PDA

View Full Version : Identity of Pomaks in Greece

catgeorge
01-01-2020, 05:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaR_UpwKzyE

The Great Uniter
01-05-2020, 09:47 AM
No actually in fact they are Bulgarians. Case closed.

Bosniensis
01-05-2020, 10:55 AM

Kaspias
01-05-2020, 01:14 PM
Moron, it is an event which all school students attend, so do minority schools. We have never denied we have a civic duty to Greece.

This doesn't mean we identify as Greek. What is your point here by opening a troll thread?

catgeorge
01-05-2020, 03:37 PM
Moron, it is an event which all school students attend, so do minority schools. We have never denied we have a civic duty to Greece.

This doesn't mean we identify as Greek. What is your point here by opening a troll thread?

Pomaks speak Greek, you don't. I question whether you actually live in Greece.

Bosniensis
01-05-2020, 03:56 PM
Pomaks, Gorani and Torbeši are my cousins they are Serbo-Bulgarian converts to Islam.

They are considered native wherever they live, even in Greece.

Kaspias
01-05-2020, 03:56 PM

Keep trying to fooling people. It is hard to accept the reality, right?

Pomaks are Greeks, my ass.

catgeorge
01-05-2020, 04:19 PM
Keep trying to fooling people. It is hard to accept the reality, right?

Pomaks are Greeks, my ass.

Can you understand this, because Pomaks can and they don't have chinky eyes like Turks or Bulgarians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9g11tJwPyo&t=749s

Salonikios
01-05-2020, 04:29 PM
Pomaks and Northern Greeks don't have many differences. Just Pomaks are muslim. That is all.

catgeorge
01-05-2020, 04:32 PM
Pomaks and Northern Greeks don't have many differences. Just Pomaks are muslim. That is all.

Pomaks are Mountain Thracian people and spoke a dialect of Bulgarian due to Bulgarian being synonymous with Islam.

Bosniensis
01-05-2020, 04:32 PM

No Muslim is Greek, Pomaks are Muslims.

Modern Greek nation is formed out of balkan orthodox leftover.

Salonikios
01-05-2020, 04:45 PM
Pomaks are Mountain Thracian people and spoke a dialect of Bulgarian due to Bulgarian being synonymous with Islam.

I know but Thracian people and ancient Macedonian Greeks do not have many differences too in my opinion. Many ancient Greek leaders can have Thracian ancestors. Like Cimon son of Miltiades and Thracian princess. He was relative of historian Thucydides.

catgeorge
01-05-2020, 04:47 PM
I know but Thracian people and ancient Macedonian Greeks do not have many differences too in my opinion. Many ancient Greek leaders can have Thracian ancestors. Like Cimon son of Miltiades and Thracian princess. He was relative of historian Thucydides.

No doubt we are mixed with paeleobalkan people such as Illyrians and Thracians not even up for debate. So Agree totally...but Pomaks are definitely not Turks nor Bulgarian.

Kaspias
01-05-2020, 04:50 PM
Can you understand this, because Pomaks can and they don't have chinky eyes like Turks or Bulgarians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9g11tJwPyo&t=749s

Pomaks speak Greek because they need it. They live in Greece.

https://voca.ro/6oAAlnt4L8v

Can you understand it? Because this is our language, not Greek.

Really? Show me a Northern Greek who scores 28 Baltic in Eurogenes K13. I'm waiting.

Pomaks are Pomaks. They have additional Slavic admixture compared to Greeks and Bulgarians. They also have additional East-Med admixture.

Different than both populations.

Explain, how Bulgarian being synonymous with Islam?

Salonikios
01-05-2020, 04:51 PM
Pomaks are Thracian-Slav mix Muslims. Their language is Bulgarian with Turkish influence. That is my opinion

Kaspias
01-05-2020, 04:52 PM
Pomaks are Thracian-Slav mix Muslims. Their language is Bulgarian with Turkish influence. That is my opinion

That's correct but this apply for all South Slavs except for religion lol.

Then let's claim whole Balkan is Greek?

catgeorge
01-05-2020, 04:55 PM

Really? Show me a Northern Greek who scores 28 Baltic in Eurogenes K13. I'm waiting.

Pomaks are Pomaks. They have additional Slavic admixture compared to Greeks and Bulgarians. They also have additional East-Med admixture.

Bulgarian was synonymous with Islam prior to San Stefano and Excharte in the 1870s then Russian established the Excharte to establish the Christian Bulgarian people, prior to that they were Bulgarian-Greek like under Constantinople's jurisdiction. Read a book.

Kaspias
01-05-2020, 04:55 PM
No doubt we are mixed with paeleobalkan people such as Illyrians and Thracians not even up for debate. So Agree totally...but Pomaks are definitely not Turks nor Bulgarian.

In terms of genetic, they are closest to Bulgarian. In terms of culture, they are closest to Turks. My whole family and relatives identify as "Pomak Turks." I know this situation is the same in my friends, too.

Have you ever been in the Thrace and spoke with a Pomak about it? They are more radical about their identification compared to Turks.

catgeorge
01-05-2020, 04:57 PM
In terms of genetic, they are closest to Bulgarian. In terms of culture, they are closest to Turks. My whole family and relatives identify as "Pomak Turks." I know this situation is the same in my friends, too.

Have you ever been in the Thrace and spoke with a Pomak about it? They are more radical about their identification compared to Turks.

You don't seem Pomak to me you have Chinky eyes which Pomaks don't have and never seen you write in Greek.

Salonikios
01-05-2020, 04:57 PM

You don't want to be Greek. Why? Greeks have very ancient civilization. Northern Greeks can have 40-50 steppe admixture as I know. I don't know if they score high baltid. But they can have very similar people. What about med admixture. Actually they are closer to Greeks and Balkan people than Anatolians.

Kaspias
01-05-2020, 05:07 PM
Bulgarian was synonymous with Islam prior to San Stefano and Excharte in the 1870s then Russian established the Excharte to establish the Christian Bulgarian people, prior to that they were Bulgarian-Greek like under Constantinople's jurisdiction. Read a book.

There was no seperate code for other Christians, too. Turks see Greeks as leader of the Christian world. This doesn't mean Bulgarian was Islam. Bulgarian ethnicity were present in Christians, too. Ottoman used Islam together with Bulgarian because they were the main target of Islamization.

You don't seem Pomak to me you have Chinky eyes which Pomaks don't have and never seen you write in Greek.

My father is not Pomak, Turk from Western Thrace. Weren't you claiming there were no Turks in Thrace and put Sadik Ahmet to the jail only because he claimed he is Turk?

Clown. Since when knowing Greek is a condition for being Pomak? My whole maternal side can't speak Greek!

You don't want to be Greek. Why? Greeks have very ancient civilization. Northern Greeks can have 40-50 steppe admixture as I know. I don't know if they score high baltid. But they can have very similar people. What about med admixture. Actually they are closer to Greeks and Balkan people than Anatolians.

Why should i want to be a Greek while i'm not? I'm half Turk and half Pomak, and proud with both of my ethnicity.

catgeorge
01-05-2020, 05:09 PM
There was no seperate code for other Christians, too. Turks see Greeks as leader of the Christian world. This doesn't mean Bulgarian was Islam. Bulgarian ethnicity were present in Christians, too. Ottoman used Islam together with Bulgarian because they were the main target of Islamization.

