PDA

View Full Version : Classify 1 Spanish mulatto from Spain.

Gota_type_
01-09-2020, 04:11 PM
Daniel Vila. What part of north-africa do you think he is?

http://www.quadandjet.com/elementosWeb/gestionCajas/QAJ/Image/Dani_vila_quad_19.JPG

http://www.quadandjet.com/elementosWeb/gestionCajas/QAJ/Image/Dani_vila_quad_09.jpg

http://www.quadandjet.com/elementosWeb/gestionCajas/QAJ/Image/Dani_vila_quad_03.jpg

Wolfdog
01-09-2020, 04:19 PM
Borreby + slight Atlantid

IMO

Xacal
01-09-2020, 05:33 PM
Subnordid

Adamastor
01-09-2020, 05:37 PM
Why so many frustrated beings in these forums... lol

Cristiano viejo
01-09-2020, 05:41 PM
Why so many frustrated beings in these forums... lol

Look at your mirror and answer yourself.

Adamastor
01-09-2020, 05:43 PM
Look at your mirror and answer yourself.

I think it's a better advice to you since you're a member here for ages with almost 30.000 posts. I barely post here lately.

Cristiano viejo
01-09-2020, 05:51 PM
I think it's a better advice to you since you're a member here for ages with almost 30.000 posts. I barely post here lately.

Yeah, I know you puke all your envy in Italic Roots, dont worry.
Call them frustrated when that retard, ctwentyseven or something so, posts some blonde Italian from South Tyrol, same than you have done in this thread, ok?

mitalit
01-09-2020, 06:11 PM
A really normal spaniard

Tooting Carmen
01-09-2020, 07:12 PM
Norid. Looks Central Euro.

Nassbean
01-09-2020, 07:19 PM
And another retarded spaniard obsessed with us ...

Numidia
01-09-2020, 07:37 PM
And another retarded spaniard obsessed with us ...

I think it's cv

Nassbean
01-09-2020, 07:39 PM
I think it's cv

Yes possible It wouldn't surprise me

Gota_type_
01-10-2020, 01:43 PM
Norid. Looks Central Euro.

Central Euro? He looks more like someone from Finland. I don´t think I have seen many that look like him in Austria, or Slovakia.

Gota_type_
01-10-2020, 01:48 PM
I think it's cv

Is it possible to delete the stupid messages of these 2 north-africans that are ruining Spain´s threads with their north-african hate against us Spaniards? They are trying to ruin all my threads. Their hatred is superior.

By the way, I have seen today 2 stupid north-african muslim "women" with their stupid muslim dress in my city. Your bunch is extremely ugly and disgusting and your culture/religion does not deserve to live among us Europeans. Next time I will tell them to go back to your northfrican hellhole. You are ruining Europe with your mere presence. NOBODY except traitor politicians and stupid weak minded Europeans want muslims in Europe. Just the people that are anti-European (leftists and all kind of retards) defend that you come here. In fact, the british Brexit is more related with controlling that muslims do not arrive in the UK than anything else.

Nassbean
01-10-2020, 02:05 PM
Is it possible to delete the stupid messages of these 2 north-africans that are ruining Spain´s threads with their north-african hate against us Spaniards? They are trying to ruin all my threads. Their hatred is superior.

By the way, I have seen today 2 stupid north-african muslim "women" with their stupid muslim dress in my city. Your bunch is extremely ugly and disgusting and your culture/religion does not deserve to live among us Europeans. Next time I will tell them to go back to your northfrican hellhole. You are ruining Europe with your mere presence. NOBODY except traitor politicians and stupid weak minded Europeans want muslims in Europe. Just the people that are anti-European (leftists and all kind of retards) defend that you come here. In fact, the british Brexit is more related with controlling that muslims do not arrive in the UK than anything else.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3rgXBOmTlzyFCURutG/source.gif

You succeeded to contradict yourself in one answer :thumb001:

Cristiano viejo
01-10-2020, 05:42 PM
Nassbean and Numidia saw the word mulatto and came to the thread :lol:
Then they say I am the OP just after of calling him retard, what an irony ;)

By the way, I have seen today 2 stupid north-african muslim "women" with their stupid muslim dress in my city. Your bunch is extremely ugly and disgusting
This is the vision that Spaniards, and I guess the rest of Europeans, have about North Africans, probably one of the most ugliest peoples on the face of the earth.

