PDA

View Full Version : 29-year old Croatian student tracking the roots of the Albanians

πολεμιστής
01-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Tomislav Perusiç is a 29-year-old student from Serbia who has come to study historical linguistics in Albania. The reason he has chosen to continue his studies in this country is because he wants to unveil the truth about the origins of the Albanians. He says that in Serbia the fact that Albanians were here when the Slavs came is not accepted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zJ5vvVxRRE

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-07-2020, 01:01 PM
Mate, Tomislav Perušić is obviously Croat and that's why he isn't that chauvinistic against Albos.

Bosniensis
01-07-2020, 01:03 PM
Tomislav Perusiç is a 29-year-old student from Serbia who has come to study historical linguistics in Albania. The reason he has chosen to continue his studies in this country is because he wants to unveil the truth about the origins of the Albanians. He says that in Serbia the fact that Albanians were here when the Slavs came is not accepted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zJ5vvVxRRE

A wannabe Albanian Serb.

ROFL

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

πολεμιστής
01-07-2020, 01:04 PM
Mate, Tomislav Perušić is obviously Croat and that's why he isn't that chauvinistic against Albos.

I don't know bro, the video said he is a Serb so that's why I put it in the title. I was surprised myself. This is a rare Serb if he even is a Serb.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-07-2020, 01:04 PM
A wannabe Albanian Serb.

ROFL

You retarded or something? He's Croat minority from Serbia obviously.
http://www.zkvh.org.rs/index.php/vijesti/vijesti-iz-zajednice/2249-predstavljena-knjiga-o-povijesti-loze-perui-

πολεμιστής
01-07-2020, 01:05 PM
Video says he's from Subotica

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
I don't know bro, the video said he is a Serb so that's why I put it in the title. I was surprised myself. This is a rare Serb if he even is a Serb.

I see bruv, I guess he identifies as Serb but his name is pure Croatian. Tomislav is Croat royal name and his surname is from Croatia.

Bosniensis

a Serb with Stockholm syndrome.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-07-2020, 01:07 PM

Yeah, Subotica is center of Vojvodina Croats.

πολεμιστής
01-07-2020, 01:07 PM
http://www.zkvh.org.rs/index.php/vijesti/vijesti-iz-zajednice/2249-predstavljena-knjiga-o-povijesti-loze-perui-

Makes sense, looks like we got another legendary Sufflay here. ;) He should watch out so he doesn't get killed by Serbian agents..... though the article is Serbian.

I should change the thread title maybe ?

It says he walks around with Albanian flags in Serbia, I'm getting worried if he gets attacked as I have heard of attacks on Albanians there. I would defend him if I saw him get attacked. :)

Bosniensis
01-07-2020, 01:09 PM
Makes sense, looks like we got another legendary Sufflay here. ;) He should watch out so he doesn't get killed by Serbian agents..... though the article is Serbian.

It says he walks around with Albanian flags in Serbia, I'm getting worried if he gets attacked as I have heard of attacks on Albanians there. I would defend him if I saw him get attacked. :)

That would make you two attacked Albos.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić

Leave it bruv, if he identifies as Serb I respect that.

πολεμιστής
Yeah, Subotica is center of Vojvodina Croats.

Ok. Makes a lot of sense.

πολεμιστής
01-07-2020, 01:11 PM
Leave it bruv, if he identifies as Serb I respect that.

I respect Croats like you and the Croatian nation a lot. :thumb001:

πολεμιστής
01-07-2020, 01:12 PM
That would make you two attacked Albos.

Good luck.

πολεμιστής
01-07-2020, 01:15 PM
Though you are right, he might be Croat.

I saw video of a Serbian kid that said he supports Kosovo independence and he received threats from Nationalist Serbs. But cannot find the video anymore.

πολεμιστής
01-07-2020, 01:17 PM
I see bruv, I guess he identifies as Serb but his name is pure Croatian. Tomislav is Croat royal name and his surname is from Croatia.

He for sure doesn't look Serb, he fits much better as a Croatian.

Morlak
01-07-2020, 01:22 PM
Tomislav is Croat royal name
Tomislav is not just a Croat name, its a South Slavic name. Serbs use it too.

Morlak
01-07-2020, 01:26 PM
Though you are right, he might be Croat.

I saw video of a Serbian kid that said he supports Kosovo independence and he received threats from Nationalist Serbs. But cannot find the video anymore.

This kid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMJJPvX2W2Q

Today when he grew up he is against Kosovo independence and is somewhat nationalistic.