My father is not Pomak, Turk from Western Thrace. Weren't you claiming there were no Turks in Thrace and put Sadik Ahmet to the jail only because he claimed he is Turk?

Clown. Since when knowing Greek is a condition for being Pomak? My whole maternal side can't speak Greek!

Why should i want to be a Greek while i'm not? I'm half Turk and half Pomak, and proud with both of my ethnicity.

Facts hurt and you are no Pomak and no idea why you have the Greek flag - have you served the Greek forces like Pomaks do and in which division?

Kaspias
01-05-2020, 05:11 PM
Facts hurt and you are no Pomak and no idea why you have the Greek flag - have you served the Greek forces like Pomaks do and in which division?

Which facts?

I haven't served yet, but will.

catgeorge
01-05-2020, 05:12 PM
Which facts?

I haven't served yet, but will.

Sure, is that before or after you take off your VPN.

Kaspias
01-05-2020, 05:13 PM

Lol.

Kayra
01-05-2020, 05:17 PM

It is funny how you are attacking Kaspias only with Greek language while he tries to tell the facts which you don't want to agree. But have no proper defence against what he says.

Renekton
01-05-2020, 05:17 PM
Pomaks are Slavs mainly relatives to Bulgarians. Definitely not Greeks

Kaspias
01-05-2020, 05:20 PM
"Greek" Pomak result from Northern Greece, Mikropoli(Karlikovo)

Eurogenes K13

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Baltic 27.29
2 East_Med 21.18
3 West_Med 17.19
4 North_Atlantic 17.04
5 West_Asian 13.29
6 Siberian 1.19
7 East_Asian 0.83
8 Amerindian 0.73
9 Red_Sea 0.44
10 Oceanian 0.42
11 South_Asian 0.39

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Bulgarian 5.52
2 Romanian 7.74
3 Serbian 10.78

kefalonitis
01-05-2020, 05:30 PM
who cares about the pomaks anyway...they are backward muslim hillbilies.

Salonikios
01-05-2020, 05:32 PM
"Greek" Pomak result from Northern Greece, Mikropoli(Karlikovo)

Eurogenes K13

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Baltic 27.29
2 East_Med 21.18
3 West_Med 17.19
4 North_Atlantic 17.04
5 West_Asian 13.29
6 Siberian 1.19
7 East_Asian 0.83
8 Amerindian 0.73
9 Red_Sea 0.44
10 Oceanian 0.42
11 South_Asian 0.39

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Bulgarian 5.52
2 Romanian 7.74
3 Serbian 10.78

I know some Greek members are going to be angry. :D But there is considerable Slavic influence in Greece too especially in Macedonia. Of course they are greeks nevertheless.

Kaspias
01-05-2020, 05:38 PM
I know some Greek members are going to be angry. :D But there is considerable Slavic influence in Greece too especially in Macedonia. Of course they are greeks nevertheless.

Average Northern Greek result has more NA than Baltic, Baltic is between 15-20 most of the time while NA can go up to 20+. Their East/West med ratio is close to 1, even West Med higher than East sometimes. The score range is usually between 20-25. In Pomaks, it is in South Slav degree.

PAGANE
01-05-2020, 05:51 PM
Pomaks in Bulgaria and Greece are Bulgarians of origin who, for one reason or another, today live on both sides of the border between Bulgaria and Greece. Confessors of Islam and Slavonic until split into two countries //. Of course, those who live in Greece today should also speak Greek, just as the helpers who live in Turkey speak Turkish, and those living in other Balkan countries speak Slavic languages ​​in that country. In Greece, Bulgarian-speaking Muslims live in West Thrace (the nomads Xanthi, Rhodopes and Evros). Until the early 20th century, those living in other areas of Greece were resettled in the 1920s by the Treaty of Lausanne in Western Thrace or Turkey.
The Bulgarian-speaking Muslim community in Greece is largely Turkic. Since 1990, the Greek state has been attempting to create a separate Pomak identity for fear of increasing Turkish influence in Thrace. In 1995-1996, a Greek-Pomak dictionary and a Grammar in the Pomak language were published, and the authorities declared this community a "mixture of Turks, Bulgarians and Greeks" or "Slavic-speaking Greek Muslims".

PAGANE
01-05-2020, 06:15 PM
The Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire, Midhat Pasha (who is by birth a Pomak), in his article Turkey: Past, Present, Future, published in the French Review of France and Abroad, No. 49, 1878, p. 1152. "... There are more than one million Mohammedans among Bulgarians. This includes neither Tatars nor Circassians. These Mohammedans did not come from Asia to settle in Bulgaria as usual. These are the descendants of those same Bulgarians converted to Islam. during the conquest era and beyond, they are children of the same country, of the same and the same people. And among them there is a part that does not speak a language other than Bulgarian. "

About them / Pomaks / The famous English journalist James Boucher, who lived in Bulgaria from 1888 until his death in 1920, as a correspondent for the Times, visited the Rhodopes, met with Bulgarian Mohammedans, writes in his article: Pomaks, or more precisely, Bulgarians who adopted Islam in the conquest era ... have purer Bulgarian blood than Bulgarians themselves. "

paradox
01-06-2020, 09:10 AM
Why are Greeks still trying to tell minority groups what they are and how they should identify? Enough already!!!!

catgeorge
01-06-2020, 09:34 AM
Why are Greeks still trying to tell minority groups what they are and how they should identify? Enough already!!!!

Be quiet cow - it's others telling them what they are we already said they are Mountain Thracians....not Turks nor Bulgarians.

paradox
01-06-2020, 09:47 AM
Be quiet cow - it's others telling them what they are we already said they are Mountain Thracians....not Turks nor Bulgarians.

You deliberately started this post to stir trouble. I have never called you names and dont see why you need to be rude to me.

catgeorge
01-06-2020, 09:50 AM
You deliberately started this post to stir trouble. I have never called you names and dont see why you need to be rude to me.

Actually - I wanted to set a few facts straight towards that snake Kaspias.

I apologise that I offended you. But you need to relax that Greece is trying to claim everyone - couldnt be further from the truth. I guess you don't know the thousands that lost their Greek citizenship for raising arms against the Greek state during the Civil War and will forever be Persona Non Grata.. this is not the trend of trying to claim people. We have the right to set facts straight however.

Hajimurad
01-06-2020, 09:53 AM

The only descendants of Thracians are nomad groups of Karakachans (Hellenized) and Aromanians (Romanized). Pomaks are Slavs, related to Bulgarians. Obsession with racial and genetic purity isn't good.

catgeorge
01-06-2020, 09:56 AM
The only descendants of Thracians are nomad groups of Karakachans (Hellenized) and Aromanians (Romanized). Pomaks are Slavs, related to Bulgarians. Obsession with racial and genetic purity isn't good.

Bulgarians are barely Slav genetically, but Pomaks are Slavs - go back to sleep idiot.

Hajimurad
01-06-2020, 10:09 AM
Bulgarians are barely Slav genetically, but Pomaks are Slavs - go back to sleep idiot.

