PDA

View Full Version : Pure blond hair frequencies in Central European nations by rank from most to least

Septentrion
12-20-2019, 02:26 AM
The following nations are Central European:
Austria
The Czech Republic
Germany
Hungary
Liechtenstein
Poland
Slovakia
Switzerland

Septentrion
12-20-2019, 02:32 AM
For example in some other countries which are not Central European:
Pure blond hair %:
1) Sweden (23%)
2) The Netherlands (19.5%)
3) The United Kingdom (13.6%)
4) Belgium (9%)
5) France (8%)

Supercomputer
12-20-2019, 02:42 PM
Germany
Poland
Czechia
Austria
Switzerland
Slovakia
Hungary

I have no idea about Lichenstein. It probably changes every year depending on which people die and are born.

Supercomputer
12-20-2019, 02:42 PM
For example in some other countries which are not Central European:
Pure blond hair %:
1) Sweden (23%)
2) The Netherlands (19.5%)
3) The United Kingdom (13.6%)
4) Belgium (9%)
5) France (8%)

Do you have sources for these numbers? I'd really like to have them.

Septentrion
12-30-2019, 04:17 PM
Do you have sources for these numbers? I'd really like to have them.

Why are you so interested in sources. I cherish mine, because that’s what gives me the “edge” over others. I do publicly quote them from time to time though. Can you please rank those Central European nations in terms of frequency for pure blond hair.

Rico33
12-30-2019, 04:38 PM
Why are you so interested in sources. I cherish mine, because that’s what gives me the “edge” over others. I do publicly quote them from time to time though. Can you please rank those Central European nations in terms of frequency for pure blond hair.
Cherish them?
Seriously?:picard1:

Kyp
12-30-2019, 04:42 PM
Germany
Poland
Austria
Czech Rep
Switzerland
Slovakia
Hungary

ModernMaskil
12-30-2019, 04:48 PM
Cherish them?
Seriously?:picard1:

I.e they're made up or untrustworthy.

CommonSense
12-30-2019, 04:50 PM
Hungary has the least of them all, otherwise I agree.

Blondie
12-30-2019, 05:07 PM
Pure light blonde hair is 3-4% in Hungary, rare to see.

Supercomputer
12-31-2019, 10:14 AM
----

Supercomputer
12-31-2019, 10:15 AM

If you cherish them you should understand why someone would like to have them. No It doesn't give you any edge because by refusing to give them, you are only making yourself look like you are making stuff up (too many people make stuff up and deceive about pigmentation numbers, just writing some numbers doesn't give you legitimacy). However if you give them away the credit for it goes to you, especially those that are rare and you found yourself. I also initially hid my sources when posting my light eyes map (especially those that I found myself and weren't posted before anywhere before). However I decided to give them all away because it gave me legitimacy in other people's eyes and credit for finding them.

Can you please rank those Central European nations in terms of frequency for pure blond hair.

Only if you give me at least one of those sources.

Dna8
01-01-2020, 10:59 AM
Where is Croatia?!

Septentrion
01-02-2020, 02:53 PM
Pure light blonde hair is 3-4% in Hungary, rare to see.

Ok, that makes sense. For Switzerland, pure blond hair range is 8.5%. By the way, pure blond hair is not necessarily light blond, it could be medium blonde range.

Blondie
01-02-2020, 03:01 PM
Ok, that makes sense. For Switzerland, pure blond hair range is 8.5%. By the way, pure blond hair is not necessarily light blond, it could be medium blonde range.

Pure or medium blonde is not much as i said, dark blonde is more common among hungarians (rougly 20%), for example this:

https://www.eurocollectionhair.com/wp-content/uploads/Dirt%C3%A9-Blonde-18-Dark-Blonde-Clip-In-Hair-Extensions-800x776.jpg

Atlantid
01-02-2020, 03:04 PM
Pure or medium blonde is not much as i said, dark blonde is more common among hungarians (rougly 20%), for example this:

https://www.eurocollectionhair.com/wp-content/uploads/Dirt%C3%A9-Blonde-18-Dark-Blonde-Clip-In-Hair-Extensions-800x776.jpg

Do you have natural light blonde?

Septentrion
01-03-2020, 01:05 AM

Yes, I know that Bulgaria is one of the least blond-haired countries in Europe. It is still lighter than Italy, Spain and Greece.

Samnium
01-03-2020, 01:10 AM
France has very sharp differences in that though. The area where I am has blondism rates higher to southern Germany areas (no joke) whereas southern regions are a bit lighter than N.Italians and Spaniards but still lot more darker compared to my first example.

Septentrion
01-04-2020, 02:30 PM

Yes, that is about right. It would be about how much Hungary would be blond.