Latinus
01-10-2020, 06:02 PM

No, the OP (a complexed Nordicist weirdo, by the way) is a Hallstat Nordid (according to him, he is the most Nordid looking person in the world), looks nothing like CV, who is a common Spaniard.

Cristiano viejo
01-10-2020, 06:08 PM
No, the OP (a complexed Nordicist weirdo, by the way) is a Hallstat Nordid (according to him, he is the most Nordid looking person in the world), looks nothing like CV, who is a common Spaniard.

These North African retardeds thought per chance I was the only one Spaniard that hated them? :lol:
Everybody hate North Africans in Spain. It is like our national sport or something :D

Latinus
01-10-2020, 06:18 PM
These North African retardeds thought per chance I was the only one Spaniard that hated them? :lol:
Everybody hate North Africans in Spain. It is like our national sport or something :D

Anyway, these types OP posts tend to be very ugly and lighter than average even for Britain. Don't understand his obcession towards depigmented Spaniards.

Nassbean
01-10-2020, 06:19 PM

Meanwhile in North Africa no one cares about Spain :lol:

Cristiano viejo
01-10-2020, 06:20 PM
Anyway, these types OP posts tend to be very ugly and lighter than average even for Britain. Don't understand his obcession towards depigmented Spaniards.

How many times do you need we tell it to you? we post these kind of people for haters, because it is fun, because they deny the existence of Spaniards so :D

Cristiano viejo
01-10-2020, 06:21 PM
Meanwhile in North Africa no one cares about Spain :lol:
hahahahahahahahaha, oh man, you dont know how much I wish this was true...
Pity that our borders are constantly attacked by your people day after day to enter in my country...

Latinus
01-10-2020, 06:22 PM
How many times do you need we tell it to you? we post these kind of people for haters, because it is fun, because they deny the existence of Spaniards so :D

Yes, you already said that, but who cares about the haters? They deny the existance of Spaniards? What do you mean? It's obvious that Spaniards exist, or you mean blonde Spaniards?

Cristiano viejo
01-10-2020, 06:23 PM
Yes, you already said that, but who cares about the haters? They deny the existance of Spaniards? What do you mean? It's obvious that Spaniards exist, or you mean blonde Spaniards?

I said "of Spaniards so". I meant of blonde Spaniards of course.

Nassbean
01-10-2020, 06:24 PM
hahahahahahahahaha, oh man, you dont know how much I wish this was true...
Pity that our borders are constantly attacked by your people day after day to enter in my country...

yes the poorest moroccans seek economical stability but even the poorest and illiterate moroccans don't care about Spain, it's culture , history, genetics, politics , etc except maybe football but that's it. While spaniards are all the time obsessed with us and it was the same case in the past Serafin just proved it meanwhile in Morocco we rarely speak about spain or don't even care.

Numidia
01-11-2020, 10:44 AM
Nassbean and Numidia saw the word mulatto and came to the thread :lol:
Then they say I am the OP just after of calling him retard, what an irony ;)

This is the vision that Spaniards, and I guess the rest of Europeans, have about North Africans, probably one of the most ugliest peoples on the face of the earth.

It's your account dummy

Samnium
01-11-2020, 11:42 AM
yes the poorest moroccans seek economical stability but even the poorest and illiterate moroccans don't care about Spain, it's culture , history, genetics, politics , etc except maybe football but that's it. While spaniards are all the time obsessed with us and it was the same case in the past Serafin just proved it meanwhile in Morocco we rarely speak about spain or don't even care.

You have to stop them from coming here because they are doing disasters in Europe and especially in France.

Gota_type_
01-11-2020, 11:52 AM

It is not according to me. It is according to the person that owns Eurogenes. He classified me like it 4-5 years ago in other forum. Other people said "Corded type" but all of them said "Scandinavian", which for me it is not good since we Spaniards are Europe master race and it is a bit dissapointing to look like inferior people. And I post Spaniards that can look like me as I could post other kind of Spaniards. Nothing about "nordicism", it is my own phenotype, you retarded sudaca.

