PDA

View Full Version : Ummm...

Delaven
12-20-2019, 11:58 PM
Why isn't Anthroscape accepting new submissions? I wanted to open a account there and it flat out states it's not accepting new members.

Are there any other big anthrosites? (even ones where you can't browse unless you register there)

Delaven
12-21-2019, 11:53 PM
https://anthrogenica.com/forum.php

That's a genetics site

sean
12-22-2019, 12:00 AM
That's a genetics site

Genetics > Anthropology.

All anthrosites are dead (including Anthroscape and Forumbiodiversity), only this forum is currently active.

Daos777
12-22-2019, 12:01 AM
I tried eupedia but their mods are the worst pieces of shit I have ever seen in my life. I hope that forum gets removed and anyone who mentions it has to be legally slapped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delaven
12-22-2019, 12:03 AM
I tried eupedia but their mods are the worst pieces of shit I have ever seen in my life. I hope that forum gets removed and anyone who mentions it has to be legally slapped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eupedia is barely active. I went on that site and I swear if you were to post something nobody would post or it would take a week to get a post. Anyone want to explain why Anthroscape is dead?

Samnium
12-22-2019, 12:09 AM
Genetics > Anthropology.

All anthrosites are dead (including Anthroscape and Forumbiodiversity), only this forum is currently active.

Anthroscape is full of muslims (even extremists) and south asians, filippinos, pakis, afghans :laugh:.

Daos777
12-22-2019, 12:16 AM
Eupedia is barely active. I went on that site and I swear if you were to post something nobody would post or it would take a week to get a post. Anyone want to explain why Anthroscape is dead?

I think it’s in part because of the same reason. If a forum gets shitty mods it will die. And also this topic (genetics and anthropology) don’t attract a huge audience. Most people don’t care about this shit.

The only reason I think this forum is still active is because the mods are a little more relaxed on here and there are a few veteran members keeping it going. Take those two away and this will be the next anthroscape.

Samnium
12-22-2019, 12:23 AM
I think it’s in part because of the same reason. If a forum gets shitty mods it will die. And also this topic (genetics and anthropology) don’t attract a huge audience. Most people don’t care about this shit.

The only reason I think this forum is still active is because the mods are a little more relaxed on here and there are a few veteran members keeping it going. Take those two away and this will be the next anthroscape.

I agree, even if this mood actually afraid some members that would like to post more on genetics. Anthrogenica is fine for genetics.

Eupedia is dead yes. I think also that the forum isn't very attractive mainly because it's very old in his design unlike here.

PAGANE
12-22-2019, 12:28 AM
The Russian Molecular Genealogy / Molgen / works and has a section for English speakers. There is also a registration http://forum.molgen.org/index.php