PDA

View Full Version : Please Classify me :)

Abroncsos
12-28-2019, 08:18 PM
Hi dear friends! I am a Hungarian man from Romania. I think im a mixed person, because I have Swabian, Hungarian, Russian, Romanian ancestors (and who knows how many other nations :D). I want to ask you to classify me somewhere (i am not the most informed in the topic) in the human phenotypes. I can never get sunburned, it never happened to me. I'm sunbathing from spring till the late autumn and i can get as tanned as i want. I will post some pictures about my skin color referred to the "white" one, a group photo where i am the only male on that one, and a "winter" skin variation. My height is only 1,72 m (i'm the gnome from the backyard), I have dark brown hair, my eyes are double colored (i will post a pick), my body build is mostly mezo-endo. Thank you for the help!

Harkonnen
12-28-2019, 08:24 PM
Neomorphed Nordid with something else.

iamstrong
12-28-2019, 08:28 PM
You have gypsy or jewish in your origins for sure.

Abroncsos
12-28-2019, 08:38 PM
You have gypsy or jewish in your origins for sure.

What do you base this theory on? I am very curious, because my hometown, Satu Mare once had a huge (cca. 25 thousand of jews from 50 thousand ppl) minority of jews who were eradicated in 1945. It can be possible, i am very open-minded (gypsies have the same chance).

CommonSense
12-28-2019, 08:49 PM
Med + Alpine

Satem
12-28-2019, 08:51 PM
Gracile Med imo

WesternTradition
12-28-2019, 08:58 PM
That hazel eye has to be Estonian!

Abroncsos
12-28-2019, 08:59 PM
Gracile Med imo

Actually it fits me very nicely. I am so grateful for your answer!

Samnium
12-28-2019, 09:09 PM
Very similar eye color to mine (they look very similar in their color and composition).

Ritz06
12-28-2019, 09:11 PM
Iou look southern european :)

Atlantid
12-28-2019, 09:14 PM
Alpine with some Med but not much.

You are a very reduced and infantile Alpine.

Abroncsos
12-28-2019, 09:17 PM
Very similar eye color to mine (they look very similar in their color and composition).

If on that picture you are, then i have to say that you look almost like my paternal grandpa.

Jana
12-28-2019, 09:19 PM
You actually have familiar face for a Hungarian, I have seen guys like you in Budapest. Some Jewish admixture is possible.
And your face is more common in Hungary than Romania from what I have seen.

Kökény
12-28-2019, 09:27 PM
Welcome! :)

Samnium
12-28-2019, 09:29 PM
If on that picture you are, then i have to say that you look almost like my paternal grandpa.

Not at all my avatar is an italian conductor called Roberto Muti, and my avatar is Puccini.

Abroncsos
12-28-2019, 09:35 PM
Welcome! :)

Hi! Szia! Örvendek!

Kökény
12-28-2019, 09:41 PM
Hi! Szia! Örvendek!

Do you have relatives from other parts of Transylvania? I'm an ethnic szekely from Hungary. My parents are from Hargita county. :)

Abroncsos
12-28-2019, 09:54 PM
Do you have relatives from other parts of Transylvania? I'm an ethnic szekely from Hungary. My parents are from Hargita county. :)

Unfortunately no, i don't have any. As i mentioned i am from a city near the Hungarian border, part of the Partium and yes, there end my transilvanian ancestry. I'm mostly swabian hungarian, but from the Alföld (paternal grandmother is the typical tiny (1,5 m and below) and chubby old lady, who has red circles on her cheeks, etc and the other ones from Austria, ulm and Russia (yet i have a Romanian great-grandfather, but nothing can be sure because in the communism everyone had to be the same nationality of the country where they were living)

Kökény
12-28-2019, 10:01 PM
Unfortunately no, i don't have any. As i mentioned i am from a city near the Hungarian border, part of the Partium and yes, there end my transilvanian ancestry. I'm mostly swabian hungarian, but from the Alföld (paternal grandmother is the typical tiny (1,5 m and below) and chubby old lady, who has red circles on her cheeks, etc and the other ones from Austria, ulm and Russia (yet i have a Romanian great-grandfather, but nothing can be sure because in the communism everyone had to be the same nationality of the country where they were living)

Thank you for telling me! Yes Satu Mare is indeed really close to the border, it's understandable if you are more mixed. I might have some jewish blood too from my grandma, or even armenian. Of course none of this are confirmed yet, just theories. :)

IrisSelene
12-28-2019, 10:05 PM
is there any chance for you to have southern european or jewish mixing going on? your face kinda reminds me of some portuguese ppl ive seen tbh