What you have to learn is how to be polite, uncivilized savage. Majority of Pomak males belong to I2-M423 Y-DNA haplogroup, which began to spread during Slavic invasions. A minority belongs to aboriginal E-V13 and J2b haplogroups. If their language and paternal DNA are Slavic, how they can be Thracian?

catgeorge
01-06-2020, 10:12 AM
What you have to learn is how to be polite, uncivilized savage. Majority of Pomak males belong to I2-M423 Y-DNA haplogroup, which began to spread during Slavic invasions. A minority belongs to aboriginal E-V13 and J2b haplogroups. If their language and paternal DNA are Slavic, how they can be Thracian?

Read a book, you need to as this guessmology is for microcephalic morons and I already explained how they got their language..and I have little patience towards idiots like you.

Hajimurad
01-06-2020, 10:27 AM
Read a book, you need to as this guessmology is for microcephalic morons and I already explained how they got their language..and I have little patience towards idiots like you.

Unlike you I read many books and I can distinguish agenda from reliable sources. Languages become dominant only through two ways:
- population replacement.
- assimilation of peoples.
Only cultures who were able to assimilate in Balkans are Byzantine-Greek and Ottoman-Turkish. Balkanites (mainly Vlachs) became assimilated only after creation of Slavic-speaking churches during Christianization.
I never insult you without reason. You act like a immature child.

The Great Uniter
01-06-2020, 11:29 AM

Dude, even Albanians speak Greek in fucking Greece it's not an ethnic criteria to pass, but whenever I bring this technically confirmed reality you are actually in fact most poorly excusing it claiming "hurr durr they don't speak well" or drop your awful reasoning, if it comes to Albanians you are mincing your words and anxiously shake your head in shame around like they are the menace, you are literally illogically racist and your mind blowing stupidity of Greeks undermining Albanians puzzles me considering they lift flags at school parades and elicit academic and such achievements. Aromanians and Pomaks aren't actually in fact Greek and you know it, they actually in fact definitely indeed NEVER be Greeks and literally can't be Greeks. Just admit it and deal with it and stop echoing your deranged bullshit like broken record. You are literally retarded.

Who gives a shit if Pomaks "act" like Greeks or speak Greek? That doesn't actually make them anything but chameleon cucks. De-illiterate yourself and stop sounding like a grandma-minded illiterate braindead lunatic please. You are the micocephalic brainless twat here. Not him. The irony lf you insulting him as such hits the ceiling. You can't even respond properly to opposing argument post. You are cement-level dense.

paradox
01-06-2020, 11:45 AM

I apologise that I offended you. But you need to relax that Greece is trying to claim everyone - couldnt be further from the truth. I guess you don't know the thousands that lost their Greek citizenship for raising arms against the Greek state during the Civil War and will forever be Persona Non Grata.. this is not the trend of trying to claim people. We have the right to set facts straight however.

Where did I say that Greece is trying to claim everyone? This has come from your imagination. I do know about this history. what do you think they were teaching us at Greek school?
As for Kaspias he is one of the nicest and most helpful members on TA and many would agree with me.

The Great Uniter
01-06-2020, 12:04 PM
Where did I say that Greece is trying to claim everyone? This has come from your imagination. I do know about this history. what do you think they were teaching us at Greek school?
As for Kaspias he is one of the nicest and most helpful members on TA and many would agree with me.

Ironically catgeorge and the TA Greeks are very communist minded, with this manifesto: Language is the only identity, ethnicity and differences are the opium of the ppl, incoherencies and double speak reasoning (whenever it fits them they wouldn't claim Albanians speaking clear Greeks in Greece as Greek, but they claim Aromanians as Greek because they speak Greek).

Classic communism assimilation tactics they propagandize, why don't they reveal their true sjw communist identity and stop inflating our balls with their bullshit? They act like the state. Same turds, them and the state.

Dorian
01-06-2020, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Carpatz View Post
Is your dad's ancestry Romanian or Aromanian?

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
He's a "Helenised Vlach". He was born in Greece and it seems his ancestors chose to stick with their own people. I don't know what to call my father. Greece wouldn't allow them to identify as Vlachs so they became "Greeks". Its a very sad situation and this has affected my father greatly. Vlachs are not genetically Greek, this is just bullshit Greek propaganda. To answer your question, I really dont know where my ancestors originally came from. I just know they are Vlachs.

Dorian
01-06-2020, 12:25 PM

Funny that a skopjan thumbed this up

Dorian
01-06-2020, 12:32 PM

identify as "Pomak Turks." I know this situation is the same in my friends, too.

Should they remain autonomous Pomaks or be assimilated by Turkey since they identify as such?

Faklon
01-06-2020, 12:34 PM
Pomanks are South Slavs of course speaking a Rup Bulgarian dialect and they are recognized are such, the Greek state has just tried to inspire a "Greek" Pomak identity to keep them away from nasty Turkish infuence in the region.

Aromanians are free to declare themselves Aromanian as Greek citizens, they have their social clubs which are accepted by modern Greek society.

https://www.eproodos.gr/post/o-syllogos-vlahon-n-serron-georgakis-olympios-symmetehei-se-festival-paradosiakon-horon

Faklon
01-06-2020, 12:38 PM
do know about this history. what do you think they were teaching us at Greek school?

White stone, very white stone...continue the riddle in Greek for me to see something.

The Great Uniter
01-06-2020, 01:03 PM
Pomanks are South Slavs of course speaking a Rup Bulgarian dialect and they are recognized are such, the Greek state has just tried to inspire a "Greek" Pomak identity to keep them away from nasty Turkish infuence in the region.

Aromanians are free to declare themselves Aromanian as Greek citizens, they have their social clubs which are accepted by modern Greek society.

https://www.eproodos.gr/post/o-syllogos-vlahon-n-serron-georgakis-olympios-symmetehei-se-festival-paradosiakon-horon

That's kind of neat comment. It's also genuine. I would have to somewhat agree with you. At least at this sector you know what's up. The Greek state is communism-retarded lol.

Kaspias
01-06-2020, 01:06 PM

Hisssss

It is safe to say Thracians are Slavs then. I didn't know you are pan-slavist, what is next?

Pomaks are more Slav than Bulgarians in terms of autosomal dna. How a person from Thrace can carry Baltic admixture as much as Serbs, Bosniaks and Hungarians?

Y-DNA:

Pomaks

https://i.ibb.co/9Wv8G02/Ads-z.png

Bulgarians

https://i.ibb.co/hZwJBLF/Ads-z2.png

If they are Hellenized Thracians they should have experienced Levant-Roman expansion. But... 4% J2?

Of course they carry Thracian admixture, too. Whole Balkans carry it. But claiming Pomaks are Thracians is not different than Serbs are Thracians or Bosnians are Thracians. Pomaks are Slav as much as them. Though they have additional Eastern admixture compared to them.

Should they remain autonomous Pomaks or be assimilated by Turkey since they identify as such?

Pomaks are already in Turkish cultural borders because of common religion and language. I know most of them prefer Turkish ethnicity over Pomak. In my case, i will continue to identify my mother as Pomak. But she doesn't even identify herself such.

I would prefer to remain "Pomak" and are accepted with my own name and culture to other communities.

The Great Uniter
01-06-2020, 01:10 PM
Hisssss

It is safe to say Thracians are Slavs then. I didn't know you are pan-slavist, what is next?

Pomaks are more Slav than Bulgarians in terms of autosomal dna. How a person from Thrace can carry Baltic admixture as much as Serbs, Bosniaks and Hungarians?

