Hevneren
10-17-2011, 02:55 PM
If you've got nothing of any value to add - you must just as well keep quiet. :)

Likewise. Now, please run along.