More here:
https://imgur.com/a/AU9Je2v

CommonSense
01-05-2020, 07:28 PM
They look like Belgrade nightclubbers.

Dorian
01-05-2020, 07:46 PM
They look like Belgrade nightclubbers.

Wrong guess ,what phenotypes you see and in what countries would you pass them?

CommonSense
01-05-2020, 07:53 PM
Wrong guess ,what phenotypes you see and in what countries would you pass them?

Well, they pass really well here, as I've already said. Other Balkan countries would be a more or less good fit too and individually or in smaller groups in Greece.

ProudBrit
01-06-2020, 01:37 PM
Bulgaria/FYROM?

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 01:38 PM
turks from thrace

Dorian
01-06-2020, 01:44 PM
Well, they pass really well here, as I've already said. Other Balkan countries would be a more or less good fit too and individually or in smaller groups in Greece.

Bulgaria/FYROM?

turks from thrace

Thanks for the responses ,they are basically croatians after you remove a minority with depigmented elements.

Tenma de Pegasus
01-06-2020, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the responses ,they are basically croatians after you remove a minority with depigmented elements.

They look way darker than I thought. I would have guessed Athens. Atractive people anyway.

Probably some users exagerate the difference inside Balkan Peninsula. I remember to see Bucharest and Athens and their people were not so different.

Dorian
01-06-2020, 02:04 PM
They look way darker than I thought. I would have guessed Athens. Atractive people anyway.

Probably some users exagerate the difference inside Balkan Peninsula. I remember to see Bucharest and Athens and thir people were not so different.

I guess...although previous comments placed them more north in Balkans ,it's true though that there's a lot exaggeration in these forums not only regarding ethnicity differences but regional as well.

Ülev
01-06-2020, 02:06 PM
Romania

Avicenna
01-06-2020, 03:53 PM

I thought they were Greeks damn. Never woulda thought croatians.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 05:06 PM
I thought they were Greeks damn. Never woulda thought croatians.

Not Croats lmao. I would have guessed Turks. Probably Greeks.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 05:08 PM

Is this why Feiichy called your subhuman mate? They are clearly not Croats, and imagine how Greeks look like considering we basically see you as Arabs.
What a bunch of complexes lmao

Voyt
01-06-2020, 05:16 PM
Mainly Dinarized Pontids

Probably some users exagerate the difference inside Balkan Peninsula. I remember to see Bucharest and Athens and their people were not so different.

The nightclub lighting along with some sort of filter being used makes these seem swarthier than they may normally look. I still would say though these look more like coastal Croatians than Pannonian ones

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 05:23 PM
Mainly Dinarized Pontids

The nightclub lighting along with some sort of filter being used makes these seem swarthier than they may normally look. I still would say though these look more like coastal Croatians than Pannonian ones

Nah man, these dudes are clearly foreign, I got dark hair and don't see similar looking dudes in here. Most likely Greeks, Turks or fag cherrypicked photos of foreigners visiting our nightclubs.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 05:26 PM
If these guys are Croats, I am Donald Trump lol
https://i.imgur.com/iihrhfl.jpg

I saw similar dudes in Israel but never in Croatia.

savvas
01-06-2020, 05:51 PM
Greeks, pretty sure about it. Typical Greek phenotypes.

Dorian
01-06-2020, 05:56 PM

Ok mister Donald :laugh:

https://i.postimg.cc/Dz4b50Br/a.png (https://postimages.org/)

Dorian
01-06-2020, 06:19 PM
Nah man, these dudes are clearly foreign, I got dark hair and don't see similar looking dudes in here. Most likely Greeks, Turks or fag cherrypicked photos of foreigners visiting our nightclubs.

1.I clearly stated that non-"light"(=mainly eyes since natural-blondes were almost non-existent)were excluded ,not for the purpose to darkify croats but to see If the non-slavic ones are indeed distinct to the rest of balkans(since you like to have the delusion that they are somehow).
2.The galleries are from non-summer seasons ,"in our clubz only immigrantz go" cope...

aherne
01-06-2020, 06:29 PM
They look like Yugoslavs. Pure and simple... No matter how much you guys deny it, you are quite clearly a single ethnic group united by language AND origin. Cross the border to Serbia and 90% of people look like that (the rest Slavic)...