Y-DNA:

Pomaks

Bulgarians

If they are Hellenized Thracians they should have experienced Levant-Roman expansion. But... 4% J2?

Of course they carry Thracian admixture, too. Whole Balkans carry it. But claiming Pomaks are Thracians is not different than Serbs are Thracians or Bosnians are Thracians. Pomaks are Slav as much as them. Though they have additional Eastern admixture compared to them.

Pomaks are already in Turkish cultural borders because of common religion and language. I know most of them prefer Turkish ethnicity over Pomak. In my case, i will continue to identify my mother as Pomak. But she doesn't even identify herself such.

I would prefer to remain "Pomak" and are accepted with my own name and culture to other communities.

Imagine being Pomak and neurotically intrusive retards like catgeorge are claiming illogically to your face that Pomaks are Greeks and have been assimilated. Same with kangz claiming illogically in front of your face that Italians are blacks when you hypothetically happened in the said scenario to be Italian. These ppl are basically Greek hotep. They are inappropriately assuming we don't care when they literally know nothing about us violating our ethnically "personal space" and our ethnic private property, they are unacceptable intruders.

paradox
01-06-2020, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by Carpatz View Post
Is your dad's ancestry Romanian or Aromanian?

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
He's a "Helenised Vlach". He was born in Greece and it seems his ancestors chose to stick with their own people. I don't know what to call my father. Greece wouldn't allow them to identify as Vlachs so they became "Greeks". Its a very sad situation and this has affected my father greatly. Vlachs are not genetically Greek, this is just bullshit Greek propaganda. To answer your question, I really dont know where my ancestors originally came from. I just know they are Vlachs.

Again where did I say that Greece is trying to claim EVERYONE? I know without a doubt that Vlachs/Aromanians aren't genetically Greek and I have my father's results to prove this. There is nothing that you or anyone else could say that is going to change my mind. I will maintain that Greeks treated these people like absolute garbage so that they would conform.

The Great Uniter
01-06-2020, 01:36 PM
Again where did I say that Greece is trying to claim EVERYONE? I know without a doubt that Vlachs/Aromanians aren't genetically Greek and I have my father's results to prove this. There is nothing that you or anyone else could say that is going to change my mind. I will maintain that Greeks treated these people like absolute garbage so that they would conform.

Do you know that Greeks basically threw Aromanians in the concentration camps after the Principate of Pindus failed? They are many of them in Greece literally brainwashed nowdays, there was a time I was semi-brainwashed to support I am Greek, this fallacy, myself until I realized that cutting-and-tailoring my ethnicity to Greek sizes doesn't work so I actually faced the objective reality of who I am, I am Armăn, that's what I really am. I may still be kind of mutt but this blood would be washed away and my Balkanite blood truly triumphs after that. We were completely brainwashed as a kid to believe Romanians are poor. I an was completely clueless to think as a 16-year-old for instance to think myself as something different but I knew something was definitely wrong regarding my ethnicity. I wasn't woggish, dark haired or anything, i didn't have Greek feature either. I knew something was leaking and I found the hole.

Ppl would call it a "phase" because they are literally ignorant and actually retarded but it isn't a phase, it's an actual realization coming from valid experience and mentally healthy mind. The mentally disordered mind hates itself, it's own skin. Once all the illusions of severe inferiority complex fade masquerading and poorly excused as "we don't care being Aromanian"or" we assimilated "the mental health and the teamwork comes, the illusions are dispersed like scattered clouds abc and the mind is focused.

"We assimilated" is actually in fact literally the most pathological mental illness, they need to come to their sense that it's not normal as they pretend anxiously to be. They desperately want us to be fossils forgotten in time.

Renekton
01-06-2020, 01:36 PM
Who wants to be Aromanian in these days. They are shepherds a low cast citizens

The Great Uniter
01-06-2020, 01:46 PM

That's the dumbest bullshit and pseudophilosophical ignorance from an actually in fact completely ignorant and severely unhinged racist such as yourself I have ever read. You literally know nothing of Aromanians. You are reminding me of an ol' timey redneck white pedophile racist inbreed who rapes his 3 year old sister. I know you voted for Trump.

In order to not be treated like low cast citizens, newsflash since you actually retarded: Move to a country besides Greece where you are properly treated as regular citizens. Who cares about what "citizen" you are anyway? Only citycucks autists care about that. You are autistic, it's not about wanting it or not. I may want to be Chinese but I still can't be Chinese. Come to your senses with your bullshit like "Who wants to Aromanian these days", that's an autistic retarded question which offends us.

Stop being purposely retarded.

Ujku
01-06-2020, 01:58 PM
Albanians in schools also wave Greek flags on the national holidays , but at the end of the day we are Albos .

Bosniensis
01-06-2020, 02:08 PM

Truth is important not the status.

paradox
01-06-2020, 02:16 PM
Ironically catgeorge and the TA Greeks are very communist minded, with this manifesto: Language is the only identity, ethnicity and differences are the opium of the ppl, incoherencies and double speak reasoning (whenever it fits them they wouldn't claim Albanians speaking clear Greeks in Greece as Greek, but they claim Aromanians as Greek because they speak Greek).

Classic communism assimilation tactics they propagandize, why don't they reveal their true sjw communist identity and stop inflating our balls with their bullshit? They act like the state. Same turds, them and the state.

That's funny because some of the Greeks that act like that are also Slavophones. What's their story?

Dorian
01-06-2020, 02:18 PM
That's funny because some of the Greeks that act like that are also Slavophones. What's their story?

You still haven't answered to Faklon ,can you complete the riddle?

Renekton
01-06-2020, 02:19 PM
Truth is important not the status.

Wrong. Status is everything

The Great Uniter
01-06-2020, 02:20 PM
Albanians in schools also wave Greek flags on the national holidays , but at the end of the day we are Albos .

Ironic. Same thing happens to me, at end of the day I am Aromanian. Are you plas?

Ujku
01-06-2020, 02:45 PM
Ironic. Same thing happens to me, at end of the day I am Aromanian. Are you plas?

???

The Great Uniter
01-06-2020, 02:47 PM
???

Your posting style remind me of an Albanian user named Plasmodius.

Ujku
01-06-2020, 02:52 PM
Your posting style remind me of an Albanian user named Plasmodius.

Never heard of him ... Im just Ujku and this forum sucks since my boi Laberia got banned !!

Kaspias
01-06-2020, 03:00 PM

Aromanians want. Why people should want to belong to a different community just because of status? These shepherds could form a better community that they won't be low cast citizens to themselves if they had possibilities.

I born in a mountainous village that doesn't even have a school, and to a family didn't even finish primary school. They couldn't speak the language of the country they live in. Was it because of they are subhumans and low cast citizens? Perhaps it is because they are not citizens of their own country?

Bosniensis
01-06-2020, 03:23 PM
Aromanians want. Why people should want to belong to a different community just because of status? These shepherds could form a better community that they won't be low cast citizens to themselves if they had possibilities.

I born in a mountainous village that doesn't even have a school, and to a family didn't even finish primary school. They couldn't speak the language of the country they live in. Was it because of they are subhumans and low cast citizens? Perhaps it is because they are not citizens of their own country?

^This!

