PDA

View Full Version : New Hope for Balkans

Bosniensis
01-08-2020, 07:58 PM
http://i.hurimg.com/i/hdn/75/0x0/5e15e1602269a20eb03c725c.jpg

BALKANS = Eternal place of religious divisions and hostilities might find it's salvation in money.

Today Borisov, Erdogan, Vucic and Putin opened a Southern Gas Pipline that will bring a lot of money to all participating Balkan countries.

Balkans, a region of Europe, completely ignored by West, might have found a salvation in Russian-Turkish alliance that could finally bring
stability and prosperity to Balkan nations. Multiple processes are already unfolding like Balkan Economic Union project, a Massive Turkish as well
as Russian investments across the western and eastern balkans.

Do you believe that Russia and Turkey can bring better times to Balkans?

Dick
01-08-2020, 08:06 PM
Why are Vlachs so tall

PaleoEuropean
01-08-2020, 08:08 PM
Why are Vlachs so tall

They brushed their teeth and said their prayers.

Daco Celtic
01-08-2020, 08:09 PM

Yeah, those two broke ass, backwards countries will bring great times to Balkans. Putin is the most overrated human on earth.

Dick
01-08-2020, 08:10 PM
They brushed their teeth and said their prayers.

Bacon

MustafaTekin
01-08-2020, 08:11 PM
https://bruegel.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/MAP-SIMONE-final-e1530700941361.png

PaleoEuropean

BALKANS = Eternal place of religious divisions and hostilities might find it's salvation in money.

Today Borisov, Erdogan, Vucic and Putin opened a Southern Gas Pipline that will bring a lot of money to all participating Balkan countries.

Balkans, a region of Europe, completely ignored by West, might have found a salvation in Russian-Turkish alliance that could finally bring
stability and prosperity to Balkan nations. Multiple processes are already unfolding like Balkan Economic Union project, a Massive Turkish as well
as Russian investments across the western and eastern balkans.

Only a Serb can be the chosen one.

Bosniensis

Yeah, those two broke ass, backwards countries will bring great times to Balkans. Putin is the most overrated human on earth.

Russians and Turks are on mental level of Balkans.

We understand them FAR better than any western european country.

PAGANE
01-08-2020, 08:28 PM
https://scontent-sof1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/82284265_10214419278706533_3099794119338229760_n.j pg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ohc=AiCPzIhj9fUAX9Mi289&_nc_ht=scontent-sof1-1.xx&oh=7509fc6cb51f4fc2d83d852940de8c69&oe=5EA3C858

πολεμιστής
01-08-2020, 08:28 PM
It's Ottoman times again

JosephK
01-08-2020, 08:30 PM
They are now and shall be the last vestiges of Western Civilization, since the rest of the West has already collapsed.

Daco Celtic
01-08-2020, 08:34 PM
Russians and Turks are on mental level of Balkans.

We understand them FAR better than any western european country.

Ok, but we are talking about economics. If these two countries are having enough trouble with there own economy why would they be a huge help to the Balkans?

Bosniensis
01-08-2020, 08:34 PM
They are now and shall be the last vestiges of Western Civilization, since the rest of the West has already collapsed.

Because of immigrants i suppose?

Ülev
01-08-2020, 08:36 PM
https://youtu.be/yvgl6_Pljug

Dick
01-08-2020, 08:39 PM

Western civilization is feminism and drag queens who wants to be a part of that?

JosephK
01-08-2020, 08:40 PM
Because of immigrants i suppose?

The immigration issue is a symptom of collapse of traditional values, but perhaps a symptom that will finally result in death.

ixulescu
01-08-2020, 08:43 PM

In other times I would said: now we're really fucked.

But with Putin and Erdogan in charge I know it'll all turn to dust like every other pipeline project in the past 30 years.

Bosniensis
01-08-2020, 08:47 PM
In other times I would said: now we're really fucked.

But with Putin and Erdogan in charge I know it'll all turn to dust like every other pipeline project in the past 30 years.

Russia isn't Soviet Union and Turkey isn't Ottoman Empire

They are two modern states that can strongly influence smaller western and eastern balkan states with their world view and alliance.

Thing is that EU is DEATH for small countries (even Romania), and that we need to align to those that can help us in ANY WAY, and that's Russia and Turkey.

ixulescu
01-08-2020, 08:50 PM
Russia isn't Soviet Union and Turkey isn't Ottoman Empire

They are two modern states that can strongly influence smaller western and eastern balkan states with their world view and alliance.

Thing is that EU is DEATH for small countries (even Romania), and that we need to align to those that can help us in ANY WAY, and that's Russia and Turkey.

pipe dreams is all there was for the past 30 years.

tell me you never heard of these projects before.

Bosniensis
01-08-2020, 08:56 PM
pipe dreams is all there was for the past 30 years.

tell me you never heard of these projects before.

It's not all about pipelines, those are just a tip of iceberg

Let me give you another example:

We have signed agreements with Turkey and Russia regarding the exports of Meat and Fruits, and we can't export those products in EU.

Also Turkey and Russia have endorsed a creation of various Balkan project like Free Economic and Workforce agreement that are still in early stages.

They want to protect us from malign and destructive EU influence that has the only one goal = to absorb young balkan people in Germany, Italy and France.

Ülev
01-08-2020, 09:03 PM
watch out!

you will get gas with helium or without like with that sell to China?

To allocate valuable components, Gazprom will build a gas processing plant in the Amur Region (construction is scheduled for 2015, completion is scheduled for 2025), where gas will be processed to separate helium and ethane.

Для выделения ценных компонентов «Газпром» построит в Амурской области газоперерабатывающий завод (начало строительства намечено на 2015 год, завершение — на 2025-й), где будут перерабатывать газ для выделения гелия и этана.
https://www.ippnou.ru/print/013513/

---
https://youtu.be/HPEZJ-2UnYY

ixulescu
01-08-2020, 09:13 PM
It's not all about pipelines, those are just a tip of iceberg

Let me give you another example:

We have signed agreements with Turkey and Russia regarding the exports of Meat and Fruits, and we can't export those products in EU.

Also Turkey and Russia have endorsed a creation of various Balkan project like Free Economic and Workforce agreement that are still in early stages.

They want to protect us from malign and destructive EU influence that has the only one goal = to absorb young balkan people in Germany, Italy and France.

Didn't you get a job in Germany yourself? Why are you trying to prevent other do the same?

Exporting meat and fruits will get you closer to medieval times. Fear of the EU is irrational. Europeans have no other long-term path other than entering a loose federation like the EU. EU is not perfect, no political project is. That's why is has to be loose/flexible so that it accommodates countries with not-quite-the-same values.

PAGANE
01-08-2020, 09:34 PM
Anything that contributes to the economic independence of the Balkan region from the US and the decisions of the EU, which is an American servant, is good. Tomorrow, when the stupid EU collapses, no one will think about the Balkan countries. We need to think for ourselves, despite our differences.

Bosniensis
01-08-2020, 09:36 PM
Anything that contributes to the economic independence of the Balkan region from the US and the decisions of the EU, which is an American servant, is good. Tomorrow, when the stupid EU collapses, no one will think about the Balkan countries. We need to think for ourselves, despite our differences.

That's what I am talking about.

Dick
01-08-2020, 09:41 PM
That's what I am talking about.

Sa verom u boga prezivicemo i ovu muku i sve obnoviti

Pribislav
01-08-2020, 09:44 PM
Why are Vlachs so tall

Yes, Vučić has furthers Cincar (Aromanian) paternal origin.