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 06:30 PM
1.I clearly stated that non-"light"(=mainly eyes since natural-blondes were almost non-existent)were excluded ,not for the purpose to darkify croats but to see If the non-slavic ones are indeed distinct to the rest of balkans(since you like to have the delusion that they are somehow).
2.The galleries are from non-summer seasons ,"in our clubz only immigrantz go" cope...

If your pics are from Zagreb good chance there are tons of foreigners because our Advent festival is one of most visited in Europe. But whatever, we know Greeks are Aryan gods and Croats are Saudis. Cheers mate

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 06:32 PM
If your pics are from Zagreb good chance there are tons of foreigners because our Advent festival is one of most visited in Europe. But whatever, we know Greeks are Aryan gods and Croats are Saudis. Cheers mate

yea just ignore the people tagged, autistic fuck

Dorian
01-06-2020, 06:40 PM

Ok..
As for Greeks ofc they aren't "aryan" and they don't have to be...and Croats aren't either nor Saudi,just normal balkanites(in the significant non-"slavic" majority{50-75% depending on region).

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 06:41 PM
Ok..
As for Greeks ofc they aren't "aryan" and they don't have to be...and Croats aren't either nor Saudi,just normal balkanites(in the significant non-"slavic" majority{50-75% depending on region).

No we aren't since we don't cluster with Balkan ethnicities in general. Genetically we're mostly Slav. Got issues with that?

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 06:42 PM
yea just ignore the people tagged, autistic fuck

I don't see any tags faggot

pelikarski
01-06-2020, 06:44 PM

He has shown the names. I checked one of them. They are from Zagreb or students in Zagreb

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 06:44 PM

check the picture again then incel

then leave the forum and tie a noose you filth

just as feichy you cant behave and act civil and need to insult because of your non existant vocabulary

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 06:45 PM
He has shown the names. I checked one of them. They are from Zagreb or students in Zagreb

If they were they would look the part, all I see is mena foreign phenotypes. How the fuck Bulgarians and Greeks look like if we look Saudi? Australian Aboriginal?

Dorian
01-06-2020, 06:45 PM
No we aren't since we don't cluster with Balkan ethnicities in general. Genetically we're mostly Slav. Got issues with that?

Doesn't matter ,the "darker" gene pool(paleobalkan in this case) will reduce the "slavic" influence in terms of phenotypes.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 06:47 PM
Doesn't matter ,the "darker" gene pool(paleobalkan in this case) will reduce the "slavic" influence in terms of phenotypes.

Where are tags bruv? I look like Bob Dylan and I cluster far away from Balkanites.

pelikarski
01-06-2020, 06:48 PM
If they were they would look the part, all I see is mena foreign phenotypes. How the fuck Bulgarians and Greeks look like if we look Saudi? Australian Aboriginal?

Why did you lump Bulgarians into the thread? They look like Croats, just the lightening makes them appear swarthier.

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 06:49 PM
Where are tags bruv? I look like Bob Dylan and I cluster far away from Balkanites.

You mean Robert Allen Zimmerman (dylan)
yea hes a jew aka mena

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 06:50 PM
You mean Robert Allen Zimmerman (dylan)
yea hes a jew aka mena

Yeah, and? I'm half Slovenian half Croat with small amount of Czech and I cluster in Central Europe firmly.

ProudBrit
01-06-2020, 06:51 PM

Stop fooling yourself,you're Balkanite just like me.

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 06:52 PM
Yeah, and? I'm half Slovenian half Croat with small amount of Czech and I cluster in Central Europe firmly.

So you look like a jew MENA but these croats can't be croat?

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 06:53 PM
Stop fooling yourself,you're Balkanite just like me.

Nice try bro.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?311926-Nato-Myheritage-results

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 06:55 PM
Nice try bro.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?311926-Nato-Myheritage-results

MH is shit, it even gave a southern serb 25% scandinavia and other nw countries xD

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 06:55 PM
So you look like a jew MENA but these croats can't be croat?

I don't look mena lmao. I can pass for Jew yeah but I pass in Hungary, Slovakia and southern Russia easily as I look slightly eastern influenced.
Other members saw my pics and they can confirm how I look like.