Just because I am Bosnian which is a synonymous for poor citizen of Europe doesn't mean I should strive to become German.

We believe that power and everything comes from God, and that is Divine providence that we are in a state we are now.

Maybe my children or grandchildren will be more powerful than Americans you never know.

I am very proud of my Bosniak identity as well as my previous identities we held in the past.

The Great Uniter
01-06-2020, 03:25 PM
^This?

Just because I am Bosnian which is a synonymous for poor citizen of Europe doesn't mean I should strive to become German.

We believe that power and everything comes from God, and that is Divide providence that we are in a state we are now.

Maybe my children or grandchildren will be more powerful than Americans you never know.

I am very proud of my Bosniak identity as well as my previous identities we held in the past.

Amen to that.

The Great Uniter
01-06-2020, 03:30 PM

Can I met you up some day? We definitely share identical experiences regarding rights as minorities and access to our ethnic consciousness.

Pribislav
01-06-2020, 03:33 PM
^This!

We believe that power and everything comes from God, and that is Divine providence that we are in a state we are now.

Have you ever thought to return in Serbs?

Bosniensis
01-06-2020, 03:42 PM
Have you ever thought to return in Serbs?

Sure, if Serbs ever reach certain % adherents of our religious beliefs I would gladly be one.

paradox
01-06-2020, 03:48 PM

Oh well, we can't all come from Royalty.

Pribislav
01-06-2020, 03:54 PM
Sure, if Serbs ever reach certain % adherents of our religious beliefs I would gladly be one.

Your ancestors were muslim Serbs.

Renekton
01-06-2020, 03:54 PM
Oh well, we can't all come from Royalty.

Never said about royal or aristocracy.
Aromanians are low class citizens. They are mostly Shepherds and they are Romanians in denial.

Pribislav
01-06-2020, 04:01 PM
Aromanians are low class citizens. They are mostly Shepherds and they are Romanians in denial.

Aromanians who lived in Serbia lived in cities and they were merchants, bankers, taykuns, politicians, loans sharks etc.

Renekton
01-06-2020, 04:03 PM
Aromanians who lived in Serbia lived in cities and they were merchants, bankers, taykuns, politicians, loans sharks etc.

Like the Jews :D

Bosniensis
Your ancestors were muslim Serbs.

Yes, now called Bosniaks, for then you would be called Orthodox Serb, and that would be inconvenient.

Imagine if Serbian Islamic Community existed which would fight with Serbian Orthodox Church about who are true Serbs.

This way is better.

Bosniaks are a group of people seceded mostly from Serbs, then Macedonians, Albanians who formed a new Identity based on their religion.

Pomaks are exactly that. Bulgarians who are muslims.

kefalonitis

They were always pariah citizens and friends of Jews.
To call someone ''Vlach'' is considered an insult in Greece.

Text written by a Jewish traveler,12th century AD

From there it is a day's journey to Sinon Potamo, where there are
about fifty Jews, at their head being R. Solomon and R. Jacob.
The city is situated at the foot of the hills of Wallachia. The nation
called Wallachians live in those mountains. They are as swift as
hinds, and they sweep down from the mountains to despoil and ravage
the land of Greece. No man can go up and do battle against them,
and no king can rule over them. They do not hold fast to the faith
of the Nazarenes, but give themselves Jewish names. | Some people
say that they are Jews, and, in fact, they call the Jews their brethren,
and when they meet with them, though they rob them, they refrain
from killing them as they kill the Greeks. They are altogether
lawless \

Renekton
01-06-2020, 04:06 PM
They were always pariah citizens and friends of Jews.
To call someone ''Vlach'' is considered an insult in Greece.

Text written by a Jewish traveler,12th century AD

I met a lot of Greeks and they said exactly what you wrote.
Vlach is an insult for Greeks

Pribislav
01-06-2020, 04:06 PM
Like the Jews :D

Yes.

Even in Ottoman time in cities of Serbia lived Aromanians together with Muslims, Jews and Dubrovčani (marchants from Dubrovnik).
99% Serbs lived in villages in Ottoman time.

Bosniensis
01-06-2020, 04:13 PM
Yes.

Even in Ottoman time in cities of Serbia lived Aromanians together with Muslims, Jews and Dubrovčani (marchants from Dubrovnik).
99% Serbs lived in villages in Ottoman time.

I am all that, city dweller, Ottoman & Vlach of Serbian ancestry.

I can't be more proud.

paradox
01-06-2020, 04:21 PM

I know you didn't, I was just making a comparison. It's not polite to call them low class citizens as there are people here who indeed came from that kind of background. Not all are in denial, some acknowledge that they have ties to Romania.

Pribislav
01-06-2020, 04:39 PM
Yes, now called Bosniaks, for then you would be called Orthodox Serb, and that would be inconvenient.

Imagine if Serbian Islamic Community existed which would fight with Serbian Orthodox Church about who are true Serbs.

This way is better.

Bosniaks are a group of people seceded mostly from Serbs, then Macedonians, Albanians who formed a new Identity based on their religion.

Pomaks are exactly that. Bulgarians who are muslims.

Bosniaks from Herzegovina are full of Serbian origin. Bosniaks from Bosnia are mostly of Serbian origin. Bosniaks from Sandžakians are mostly of Albanian origin.

Sandžakian Bosniaks play Albanians "shota"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irVnLApnpIE

Kaspias
01-06-2020, 04:53 PM
Can I met you up some day? We definitely share identical experiences regarding rights as minorities and access to our ethnic consciousness.

Yes, why not.

catgeorge
01-06-2020, 11:58 PM
That's the dumbest bullshit and pseudophilosophical ignorance from an actually in fact completely ignorant and severely unhinged racist such as yourself I have ever read. You literally know nothing of Aromanians. You are reminding me of an ol' timey redneck white pedophile racist inbreed who rapes his 3 year old sister. I know you voted for Trump.

In order to not be treated like low cast citizens, newsflash since you actually retarded: Move to a country besides Greece where you are properly treated as regular citizens. Who cares about what "citizen" you are anyway? Only citycucks autists care about that. You are autistic, it's not about wanting it or not. I may want to be Chinese but I still can't be Chinese. Come to your senses with your bullshit like "Who wants to Aromanian these days", that's an autistic retarded question which offends us.

Stop being purposely retarded.

You're not Aromanian you fucktard, who are you trying to fool. You're a peasant from Romania that lost his way as your ancestors couldn't decipher a map. The people who claim of Vlach ancestry on this forum are full of shit there are only maximum 100,000 Vlachs world wide but seems everyone on ths forum is a Vlach. Get the fuck out of here and go back to Romania.

catgeorge
01-07-2020, 12:00 AM
Hisssss

Y-DNA:

Pomaks

Bulgarians

Who are you trying to fool? You must be one of the dumbest people in here - what are these biased imaginary statistics going to prove so you can be self adulated? Go back to sleep clown I am reading right through you.

Kaspias
01-07-2020, 12:03 AM
Who are you trying to fool? You must be one of the dumbest people in here - what are these biased imaginary statistics going to prove so you can be self adulated? Go back to sleep clown I am reading right through you.

What? Who the fuck are you, clown?

I made these statistics with the data of Atanas Kumbarov, administrator of Balkan DNA Project on FTDNA. Go to check it if you don't believe it. Do you know how to log in that site?

catgeorge
01-07-2020, 12:06 AM
What? Who the fuck are you, clown?

