PDA

View Full Version : Badr lost via chicken legs stoppage

Daos777
12-22-2019, 02:18 PM
Lesson of the day? Have bigger legs and stronger joints.

https://youtu.be/VIixvWiD9xc

TheMaestro
12-22-2019, 02:37 PM
Or don't have chicken legs.

Daos777
12-22-2019, 02:39 PM
Or don't have chicken legs.

But sometimes men are bottom heavy and are lacking in the upper body department proportionally to their legs. That’s not good either. I’ve never seen that body type be explosive.

TheMaestro
12-22-2019, 02:41 PM
But sometimes men are bottom heavy and are lacking in the upper body department proportionally to their legs. That’s not good either. I’ve never seen that body type be explosive.

I'll tell you what is explosive, Bin Ladin.

Daos777
12-22-2019, 02:57 PM
I'll tell you what is explosive, Bin Ladin.

I don’t believe that. He never did a squat in his life. I saw him running once and he had hard time running with rpg.

TheMaestro
12-22-2019, 03:00 PM
I don’t believe that. He never did a squat in his life. I saw him running once and he had hard time running with rpg.

You wish you would be Bin Ladin in his youth, multimillionaire, tall and mighty beard.

sean
12-26-2019, 02:59 AM
The Dutch have always dominated kickboxing, today Verhoeven is the face of that. Even back in the day, Bas Rutten, Semmy Schilt etc. dominated kickboxing.

Having said that, I appreciate Badr Hari. He is probably the first sand nigger that doesn't run crying to his friends at the first sign of trouble.

ixulescu
04-17-2020, 02:31 PM
Lesson of the day? Have bigger legs and stronger joints.

https://youtu.be/VIixvWiD9xc

Nah, Rico was getting lit up in that fight.

Rico might be one of the greats in the sport, but he came with too much muscle in this fight. Badr was quicker and hit harder than Rico. Badr just injured himself because he's old, but before that he was winning the fight. Rico didn't seem to have had the stamina to get back in the fight.

Daos777
04-17-2020, 03:29 PM
Nah, Rico was getting lit up in that fight.

Rico might be one of the greats in the sport, but he came with too much muscle in this fight. Badr was quicker and hit harder than Rico. Badr just injured himself because he's old, but before that he was winning the fight. Rico didn't seem to have had the stamina to get back in the fight.

Getting lit up and not getting knocked down or out just means your opponent doesn’t hit hard enough haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ixulescu
04-17-2020, 03:36 PM
Getting lit up and not getting knocked down or out just means your opponent doesn’t hit hard enough haha

Rico got knocked down twice or three times, I don't remember, before the fight was stopped in the third round.

He was taking a beating and didn't seem to have the stamina to get back in the game. His legs seemed very heavy and slow. He put on too much muscle, that robbed him of speed and by 3rd round he seemed gassed out.

Daos777
04-17-2020, 03:56 PM
Rico got knocked down twice or three times, I don't remember, before the fight was stopped in the third round.

He was taking a beating and didn't seem to have the stamina to get back in the game. His legs seemed very heavy and slow. He put on too much muscle, that robbed him of speed and by 3rd round he seemed gassed out.

I mean like a real knockdown where it takes you at least 5 secs to get up. Rico got on his feet immediately.

He also didn’t seem that big to me. 260 pounds at 6 foot 5 is not really overdoing it. If you go below that weight you risk of losing a lot of power. He just doesn’t have the KO power of other guys his size like Alistar and if you don’t have that power faster guys like Badr will try to run circles on you because they don’t fear your power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk