PDA

View Full Version : Roma Muslims

Mortimer
01-04-2020, 01:44 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/CxVVGBPB/FB-IMG-1578148618738.jpg marmara said gypsy are irreligious because they can't understand religion like apes cannot that's how it is in turkey

Celine
01-04-2020, 01:45 PM
I'm going to grab some popcorn, this is gonna be interesting.

Hajimurad
01-04-2020, 02:03 PM
From which country these Muslims?

Adamm
01-04-2020, 02:12 PM
Didn't knew Roma muslims existed.

Mortimer
01-04-2020, 02:12 PM
From which country these Muslims?

I don't know but the picture is from Saudi Arabia maybe they visited but I don't know where from I saw it in roma group on Facebook

PAGANE
01-04-2020, 02:39 PM
In Bulgaria, the majority of Gypsies are Muslim

Mortimer
01-05-2020, 04:25 AM
Yesterday I had a theory I repeated in my brain. A voice told me "Allah is the only God and Mohammed is his prophet" and that the Christian God is Sol Invictus the Roman sun god or Lucifer. Jesus was a prophet but he came only for the Jews like Moses, Mohammed came for mankind. That what I was convinced of, but now it is gone again. Weird.

lameduck
01-05-2020, 04:43 AM
they would be most similar to pakistanis culturally

TheForeigner
01-05-2020, 04:51 AM
Yesterday I had a theory I repeated in my brain. A voice told me "Allah is the only God and Mohammed is his prophet" and that the Christian God is Sol Invictus the Roman sun god or Lucifer. Jesus was a prophet but he came only for the Jews like Moses, Mohammed came for mankind. That what I was convinced of, but now it is gone again. Weird.

Hearing voices again? You should tell your psychiatrist, not us.

On topic, in my region of Romanian Dobruja we have Muslim Gypsies that most people call "Turkish Gypsies", but I don''t know how religious they are. I don't blame Marmara for thinking Gypsies don't care about religion. My observations lead me to a similar conclusion and I once read a book by a British author Henry Noel Brailsford called "Macedonia:Its Races and Their Future" and the author observed that "religion sits lightly on their shoulders"(i.e. the Gypsies).

Mortimer
01-05-2020, 05:17 AM
Hearing voices again? You should tell your psychiatrist, not us.

On topic, in my region of Romanian Dobruja we have Muslim Gypsies that most people call "Turkish Gypsies", but I don''t know how religious they are. I don't blame Marmara for thinking Gypsies don't care about religion. My observations lead me to a similar conclusion and I once read a book by a British author Henry Noel Brailsford called "Macedonia:Its Races and Their Future" and the author observed that "religion sits lightly on their shoulders"(i.e. the Gypsies).

I think majority of gypsies are at least "spiritual" I dont know any gypsy who doesnt believe in a type of supernatural or God and who doesnt at least dont wash clothes on red letters, that means saints and holy days. Even if they are not baptised or many of them or such. If someone would think atheism is superior he would probably declare the gypsies "too superstitious" or something. Like jews are declared sometimes to conservative or too backwards religious and sometimes as too liberal etc. depends on the observer. And why I should not tell that here? I need to communicate.

Óttar
01-05-2020, 05:18 AM
Didn't knew Roma muslims existed.

It is typical Roma practice to adopt the majority religion of whichever country they inhabit.

Dna8
01-05-2020, 05:18 AM

Religion is a prominent theme in Psychosis.

Mortimer
01-05-2020, 05:20 AM
It is typical Roma practice to adopt the majority religion of whichever country they inhabit.

True but the same is true for others. Like albanians or slavs too. Slavs just divide themselfes by ethnicity based on religion but actually they are one race divided by religion just like gypsies or albanians. It is not because gypsies have no shame or are evil.

Óttar
01-05-2020, 05:24 AM

Some religion anthropologists claim that Muhammad's message was only for the Arabs, but when the Arabs expanded, conversion to Islam went out of control and Islam became universalist.