I made these statistics with the data of Atanas Kumbarov, administrator of Balkan DNA Project on FTDNA. Go to check it if you don't believe it. Do you know how to log in that site?

..and who is Atanas Kumbarov Bulgarian guy and how did he obtain Pomak DNA from Greece - did he stipulate his methodology?.. did he go to Pomakhoria and took a bloodtest of everyone?

I know Pomaks, plenty.

Kaspias
01-07-2020, 12:07 AM
You're not Aromanian you fucktard, who are you trying to fool. You're a peasant from Romania that lost his way as your ancestors couldn't decipher a map. The people who claim of Vlach ancestry on this forum are full of shit there are only maximum 100,000 Vlachs world wide but seems everyone on ths forum is a Vlach. Get the fuck out of here and go back to Romania.

No one will leave their homeland just because your little ass wants it.

You are trying to act like you know everything and blame people for being ignorant but it is you who have a piece of limited knowledge with the things you have seen on the internet based on old claims.

Can you prove to me Pomaks are Greeks with genetics? If you are going to deny what i post here, then give me your argument instead of insulting.

Kaspias
01-07-2020, 12:09 AM
..and who is Atanas Kumbarov Bulgarian guy and how did he obtain Pomak DNA from Greece - did he stipulate his methodology?.. did he go to Pomakhoria and took a bloodtest of everyone?

I know Pomaks, plenty.

Talking about the methodology on FTDNA Project? Cool. He must be hacked the whole system to manipulate results.

Those Pomaks were from Bulgaria, and some are from Turkey who migrated from Drama and Serres. Additionally, there are three more Pomaks which i tested myself in Western Thrace.

catgeorge
01-07-2020, 12:13 AM
Talking about the methodology on FTDNA Project? Cool. He must be hacked the whole system to manipulate results.

Those Pomaks were from Bulgaria, and some are from Turkey who migrated from Drama and Serres. Additionally, there are three more Pomaks which i tested myself in Western Thrace.

But you are not from Western Thrace as you don't live there. Greek language is compulsory in the Greek state....so what's it going to be snake.

Kaspias
01-07-2020, 12:17 AM
But you are not from Western Thrace as you don't live there. Greek language is compulsory in the Greek state....so what's it going to be snake.

I think someone should remind you Turks are the majority in Komotini? :)

Besides that, you already know my story which i explained four times in the past. But for some reason, you are attacking me only with the Greek language since my first post despite the topic have nothing to do with it.

Prove me Pomaks are Greeks.

catgeorge
01-07-2020, 12:20 AM
I think someone should remind you Turks are the majority in Komotini? :)

Besides that, you already know my story which i explained four times in the past. But for some reason, you are attacking me only with the Greek language since my first post despite the topic have nothing to do with it.

Prove me Pomaks are Greeks.

Are you completely devoid from all logic. Greek language is compulsory and you don't even know a word. Go and try to fool someone else vile creature.

Please prove to me where I said Pomaks are Greek - must be your small skull and small brains or voices in your head.

Kaspias
01-07-2020, 12:27 AM
Are you completely devoid from all logic. Greek language is compulsory and you don't even know a word. Go and try to foll someone else vile creature.

Please prove to me where I said Pomaks are Greek - must be your small skull and small brains or voices in your head.

Lol?

Poro na to miliso se endiameso epipedo. Parangelia klp.

HAHAHAHAHA. Reported for trolling

catgeorge
01-07-2020, 12:32 AM
Lol?

Poro na to miliso se endiameso epipedo. Parangelia klp.

HAHAHAHAHA. Reported for trolling

epitelos..

Really, reported for Trolling... good luck.. I asked you where I stated Pomaks are Greek since you have difficulty deciphering simple syntax.

Kaspias
01-07-2020, 12:42 AM
epitelos..

Really, reported for Trolling... good luck.. I asked you where I stated Pomaks are Greek since you have difficulty deciphering simple syntax.

Den thelete na dechteite oti eimai apo ti Thraki. Epeidi sti fantasia sas oi Pomak echoun elliniki anagnorisa.

>Open a thread while Pomaks walking with Greek flag and wrote Identity of Pomaks in Greece
>Claim that they are all speak Greek(which is even not true) and if they don't they are not Pomaks
>Cliam that Thracians are Greek(which is not true, again)
>Claim that Pomaks are Mountain Thracian peopl(Wtf is Mountain Thracian anyway? All Balkans have Illyrian-Thracian admixture.)

And after all:

"Please prove to me where I said Pomaks are Greek"

catgeorge
01-07-2020, 12:50 AM
Den thelete na dechteite oti eimai apo ti Thraki. Epeidi sti fantasia sas oi Pomak echoun elliniki anagnorisa.

>Open a thread while Pomaks walking with Greek flag and wrote Identity of Pomaks in Greece
>Claim that they are all speak Greek(which is even not true) and if they don't they are not Pomaks
>Cliam that Thracians are Greek(which is not true, again)
>Claim that Pomaks are Mountain Thracian peopl(Wtf is Mountain Thracian anyway? All Balkans have Illyrian-Thracian admixture.)

And after all:

"Please prove to me where I said Pomaks are Greek"

>Open a thread while Pomaks walking with Greek flag and wrote Identity of Pomaks in Greece - well they are in Greece and Pomaks in the video I posted some of them declared as much and I met plenty of Pomaks that are culturally modern Greek - get used to it.

>Claim that they are all speak Greek - 100% of Pomaks I know speak Greek... Greek language is compulsory - snakeboy.

>Cliam that Thracians are Greek - Thracians are in Greece, so yes that makes them Greek including me.

>Claim that Pomaks are Mountain Thracian people - it's precisely what they are.... not Slav, not Turk but autochtonous Thracian people.

They have no chinky eyes, no Alatic looks like Turks no Slavic aesthetics.. they are definitely partly mixed Muslim Bulgarians and Turks but as a main they are authoctonous Balkan people and you have nothing to do with them nor do the Bulgarians.

Kaspias
01-07-2020, 01:03 AM
>Open a thread while Pomaks walking with Greek flag and wrote Identity of Pomaks in Greece - well they are in Greece and Pomaks in the video I posted some of them declared as much and I met plenty of Pomaks that are culturally modern Greek - get used to it.

>Claim that they are all speak Greek - 100% of Pomaks I know speak Greek... Greek language is compulsory - snakeboy.

>Cliam that Thracians are Greek - Thracians are in Greece, so yes that makes them Greek including me.

>Claim that Pomaks are Mountain Thracian people - it's precisely what they are.... not Slav, not Turk but autochtonous Thracian people.

They have no chinky eyes, no Alatic looks like Turks no Slavic aesthetics.. they are definitely partly mixed Muslim Bulgarians and Turks but as a main they are authoctonous Balkan people and you have nothing to do with them nor do the Bulgarians.