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 06:56 PM
I don't look mena lmao. I can pass for Jew yeah but I pass in Hungary, Slovakia and southern Russia easily as I look slightly eastern influenced.
Other members saw my pics and they can confirm how I look like.

jews are mena, you're very ignorant

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 06:59 PM
MH is shit, it even gave a southern serb 25% scandinavia and other nw countries xD

I'm closer to Austrians, Czechs and East Germans than to Serbs, let alone to rest of Balkans bruh

https://i.imgur.com/Pl3ewY1.png

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 07:03 PM
I'm closer to Austrians, Czechs and East Germans than to Serbs, let alone to rest of Balkans bruh

https://i.imgur.com/Pl3ewY1.png

There is serbs plotting as croats and vice versa just because someone like feichy cried and insulted her way to fix croats away from other balkan samples doesn't mean you're not balkan.
croatia is and always was balkan

Insuperable
01-06-2020, 07:04 PM

They look like Croats. Croatian vibe. You are Jana are fixiated on pigmentation.

Joso
01-06-2020, 07:05 PM
The Arabid type predominates, some look more European.
I'd guess them being from the Arab gulf or Palestine.

Insuperable
01-06-2020, 07:07 PM

They don't look Arab. Stupid troll.

Joso
01-06-2020, 07:07 PM

No, probably just atlanto-med, look Iberian

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 07:08 PM
There is serbs plotting as croats and vice versa just because someone like feichy cried and insulted her way to fix croats away from other balkan samples doesn't mean you're not balkan.

Kajakavian Croat average clusters more northern than Slovenian and Croatian average is just a regular one from gedmatch. And I'm closer to Slovaks than to Croatian average excluding NW Croats. Keep crying bitch

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 07:10 PM
They look like Croats. Croatian vibe. You are Jana are fixiated on pigmentation.

Dude, I got black hair and I look way whiter than these people. They got weird gracile mena facial features. Second guy standing from left is classic Bedouin phenotype.

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 07:11 PM
Kajakavian Croat average clusters more northern than Slovenian and Croatian average is just a regular one from gedmatch. And I'm closer to Slovaks than to Croatian average excluding NW Croats. Keep crying bitch

im not crying abou anything, nice to keep insulting for the lack of knowledge and vocabulary.

Master of subject change, the people in the photos are croats and there is nothing you can do about it

Insuperable
01-06-2020, 07:11 PM

True, just like Greece.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 07:13 PM
im not crying abou anything, nice to keep insulting for the lack of knowledge and vocabulary.

Master of subject change, the people in the photos are croats and there is nothing you can do about it

Average club crowd from Zagreb, you got full gallery
http://www.tulumarka.com/galerija/29319/take-me-out--purgeraj?pid=445084&clubpage=1#imgnum=1

Nothing like Arabids your butt buddy posted.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 07:14 PM
True, just like Greece.

Greece is crossroads of Balkans and Near East imo.

Dorian
01-06-2020, 07:18 PM
Average club crowd from Zagreb, you got full gallery
http://www.tulumarka.com/galerija/29319/take-me-out--purgeraj?pid=445084&clubpage=1#imgnum=1

Nothing like Arabids your butt buddy posted.

Bruh If I did the same with your gallery ,you'd still say they are arabid...there's no difference

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 07:18 PM

Its not and genetics prove it.

also from your gallery.

https://i.imgur.com/BLFHZI7.jpg

Insuperable
01-06-2020, 07:20 PM
Dude, I got black hair and I look way whiter than these people. They got weird gracile mena facial features. Second guy standing from left is classic Bedouin phenotype.

Nope.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 07:21 PM
Its not and genetics prove it.

also from your gallery.

https://i.imgur.com/BLFHZI7.jpg

What's the point in cherrypicking, you're telling me average Croat looks like that? GTFO fag
and he looks like a Gypsy

Samnium
01-06-2020, 07:21 PM

Not at all.

Italy is the most central mediterranean country.

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 07:22 PM
Nope.

Hes just like feichy, can't accept hes wrong, insult at all times when they can't come up with something, cope after cope.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 07:23 PM
Bruh If I did the same with your gallery ,you'd still say they are arabid...there's no difference

Nah, crowds from link I gave look normal, unlike your cherrypicked sample.