πολεμιστής
01-07-2020, 01:27 PM

Yeah, I think he is a Croat minority from Serbia. I don't think he necessarily identifies as Serb. Just lives there or is from there but is an actual ethnic Croat.

Interesting what he says about what they teach in Serbia about Albanians.... or maybe not so interesting or even surprising ;)

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-07-2020, 01:31 PM
Tomislav is not just a Croat name, its a South Slavic name. Serbs use it too.

Lol, it's about as South Slavic like Dušan. Which Serbs used this name? None until Aleksandar Karađorđević named one of his sons Tomislav to please Croats as a political move.
This dude surname is Croat anyways, Perušić is town in Lika.

Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić
01-07-2020, 01:32 PM
Yeah, I think he is a Croat minority from Serbia. I don't think he necessarily identifies as Serb. Just lives there or is from there but is an actual ethnic Croat.

Interesting what he says about what they teach in Serbia about Albanians.... or maybe not so interesting or even surprising ;)

Do they teach kids you come from Caucasus?

πολεμιστής
01-07-2020, 01:32 PM
This kid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMJJPvX2W2Q

Today when he grew up he is against Kosovo independence and is somewhat nationalistic.

Yeah, that video. I remember this kid!

Pribislav
01-07-2020, 01:34 PM
Not Serb for sure.

MagnusDark
01-07-2020, 01:40 PM
A wannabe Albanian Serb.

ROFL

Why do you suck Serbian cock so much? You're nothing but a dog to them that need be put down. Serbian house nigger is what they see you as. Should start calling them "Massa" while you're at it.

No shame that they raped and pillaged other Muslim Slavs like yourself, and tried breeding you out of existence, and you have the audacity to call yourself a Muslim while simultaneously whoring yourself out to Serbia.

If only you took the place of a sensible Bosnian victim that had their life stolen.

Pribislav
01-07-2020, 01:41 PM
This Serb speak Albanian much better than Croatian guy https://youtu.be/a96eyD7zN3M?t=16

Renekton
01-07-2020, 01:44 PM
So Serbs have some Albanian ancestry...

Morlak
01-07-2020, 01:52 PM
Lol, it's about as South Slavic like Dušan. Which Serbs used this name? None until Aleksandar Karađorđević named one of his sons Tomislav to please Croats as a political move.
This dude surname is Croat anyways, Perušić is town in Lika.

Yeah i see now that i was wrong, apparently there is no famous or relevant Serb named Tomislav before 1928. But since then the name is also used by Serbs.

Morlak
01-07-2020, 01:59 PM

Albanians are not mentioned much if at all in Serbian history classes since Albanian history is not really relevant.
As for you origins when i was in 6th grade in our history book it was written than Albanians are descendants of Native Balkan populations, there was big fuss about this book few years back so i think maybe they removed it. Hopefully not.

πολεμιστής
01-07-2020, 01:59 PM
This Serb speak Albanian much better than Croatian guy https://youtu.be/a96eyD7zN3M?t=16

He speaks pretty good. Kinda looks like Tesla.

Illyrius
01-07-2020, 09:52 PM
But serbs are cool people.
I like them
No jokes.

CommonSense
01-07-2020, 09:59 PM
Do they teach kids you come from Caucasus?

They don't. It's not part of the textbook or teaching programme.

Aldaris
01-07-2020, 10:08 PM
:laugh:

That guy must have had devastantigly good reviews on his theses. I wonder, who was his supervisor?

Dick
01-07-2020, 10:16 PM
He looks like he could be Miroljub Petrovic's son. Maybe that not his real name

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/PMECJ9e-G-k/maxresdefault.jpg

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 05:39 AM
Albanians are not mentioned much if at all in Serbian history classes since Albanian history is not really relevant.
As for you origins when i was in 6th grade in our history book it was written than Albanians are descendants of Native Balkan populations, there was big fuss about this book few years back so i think maybe they removed it. Hopefully not.