>I don't know who you met with, of course, they are Greek in nationality meaning. I'm one of them and the same thing applies to me, too. But they are not going to identify themselves as Greek in ethnic meaning which is your expectation. To be honest, a Pomak prefers to identify as Turkish over anything. Isn't it a fault of your state? Assimilating Pomaks inside of Turks?
>Well not only me, but my whole maternal side also is not fluent in Greek to begin with it. I know more than my mother. Uncles encountered it in military service and can speak it better than me.
>Thracians are in Thrace. If one nation is going to claim them it would be Bulgarians.
>Pomaks have Thracian admix definitely just like other South Slavs, probably more than others(equal to Bulgarians?) but you think that this makes them Greek. They have Slavic admixture as much as Serbs. Do Serbs Greek?
>Lol i'm not going to post here pic of my family, but my Pomak cousins are more chinky than my Turk side. Anyway, this is not something important. Pomaks have no Slavic aesthetics? Believe me, this was the most stupid claim i have ever read in this thread.

paradox
01-07-2020, 01:34 AM
The people who claim of Vlach ancestry on this forum are full of shit there are only maximum 100,000 Vlachs world wide but seems everyone on ths forum is a Vlach.

You don't know what you are talking about. My surname is recognised by Greeks as being of Vlach ancestry. One of Greece's notable Greek Vlachs in history also shares this surname. You don't get to tell people what they are and what they aren't.

catgeorge
01-07-2020, 01:37 AM
You don't know what you are talking about. My surname is recognised by Greeks as being of Vlach ancestry. One of Greece's notable Greek Vlachs in history also shares this surname. You don't get to tell people what they are and what they aren't.

You bet I can and I will when something smells really off.

Lost Romanians are not Vlachs despite the surname.

The capital of Vlachs is from Moschopolis and only Moschopolis - Greece is the spiritual home of Aromanians. Those that were lost and recent arrivals circa 1850s, can head back to where they came from.

paradox
01-07-2020, 02:38 AM
You bet I can and I will when something smells really off.

Lost Romanians are not Vlachs despite the surname.

The capital of Vlachs is from Moschopolis and only Moschopolis - Greece is the spiritual home of Aromanians. Those that were lost and recent arrivals circa 1850s, can head back to where they came from.

My name is Greek Aromanian not Romanian. It's only found in Greece. Funny you should mention Moscopole. Aromanians from there settled in the area where my dad is from. I found that information in a book and screenshot it to Kaspias last year when we were discussing my father. My dad looks just like your Aromonians from around that region. A very common look. I know it's difficult for you to accept that aromanians are not genetically Greek and that you've been lied to and deceived. It must be very confronting to see a proper Aromanians results. I know it wouldnt happen often on forums as Greeks (especially Northern Greeks) hide their results. You certainly would never see their parents or grand parents results. I wonder why?

catgeorge
01-07-2020, 02:42 AM
My name is Greek Aromanian not Romanian. It's only found in Greece. Funny you should mention Moscopole. Aromanians from there settled in the area where my dad is from. I found that information in a book and screenshot it to Kaspias last year when we were discussing my father. My dad looks just like your Aromonians from around that region. A very common look. I know it's difficult for you to accept that aromanians are not genetically Greek and that you've been lied to and deceived. It must be very confronting to see a proper Aromanians results. I know it wouldnt happen often on forums as Greeks (especially Northern Greeks) hide their results. You certainly would never see their parents or grand parents results. I wonder why?

What's genetically Greek? As far as I can see from this forum all Haplogroups ever existed are Slavic.

Dorian
01-07-2020, 02:48 AM
>Pomaks have Thracian admix definitely just like other South Slavs, probably more than others(equal to Bulgarians?) but you think that this makes them Greek. They have Slavic admixture as much as Serbs. Do Serbs Greek?

Well I get your point but you're giving too much credit to genetics and its relation to identity here...their local admixture ,whatever that is counts for Thrace Greeks(Hellenized If you want) of the Roman&Byzantine times(same thing I say to Turks who larp as Hitttites) ,now that part of theirs was "Bulgarized"(it's retarded even getting into this..) but the point is a Pomak can identify as Greek as much as he can Bulgarian If he wants to(hope you won't bring calculators out) ,I mean why should Bulgarized "weigh" more than Hellenized you know.

Bulgarians can't claim to be the successors of ancient Thracians/Thrace ,there's a gap ,just like an Indoeuropean ethnicity can't claim all other ie ones.
These attachments to the long-lost Thracians/Illyrians/Hittites etc are revisionism basically that just sounds better to the ears of modern nationalists ,we can play with these things all day ,it's futile.
I'm going off-topic but people here need to get over with antiquity worship&purity ,understand that identity has nothing to do with the genetics of the most ancient gedmatch&accept that for milleniums identity was transitional&there was mixing.
At the end of the day let them be shared between the 3 nations without creating problems for Greece.

Dorian
01-07-2020, 02:50 AM
And two different voices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCW98vLFuAU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nWVW2mDTww

catgeorge
01-07-2020, 02:51 AM
BTW - Vlachs score circa 80% Greek Balkan and Italy thats very Greek. If people want to massage results for biased results then go for your life - but don't spew that biased shit to me.

paradox
01-07-2020, 02:54 AM
What's genetically Greek? As far as I can see from this forum all Haplogroups ever existed are Slavic.

I don't know about origins of haplogroups. I know my dad is Ev13 though.

catgeorge
01-07-2020, 02:56 AM
I don't know about origins of haplogroups. I know my dad is Ev13 though.

Well I get some 7% Germany and France and Dorian gets some 7% Scandinavia

We are all mixed with something.

Dorian
01-07-2020, 02:57 AM

You can't even answer some basic a-grade Greek riddle and you're here spewing all this bs ,can you prove having any relation to Greece?

paradox
01-07-2020, 03:27 AM
You can't even answer some basic a-grade Greek riddle and you're here spewing all this bs ,can you prove having any relation to Greece?

Next time I see my father I'll ask him for a screenshot of his Australian passport that states he was born in Greece. Is that enough for you?

catgeorge
01-07-2020, 03:52 AM
Next time I see my father I'll ask him for a screenshot of his Australian passport that states he was born in Greece. Is that enough for you?

It's all good - try not to get too persuaded by manipulative pseudo geneticist microscopics on anthrotard forums is all I have to say.

The Great Uniter
01-07-2020, 06:04 AM
It's all good - try not to get too persuaded by manipulative pseudo geneticist microscopics on anthrotard forums is all I have to say.

Microscopics? The microscopes gained life now and can manipulate ppl? Interesting, your hallucinations. Also the 23andme Greek/Balkan technically fallacious category actually means nothing, Bosniensis scores Greek/Balkan in his 23andme DNA test. Population approximations matter in Gedmatch. Hell! Eleni Foureira, a Greek-born Albanian singer literally scores "Greek and South Italian". You pretend as if it means something. I am also more than confirmed that autosomal Aromanian DNA results could come uo completely unrelated.

"Greek Vlach"

Nope. Shut the fuck up, you are already disproven.

Dorian
01-07-2020, 02:40 PM

So your only connection is your father's birth place?why you said you went to Greek school?...Now if you lied and if that's your only connection I guess that would make you some 2nd(?)generation diaspora snowflake detached from Greek reality who tried learning its roots and ended up misguided , come here to a vlach gathering, tell them your opinions and see how it goes(they won't understand calculators though and gklitses may start to fly).. although i'm still not convinced ,your rhetoric is that of a skopjan/turkish/albanian nationalist.Either way you are australian(?)nowadays so why care,If you want to go back to your roots you can larp as a shepherd in balkan mountains ,just stop whining about the bad Greek state forcing you blabla.