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 07:24 PM
What's the point in cherrypicking, you're telling me average Croat looks like that? GTFO fag
and he looks like a Gypsy

Then leave since you don't seem to understand what this thread was about.

keep calling me fag to cope with your inceldom

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 07:24 PM
Not at all.

Italy is the most central mediterranean country.

Dude, Byzantine Empire had heavy links with MENA and after Ottomans shitton of Anatolian Greeks migrated to Greece. They're about as white as Francophone Maghrebis in France.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 07:26 PM
Then leave since you don't seem to understand what this thread was about.

keep calling me fag to cope with your inceldom

What's the point of the thread Einstein?

Samnium
01-06-2020, 07:27 PM
Dude, Byzantine Empire had heavy links with MENA and after Ottomans shitton of Anatolian Greeks migrated to Greece. They're about as white as Francophone Maghrebis in France.

About who you're talking about ? Anatolian Greeks ? Mainlanders ? Islanders ?

I'm talking about Mainlanders mainly and they are white, and they had even less contact with Near Eastern than Italy in the last 2000 years.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 07:27 PM
What's the point of the thread Einstein?

It was clearly stated by Dorian but you ignored it and kept insulting people

Celine
01-06-2020, 07:28 PM
Only few of them look like they're from Zagreb. Others? Nope.

Celine
01-06-2020, 07:29 PM
Maybe it was some Dalmatian or Herzegovian parties!

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 07:30 PM
About who you're talking about ? Anatolian Greeks ? Mainlanders ? Islanders ?

I'm talking about Mainlanders mainly and they are white, and they had even less contact with Near Eastern than Italy in the last 2000 years.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Anatolian Greeks settled in north of Greece in millions to increase number of ethnic Greeks there and they're mixing with mainlanders. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
Been to Greece ever? I have.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 07:32 PM
It was clearly stated by Dorian but you ignored it and kept insulting people

Yeah, I pass them best in Lebanon, Syria and Greece.

Samnium
01-06-2020, 07:33 PM
Anatolian Greeks settled in north of Greece in millions to increase number of ethnic Greeks there and they're mixing with mainlanders.

There's surely some mixing but don't exagerate, the majority of mainlanders haven't any anatolian greek background and even if it happens it's most of the time already diluted. Don't forget that in Northern Greeks there are also Aromanians and some Vlachs so it's not only in one direction.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

It's you that want to despise greeks for whatever reason.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 07:35 PM
There's surely some mixing but don't exagerate, the majority of mainlanders haven't any anatolian greek background and even if it happens it's most of the time already diluted.

It's you that want to despise greeks for whatever reason.

Man, I got respect for ancient Greek civilisation as I went to classical grammar school and learned old Greek. But near eastern influence in Greece is undeniable. Idk what Croats did to these Greek members though.

Dorian
01-06-2020, 07:35 PM
Nah, crowds from link I gave look normal, unlike your cherrypicked sample.

There was no cherrypicking other than excluding light eyes ,even If you were to say that half people in the club are foreigners you'll still have to recognize the other half as yours,can you?

Insuperable
01-06-2020, 07:36 PM
Maybe it was some Dalmatian or Herzegovian parties!

Could be because other (non-Dalmatian etc) Croats look like Swedes.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 07:38 PM
Could be because other (non-Dalmatian etc) Croats look like Swedes.

Sure as hell we don't look brown like these. You folks do?

Celine
Could be because other Croats look like Swedes.

Gledajući studente kojima predajem, mogu ti reći da Dalmoši imaju najveći postotak plave kose, iznenadih se.

Samnium
Man, I got respect for ancient Greek civilisation as I went to classical grammar school and learned old Greek. But near eastern influence in Greece is undeniable.

Greece had much less influence from Near Eastern than Italy, if you exclude islands. Places like Sicily can't be found in Greece, Sicily was settled by Phoenicians, Arabs etc.

Slavic ancestry in Greece is much more important than any Levantine that's very low usually in mainlanders when they are modeled (even more for Northern Greeks).

Finally you seems to be afraid by "Near Eastern influence", I'm not an orientalist at all but your fear of that is pretty ridiculous.

Insuperable
01-06-2020, 07:39 PM
Sure as hell we don't look brown like these. You folks do?