Gota_type_
01-11-2020, 11:57 AM

Your ugly and disgusting "people" seek economical stability because Morocco (like all mustlim countries) is a shithole due to your lack of intelligence and your liking to mate with sheep as your main working task. No-one cared about Morocco before your disgusting people decided to invade us again 20 years ago, with the support of our traitor politicians. Moroccoans are raping Spanish women and girls almost everydays and they are so shitty that they do it in groups, they attack in groups, they rob in groups, your people are worst than hyenas. Most of your people will never integrate and will always make harm in any European country. Your people are like devils on Earth. The most disliked people in the world. Stay in your shitty country instead of fucking Europe. You are only supported by traitor politicians and extreme retarded people. Normal Europeans don´t want not even 1 of you in all of Europe.

Samnium
01-11-2020, 12:12 PM
It is not according to me. It is according to the person that owns Eurogenes. He classified me like it 4-5 years ago in other forum. Other people said "Corded type" but all of them said "Scandinavian", which for me it is not good since we Spaniards are Europe master race and it is a bit dissapointing to look like inferior people. And I post Spaniards that can look like me as I could post other kind of Spaniards. Nothing about "nordicism", it is my own phenotype, you retarded sudaca.

There isn't a "europe master race", and going by achievements, Italy and France for example have far more breakthroughs/discoveries/inventions than Spain.

Gota_type_
01-11-2020, 12:28 PM
There isn't a "europe master race", and going by achievements, Italy and France for example have far more breakthroughs/discoveries/inventions than Spain.

France? LOL.

Spain changed the world as no other nation has done on History. I could write thousands of examples of what we did (and that it is not well known due to the Black Legend). About inventions? We invented the modern world, we invented Human Rights, International Law, we started world commerce ("capitalism"), we changed the face of the world discovering a new continent (that changed the world), we named half of the lands in the world, named Oceans, and many other things. We also have a good ammount of inventions. For example, one of the things that is more lacked in this forum, the neuronas, were discovered by a Spaniard: Ramón y Cajal.

France have done very little of world impact. Your colonies were and are the worst on Earth, and your impact was just regional (Europe) and very short in time. And you have a stupid "national hero", the Napoleon bastard, that killed millions of Europeans, and robbed like a gypsy many important things from Spain in 1808-10. His stupidity made Spain lose 500.000 lives. His envy made that he robbed national treasores that are now at the Louvre. That is your national hero? That bastard?

Gota_type_
01-11-2020, 12:45 PM
It's your account dummy

You moro, stop putting thumbs down on each post I make just because you are celous about how our sheep are more beautiful than your sheep.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F8bc0ebbc-e918-11e9-b84b-ece3c04125d8.jpg?crop=3349%2C1884%2C117%2C454&resize=1200

I don´t want to go to see the thumbs up or down and find that 90% of them are just from you, ugly moro.

Samnium
01-11-2020, 12:58 PM
We invented the modern world

No. Not at all.

we invented Human Rights,

French and English philosophers laid the pathway for Human Rights, not spaniards. And even human rights are a fucking ideology.

There isn't one influential spaniard philosopher that had an importance for the "Lumières".

International Law

Alberico Gentili and Grotius are considered as the most important pioneers of International Law. This discipline began in the 20th century properly and was pionered and developed by french, english, germans and dutch jurists.

we started world commerce ("capitalism")

Proper modern capitalism was invented in Italy with the invention of the banks, stock exchanges, bill of exchange, double accounting,
the joint stock company or credit networks like the Risorsa pact. Spain has nothing to do here. Educate yourself.

we changed the face of the world discovering a new continent (that changed the world)

Christopher Colombus was genoese, good try.

we named half of the lands in the world

To end up with countries like Belize, Colombia or Venezuela that are of an unknown race and that are very poor.

We also have a good ammount of inventions.

l don't say that Spaniards haven't invented anything but clearly less than these 4 countries that surpass all the other european countries combined : Italy, France, Germany and UK.