Fighting Romans, Ottomans, Slavs, being invaded by all types of empires and people while still surviving in some remote mountains and even being able to expand at one point, and in addition contributing to some of the biggest empires. I guess this is not relevant.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/10d51a2d-b60f-49b3-ab94-9c3d38ffdecb/da7gg4g-0a491d41-865a-4efa-894c-86e7686d23dc.png/v1/fill/w_1192,h_670,q_70,strp/skanderbegs_quote_letter_to_the_prince_of_taranto_ by_xhemoalb_da7gg4g-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9 .eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZ DQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTg yMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7Imhla WdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMTBkNTFhMmQtYjY wZi00OWIzLWFiOTQtOWMzZDM4ZmZkZWNiXC9kYTdnZzRnLTBhN DkxZDQxLTg2NWEtNGVmYS04OTRjLTg2ZTc2ODZkMjNkYy5wbmc iLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2Vyd mljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.UVvNWmlt4lZApW5Kn4 LlCwl40pRwiDfrs3wPjploawk

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 07:05 AM
Continuing my post:

Albanian history is irrelevant because that is what you are taught in your schools of course. Meanwhile Stefan Dusan had thousands of Albanians in his army and proclaimed himself as emperor of Albanians, Greeks and Serbs.

Stefan Dušan, king of Serbia (1331–46) and “Emperor of the Serbs, Greeks, and Albanians

This part of Serbian history cannot even be written without Albanians. But Serbs are taught this was some pure Serbian kingdom.

Serbs are taught the Battle of Kosovo was some pure Serbian battle when actually even Albanians fought in that battle. The ''hero'' Milos in some versions is even said to of been an Albanian.

You had even some Serbs fighting on the Ottoman side. When Albanians marched to Kosovo in the 2nd battle, they were ambushed by a Serb who was from the Ottoman side. You're not taught this part of history either.

It is also ironic your whole national identity, when it shaped in the 19th century, and your nationalism was based off Dusan's empire when there is no continuity with that empire. We are looking at 500 years of discontinuity here and before the idea of modern nationalism even took it's shape.

So how can a modern nation claim right to that empires ''territorium'' when many of it's subjects were possibly not even Serbs to begin with ? It is possible many Albanians, Vlachs and various other people at this time fused into Serbs which could explain Serbian genetics being a mix of Balkan and Slavic.

Many Serbian tribes also owe their origin to Albanians.

Albanian history might be irrelevant from the Serbian point of view where you are taught that everything is Serbian and everybody else is an ''invador''.

However, that is not the reality.

CTPAXOTA
01-08-2020, 08:13 AM
bruh you post so much cringe

Continuing my post:

Albanian history is irrelevant because that is what you are taught in your schools of course. Meanwhile Stefan Dusan had thousands of Albanians in his army and proclaimed himself as emperor of Albanians, Greeks and Serbs.

Common knowledge.

This part of Serbian history cannot even be written without Albanians. But Serbs are taught this was some pure Serbian kingdom.

Not true and everyone knows that it wasn't a purely Serbian empire.

Serbs are taught the Battle of Kosovo was some pure Serbian battle when actually even Albanians fought in that battle. The ''hero'' Milos in some versions is even said to of been an Albanian.

In some versions of history, George Bush was Albanian too.

You had even some Serbs fighting on the Ottoman side. When Albanians marched to Kosovo in the 2nd battle, they were ambushed by a Serb who was from the Ottoman side. You're not taught this part of history either.

Because it's just a theory and completely unconfirmed that Brankovic stopped the army from joining.

It is also ironic your whole national identity, when it shaped in the 19th century, and your nationalism was based off Dusan's empire when there is no continuity with that empire. We are looking at 500 years of discontinuity here and before the idea of modern nationalism even took it's shape.

It was not based on the empire. Stupid claim.

So how can a modern nation claim right to that empires ''territorium'' when many of it's subjects were possibly not even Serbs to begin with ? It is possible many Albanians, Vlachs and various other people at this time fused into Serbs which could explain Serbian genetics being a mix of Balkan and Slavic.

Serbs don't claim the Serbian Empire, which included most of Greece and none of Bosnia(!). Serbs claim lands that belonged to us before the Ottomans arrived.
Every western Balkan people has mixed Balkan and Slavic genetics, nothing to do with the empire.

Of course :eek:

Albanian history might be irrelevant from the Serbian point of view where you are taught that everything is Serbian and everybody else is an ''invador''.

The first time Albanians became a majority in Kosovo was at the turn of the 20th century and that's a fact you can't seem to swallow.

Moje ime
01-08-2020, 10:21 AM
He says "the evidence" Albanians are here for long time is fact Albanian language is influenced by Latin.
So then why is Serbian language also influenced by Latin? :picard1:

Bosniensis
01-08-2020, 10:25 AM
But serbs are cool people.
I like them
No jokes.

They are very interesting people with a lot of dumb leaders.

Among them I have found an equal amount of friends and enemies.