Yes.

Samnium
Man, I got respect for ancient Greek civilisation as I went to classical grammar school and learned old Greek. But near eastern influence in Greece is undeniable.

Greece had much less influence from Near Eastern than Italy, if you exclude islands. Places like Sicily can't be found in Greece, Sicily was settled by Phoenicians, Arabs etc.

Slavic ancestry in Greece is much more important than any Levantine that's very low usually in mainlanders when they are modeled (even more for Northern Greeks).

Finally you seems to be afraid by "Near Eastern influence", I'm not an orientalist at all but your fear of that is pretty ridiculous.

Maintenance
Man, I got respect for ancient Greek civilisation as I went to classical grammar school and learned old Greek. But near eastern influence in Greece is undeniable. Idk what Croats did to these Greek members though.

It doesn't exist,but you just like feiichy has no knowledge about it and refuse to accept that you are wrong

croats haven't done anythings, its literally nothing here negative towards croats, its just you and feichy who are obviously mentally challenged who only know how to insult and spit on people for stating facts.

Insuperable
01-06-2020, 07:40 PM
Gledajući studente kojima predajem, mogu ti reći da Dalmoši imaju najveći postotak plave kose, iznenadih se.

Dalmatinci su dosta svjetliji nego sto neki misle.

Dorian
01-06-2020, 07:41 PM
https://www.facebook.com/pg/hangarclubzg/photos/?ref=page_internal

Celine
01-06-2020, 07:43 PM
Dalmatinci su dosta svjetliji nego sto neki misle.

Ovo je istina.

Za Zagorce je ipak predrasuda istinita, svijetli su i debeljuškasti.

Voyt
01-06-2020, 07:48 PM
Hes just like feichy, can't accept hes wrong, insult at all times when they can't come up with something, cope after cope.

That's because he likely is Feiichy:
https://i.imgur.com/F9U0sS4.png
He has a similar style of posting to her, and she is now banned, and so he started posting again? Whenever she's banned he starts posting more.

pelikarski
01-06-2020, 07:51 PM
https://i.imgur. om/F9U0sS4.png
He has a similar style of posting to her, and she is now banned, and so he started posting again? Whenever she's banned he starts posting more.

They are two different people. At the time both were active, most of the time they posted simultaneously

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 07:52 PM

yep

Voyt
01-06-2020, 07:53 PM
They are two different people. At the time both were active, most of the time they posted simultaneously

Easy explanation; whenever Stears wants to post, Stears posts on Feiichy account, and Feiichy on Hrvoje account

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 07:58 PM

Cypriots are more Levantine than European as far as I know.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 07:59 PM

I'm boss here faggot. And don't play overly smart for a new guy pretending to be a shrink.

Insuperable
01-06-2020, 08:00 PM
I find it hard to believe Hrvoje and Alenka are her's sock puppet accounts.

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 08:00 PM

nice side track, greeks were on the subject not cypriots

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 08:03 PM
I find it hard to believe Hrvoje and Alenka are her's sock puppet accounts.

We all are, including you.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 08:04 PM
nice side track, greeks were on the subject not cypriots

Cypriots are Greeks, get some education cuck.

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 08:05 PM
Cypriots are Greeks, get some education cuck.

Not when mainland greeks from greece is on the subject.

Celine
01-06-2020, 08:06 PM
Oh my God!

Voyt
01-06-2020, 08:06 PM
I'm boss here faggot. And don't play overly smart for a new guy pretending to be a shrink.

lol, I guess Feiichy has a tough guy persona as well
How many multiple personalities do you have Jana?
I would suggest professional help, even I can't help you, despite all my knowledge
Look, Balkanoids are NOT responsible for your decades-in-the-making complexes and insecurities.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 08:08 PM
Not when mainland greeks from greece is on the subject.

jebem ti porodicu sve do devetog kolena i sa materine i sa babine strane

GTFO Serb and stop roleplaying Greek.

Voyt
01-06-2020, 08:11 PM
"There are currently 39 users browsing this thread. (13 members and 26 guests)

Voyt, Fedora, CommonSense, pelikarski, Alenka, siobhan, Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić, Creoda, Celine, Mr.G, Samnium, KingOf"

wtf, what's with the rats entering the den? Why so many guests? Feodora's alt army?