France have done very little of world impact.

Yes surely, France is just considered as the most important european country since the end of Roman Empire along with also UK.

Your colonies were and are the worst on Earth, and your impact was just regional (Europe) and very short in time.

Ahaha. French have an international repute when it comes to cultural and scientifical achievements, along with military victories.
Do you know something of history ?

And you have a stupid "national hero", the Napoleon bastard, that killed millions of Europeans, and robbed like a gypsy many important things from Spain in 1808-10.

I'm not a bonapartist and I don't like Napoleon because he reinforced French revolution work, so your criticism don't affect me at all.

Gota_type_
01-11-2020, 01:18 PM
I have read just your 3 first lines. Discussing how Spain changed the modern world (last 500 years) after discovering America and all the issues that changed after this discovery just show how your fanatism is irrational so it is absurd to discuss with you. Just an example of things that changed:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbian_exchange
Some black legend retard named it "columbian exchange" but it is "Spain world exchange" since we Spain did it during 200-250 years. We have been the most powerful country in the world for the last 500 years (250 years of world dominated by Spain; the USA has just been a world superpower for the last 70 years). France only dominated Argelia...and Botswana.

About philosophers? LOL. Do you know where SENNECA WAS FROM? SPAIN. Luciano, Marcial, Quintiliano, and many others were also from Spain. Just Senneca is more important than all your french philosophers from the last 2000 years (and the names you have put are not known outside academic circles, everbody knows about Senneca).And just talking about the Roman Empire...we also gave 3 of the Top 5 Roman Emperors: Hadrian, Trajan, Teodosio. They are considered by all historians as 3 of the Top5 Emperors. We also gave MANY other things to the Roman Empire, from the best Emperors to the best soldiers and gladiators, they used our gold to finance Roman Wars and our celtiberian sword (the falcata) to destroy their enemies. Many people think that when talking about the ROman Empire they have to give 60% of the credit to Italy and 30-40% of the rest to Hispania, Spain.

As I said I did not read the rest. You are just a phanatic with zero rationalism.

No. Not at all.

French and English philosophers laid the pathway for Human Rights, not spaniards. And even human rights are a fucking ideology.

There isn't one influential spaniard philosopher that had an importance for the "Lumières".

Alberico Gentili and Grotius are considered as the most important pioneers of International Law. This discipline began in the 20th century properly and was pionered and developed by french, english, germans and dutch jurists.

Proper modern capitalism was invented in Italy with the invention of the banks, stock exchanges, bill of exchange, double accounting,
the joint stock company or credit networks like the Risorsa pact. Spain has nothing to do here. Educate yourself.

To end up with countries like Belize, Colombia or Venezuela that are of an unknown race and that are very poor.

l don't say that Spaniards haven't invented anything but clearly less than these 4 countries that surpass all the other european countries combined : Italy, France, Germany and UK.

Yes surely, France is just considered as the most important european country since the end of Roman Empire along with also UK.

Ahaha. French have an international repute when it comes to cultural and scientifical achievements, along with military victories.
Do you know something of history ?

I'm not a bonapartist and I don't like Napoleon because he reinforced French revolution work, so your criticism don't affect me at all.

Samnium
01-11-2020, 01:37 PM
About philosophers? LOL. Do you know where SENNECA WAS FROM? SPAIN. Luciano, Marcial, Quintiliano, and many others were also from Spain.

You were talking about "Lumières" philosophers and I answered you about this ideology, I wasn't talking about philosophy in general.

You are jumping on another subject.

And just talking about the Roman Empire...we also gave 3 of the Top 5 Roman Emperors: Hadrian, Trajan, Teodosio..

Trajan and Hadrian were of Italic stock. So they were born in roman cities in Iberia, it's not like they were local iberians.

We also gave MANY other things to the Roman Empire, from the best Emperors to the best soldiers and gladiators, they used our gold to finance Roman Wars and our celtiberian sword (the falcata) to destroy their enemies.

The iberian sword is more of an anecdote than anything else, Romans took a lot of ennemy weapons to incorporate them in their army.

