01-12-2020, 12:48 AM
Connect with me if you want. https://twitter.com/sveto83

The Lawspeaker
01-12-2020, 01:03 AM
LOL. Why would anyone be on Twatter these days.... ?! :picard1:

Abdelnour
01-12-2020, 01:17 AM

People think they can troll the likes of Donald Trump and other famous people they hate on there.

Erronkari
01-12-2020, 01:21 AM
Connect with me if you want. https://twitter.com/sveto83

I sent you the invitation. ;)

♥ Lily ♥
01-12-2020, 10:46 AM

I joined Twitter only a few weeks ago and I'm still trying to familiarise myself with the site. I keep forgetting to use the hashtag in posts though.

I like the site... it's cool.

I wish so much you would come and join me... we could have fun together posting lots of nice pictures of our countries for people to appreciate.

The Lawspeaker
01-12-2020, 10:51 AM
I joined Twitter only a few weeks ago and I'm still trying to familiarise myself with the site. I keep forgetting to use the hashtag in posts though.

I like the site... it's cool.

I wish so much you would come and join me... we could have fun together posting lots of nice pictures of our countries for people to appreciate.

Thanks an awful lot for the friendly invitation, Lily, but I have no wish of getting involved with Twatter any time soon.

♥ Lily ♥
01-12-2020, 10:53 AM
Thanks an awful lot for the friendly invitation, Lily, but I have no wish of getting involved with Twatter any time soon.

http://i.picasion.com/resize89/ffb3a10378d86fa05c6baefd23efa51f.png

Kamal900
01-12-2020, 10:53 AM

You can always come to I'm there.

mitalit
01-12-2020, 10:55 AM
You have a really cute dog, by the way you look like a Russian gangster, I like your style

The Lawspeaker
01-12-2020, 10:55 AM
You can always come to I'm there.

The fact is: I only use Facebook because of my fiancee, my inlaws and some friends who live far away. If I could drop that one, I would.

RandomGuy20
01-12-2020, 11:09 AM
The fact is: I only use Facebook because of my fiancee, my inlaws and some friends who live far away. If I could drop that one, I would.

Yeah I only use it to stay in-touch with some old mates as well. Social-media like twitter and instagram are fucked, I don't understand the hype.

The Lawspeaker
01-12-2020, 11:34 AM
Yeah I only use it to stay in-touch with some old mates as well. Social-media like twitter and instagram are fucked, I don't understand the hype.
Instagram is just good enough for me to upload my holiday pictures onto so they don't clog up my cellphone or computer.

Graham
01-12-2020, 11:34 AM

For all its faults it still has its use for example the stuff on iran/Iraq seemed to have got through on twitter before the western news sites. I follow some of the hurricane chasers in the US.

Was looking up the Scottish independence march in Glasgow this weekend.

The Lawspeaker
01-12-2020, 11:35 AM
For all its faults it still has its use For example the stuff on iran/Iraq seemed to have got through on twitter before the western news sites. I follow some of the hurricane chasers in the US.

Was looking up the Scottish independence march in Glasgow this weekend.
Perhaps - but like Facebook it's corporate and heavily censored.

Arsen_
01-12-2020, 05:17 PM
Twitter is very good when you follow some fast-paced events in real time. You may get the latest news from so many different sources.

catgeorge
01-12-2020, 06:07 PM
Used it for abit and got bored of it very quickly like a I bored with Facebook very quickly.

My family know if they want to communicate they can just send me an SMS or email and can organise video call which is better. Care very little what other people do in their spare time.

Zeno
01-12-2020, 08:09 PM
I had Twatter.com...
But was banned permanently.

Never had Faceberg or planning to have one ever in the future. It's cringy to see people using it still.

Ülev
01-12-2020, 08:30 PM
when that thread appeared
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?232508-Classify-Jia-Lissa-(model-from-Russia)&__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=53dc4290d3ef997c579d5cfb54bb4b bb7674f57a-1578864578-0-AYmUXqIp6PX8mF-_-CH2nZ1ReDPuH5peHHbY1VSXKXegqHfTnYsRhS6pFu7N3M4oPCu _JxlfMxMSjJeAP5INj1Y2r_xjOOxcATFtcCkjYRXnMYjpgMkYV v_DMNmSqK-B-CAOU3KEWfmK3Z-NE2dpHkA83476cjGh-YzqAwOBsi5fzqTJdbql6xT-Bte-Q45XVQ1w4lFNcbj4BIlF7V1FnODRMoFqh-CMLnhLu2SigxrTadmAheB5Uxuadsoazb53uFQwG15q03VMJFji sFrba8fJpNb8Cy8n1otxqZ2v6QaTCeCHqmLcl62nnWPu1JXavt xFfcnjJTDMlDCmVkqlEu93h_To5KOOmmqYX6Rtg90F
I tried to find who is she.... on twitter :picard1:

model....

Carlito's Way
01-13-2020, 08:36 PM
I got suspended from Twitter because mofos be trying me and can't take the shit I serve them, I serve it HOT boi, and if you can't handle my mothafucking as responses, then dont start shit with me
fucking bitch as mofos, got me pissed off, I never report mothafuckers on twitter but they report me when they get butt hurt with what I respond back to them

im a nice guy, but dont disrespect me or my people and there will be no beef
but because I had on my bio that I was a Mexican supremacist and a Mexican nationalist, you had these Latinos hating on me including Mexican Americans calling me racist and to have me reported because I was a "racist"
bitch as mofos, I aint no damn racist, I just think my people are the best and the nation is the best, but I dont hate on other Latinos unless they hate on me and my people, that is all

i obviously have a big mouth so yeah, but they would come at me first, that is the truth so fuck all of them
im coming back soon on Twitter!

some of the shit that got reported that I thought was a dumb reason to lock my account, there were other ones too
https://i.imgur.com/NuuDegi.png

and this is the one that got my account suspended, he attacked me and my people first so I served him that good ol' Mexican power comebacks
he obviously reported my account and got me suspended so I reported his and got his account suspended
https://i.imgur.com/v8bH4af.png

Mortimer
01-14-2020, 03:53 AM
The Pope is on Twitter and I connect with him and follow his tweets.