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 08:11 PM
lol, I guess Feiichy has a tough guy persona as well
How many multiple personalities do you have Jana?
I would suggest professional help, even I can't help you, despite all my knowledge
Look, Balkanoids are NOT responsible for your decades-in-the-making complexes and insecurities.

You're taking yourself way too seriously for a nobody who became active few weeks ago. If you got a hard on for Jana I gotta dissapoint you as she doesn't like mental Serbs.

Maintenance
01-06-2020, 08:12 PM
You're taking yourself way too seriously for a nobody who became active few weeks ago. If you got a hard on for Jana I gotta dissapoint you as she doesn't like mental Serbs.

oh she clearly stated she still love her serb ex

Voyt
01-06-2020, 08:14 PM

no hard-on here. As above-average in appearance she is, I don't find mental illness to be particularly attractive.
As for her not liking mental Serbs, for one, she already had a Serb boyfriend lol.

Samnium
01-06-2020, 08:19 PM

Thanks you taking the most extreme example. Have you heard what I've said ? I was talking about mainlanders mainly.

You're only trolling.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 10:18 PM
Message from Feiichy for some of users here:

buhaha, I never posted on Italic rats forums. And I never would hang with disgusting Italians. Whoever is spreading this shit about me, report him to mods. Mentally ill Serb cockusucker, he digusts me. And get me the name of Italian subhuman lying I posted on their wog forums

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 10:22 PM
oh she clearly stated she still love her serb ex

no hard-on here. As above-average in appearance she is, I don't find mental illness to be particularly attractive.
As for her not liking mental Serbs, for one, she already had a Serb boyfriend lol.

Many of us had fling or two with Serbs, doesn't mean we would consider marrying them. And tell me mate who is sock here- Voyt or Maintenance. Your whole crew seems made of butthurt ex members like that Romanian troll.

Voyt
01-06-2020, 10:40 PM
Message from Feiichy for some of users here:

lol
the jig is up Hrvojana
only Feiichy uses phrases like "for some of users". It's not proper english.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 10:42 PM
lol
the jig is up Hrvojana
only Feiichy uses phrases like "for some of users". It's not proper english.

I don't give a fuck about proper English faggot. She wants the name of Italian you interacted with because she never posted on their pages. And she feels disgust towards Guidos like most coastal Croats except Robocuck.

Voyt
01-06-2020, 10:45 PM
I don't give a fuck about proper English faggot.

I know you don't, shit-for-brains. The point is that your posting style precisely emulates that of Feiichy. Using socks convincingly is very difficult if you don't have a good grasp of English.
What do you mean she wants the name of the Italian dude? It's in the pm pics I posted. Pretty sure he doesn't even browse this forum anymore.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 10:47 PM
I know you don't, shit-for-brains. The point is that your posting style precisely emulates that of Feiichy. Using socks convincingly is very difficult if you don't have a good grasp of English.
What do you mean she wants the name of the Italian dude? It's in the pm pics I posted. Pretty sure he doesn't even browse this forum anymore.

Nah fucker, we come from same culture and we write similary. I got a dick unlike her or you, fag. Lay off from psychoanalysis circumcised cuck.

Voyt
01-06-2020, 10:52 PM
Nah fucker, we come from same culture and we write similary. I got a dick unlike her or you, fag. Lay off from psychoanalysis circumcised cuck.

Lol, nice cope. Pretty sure the only circumcised slavs are you Bosnian Kroatz who converted to Moozlimhood
Feiichy also likes to use the word "fucker" to insult others.
You aren't even trying

FountainOfSalmacis
01-06-2020, 10:53 PM
I didn’t imagine them being Croats, I’m part croatian and don’t see much of a resemblance. I guess balkanites can often pass in the other countries from the region.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 10:53 PM
Lol, nice cope. Pretty sure the only circumcised slavs are you Bosnian Kroatz who converted to Moozlimhood
Feiichy also likes to use the word "fucker" to insult others.
You aren't even trying

My ancestors killed muslims retard, got no subhuman Mohammedan blood unlike yours who were raped by them ragulary.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 10:55 PM
How many Serbian dicks your mother tasted?