Some of them would do anything for you, others would cut you in half for entertainment.

vbnetkhio
01-08-2020, 11:12 AM
He says that in Serbia the fact that Albanians were here when the Slavs came is not accepted.

LOL.
"Albanians from the Caucasus" is a theory spread by a couple of youtube conspiracy theorists. it started couple of years ago, at the same time as "Albanians are Dardanians". it's a part of the Kosovo-Serbia online troll war.

among the older generations, Serbs think Albanians are Illyrian. None of them heard about Dardanians.

Dick
01-08-2020, 12:16 PM
Serbs should never have bread with this ugly dinarids scum in the first place when we came to balkans

MagnusDark
01-08-2020, 12:21 PM
They are very interesting people with a lot of dumb leaders.

Among them I have found an equal amount of friends and enemies.

Some of them would do anything for you, others would cut you in half for entertainment.

Stop lying Serbiensis. You know you brush your teeth with Serbian spunk on the daily. Probably would have offered your own mother up to Cetniks for amusement to earn their favor. Fake Muslim.

Celine
01-08-2020, 12:22 PM
29 yo?

And I thought I was an old student!

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 12:28 PM
Why do you suck Serbian cock so much? You're nothing but a dog to them that need be put down. Serbian house nigger is what they see you as. Should start calling them "Massa" while you're at it.

No shame that they raped and pillaged other Muslim Slavs like yourself, and tried breeding you out of existence, and you have the audacity to call yourself a Muslim while simultaneously whoring yourself out to Serbia.

If only you took the place of a sensible Bosnian victim that had their life stolen.

Lmao. It's obvious this dude sees Albanians as some type of threat to his ''Ancient Balkan'' claim :lol:

MagnusDark
01-08-2020, 12:36 PM
Lmao. It's obvious this dude sees Albanians as some type of threat to his ''Ancient Balkan'' claim :lol:

He believes his 1800 year old haplogroup PH908(a very Serbian bloodline) is directly descended from Paleo-Balkan ancients. He is a shit for brains. He can't distinguish between paleobalkan ancestry by proxy(which is technically the case for me too) and actual direct paternal paleobalkan descent. He said in another thread that "the truth is whatever you want it to be". This guy does not deal in fact based evidence. He is the Serbian version of that user Illyrius(himself a Serbian sympathizer).

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 12:58 PM
So Serbs have some Albanian ancestry...

Yes, they do. Welcome after.

Most of your ‘paleo-balkan’ blood, especially in regions like Kosova, Montenegro and southern Serbia is Albanian in majority. There were no Illyrians when Serbs showed up in the Balkans, they had either assimilated into Latin speaking communities or were transformed into Albanians. For example this is very obvious when looking at the ydna clusters of serbs from Kosove, most of their V13 is under Y133830 (Bjelopavlici who trace their origins to North Albania), BY14151 (Vasojevici who are from southern Montenegro), BY4461 (major Albanian cluster among North Albanian tribes), FGC11450 (quite divers in all Albanian groups, from north to south) and L241 (most seem to be PH2180+ like many Albanian tribes). After V13 your next group among your ‘paleo Balkan’ blood is BY611>Z2705, where Piperi are for example etc....

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 01:00 PM
Serbs should never have bread with this ugly dinarids scum in the first place when we came to balkans

You should of never come to the Balkans in the first place but you were settled there by Romans / Byzantine .

pelikarski
01-08-2020, 01:09 PM
29 yo?

How old you are?

Celine
01-08-2020, 01:10 PM
How old you are?

vbnetkhio
01-08-2020, 01:18 PM
Yes, they do. Welcome after.

the Bjelopavlići lineage separated 3000 years ago from the closest Albanian one.
the Vasojevići lineage separated 4000 years ago from the closest Albanian one.

etc.

Kuči unlike those 2 have an Albanian name and an Albanian subclade of E.

Dick
01-08-2020, 01:29 PM
You should of never come to the Balkans in the first place but you were settled there by Romans / Byzantine .

If you had a dollar for every sock account you made you'd be a millionaire.

MagnusDark
01-08-2020, 02:01 PM
the Bjelopavlići lineage separated 3000 years ago from the closest Albanian one.

etc.

Both Bjelopavlici and Vasojevici have oral history claiming descent from Albanian clans. Names don't mean much. It was not uncommon for Albanian Catholics and Christians to have either Latin or Slavic or Greek surnames and even first names. Doesn't make them so. Also I still think we have too few samples to definitively say what cluster belongs to whom. It is clear however most of these clusters with the exception of the 2 you mention that diverged earlier from common ancestor, have recent historical(early middle ages) ancestors with Albanians/Albanian clans in the same paleo-balkan lineages. For instance, BY611 South Slavs mostly share a common ancestor with BY611 Albanians only 1000-1450 years ago. They're still Slavs of course. Their earliest paternal ancestor was not though.