Then again, someone I knew on Facebook, for religion they wrote, "Sometimes I talk to myself. ;)"

kalach
01-05-2020, 05:43 AM
All gypsies I saw here were Muslims, I have never seen a religious one, but all of them had been moderately Muslims.

Mortimer
01-05-2020, 05:54 AM
All gypsies I saw here were Muslims, I have never seen a religious one, but all of them had been moderately Muslims.

Many Turks and Bosnians are also only "moderately" muslims. That is enough to be a muslim.

The Lawspeaker
01-05-2020, 05:59 AM
I see they have graduated: from pickpockets to suicide bombers.

They're going places !

:wink

Hajimurad
01-05-2020, 06:31 AM
I see they have graduated: from pickpockets to suicide bombers.

They're going places !

:wink

Among terrorists Gypsies constitute zero percent.

The Lawspeaker
01-05-2020, 06:32 AM
Among terrorists Gypsies constitute zero percent.

Someone doesn't have a sense of humour.

Hajimurad
01-05-2020, 07:03 AM
Someone doesn't have a sense of humour.

Your humour is blacker than Sudanese in the dark forest at night.

The Lawspeaker
01-05-2020, 07:06 AM

Water is wet.

Crn Volk
01-05-2020, 07:08 AM
True but the same is true for others. Like albanians or slavs too. Slavs just divide themselfes by ethnicity based on religion but actually they are one race divided by religion just like gypsies or albanians. It is not because gypsies have no shame or are evil.

I guess you refer to Serbo-Croat speakers, rather than all Slavs

Dick
01-05-2020, 07:13 AM

Is this also blacker than Sudanese in the dark forest at night;

“You da bomb!”

“No, you da bomb!”

In America – a compliment. In the Middle East – an argument.

Mortimer
01-05-2020, 12:21 PM
Some religion anthropologists claim that Muhammad's message was only for the Arabs, but when the Arabs expanded, conversion to Islam went out of control and Islam became universalist.

Then again, someone I knew on Facebook, for religion they wrote, "Sometimes I talk to myself. ;)"

I adjusted now my theory sol invictus is the Roman God of the Roman church not all Christians

Hajimurad
01-06-2020, 11:04 AM
Is this also blacker than Sudanese in the dark forest at night;

“You da bomb!”

“No, you da bomb!”

In America – a compliment. In the Middle East – an argument.

Your joke is less racist than mine :cool:

Azerimen
01-26-2020, 12:53 PM
Gypsies are adaptant people they are not true believer abrahamic religions

Mortimer
01-26-2020, 12:57 PM

Thats ounds quiete racist to say that about someone who is born with a type of heritage and put them under the same brush. Being a gypsy is genetic or biological and it is recognisable if not in phenotype then in genotype. Impossible that all the millions of gypsies in the world no one believes in God.

Mortimer
01-26-2020, 01:00 PM

Also you are this cossack and you lied before about being orthodox or you lie now about being muslim.

Kamal900
01-26-2020, 01:06 PM
though I could be wrong about this, these gypsies look far more closer to middle easterners than anything. Well, I do wish these people the best in their spiritual journey to god or allah in Arabic. Judaism and Islam are the only Abrahamic religions that are truly monotheistic. And most fuckers here think that Islam is an Arab religon, rofl.

Azerimen
01-26-2020, 01:28 PM
Also you are this cossack and you lied before about being orthodox or you lie now about being muslim.

I was never a Christian my Cossack Ancestors yes

Azerimen
01-26-2020, 01:32 PM
though I could be wrong about this, these gypsies look far more closer to middle easterners than anything. Well, I do wish these people the best in their spiritual journey to god or allah in Arabic. Judaism and Islam are the only Abrahamic religions that are truly monotheistic. And most fuckers here think that Islam is an Arab religon, rofl.

Roma people closer to Hinduism but not to Abrahamic religion

TheMaestro
01-26-2020, 01:32 PM
Next month you will hear shekels calling you and you will become Jewish gypsy.