Just lol at "they used our gold to finance Roman wars". It's false, Romans exploited much more Gaul for his wealth than Iberia.

Many people think that when talking about the ROman Empire they have to give 60% of the credit to Italy and 30-40% of the rest to Hispania, Spain.

Not at all. Roman civilization had been built mainly by italic people.

As I said I did not read the rest. You are just a phanatic with zero rationalism.

You spread many historical bullshit, like capitalism that had to be invented by Spaniards whereas banks were invented in N.Italy.

Some black legend retard named it "columbian exchange" but it is "Spain world exchange" since we Spain did it during 200-250 years. We have been the most powerful country in the world for the last 500 years (250 years of world dominated by Spain; the USA has just been a world superpower for the last 70 years). France only dominated Argelia...and Botswana.

Haha no, the all 19th it's UK/French domination, even in the 18th century these two countries were predominant. Spain was one of the most powerful states in 16th and 17th century but nowhere the most powerful state.

France dominated at various eras most of United States, W.Africa, N.Africa, Antilles, Cochinchine (Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia) and various oceanian islands like Nouvelle-Calédonie. I could say, Spain only dominated Mexico and Peru, basically mongrel states.

Nassbean
01-11-2020, 04:40 PM
You have to stop them from coming here because they are doing disasters in Europe and especially in France.

I can't stop them You need to expulse them from your territory

Nassbean
01-11-2020, 04:42 PM
Your ugly and disgusting "people" seek economical stability because Morocco (like all mustlim countries) is a shithole due to your lack of intelligence and your liking to mate with sheep as your main working task. No-one cared about Morocco before your disgusting people decided to invade us again 20 years ago, with the support of our traitor politicians. Moroccoans are raping Spanish women and girls almost everydays and they are so shitty that they do it in groups, they attack in groups, they rob in groups, your people are worst than hyenas. Most of your people will never integrate and will always make harm in any European country. Your people are like devils on Earth. The most disliked people in the world. Stay in your shitty country instead of fucking Europe. You are only supported by traitor politicians and extreme retarded people. Normal Europeans don´t want not even 1 of you in all of Europe.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3rgXBOmTlzyFCURutG/source.gif

Everytime I read your low IQ answer I can't stop laughing thanks :rotfl:

Nassbean
01-11-2020, 04:45 PM
I have read just your 3 first lines. Discussing how Spain changed the modern world (last 500 years) after discovering America and all the issues that changed after this discovery just show how your fanatism is irrational so it is absurd to discuss with you. Just an example of things that changed:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbian_exchange

About philosophers? LOL. Do you know where SENNECA WAS FROM? SPAIN. Luciano, Marcial, Quintiliano, and many others were also from Spain. Just Senneca is more important than all your french philosophers from the last 2000 years (and the names you have put are not known outside academic circles, everbody knows about Senneca).And just talking about the Roman Empire...we also gave 3 of the Top 5 Roman Emperors: Hadrian, Trajan, Teodosio. They are considered by all historians as 3 of the Top5 Emperors. We also gave MANY other things to the Roman Empire, from the best Emperors to the best soldiers and gladiators, they used our gold to finance Roman Wars and our celtiberian sword (the falcata) to destroy their enemies. Many people think that when talking about the ROman Empire they have to give 60% of the credit to Italy and 30-40% of the rest to Hispania, Spain.

You need to go back to ancient times to find some relevant iberian scholars ...pathetic :rotfl::rotfl:

Cristiano viejo
01-11-2020, 04:52 PM
You have to understand that we are obsessed with you Moroccans and other North Africans because you come here for hundreds of thousands to parasite our country.

This is not comparable with how Moroccans live obsessed with any Spanish thing, even leaving aside the irrefutable fact that you go crazy to come to live here. Lots of you know to speak Spanish while absolutely no one in Spain speaks your Arabian language, lots of Moroccans go crazy with our football teams, lots of Moroccans seem cattle trying to pass to Ceuta and Melilla to trade their products, to buy other ones, etc etc

It's your account dummy
You are really stupid if you believe that but whatever makes you happy, woman :noidea:

Italy, better said Romans, can be compared. Not so France.

