PDA

View Full Version : state of nationalism

hedonist
12-27-2019, 10:11 PM
How did white nationalist groups devolve into empty shells of their former selves? The KKK being one such example of a group that holds no political power and just gets together with there 10 or so friends once on a Thursday night to LARP in the woods

Blondie
12-28-2019, 02:22 PM
The KKK is a joke.. :rotfl:

JamesBond007
12-28-2019, 02:43 PM
How did white nationalist groups devolve into empty shells of their former selves? The KKK being one such example of a group that holds no political power and just gets together with there 10 or so friends once on a Thursday night to LARP in the woods

Well, being that you are an illiterate American retard who does not read New York Times bestsellers (most Americans don't read real books like yourself) you would not have known by reading the book "Freakonomics : A Rogue Economist Explores The Hidden Side of Everything" by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner that they explain how the Klu Klux Klan got taken down in the chapter "How Is the Ku Klux Klan Like a Group of Real-Estate Agents?"

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51nyohMG0cL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

sean
12-28-2019, 02:59 PM
As far as the white nationalist groups getting organised, half the far right groups in America are FBI honeypots. The Klan has been a honeypot since the 60s. There's like 5000 Klan members left tops, they're all male boomers, and half of them are FBI informants. The joke is that a Klan rally is an FBI informant's meeting. They're about as irrelevant as actual dyed-in-the-wool Communists are today.

PaleoEuropean
12-28-2019, 03:02 PM

The KKK used to have a lot of political power until the 60's when they turned into a full scale terrorist organization, the same with groups like Aryan Nations etc. White Nationalists don't have power because they aren't intelligent, their organizations are full of snitches and their members are usually too weak minded to be anything other than a gang.

PaleoEuropean
12-28-2019, 03:05 PM
The KKK is a joke.. :rotfl:

The KKK started out as a completely different organization called the Knights of the Golden Circle, the KKK today is a splinter group of the original KKK splinter group that formed after the war. The KKK today is a product of Indiana not the original Southern branches. the Indiana KKK is the largest of whats left.

hedonist
12-28-2019, 10:36 PM
Well, being that you are an illiterate American retard who does not read New York Times bestsellers (most Americans don't read real books like yourself) you would not have known by reading the book "Freakonomics : A Rogue Economist Explores The Hidden Side of Everything" by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner that they explain how the Klu Klux Klan got taken down in the chapter "How Is the Ku Klux Klan Like a Group of Real-Estate Agents?"

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51nyohMG0cL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I'm well aware of KKK history, I only ask because I only enjoy trolling feminine anthrotard narcissists such as yourself. Seems like an interesting read, solid recommendation.