Kamal900
01-26-2020, 01:34 PM

Gypsies aren't hindus..at least, not anymore. Most of them are Christians while some are Muslims in Europe. You're a troll.

Mortimer
01-26-2020, 02:10 PM
The ancestors of slavs were also pagan and while they accept Christianity they still believe alot of old things like mystical creatures vampires undead and fairy same as mexicans or gypsy there is no pure abrahamic when the first pagan converted they didn't had to be circumcised that means you can have some pagan traditions if it is replaced by Jesus that's how I see it

Azerimen
01-26-2020, 02:20 PM
The ancestors of slavs were also pagan and while they accept Christianity they still believe alot of old things like mystical creatures vampires undead and fairy same as mexicans or gypsy there is no pure abrahamic when the first pagan converted they didn't had to be circumcised that means you can have some pagan traditions if it is replaced by Jesus that's how I see it

paganism exist Also in Saudi Arabia before Islam so its argument?

Marmara
01-26-2020, 02:23 PM
It's an old (and accurate) consensus that Gypsies only appear pious for benefits, and don't take religion seriously at all.

My own observation in Turkey 100% matches with it.

Mortimer
01-26-2020, 02:28 PM
It's an old (and accurate) consensus that Gypsies only appear pious for benefits, and don't take religion seriously at all.

My own observation in Turkey 100% matches with it.

I don't think anyone in the ottoman empire didn't like benefits I guess slavs and albanians if not forced enjoyed the muslim privilege like political power your thinking is a hidden racist hierarchy you say the gypsies are a race of bad humans turks and slavs are good humans

Azerimen
01-26-2020, 02:30 PM
I hate Marmara but I agree with him

Mortimer
01-26-2020, 02:32 PM
I hate Marmara but I agree with him

There are such gypsy probably many but there are gypsy who are ashamed of this as well because they realize how wrong and degradation it is

Marmara
01-26-2020, 02:36 PM
I don't think anyone in the ottoman empire didn't like benefits I guess slavs and albanians if not forced enjoyed the muslim privilege like political power your thinking is a hidden racist hierarchy you say the gypsies are a race of bad humans turks and slavs are good humans

Muslim Slavs take their religion seriously. It doesn't mean wearing veil or growing beard, but having theological understanding which muslim gypsies lack. My opinion is based on observation. Appearing pious is when they beg in streets, they say "For the love of Allah, give me money."

A video went viral:

https://youtu.be/jqQfScoJAg4

He is arrested for extortion, he denies the crime and says that he was selling Quran and that he went to Mecca for pilgrimage, a desperate attempt to make himself look pious and gain sympathy. The man asks a very basic question, to recite Shahada, which he couldn't.

Mortimer
01-26-2020, 02:40 PM
Muslim Slavs take their religion seriously. It doesn't mean wearing veil or growing beard, but having theological understanding which muslim gypsies lack. My opinion is based on observation. Appearing pious is when they beg in streets, they say "For the love of Allah, give me money."

A video went viral:

https://youtu.be/jqQfScoJAg4

He is arrested for extortion, he denies the crime and says that he was selling Quran and that he went to Mecca for pilgrimage, a desperate attempt to make himself look pious and gain sympathy. The man asks a very basic question, to recite Shahada, which he couldn't.
Yes I agree that this is false piousness they begg also in the catholic church I saw one gypsy today when I was in church it is probably typical gypsy because no other do that regularly but that does not mean that all gypsy are like that but those make themselves visible

Mortimer
01-27-2020, 05:34 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/g0d7T88w/Gypsiesmuslim.jpg

Mortimer
01-28-2020, 05:22 AM
When I was in church and came out after the service there was a gypsy begging in front of the church. He knelt and held out his hand. I didn't like that and I felt shame, which also causes all gypsies like me to be seen that way. I don't know why he is doing this. There are so many other options that if he really can't work he would get social assistance but there are lots of courses and health and safety for the sick etc. I don't understand why he does that which is also a humiliation. However, I think it's his culture that means working for him. The Gypsies really have to get rid of that.