Faklon
01-07-2020, 06:20 PM
So your only connection is your father's birth place?why you said you went to Greek school?...Now if you lied and if that's your only connection I guess that would make you some 2nd(?)generation diaspora snowflake detached from Greek reality who tried learning its roots and ended up misguided , come here to a vlach gathering, tell them your opinions and see how it goes(they won't understand calculators though and gklitses may start to fly).. although i'm still not convinced ,your rhetoric is that of a skopjan/turkish/albanian nationalist.Either way you are australian(?)nowadays so why care,If you want to go back to your roots you can larp as a shepherd in balkan mountains ,just stop whining about the bad Greek state forcing you blabla.

She was obviously forced to learn Greek so hard, she just wants to forget it now. Similar to what happens in Greece where Vlachs are so repressed they have to constantly boast about their ancestry.

There is also definitely some racial diversity between Aromanians of Olympus,

https://www.elassonanews.gr/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/%CE%93%CE%95%CE%A9%CE%A1%CE%93%CE%91%CE%9A%CE%97%C E%A3-%CE%9F%CE%9B%CE%A5%CE%9C%CE%A0%CE%99%CE%9F%CE%A3-600x400.jpg

And Greek-speakers of Olympus,

https://www.rizospastis.gr/getImage.do?size=medium&id=151364

The Great Uniter
01-09-2020, 01:54 AM

"your rhetoric is that of a skopjan/Turkish/Albanian nationalist"

Besides repeating to me that ridiculous bullshit at Maint's server to me which technically proves your description literally doesn't stand and doesn't make any sense, all of them are unfalsifiably invalid due to them all having definitely in fact most literally unrelated "rhetorics". By the way, you can't recycle the same quotes you claimed before that's not how this works.

Your rhetoric is that of a bulgarian/Turkish/Greek/Skopjian nationalist. I can literally back you with the same thing. Again we have both no rhetoric, only freedom and honest realization. We have the evidence and proof hence no rhetoric, you are the individual with the rhetoric, one of the most important factors of rhetoric is the invoking of emotions and illogicality. We have scientifically factual truths and validation we genetically belong to a literally unrelated cluster than Greeks. You have some biased propaganda and your biased propaganda is more akin to Skopjians/bulgarians/Turkish.

You are supporting old timey brainwashed propaganda and emotionalistic tactics of "let's hurry to assimilate" communist-eque anxious rhetorics, our genetic realization cannot be rhetoric because it's completely logical not steming from petty emotionalism to afraid to lose someone (Aromanians) or anxiously trembling fear to be completely detached from someone (Aromanians) paranoid of being defenseless. Newsflash: We aren't that much of a minority in Greece anyway and we won't have an impact leaving, we are small in number compared to millions of Greeks so don't worry. We won't leave you defenseless leaving, you are anxiously sweating a lot.

I don't see what's your issue, we don't just to be a formless mass of mediterrano-alpino-armeno-dinarid mutts in the future like Greece is going to be. Pontic Greeks came in huge waves here and genetically changed the landscape of Greece, they are genetically Western Asian, and you are continously mixing with them, ignorantly changing your dna. It's only the sanest solution and decision for Aromanians to not participate in that Western Asianism. Pontic Greeks are hellenized Caucasus inhabitants.

Guess what? Aromanians have actually no Western Asian DNA... Greeks have in huge numbers. Pontic Greeks can score 55%-90% Western Asian. We technically have zero. We are just indigenous Balkan-Dinaric.

catgeorge
01-09-2020, 02:48 AM
"your rhetoric is that of a skopjan/Turkish/Albanian nationalist"

Besides repeating to me that ridiculous bullshit at Maint's server to me which technically proves your description literally doesn't stand and doesn't make any sense, all of them are unfalsifiably invalid due to them all having definitely in fact most literally unrelated "rhetorics". By the way, you can't recycle the same quotes you claimed before that's not how this works.

Your rhetoric is that of a bulgarian/Turkish/Greek/Skopjian nationalist. I can literally back you with the same thing. Again we have both no rhetoric, only freedom and honest realization. We have the evidence and proof hence no rhetoric, you are the individual with the rhetoric, one of the most important factors of rhetoric is the invoking of emotions and illogicality. We have scientifically factual truths and validation we genetically belong to a literally unrelated cluster than Greeks. You have some biased propaganda and your biased propaganda is more akin to Skopjians/bulgarians/Turkish.

You are supporting old timey brainwashed propaganda and emotionalistic tactics of "let's hurry to assimilate" communist-eque anxious rhetorics, our genetic realization cannot be rhetoric because it's completely logical not steming from petty emotionalism to afraid to lose someone (Aromanians) or anxiously trembling fear to be completely detached from someone (Aromanians) paranoid of being defenseless. Newsflash: We aren't that much of a minority in Greece anyway and we won't have an impact leaving, we are small in number compared to millions of Greeks so don't worry. We won't leave you defenseless leaving, you are anxiously sweating a lot.

I don't see what's your issue, we don't just to be a formless mass of mediterrano-alpino-armeno-dinarid mutts in the future like Greece is going to be. Pontic Greeks came in huge waves here and genetically changed the landscape of Greece, they are genetically Western Asian, and you are continously mixing with them, ignorantly changing your dna. It's only the sanest solution and decision for Aromanians to not participate in that Western Asianism. Pontic Greeks are hellenized Caucasus inhabitants.

Guess what? Aromanians have actually no Western Asian DNA... Greeks have in huge numbers. Pontic Greeks can score 55%-90% Western Asian. We technically have zero. We are just indigenous Balkan-Dinaric.

You're not Aromanian and some basic instructions

You will be back home in half a day

Next time you decide to travel make sure you learn how to use a map. If that's too far , Tirana is alot closer.

https://i.imgur.com/J7zMyLs.png

The Great Uniter
01-09-2020, 02:53 PM
You're not Aromanian and some basic instructions

You will be back home in half a day

Next time you decide to travel make sure you learn how to use a map. If that's too far , Tirana is alot closer.

https://i.imgur.com/J7zMyLs.png

No I am actually Aromanian, I was born from an Aromanian father, I have been into a culturally Aromanian family all my life. You assuming I am not is definitely illogical. You literally know nothing of me and Aromanians. No in truth that's your opinion.

Have you ever danced "at three steps" Aromanian dances? No. I have been literally been Aromanian all my goddamn life you are not to determine what I am actually not, troll. I have been so much Aromanian I have completely neglected my other two heritages because I don't give a damn sone times. I have been with the sufferings and I don't cut the sufferings to my ass-metres like some traitors.

Get real. Come your senses I am 100% Aromanian. You aren't. And you will never be. So what's up with liking my co-indigenous Balkan Albanians? I am not Mediterranean, I can't identify with Portuguese and Greeks. Actually in fact I look nothing like them. I look indigenous Balkan and Greek girls are fetishizing the Mediterranean woggish black haired hipster look, what's my business with you, even? None.

Also I have North Arvanite descent from my mom but I mostly Armăn. Why an Albanian would claim to be Aromanian? That's absurd. I already have Albanian descent.

You are not Greek and you will actually NEVER be Greek. You are actually a lying Portuguese. Lisbon is a few countries ahead. Go back to your city of Lisbon.