Voyt
01-06-2020, 10:58 PM
My ancestors killed muslims retard, got no subhuman Mohammedan blood unlike yours who were raped by them ragulary.

you are boring,
didn't read

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-06-2020, 11:01 PM
Srbine napuši se kurčine

Pribislav
01-06-2020, 11:03 PM
Srbine napuši se kurčine

Ustašo smiri živce.

Maintenance
01-07-2020, 08:06 AM

Cool, and feichy brag about her muslim ancestors

Also nice croat surnames like Halilovic , ottoman dick rider

FinalFlash
01-07-2020, 08:29 AM
:popcorn:

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-07-2020, 08:39 AM
Cool, and feichy brag about her muslim ancestors

Also nice croat surnames like Halilovic , ottoman dick rider

Halilović is Bosniak surname retard not Croatian. Can't take seriously dude who was cucked by Turks for 500 years lmao.

catgeorge
01-07-2020, 09:05 AM
They're SE South Slavic Europeans - what a tragedy.

Maintenance
01-07-2020, 09:13 AM
Halilović is Bosniak surname retard not Croatian. Can't take seriously dude who was cucked by Turks for 500 years lmao.

Its people feichy post and claim are croats, tell her shes the retarded one.

Maintenance
01-07-2020, 09:14 AM

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-07-2020, 09:36 AM

Dude, there's footballer Halilović who plays for Croatia but his old man is Bosniak.

His father, Sejad Halilović, is a Bosniak, while his mother Vanessa is a Croat. His father is a former Bosnian and Croatian international who also played for Dinamo Zagreb.[33] The entire family relocated to Spain when he was signed by FC Barcelona, with his two younger brothers, Dino and Damir, also being signed to play for one of the club's youth teams.[33] He is a supporter of Bosnian club FK Sarajevo.[34]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alen_Halilovi%C4%87

Zeno
01-07-2020, 10:02 AM

Not even 350 in total you douche. Less than Bosnia, who's fucking Islamic, BY MAJORITY. And West Asian admixture is less than 5% in almost all cases, so what's the point here? Fuck off, and keep the playground-tier insults to yourself.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-07-2020, 11:56 AM
Not even 350 in total you douche. Less than Bosnia, who's fucking Islamic, BY MAJORITY. And West Asian admixture is less than 5% in almost all cases, so what's the point here? Fuck off, and keep the playground-tier insults to yourself.

I'll stop considering your cucks when you regain Istanbul (Constantinople) and that's not going to happen anytime in near future. Cuck.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-07-2020, 11:59 AM
Submissive orthodox cucks lol

https://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upload/c_crop,d_placeholder_euli9k,h_1687,w_2998,x_0,y_0/dpr_1.5/c_limit,w_1044/fl_lossy,q_auto/v1557009234/190505-moss-hagia-sophia-hero_dbsst1

Dušan
01-07-2020, 12:03 PM

Actually, half of Bosnia-Herzegovina is Serbian land.
In other half live Muslims and Croats mixed, where Croats are dominated by Muslims.

Zeno
01-07-2020, 12:04 PM
In other half live Muslims and Croats mixed, where Croats are dominated by Muslims.

B A S E D.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-07-2020, 12:06 PM
B A S E D.

Lol man you're taking to dude who's ancestors been chased out from Croatia on tractors

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-07-2020, 12:07 PM

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1483998113363.jpg

Dušan
01-07-2020, 12:14 PM
Bye bye bitches. :thumb001:

https://www.24sata.hr/media/img/eb/16/08942e9cd465cffe148f.jpeg

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-07-2020, 12:16 PM
DEMOGRAFSKI OČAJ U SRBIJI Rođenih sve manje, iseljavanje je masovno, Vučić misli da bi se gradnjom niskih stambenih zgrada sve promijenilo

Službeni podaci govore da su masovno iseljavanje i pad nataliteta ove godine broj stanovnika Srbije snizili na manje od 7 milijuna.