Colón did not know what he was doing. His calculations were erroneous and in any case the merit of Spain in America was not only the discovery but the conquest and overall, the colonization.
Nothing in the history of mankind can be compared with that. The arrival of Spaniards there, and its subsequent colonization is the most close event to find extraterrestrial life. AMAZING.

Every time you eat chocolate, a tomate, a potato, think and thanks Spain :wink

Not true. France never did not even a similar thing to what Spain did in Americas.
France not even had an empire. A true empire, not these shits of Napoleon which lasted a lustrum and where French did not contribute anything in the countries where they went :rolleyes:

Even Napoleon was not a proper French, fuck :rolleyes:

French have an international repute when it comes to cultural and scientifical achievements, along with military victories.
Military victories?? where and when? English in the 100 years war, Spaniards in the Italian Wars or against Napoleon and Germans in many wars prove the opposite.
Only in the XVII century France did something, usually supported by more.

Romans had their legions, Greeks their phalanxs, Spaniards their Tercios. These three armies were/are the most known unbeatable legendary armies ever.
What about France??

Trajan and Hadrian were of Italic stock. So they were born in roman cities in Iberia, it's not like they were local iberians.
No, they were Iberians by blood. I already have posted this many times.

Just lol at "they used our gold to finance Roman wars". It's false, Romans exploited much more Gaul for his wealth than Iberia.
If Roman exploited more Gaul than Iberia has been only because Gaul was conquered in 7 years while they took 200 years for Iberia (and not entirely). Ie Romans had more time to exploit the resources in Gaul than here.

Las Médulas in the region of Castilla y León was the most important gold mine, as well as the largest open-pit gold mine, in the entire Roman Empire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_M%C3%A9dulas

Haha no, the all 19th it's UK/French domination, even in the 18th century these two countries were predominant. Spain was one of the most powerful states in 16th and 17th century but nowhere the most powerful state.
In the XV and XVI centuries Spain was the most powerful country in the world.
This is admitted by any historian, professor and scholar, in short by everybody.

France dominated at various eras most of United States, W.Africa, N.Africa, Antilles, Cochinchine (Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia) and various oceanian islands like Nouvelle-Calédonie. I could say, Spain only dominated Mexico and Peru, basically mongrel states.

How only Mexico and Perú?? what about all Central America, Colombia, Venezuela, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Paraguay, Cuba, Dominican Republic, etc??

And Spain ruled bigger areas and overall for much more time than France in USA. Florida for example: in the year 2050 Florida will have been as American as Spanish, so go and figure...

Spain also ruled Filipinas and other parts of Asia and North Africa for centuries. Let alone all these zones of Europe that were ruled by Spain as well, some for centuries: great part of Italy, many parts of France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Portugal, Netherlands, parts of Greece...

grecoroman
01-11-2020, 05:49 PM
You moro, stop putting thumbs down on each post I make just because you are celous about how our sheep are more beautiful than your sheep.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F8bc0ebbc-e918-11e9-b84b-ece3c04125d8.jpg?crop=3349%2C1884%2C117%2C454&resize=1200

I don´t want to go to see the thumbs up or down and find that 90% of them are just from you, ugly moro.

morrocans wuz wite an shieeet

https://the18.com/sites/default/files/styles/featured_mobile__621x709_/public/feature-images/20181114-The18-Image-Fellaini-Hair.jpg?itok=sM-_nVoL

Aldaris
01-11-2020, 08:54 PM
You need to go back to ancient times to find some relevant iberian scholars ...pathetic :rotfl::rotfl:

I can link some, but it depends on whether the nobel prize winners in neurology and biochemistry count as relevant academics?

Nassbean
01-11-2020, 09:19 PM
I can link some, but it depends on whether the nobel prize winners in neurology and biochemistry count as relevant academics?

it's ok it's just interesting to see the level of ignorance of some retards here

Gota_type_
02-08-2020, 04:52 PM
More classifications?

aherne
02-09-2020, 03:26 AM
Looks Germanic to the very fiber. Reminds that Goths have invaded and ruled Spain for hundreds of years...