Idk why people are butt hurt about it. My line most likely arrived with Proto-Slavs too. Interestingly though I have a Albanian haplotype that formed and our cluster only has Albanians in it, within the last 1200 years. Probably joined Proto-Albanians at some point with first contact(likely with Bulgaro-Slavic/Avaro-Slavic tribes. So unless a more distant Albanian match appears, the Slav ancestor was likely prior to the founder effect between 1CE and 800CE. Unless cross assimilation occurred and some other migration barbarian brought it to its present location.

This is natural. You have people like Bosniensis coping hard and not accepting he is actually a Slav, paternally descended from a Slav trying to connect I2-Y3120 to Paleo Balkanites, and other Serbs trying to play Illyrian whilst insulting their direct surviving descendants. Its confusing as shit to say the least. Regardless if those "Illyrians" that became ancestors of Serbs were Slavicized or not. They still were more akin to those of us they hate.

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 02:16 PM
Both Bjelopavlici and Vasojevici have oral history claiming descent from Albanian clans. Names don't mean much. It was not uncommon for Albanian Catholics and Christians to have either Latin or Slavic or Greek surnames and even first names. Doesn't make them so. Also I still think we have too few samples to definitively say what cluster belongs to whom. It is clear however most of these clusters with the exception of the 2 you mention that diverged earlier from common ancestor, have recent historical(early middle ages) ancestors with Albanians/Albanian clans in the same paleo-balkan lineages. For instance, BY611 South Slavs mostly share a common ancestor with BY611 Albanians only 1000-1450 years ago. They're still Slavs of course. Their earliest paternal ancestor was not though.

Idk why people are butt hurt about it. My line most likely arrived with Proto-Slavs too. Interestingly though I have a Albanian haplotype that formed and our cluster only has Albanians in it, within the last 1200 years. Probably joined Proto-Albanians at some point with first contact(likely with Bulgaro-Slavic/Avaro-Slavic tribes. So unless a more distant Albanian match appears, the Slav ancestor was likely prior to the founder effect between 1CE and 800CE. Unless cross assimilation occurred and some other migration barbarian brought it to its present location.

This is natural. You have people like Bosniensis coping hard and not accepting he is actually a Slav, paternally descended from a Slav trying to connect I2-Y3120 to Paleo Balkanites, and other Serbs trying to play Illyrian whilst insulting their direct surviving descendants. Its confusing as shit to say the least. Regardless if those "Illyrians" that became ancestors of Serbs were Slavicized or not. They still were more akin to those of us they hate.

Their ancestry from the Balkans is mostly from assimilating some Albanians and Vlachs during the medieval period but they claim it as Thracian and Illyrian and make retarded youtube videos claiming to be from ancient Illyrian and Thracian tribes when those tribes and people didn't even exist when they came. :lol:

If you had a dollar for every sock account you made you'd be a millionaire.

Why are you so butthurt ?

MagnusDark
01-08-2020, 02:22 PM
Their ancestry from the Balkans is mostly from assimilating some Albanians and Vlachs during the medieval period but they claim it as Thracian and Illyrian and make retarded youtube videos claiming to be from ancient Illyrian and Thracian tribes when those tribes and people didn't even exist when they came. :lol:

Why are you so butthurt ?

For sure. They forget Thracians and Illyrians were a linguistic and cultural collection of tribes. A culture and language which was extinguished by the Romans before they arrived. Only Proto-Albanians endured from the Southern Illyrian folk. The irony is them trying to cling to their assimilated ancestors whom linguistically and culturally have Albanians as their closest representatives/relatives, whilst simultaneously hating and insulting the very direct descendants of some of their ancestors(be it by proxy or direct paternal descent). They're a confused bunch.

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 02:37 PM
For sure. They forget Thracians and Illyrians were a linguistic and cultural collection of tribes. A culture and language which was extinguished by the Romans before they arrived. Only Proto-Albanians endured from the Southern Illyrian folk. The irony is them trying to cling to their assimilated ancestors whom linguistically and culturally have Albanians as their closest representatives/relatives, whilst simultaneously hating and insulting the very direct descendants of some of their ancestors(be it by proxy or direct paternal descent). They're a confused bunch.