Stopa nataliteta (živorođeni na 1000 stanovnika) od 1,46 po ženi među najnižima je u Europi, procjenjuje Svjetska banka. Ujedinjeni narodi predviđaju da će broj stanovnika u Srbiji biti za 15 posto manji 2050.

xD

https://www.jutarnji.hr/vijesti/svijet/demografski-ocaj-u-srbiji-rodenih-sve-manje-iseljavanje-je-masovno-vucic-misli-da-bi-se-gradnjom-niskih-stambenih-zgrada-sve-promijenilo/8180003/

Pribislav
01-07-2020, 12:22 PM

For Serbian part of Bosnia the best solution is seccesion https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republika_Srpska

Zeno
01-07-2020, 12:32 PM
For Serbian part of Bosnia the best solution is seccesion https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republika_Srpska

>81% Serbian

God, you need to take it now.

Ljubic
01-07-2020, 02:47 PM
Bye bye bitches. :thumb001:

https://www.24sata.hr/media/img/eb/16/08942e9cd465cffe148f.jpeg

Now we only need Serbia to join EU and the same will happen to them. You also have a good head start, the downward trend is there.

ProudBrit
01-08-2020, 04:27 PM
Compare them to avg dalmatian serbs, despite living in the same country croats seem tons darker, I'd wager that most light dalmatian get their light features from their serbian side.

Even on TA, serbs are noticeable lighter.

https://forum.krstarica.com/attachments/panduri-iz-knina-jpg.613801/

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-08-2020, 04:45 PM
Dude, we get it that even Serbs like Mortimer seem Aryan Gods compared to Romanian mongrels.

ProudBrit
01-08-2020, 05:06 PM
Dude, we get it that even Serbs like Mortimer seem Aryan Gods compared to Romanian mongrels.

Croats from TA are easily the darkest balkanites on average, not that there's anything wrong with that,If you exclude Feiichy(who's to mixed to be counted as a croat) then Mortimer would fit perfectly in Croatia, based on TA croat members.

Pribislav
01-08-2020, 05:07 PM

Since when Mortimer is a Serb?

Pribislav
01-08-2020, 05:09 PM
Compare them to avg dalmatian serbs, despite living in the same country croats seem tons darker, I'd wager that most light dalmatian get their light features from their serbian side.

Even on TA, serbs are noticeable lighter.

https://forum.krstarica.com/attachments/panduri-iz-knina-jpg.613801/

In native village of my father there was many depigmented people. In mother's village people were darker on average.

Voskos
01-08-2020, 05:14 PM
Weĺl, that was a funny plot twist. I had great laughing.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-08-2020, 05:16 PM
Since when Mortimer is a Serb?

He is paternally Vasojević which is famous Serb Montenigger tribe. And in Balkans only paternal side matters. What's the matter bruv?

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-08-2020, 05:17 PM
Croats from TA are easily the darkest balkanites on average, not that there's anything wrong with that,If you exclude Feiichy(who's to mixed to be counted as a croat) then Mortimer would fit perfectly in Croatia, based on TA croat members.

Nah he wouldn't because Croats don't have Gypsy features unlike Romanians.

Dušan
01-08-2020, 06:06 PM
If you exclude Feiichy

Her eyebrows are thick, dense and dark as coal.
Pure Nordic. :D

ProudBrit
01-08-2020, 06:08 PM
Nah he wouldn't because Croats don't have Gypsy features unlike Romanians.

If not gypsies than what made southern croats so dark compared to serbs?You look more like Albos than like Panonnian Croats or Hungarians despite them being your neighbors.

Dušan
01-08-2020, 06:12 PM
Being Nordicist is stupid in every sense, but especially with eyebrows like that. What an irony. :biggrin:

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-08-2020, 06:37 PM
If not gypsies than what made southern croats so dark compared to serbs?You look more like Albos than like Panonnian Croats or Hungarians despite them being your neighbors.

I am Panonnian Croat retard, not southerner. But southern Croats are lighter than Serbs.

Voyt
01-08-2020, 06:46 PM
Her eyebrows are thick, dense and dark as coal.
Pure Nordic. :D

don't say that
her eyebrows are Feiichy's most beautiful feature

Samnium
01-08-2020, 07:01 PM
don't say that
her eyebrows are Feiichy's most beautiful feature

I have thin eyebrows and I agree that thick eyebrows can look gorgeous on womens.

Voyt
01-08-2020, 07:10 PM
I have thin eyebrows and I agree that thick eyebrows can look gorgeous on womens.

some Nordid women look deranged with no eyebrows