PDA

View Full Version : Who's Whiter: Somalis or Fulani?

Adamastor
12-24-2019, 01:30 AM
Somalis have more West Eurasian admixture, but Fulanis have direct European (Iberian) admixture what could make them whiter to some.
Which group pass better in Europe?

Discuss.

Duffmannn
12-26-2019, 09:46 PM
How Iberian admixture arrived to fulanis?¿?¿

Teutone
12-26-2019, 09:56 PM
Tough one, a very good question and important.

I think I need to start a scientific study on this and reply in a few months again.

I think you are a Tier 5 Anthro grandmaster just for creating this thread.

Tooting Carmen
12-26-2019, 09:59 PM
Wouldn't "who's whiter: Japanese or Koreans" be slightly more interesting?

Samnium
12-26-2019, 10:18 PM

Through North-Africans I would say.

TheMaestro
12-26-2019, 10:27 PM
I saw Waddad’s interior of garage, so it’s easy Somalia.

Token
12-26-2019, 10:31 PM

Very weird indeed.
But it is not Iberian as in the modern sense. Rather Mesolithic Iberian, with zero steppe and farmer admixture, hence the R1b-V88.

kiko
12-26-2019, 11:49 PM
Somalis & Fulanis are both a mixture of Homo caucasus (or Caucasian) & Homo africanus (or Black)

The difference is that Somalis are a ancient mixture of Proto-Caucasoids & East African Blacks, while the Fulanis are a more recent mixture of Moors (mixed Berber & Iberian) & West African Blacks.

Adamastor
12-30-2019, 11:10 PM
Tough one, a very good question and important.

I think I need to start a scientific study on this and reply in a few months again.

I think you are a Tier 5 Anthro grandmaster just for creating this thread.

Thank you for your compliment. Knowing that I'm a great anthromaster is really important to me.

Publish the results of your research when you can, you will enlighten humanity with such knowledge. I'm also interested in knowing who's whiter between Kazakhs and Uzbeks.

Token
12-30-2019, 11:18 PM
Somalis & Fulanis are both a mixture of Homo caucasus (or Caucasian) & Homo africanus (or Black)

The difference is that Somalis are a ancient mixture of Proto-Caucasoids & East African Blacks, while the Fulanis are a more recent mixture of Moors (mixed Berber & Iberian) & West African Blacks.

Africans and Caucasians are not two different species.

nittionia
12-30-2019, 11:19 PM

Dna8
12-30-2019, 11:20 PM
This is the one question that has dominated my entire adult intellectual life.

I have yet to fashion a satisfactory answer.

But I will.

One day.

I.

FinalFlash
12-30-2019, 11:42 PM
This is the one question that has dominated my entire adult intellectual life.

I have yet to fashion a satisfactory answer.

But I will.

One day.

I.

You don't have the fucking stones to fashion a satisfactory answer.

Dna8
12-30-2019, 11:48 PM
You don't have the fucking stones to fashion a satisfactory answer.

I take my fucking stones with me wherever I may roam.

Be it to the mall, to the petrol station (I beat that addiction btw), or to the soup kitchen, to reference three.

When I have to frolick some errands, I put my fucking stones in my pocket first, keys second, discrete olive oil flask third.

luc2112
12-30-2019, 11:53 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?223422-E1b-Y-DNA-in-Europe

Europe has neither the African subclasses of haplogroup nor the mutation for the desert.

luc2112
12-31-2019, 12:00 AM
Africans and Caucasians are not two different species.

are considered two different races

Token
12-31-2019, 12:05 AM
are considered two different races

Specie and race are two different things. The variation between races is infinitely smaller than the difference between two species. For instance, when you plot Neanderthals and Humans from all over the globe in the same PCA, humans will cluster so tightly together that there will be almost no 'racial difference' to speak of.

Óttar
12-31-2019, 12:21 AM
Wouldn't "who's whiter: Japanese or Koreans" be slightly more interesting?

Can't we just stop with that bullshit already? FFS. :roll eyes

Dna8
12-31-2019, 12:31 AM
Specie and race are two different things. The variation between races is infinitely smaller than the difference between two species. For instance, when you plot Neanderthals and Humans from all over the globe in the same PCA, humans will cluster so tightly together that there will be almost no 'racial difference' to speak of.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSfUJ_9Q4ks9QAMIiiEtdBEj4iBj0E ejmnl8II2nU4mSOrIauBs

Synapsid
12-31-2019, 05:39 PM
Very weird indeed.
But it is not Iberian as in the modern sense. Rather Mesolithic Iberian, with zero steppe and farmer admixture, hence the R1b-V88.

Mesolithic Iberian? as in La-Brana man WHG type? Unlikely although R1b-V88 in Europe is WHG. Most likely it was an EEF population that spread across North Africa during the middle and neolithic (compared Trafoult IAM and Neolithic Khalif el Boroud) and during the Wet Sahara times, this EEF north African group carried R1b-V88 over to a west African population when they interbred.

Carlito's Way
01-01-2020, 08:35 PM
Iberian admixture in Fulanis are irrelevant, hardly even there

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_sjsM56m-0ewGu1RlWbg2MtEwhWJrcbc4sRnvpkUquU/edit#gid=2100535559

https://i.imgur.com/Ot6wmF6.jpg