If each and everyone of them got a dollar for every time they shouted ''Kosovo is Serbian'' they would be the richest country in the world . See what I did there ? Funny thing, they don't just claim Kosovo, even North Albania, Macedonia, Bosnia, parts of Croatia too.

A people settled in the Balkans by the Romans turned by the 19th century into the most chauvinistic people you can imagine with all type of propaganda and theories about others and even themselves. It is insane what nationalism can do to a nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IIofoGm4Ew

Mingle
01-08-2020, 02:44 PM
29 yo?

RichmondBread is in his early 40s. Probably the oldest uni student here.

Mingle
01-08-2020, 02:48 PM

etc.

Couldn't it be possible for some Albanian subclades of E-V13 to have separated from one another 1000+ years ago?

Ylla
01-08-2020, 03:06 PM
This place is so toxic lol

Vožd
01-08-2020, 03:30 PM
Yes, we want to kill and slaughter all Albanians and expell them... what a shit propaganda.

These passive-aggressive fake leftist libtards are worser than nationalists.

MagnusDark
01-08-2020, 03:34 PM
Yes, we want to kill and slaughter all Albanians and expell them... what a shit propaganda.

These passive-aggressive fake leftist libtards are worser than nationalists.

So I guess all the dead Kosovar Albanians committed genocide on themselves? Maybe they hired Michael Bay for the CGI? Dumb fuck.

Dušan
01-08-2020, 03:38 PM
He should go away from Serbia. Get out Croat!

Vožd
01-08-2020, 04:21 PM
So I guess all the dead Kosovar Albanians committed genocide on themselves? Maybe they hired Michael Bay for the CGI? Dumb fuck.

No (and there was no genocide on Kosovo btw), but he said "You can not force them out or threat neighbors badly" implying that this is happening now or that Serbia want to do that to Albanians.

vbnetkhio
01-08-2020, 04:24 PM
Both Bjelopavlici and Vasojevici have oral history claiming descent from Albanian clans.

Bjelopavlići have a legend of originating from Bijeli Pavle from Metohija/Dukagjin Sanjak, not from the Dukagjin family or Dukagjin highlands as some Wikipedia articles claim. it's not the same.
Vasojevići are, according to their myth, a branch of Nemanjići. I can't even find a proper article claiming them to be Albanian.

For instance, BY611 South Slavs mostly share a common ancestor with BY611 Albanians only 1000-1450 years ago.

well another Kuqi case i guess. of course two neighbouring ethnicities mixed.

i don't insult or hate Albanians. and i'm first to admit that paleo-Balkanians were all akin to Albanians, as you said. i just argue with πολεμιστής who claims all Paleo-Balkan heritage as Albanian, and won't admit that i have, for example, more Ardiaeian or Scordisci blood than he does.

Morlak
01-09-2020, 12:20 PM
Fighting Romans, Ottomans, Slavs, being invaded by all types of empires and people while still surviving in some remote mountains and even being able to expand at one point, and in addition contributing to some of the biggest empires. I guess this is not relevant.

I still fail to understand how any of this is relevant to Serbia?

Do you learn about medieval Serbian kingdom? Or about serbian medieval dynasties such as Vlastimirović, Vojislavljević, Vukanović, Nemanjić etc?
Do you learn about Serbian uprisings and renewed Serbian state in 19th century?

My guess is that you dont because why should you when this has little relevance to Albanian people or world history as whole. Same goes for your history, its simply not relevant to Serbia that it has to be learned.

The ''hero'' Milos in some versions is even said to of been an Albanian.
Only in Albanian myths and legends. We cant event confirm historically that Miloš Obilić even existed since there are no primary historical sources that mention him only folk songs and legends and some later sources. But if you look at etymology of his name its purely Serbian.

Serbian identity was not based on Dušan alone but all of Serbian states in medieval times, though Serbia under Nemanjić dynasty was the most relevant one.

Serbia doesnt and never did claim territories of Serbian Empire lol. If you are talking about our claims on Kosovo it has little to do with Dušan since Kosovo was part of Serbia before him.

Not many, but some do.

Skerdilaid
01-10-2020, 05:29 AM
Not many, but some do.

Like you for example ;)

Emphasis on Tribes, more specifically those from Brda (Malesi).

Morlak
01-10-2020, 06:45 PM
Like you for example ;)

Emphasis on Tribes, more specifically those from Brda (Malesi).

Yeah, Bjelopavlići, Piperi and part of Kuči.